Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training a Dragon? (Xyhn-drez)

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alderaan, Location Unspecific
glencar-waterfall-830.jpg

Alexandra sat back on the stone that lay half way across the wide river that was about forty meters wide, her hands behind her head as she looked up at the sky on the large circular stone. Her eyes following the Alderaanian clouds as the glided slowly over head, casting down shadows upon the river and the forest that lined its banks, it was peace and quiet... minus the roar of the waterfall that was, it was peace and quiet minus that.

She wore pure white robes with a similarly pure white cloak and hood that at the time remained down, her hair remained pulled up and collected in an intricate design. A style she had done by accident one day but found it had both the functionality of remaining out of her eyesight and still looked normal. Her sabers remained beside her own the stone and after a few moments she started to whistle as it was a normal day.

[member="Xyhn-Drez"]

Drez moves over to the waterfall, more or less entranced in the cascading water. She moved right up to it, running first her hand, then her whole body. She didn't seem to care at all about her clothing getting wet, and soon she stepped out, drenched. She would then finally notice the Echani, and move over to her, waving wildly.

"Hello!"

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra's eye opened slowly as she focused on the small girl with a smile and a soft gaze that held nothing but a calm and kind expression. "Hello miss, i think we've met before, but can you refresh my memory as to your name?" She crossed her hands one over the other on her lap before letting her smile match her eyes, soft, kind, and calm in everything that she showed. She did do one thing before placing her hands on her lap though, her hand coming to her face and clearing it of her hair quick while she answered the girl.

[member="Xyhn-Drez"]

"The name is Drez!" She smiles to [member="Alexandra Cinthra"], clasping her hands behind her back as she stepped over. The Echani was nice at least, and that was enough for her to open up. She stopped in front of her, looking up to the taller woman.

"When do we start?"

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra smiled and raised a brow to [member="Xyhn-Drez"] as she spoke on starting. To be honest she was quite surprised that the girl was straight to the point, most took a bit before getting right down to it. "When do you want to start miss, and what is it that you have come to learn from me exactly?" She leaned forward, curious into the Narran. [member="Xyhn-Drez"]

"Well.. How about telekinesis?" She looked up to [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] , smiling wide. She was more then excited to learn, especially out in the open like they were. She watched the Echani closely, smiling wider and wider as the seconds went on.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra laughed again and waved to the top of another stone, so that the girl could get out of the water and not freeze to death. "Very well, have you ever attempted such a power before or is this all completely new to you? This part is important as it tells me where to start with your training. Furthermore, i assume you know how to meditate and connect to the Force itself?" [member="Xyhn-Drez"]

Drez nods. "Nárran use the Force to change their form, like I do. Normally it's jut an illusion, but those of us who really work at it change it to a physical." She did have a pretty good understanding of the Force at this point in her life, but she wasn't very good at controlling it. Which is why she was here with [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] . Excitement was evident as she was more then ready to continue.

Alexandra Feanor

"Good, id hate to get you bored immediately by having you sit here for hours just to find your abilities in the force, much less actually learning something." She tapped her leg, the nervous habit that mixed with thinking showing all too often nowadays. "Lets see, how to best explain the way in which this technique is started and sustained. Reason i am taking a bit longer than just getting to the training is to get to know your being a bit before i suggest a way in which you can learn this, that way its a training unique to you." [member="Xyhn-Drez"]

Alexandra Feanor

She laughed as she realized something and looked back at [member="Xyhn-Drez"], noting the girl's sheer excitement at the prospect of learning how to move objects with her mind. "Do you know anything about Telekinesis, even its theories and principles? And how is it that you channel the force, do you bend it like a Sith or follow it like a Jedi... or perhaps you follow method three, working with and communicating with the force, asking for its help and aid?"

Drez nodded vigorously to the first question. To her it was a simple concept, move stuff with your mind. She even found herself doing it more often then not. Then there was the second question. She stopped for a moment, thinking, quiet for the first time. She eventually spoke up, asking in turn her own question.

"What if I just do it? I really don't do any of the three, I just.. Do it."

Alexandra Feanor

"You just do it? Mind further explaining that, its a curiosity of mine into how you accomplish it in such a subconscious sounding fashion." She tapped her hand a bit more, her mind taking this in and running through a hundred possibilities from innate telekinesis to a gift in the force being stronger than normal, perhaps even just her genetics made that range of force powers easier which meant that perhaps her telepathy was just as strong that it took no real thought into doing. [member="Xyhn-Drez"]

She scratched the side of her head, thinking hard. She learned basic stuff like telekinesis and illusion at such a young age that it was like breathing now. "I just.. Do it." Drez had no idea how to explain it to [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] , and just sticks with her initial answer, frowning a bit. She was disappointed in herself for not being able to answer such a simple question.

Alexandra Feanor

"Amazing, so its like a second nature to you, mind if you show me." She motioned to one of the stones that was not being sat upon by herself or [member="Xyhn-Drez"], she was curious as to how much of a strain showed on the girl and if it was something that could be amazing in its simplicity.

She lifted a single hand, lifting only one of the rocks. That was easy to her, focused on one she could lift it. More then one however proved to be difficult. Her brow knitted together with concentration as she tried to lift the other two rocks at the same time, only to fail at the attempt. She dropped the original rock, frowning to herself. "Just the one is easy.."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra smiled at the opportunity, her hand tapping on the stone that Alexandra sat on before she spoke once more in the same tone, only this with a bit more curiosity to it as she did. "Lift the one im sitting on and keep it levitated until i say otherwise, worry not about lifting any more than this rock and myself." She would wait for the woman to begin before she spoke again, her hand tapping away as she sat there, the nervous and thinking habit finding her simply.

The dragon girl frowned for a moment, watching [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] . She kept still, but nodded once before lifting both arms up. Through the Force she would reach out to both the Rock and Alex, trying to lift her up. It was hard for the girl, her eyes shut tight as concentrated. But eventually she did, lifting both up slowly, gritting her teeth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom