Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tradition.

2c5050069a24e9577bbe64eca4ca20c5.jpg
How long had it been since Krest last stepped onto this dead world? He stepped across the the frozen surface of the planet, listening to the Force as he stepped. Each step brought him closer and closer to the shattered temple. The Valley of Forgotten Lords, where Sith went to die. To be erased from history.

It was among the Forgotten that this Sith had chosen to make new chapters to the history, where his own apprentices would come to face death and take destiny into their own hands. Some were successful, others were not. Krest stood tall in the midst of the colossal faceless statues, his gaze ahead to the broken temple that was once a fixture of power, and he waited.

Soon [member="Kaalia Voldaren"] would arrive, and a new Sith would join the elite. Or she would die and be forgotten just like the rest.

Whatever Kaalia was called for was something of great importance, she could feel it. the message read differently from others sent by [member="Krest"], the destination alluded to it, and the Force itself told her. Whatever it was, this would overshadow every other mission or test. The woman sensed it would test her everything, but that was the way it was supposed to be. There would be no failure. Failure would lead to death when it came to the Sith, and she had things left to do, people to live for. Success had followed her where she went in the past and she would drag it along to the Valley of Forgotten Lords herself if she had to. No other outcome was acceptable.

The Sonic Phantom landed onto the frozen wasteland and a few moments later the boaring ramp came down to reveal the redhead standing, watching. She took in the statues, the ruined temple, the broken path. Before exiting the craft she took a deep breath, closing her eyes as she did. The Force swirled around her and she grasped it tightly, feeling the fire in her flare up. A fire of emotion, drive, and a wish of freedom. Freedom is what Kaalia wanted, to shape her own future and let nobody take that from her. The galaxy's natural state was chaos and disorder, and there was no changing it, but all she wanted was to make sure that it didn't get the better of her. It was at the heart of everything she did. Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

The young Knight walked down the boarding ramp onto solid soil, her fiery hair flowing in the wind as her booted feet compressed the snow under them. With every step she took the Zabrak's presence in the Force became more and more palpable. Soon, his reason for summoning her to this place would become clear.

"Glad you made it. This planet isn't the easiest to find." Krest would speak without once glancing behind him. His attention was instead on the temple ahead, but he would acknowledge [member="Kaalia Voldaren"] 's arrival. "Once, several of the Assassins you've met have stood where you do. Some marveled at this valley, others stayed focused on what the mission I would give them. But here." It was as he spoke he would turn. Regardless of how casual the elder Sith was, in this moment, on this world, he stayed true to the Sith he knew of. Dramatic.

"There is no mission, only a quest for power and survival. This planet doesn't exist on any star map, and for good reason. The Sith here are forgotten. Nameless, shamed. Only their power remains, wild and untamed. Those who stay on this planet for too long will meet a similar fate. You can feel it even as we just stand here. The planet itself is devouring out soul, our life."

He would turn again, and begin walking to the temple ahead. "To become Sith is to rise above the past. Your own past. The past Sith. Even your master one day. It is here you will confront two of those three." It was a rather quick walk to the temple, and once inside the elder man would point to a dusty cauldron ahead. "Within that is a powerful poison. Once I had my apprentices inject themselves with it, and it created a mark on their body to signify their station among Sith. But, times are changing. A mark would only give you away." With a wave of his hand the Sith would bring out an almost silver bowl, sending it floating over to Kaalia. It was Sith Steel, and would be much heavier than it looked. "Drink, face the past, and survive. When you succeed, you will be Sith."

Through the talking and the short walk towards the temple Kaalia said nothing. As the reason for coming was here was explained she merely listened, her facial expression unmoving. [member="Krest"] had decided that she were to be tested, and so she would be. As they walked she looked forward, her eyes fixated on the entrance of the temple. If the other Sith here were forgotten, then there was no reason to find out why. They were forgotten for a reason. They were powerful, but not powerful enough. There was nothing to gain from them, the only thing that was to be gained here was overcoming the things the Sith Lord had mentioned: Her past, and Sith of the past. To see every generation of Sith become stronger than the last, that was at the very core of their ideology. Here she would show she was more powerful.

The Zabrak handed Kaalia a bowl, one that was much heavier than it should have been based on how it looked. She peered into it, seeing the liquid inside. The Force called out to warn her of the poison, making it clear this was no ordinary poison. There, she would finally speak. "See you on the other side." As she brought the bowl to her lips and quickly let it slip down her throat, slightly wincing at the foul taste, the woman smiled. One needed confidence to be at their side to make it through anything, even if too much of it was fatal. Finding the right balance was difficult, but Kaalia believed to have had it at that moment. Mere seconds after setting the bowl down onto a table coated with dust she felt her legs give out, causing her to lean on one of the chairs that surrounded the piece. Her arms weren't doing much better however, and she quickly dropped to the floor, losing conciousness. The battle had begun.

Krest raised a brow as [member="Kaalia Voldaren"] spoke, but the rest of his face was devoid of emotion. At least the ex Ren was confident in what she was doing. Most people when they're told to drink poison would laugh it off and leave. Those were the ones who's bodies were never found, and who's souls Kaalia may meet soon. With a slight wave of his hand the Sith would keep Voldaren's head from smacking too hard on the floor. Last thing he wanted was for her to succeed her task only to suffer brain trauma

With one last look to his apprentice he would speak. "Good luck." Then he would turn to a chair he had brought to this planet for this exact reason. He would plop down in it, pull out a book, and wait. This was now her fight.

Darkness.

The scene seemed familiar. Once before was Kaalia was thrown into the caverns of her own mind, by [member='Connor Harrison']'s doing, where she had to put an end to her internal struggle. Light and Dark both pulled her towards their own side, but that day she stripped the Light of its power and killed her doubt. She now stood with her feet planted firmly into the Dark Side and it had brought her everything she had. She was convinced that the Light was gone and would never drag her down again. The shackles were broken and she was free.

"The Light taints you."

"You are held back by it."

"It will drag you down to your demise."

Whispers invaded her mind. The woman did everything within her power to pinpoint where they were coming from, but to no avail. They looked to plant doubt into her mind, to drag her down to where the voices themselves now were, but she couldn't let that happen. Yet, thoughts about them being right prodded at her. That small spark, the seed of the Light that still existed deep within her being, slowly broke the complete darkness that had surrounded her until now. It had manifested itself into something humanoid, but the image was still too clouded to make out what or who it was exactly. Still, she felt the Light radiate from it as the figure approached, putting a look of apprehension on Kaalia's face. "Who are you?" she exclaimed towards it. "--- who ---- to be." The answer was just as distorted as the source's image, making it impossible to understand. The premise worried her somewhat and she wished to know what she was dealing with, making her shout back. "Show yourself!"

It was then when the figure became clear enough to see, the image something that, even though the redhead did not know why, hit very close to home. A slight trace of shock washed over her facial features, not entirely sure how to react to what she saw.

16XCe0Ul.jpg
An angelic being clad in white stood before her. What was normally a comforting sight however was made to be much more concerning. Tearstreaks that came down from glowing purple eyes went all the way down to her chin, and a circle of runes, glowing a similar purple, floated above her head. She felt her pain, her sadness, and her powerlessness. The angel repeated what she said before, but now the woman perfectly understood every word.

"I am who you used to be."

Kaalia's eyes went wide as she realized what the winged being meant. She was the part of her soul that represented her past as a Jedi, now rendered powerless by the Darkness that now fuelled her connection to the Force. The runes kept her restrained, unable to break free. "You are supposed to be dead. Why are you still here!?" Her voice went from calm to shouting as she once more felt the pain that the Light had caused her. "The Dark Side has lied to you. The Light never shackled you down. That wasn't the Light's doing," she responded in a soft and meek voice, further showing her weakness within Kaalia's soul. "You are the liar! The Light only sought to restrain my emotions, to make a me its puppet. I broke free from its strings." There was venom on her tongue as her anger built. She wanted to strike out, but something within her stopped her from doing so. Why can't I end this!?

"You must believe me," the angel said as a plead towards the woman. "I am in pain. I am in suffering. Please, I beg of you, set me free. Turn back towards the Light and you will find true peace and happiness." Kaalia violently shook her head as tears started to form in her own eyes, the struggle between Light and Dark slowly returning. Part of her wanted to listen and leave the Darkness behind, but it had taken everything from her before. "And let it destroy everything I have built? The Light is evil!" Yet, as she said it, there was doubt. Was the Light really evil? "Your vision is twisted by the Darkness that resides within you. Please, open your eyes and look for the truth!"

Before Kaalia could answer, her vision went dark. For a moment she could not see anything, and when her vision returned another being had joined the confines of her mind.

vZtXYyKl.jpg
Angelic wings was the only feature the third presence shared with the depiction of her past. In addition to those she had a pair of demonic wings, her eyes pure white. Her aura radiated Darkness, power, and glory. Kaalia's attention turned to the being, asking her the same question she asked the angel. "Who are you?"

"I am who you are now."

The Kro Varian now understood what she needed to do. The previous time she merely decided what path to walk, but the other wasn't destroyed. Perhaps that wasn't even possible, but as long as the Light haunted her it would be a weakness. And weakness would become her death. Before she could answer the being spoke once more, this time with a voice of power. "She is now restrained like you once were. Now, she dares to plead for mercy. Where was her mercy when you pleaded her to set you free?" A surge of the Dark Side overcame Kaalia, feeding her strength. Her eyes shifted from a brilliant emerald color to a mix of red and sulphur as she channeled that power, gladly taking it all in. "You, we, set ourselves free but your past refused to die. Now she is a but a powerless husk of who she used to be, yet she still holds you back." The woman wished to end the ghost of her past for good, but with every move she looked to make with the intention of doing so something prevented her from doing it. "Then, why can't I kill her!?"

A flash. Once more Kaalia was unable to see for a moment, and when she could see again yet another presence had entered her mind.
hAIIQwXl.jpg
Another angel, this one with pale white skin, white hair and white eyes that showed no irises. Her black clothing provided a stark contrast to those features, and her aura was that of pure neutrality. This time the redhead did not ask who she was, something inside of her already knew..

"Both are a part of you, much like I am. Up until now you have subconciously decided to let the Darkness empower you, but now you must decide with conviction. Will you follow your inner Light, or your inner Darkness?" Her mind knew exactly what had to be done. Either the Light Side or the Dark Side had to be the source of her power, even if the other was there to serve as a hard limit. It was a weakness to most, perhaps, but Kaalia knew that it could be overcome in time. The Force was the Force, and despite that limitation she would be able to become as powerful as the Sith Lords who had nothing of the Light within them. She had made her decision, and all there was left to do was to announce it.

"I stand in the Darkness."

"And so, you have decided."

The reflections of her past and present slowly started to fade, but that was not what she was compelled to watch. Instead the final presence started to change, shedding the neutrality she wore in her aura before to make place for the Dark Side Kaalia had chosen to stand with.

rvAwK2Al.jpg
The angel's pure white wings and hair were now stained with blood, her irisless white eyes now pitch black. Where others would have recoiled at the sight, Kaalia welcomed it, knowing this was what needed to be done to obtain the power she wished for. The power to protect the ones she cared about and to let nothing stand in the way of her freedom. Slowly, she also started fading from sight, eventually leaving her in complete darkness once again.

"But, I love you! I can't let you leave! You'll die!" Her voice cracked as she choked back tears, holding his armored form with all her might.

"I'll die knowing I was able to protect you from the fires of war. But, I don't plan on dying." He turned to look upon her face one last time, smiling. With one final kiss he would turn, breaking away from her embrace as his smiling face contorted with fear. She could only drop to the floor as the door closed behind him, her sobs echoing into silence. Despite his words, she knew full well he would never re-

A frown settled on Krest's lips as he looked up from his book. Ahead at the entrance of the tomb voices echoed in. They were talking over one another, making what ever they were talking about impossible to distinguish. Regardless, outsiders were not welcome on this dead planet. More so, no one was allowed to interfere with the ritual. Who ever these were didn't know of the Sith's hold here, making them nothing but tomb raiders in the old Zabrak's mind.

He would stand from his seat after memorizing the page number he had left off on and make his way to the entrance of the chamber he and his apprentice were in. Ahead a group of three men walked, each holding a flashlight that was flickering and getting dimmer the lower they descended. They were arguing about batteries. The frown only deepened on Krest's face as he pulled free his lightsaber.

None would be left alive.

[member="Kaalia Voldaren"]

"You may have decided to stand in the Darkness, but are you truly powerful enough?"

"Although it is given no power, the Light lingers. It awaits the day it can break free once more."

"That day it will be your undoing."

The voices had returned after everything had become pitch black once again, and there was nothing Kaalia could see. They echoed through her mind relentlessly, one voice after another joining the cacaphony. They were relentless and unyielding in eating away at her mind, looking to drag her down into the abyss they had been cast down into themselves. It would mean eternal suffering. The prodding was slowly becoming more and more effective with the woman frantically looking for a way to block them out.

"You will not wake up from this. You are too weak."

"This place will be where you will remain. You shall join us."

"You are no Sith, t-"

"Enough!"

In a moment of clarity, Kaalia understood. It was clear now that the voices were of those who had failed. They were the ones who were forgotten, because they couldn't face their own greatest enemy. Themselves. "Do you really think the words of the weak mean anything to me? Only the powerful are worth listening to, that is the Sith way. Why would I believe a single word of what any of you say?" A surge of power overcame the young Knight, silencing the voices completely. "You only know failure. You were forgotten for a reason. The ones who aren't Sith are the pitiful souls that remain here for eternity to only experience agony, knowing you are weak."

The darkness dissipated and she could once again see, watching as the souls before her became visible. The confidence she felt when she drank the poison had found its way back into her being, knowing there was no way she was going to fail. "I refuse to be dragged down. I have things left to do and frankly..." her tone was nothing but sneering, "I have no time for this. Begone!" There was power in her voice as the woman commanded the souls to disappear. They scattered and faded like ash in the wind as they were cast out of her mind when Kaalia felt another surge of the Dark Side. These presences were different, powerful. Somehow she knew this was the last step. Success was never given out but something one had to take, and that was exactly what the redhead would do.

[member="Krest"]

She speaks with the fever of youth, wild and untamed. A soft voice echoed in [member="Kaalia Voldaren"] mind from a dark cloaked figure that did not speak. Around her several more of these dark cloaked figures would emerge, none with any distinguishing marks or features save for the voice they would whisper in the young Sith's mind. Another voice spoke out, much deeper in tone.

She claims to be Sith among all these other failures. Regardless of the light or dark in her mind or heart, she barely holds control. Fitting for a weapon, but not for a Sith.

She is young, we all see that. Many of us were no different. Control comes with age. Power on the other hand is earned regardless. She is powerful, and has room to grow still. Control can be taught later.

Control is everything that makes a Sith a Sith. She has taken the poison and the mark to claim it for herself, but how can she if she cannot claim her own heart?

The voices would have continued bantering back and forth, but the fourth figure who had remained silent finally spoke. Among the others he was a giant, a bastion of the dark in a way they only paled in comparison to. The new generation will claim to be Sith, but only time will show who are true. She still stands, figuratively at least, and her mind is strong. She can and will go far if she doesn't let anyone or anything stop her.

Oh how I envy the young. I suppose before we let her leave we should test her as we've tested the others.

Should she fail we can always kill her, right?

Of course, but I don't think she will fail.

Time will tell. You who would claim to be Sith, tell me. Why?

As the cloaked figures went back and forth about Kaalia, the redhead simply waited. Standing and watching she took in the power that radiated from them, and they were different from the other voices she had heard before. They were broken and weak, but that was far from the case with the figures that now stood before her. A confident smile could be seen on her face as she listened to them discussing the fact she was still young and the lack of control that came with it. opinions were divided, but she saw no reason to comment herself. Although perhaps they were right and she did not have full control, she felt it grow with each passing day. It was a slow process, but that hadn't stopped her before.

The woman's passive smile grew for a moment as the most powerful of all finally spoke. She can and will go far if she doesn't let anyone or anything stop her. The words reverberated in her mind. She had only made it this far by letting nothing get in her way and she wasn't going to start letting that happen here. When had decided to test her that was still in the forefront of her mind. Kaalia claimed to be Sith, and now she was going to have to convince them of why she was. "Why..." she said as the visual representation of her being started pacing around. "It is such an open-ended question, with many pitfalls. It is a tricky question, much like the way of the Sith is." Simply saying whatever crossed her mind was the tactic she had decided to employ.

"The natural state of the Force has always been chaos. Those who reject it remain weak, and those who embrace it but don't have control will be destroyed by it. I embrace the Darkness and the reason I still stand is simple. I refuse to let it drag me down to my demise. I simply do not allow the Force to make me its slave. No matter what." Through force of will she retained her humanity and freedom, and found strength. "So, why do I claim to be Sith? Because I see through the lie that is peace. My passions grant me strength. One's emotions are a well of power that many are too afraid to draw from, but I am not one of them. The power I possess through the Dark Side breaks through every obstacle in my way, because I refuse to succumb to failure. Nothing will hold me back, I won't let that happen." Kaalia's pacing stopped. On the surface she seemed calm and collected but deep down something within her was brewing, ready to be unleashed whenever she wanted. "The Force shall bow down to me. I will live in freedom. So, again, why do I claim to be Sith?" A short silence followed before she spoke again. "Because I have made the Sith way my own. I will grow stronger, and in time overcome who for now may outclass me. No matter what."

[member="Krest"]

​I see you've taken after your master. Long winded explanations. A flair for the dramatic. But even we can feel that you have made the Sith your own. Freedom and power go hand in hand. The more you have, the more you can protect your own freedom.

However, anyone can be free. Anyone can earn the power to walk a path of their own choice. It is not just the right of the Sith to rule, but the responsibility. A true Lord, or in your case Lady, of the Sith rules those beneath them. We are nothing if we do not herald the future.

You will learn, but what is the better question. Do not blindly follow your master. Learn from anywhere you can. To blindly follow makes you nothing but a tool. Question where you can, look deeper into the tasks you are given. Find the puzzle he makes and begin to put in your own pieces. Make the puzzle yours.

There is only one test we can offer, one that will show who you are and who you will become. As the final voice spoke the four figures of black began to fade into the oblivion that surrounded [member="Kaalia Voldaren"] . They wavered in shape and eventually dissipated. In their place another shadow took shape, this one larger. Even in the Force this figure was darker than any Sith would ever go.

Be warned. If you cannot control, you will become nothing but a monster.

wallhaven-76498.jpg
A hollow hiss escaped the featureless face of the being before [member="Kaalia Voldaren"] as it slowly walked forward. Anger and hate leeched from it like a thick ooze, overwhelming to a lesser mind. Danger echoed, and it lunged forward, it's long arms and sharp claws tearing out for the girls form.

More assessments were made, and advice was given. Kaalia often questioned things, it was the reason she worked differently from the other Knights of Ren. Where they blindly followed, she took a moment to think whether it was the truth. Analyzing situations and looking beyond the obvious expanded your view, and with that you would find the truth. Speak up she did not, but she didn't get the chance to either. They would disappear, and in its place a feeling of Darkness that surpassed everything she had felt before. The woman expected her heartrate to quicken, but instead she felt nothing of the sort. Time to think about that was not permitted to her however as something that could only be described as a monster leaped out at her, sharp claws ready to tear her apart. Relying on her reflexes she rolled sideways, quickly getting out of the way before standing back up straight.

The redhead started running around the creature as it continued to strike out at her, some strikes missing wildly, others a bit too close to comfort. It bought her time to think, to find a way to pass this test. She wasn't going to be able to outpower it, not that bringing the fight to it seemed that smart to begin with. A tugging thought told her this wasn't about power, this was about something else. It lunged at the young Knight again, forcing her to react once more. I wish I could just make it disappear... she thought to herself, when she suddenly realized the situation she was in.

This was all in her mind.

Perhaps the voices came from the outside, but she had banished the failures before. With enough mental fortitude, perhaps the same could be done with the beast that relentlessly attacked her. "You don't belong here," she said as she started focusing her mind, "you must disappear!" Kaalia knew it wasn't going to be nearly as easy as before, and would likely need more time to fully push it out of her mind, but even a slow process had to start somewhere.

[member="Krest"]

The creature shifted oddly as [member="Kaalia Voldaren"] spoke, it's body seeming to stop and go with convulsions at random intervals. It's attacks halted for the moment, but it did not disappear like the failures from before. Once she finished speaking it stood straight up and a voice, her voice, came from it. "I can't disappear while you still breath." Then it shrieked. Another pained yell escaped from it's featureless face and it ran forward with claws extended to rip the woman apart.

Pain oozed from the mind that was almost an exact copy of the Ren. Memories of slaughter, of killing Ishana in cold blood, of torture given from Krest due to failure after failure. Of everything good being warped into despair. A flower wilting at the monsters touch. A blue sky that only looked red through hate filled eyes. Of being reduced to nothing but a weapon to kill and destroy everything in her path.

Control is all we have as a Sith. It's what separates us from the monsters you see before you. You cannot banish it. Cannot forget it. It is there, waiting for you to drop your guard enough for it to take over. One of the shadowy Lords from before spoke again, this time from behind the once Ren. You will die if you try to remove it.

Kaalia's mind was in agony as flash after flash of horrible events invaded her vision. In nothing of what she saw she was in control, it was how the Dark side wanted her to be. Waves of despair came over her as she frantically looked to remove those visions from her mind, grasping any and all bits of power over the Darkness that she had. The monster came charging towards the woman once again, her dodge this time still preventing her from being hit, but also caused to stumble and fall to the ground. "No," she mumbled as she got up, "I can't let this happen."

I can't let this happen.

That was what had to be done. The redhead realized that she was the one who had to be in control of the beast, of the visions. What was in front of her was who she would become if she let the Dark side have its way. "You cannot hurt me. Not for as long as I am in control." As the pieces fell into place for her she reclaimed her mental strength, beating back the visions. "I decide my fate, not you! I will rip your claws off, strip you of your power. For as long as I live you will not have your way." Once Kaalia had set her sights on something, she would not turn away from it. It was a stubborn resiliency that drove her, and it had been what had gotten her this far. They could put that to the test all they wanted, but she would simply refuse to fail. "I am the master, you are nothing. I am in command. If you cannot be removed, then I will render you powerless." Every word sounded more powerful than the last. She stood face to face with the being, the one she refused to become, and did so unflinching. "I will never be you."

[member="Krest"]

A deep hiss escaped the monster before [member="Kaalia Voldaren"] , but rather than press an attack it stayed still, watching with it's featureless face. It listened, arms and fingers twitching at random intervals. The poison within the Knights veins had begun to finish it's purpose, and this embodiment of the dark could no longer fight back, but it spoke again, it's voice still eerily similar to Kaalia's own.

"There will come a time when you are weak, and I will be your only option. I will take your mind and body for myself, and you will dwell in the darkness as I kill everyone you've ever cared about. You will be mine." It's body began to crumble away, as well as the rest of the darkness within the Rens mind. Once again the forgotten lords spoke, giving their final warning before they too would leave her unconscious mind.

This was not a test. That being will always be there, always waiting to take you. Remain in control, or you will join us before you know it.

Kaalia watched as the being stopped attacking, left powerless as she took back control. The slightest of smirks could be seen on her face, knowing this was how she would triumph over her inner demons. Not giving them an inch. It was a valuable lesson and one she would take to heart. As it spoke the woman stood unflinching, not impressed by the, to her, hollow threat, even as it had a voice similar to her own. It was a part of her that would never see the light of day, no matter what. She wanted to answer it, let the monster know she was more powerful that it would ever be, but before she was able to it would start to crumble to dust before fading completely. It wouldn't be the last time they were going to meet, but she was prepared for next time.

The warning of the lords was one that was met by a nod from Kaalia. "I have too much to lose to it. I cannot and will not let that happen." Her vision began to become slightly blurry as the poison was in its final stages of its effects, her physical body still intact. "A true Sith controls their emotions, and that is what I will do until my last breath."

[member="Krest"]

Be wary these attachments don't become chains. It is a fine line you plan to walk young one. There was a laugh from the shadows. Good luck, Darth Avacyn. And the shadows fell silent. [member="Kaalia Voldaren"] would awake to a bloody scene of broken and mangled bodies littered around the area and Krest once again in his chair, casually reading the book he had been so focused on before the intruders came. Without looking up from the book the elder Sith spoke having felt the darkness of the forgotten lords fade away.

"So you survived."

The attachments Kaalia held were not without risk, and she knew this. It was simply the way she was and she wouldn't shy away from it, instead she had promised herself to turn that weakness into a strength. Using the bonds she had created as a source of passion, that was what she aimed to do. Perhaps it was a foolish goal, but only time would tell. The fine line would be walked until the end, no matter how much it took. She would let nothing or nobody take that from her.

When she heard laughter she couldn't help but smirk herself. That smirk only grew when from the shadows she was not referred to as Kaalia Voldaren, but Darth Avacyn. It was the confirmation of her success and while her vision became more and more blurry she gave a very simple response, "I don't rely on luck." With that everything went black as the poison was cycled out of her system, leaving her unconcious for just a few moments longer.

"So you survived."

The voice that spoke the words was familiar and it caused Kaalia to slowly open her eyes and blink a few times to get the blurryness of having her eyes shut for so long out. Accompanied by rubbing the groggyness out of them she finally went to answer. "Well... I did tell you I would see you- what in the..." Her cracky voice displayed confusion as she looked around, seeing bodies scattered all around the room. Slowly getting up, using a nearby chair as support, she cast [member="Krest"] an inquisitive look. "What in the name of the Void happened here while I was out cold?" she asked, more disoriented than shocked. She had seen bloody scenes before, the conflict on Kaeshana being the primary example, so despite still being young it didn't do too much to her anymore.

"Tomb raiders who traveled here by accident and decided to take some loot. They were," He emphasized were. "Part of a larger group above. With what you've learned in your poisoned state we will kill them all and let none learn of this planet. Too many Sith Worlds have already been picked over by scum like them." The book in his hand would be snapped closed as he stood, pulling free the hilt of his saber once again. "But be warned, this planet devours all. Exhaust yourself too much and it will take your soul."

No rest for the wicked. Krest would step past her without glancing her way to emphasize the seriousness of the situation, though when he reached the exit he would glance over to her with eyes burning as red as fire. "Are you ready?"

As [member="Krest"] spoke Kaalia sat down on the chair she had used to get up she listened to what he had to say, nodding she she rubbed life back into her right arm after lying on it during the time she was unconcious. After she learned they were tomb raiders and that there were more, she nodded. The woman know what needed to be done. Nobody could know of this planet and so they had to die. A small bit of remorse, a faint voice calling to let them live, was pressed away. If they were to see us, they would likely be the first to attack in the first place, she thought to herself as she watched Krest get up and move towards the exit.

When the question whether she was ready or not was asked the redhead chuckled for a moment. "I just woke up from unconciousness induced by a powerful and deadly poison. I hope you understand when I say that my legs are still slightly shaky and my head is spinning a little." She slowly got up and moved slowly towards the exit herself, taking hold of Mirari and unclipping it from her belt. "So please give me a moment while I readjust to reality." Silent footsteps were made as Kaalia followed the Sith Lord. "But, sure. Darth Avacyn is ready."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom