Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trading Information.

@[member="Syn"] @[member="HK-36"]

Aedan Miles was flying through space in his Devastator-class starfighter his hands running over the controls calmly as he activated his comlink opening a channel to the ship ahead of him. "This is Captain Aedan Miles to the Ravenshyde come in I am requesting permission to dock and speak with Master Syn of the Jedi Order." He calmly slowed his forward momentum until he came to a stop just within their weapons range his hands hovering over a series of controls just in case they decided to fire on him he would pull the trade mark maneuver of the Devastator-class. He had flown in on his fighter for a reason he needed to get these war crimes removed and he also had a deal to make with certain people about information he had. His armada was just outside of the system waiting to jump in at his command. He had separated from the rest of the Corsairs for a bit leaving them to do their own things and hopefully not get into more trouble.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
"Damn you! Why will you not yield?!"
The droid called out as he delivered another strike, his metal hand hitting the surface with a clank
"You think this is a show of strength? Stubbornness is not a strength."
He hissed, slightly tilting to reach for a rather jagged knife. In the next moments, sickly scraping sound would be heard.
The sound stopped then as the droid scanned and tossed the knife away, arming himself with his lightsaber instead.
He pushed the button and the white neon blade hissed, illuminating his presence and his victim
"I.. will.. break.. you.."
He pressed the blade of his lightsaber to the surface as the heat of the weapon touched matter and gave out sizzling hiss
"Ha."
The droid said triumphantly as the hiss continued
"Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha."
He gave out in stuttering laughter
His blade deactivated as he stepped back.
"Even you have your limits."
He gloated, taking off his apron he took a small kitchen towel in order to finish his work.

Cleaning the counter from dried milk and oatmeal stains was truly torture.

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
@[member="Aedan Miles"]

The Ravenshyde's pilot looked up speaking into the comlink. "Master Synlidwirh? Orders sir?" The jedi master looked out the viewport and sat in a seat in the converted cargo hold. "Let them come in." With a nod the pilot spoke over the hail while moving the ship. They had converted it to be a mini paraxium for training of students. The jedi ships didn't need heavy weapons and the man spoke. "Captain Miles we are extending the docking tube, Master Synlidwirh is in the training room. Welcome aboard." The ship remained still but the few crew they had were ready, the jedi master let himself expand his senses to feel the boy from Metalorn and former member of OP. There was many reasons to seek out a jedi amster and one under review for not agreeing with stuff from the Republic even less. So it made for a question of what he wanted to do? The idea of turning himself in for his supposed crimes which sounded... Reasonable in the situation. His helping of commander Jorin and his steadfast actions in the Protectorate to help people meant he had earned more then just a sudden title as a war criminal.

@[member="Syn"] @[member="HK-36"]

Aedan Miles slowly and expertly brought his ship forward so that he was docked with them he then climbed out of it taking off the helmet he held his hands up as the crew there removed his weapons including a pair of blaster pistols, a shoto, and a lightsaber. He then calmly walked forward his violet hair swaying a bit as he moves his cloak moving with him as he slowly made his way into the training room and bows politely at the man. "Master Synlidwirh I have heard of your issues and I am sure you have heard of mine. I came here today not to turn myself in but to make a deal I have information that the Republic or even the Jedi Order will find invaluable for this information I want to absolved of my crimes."

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Aedan Miles"] @[member="HK-36"]

Syn looked at the boy not able to see him but just at him. Yes most likely some had heard of his troubles but that was not the issue. One did not easily absolve a person of their crimes. He could do a few things though like give him leniency for the information. In truth... He hadn't done anything wrong, he had seen an enemy force and fought them. That everyone was being called war criminals for fighting in a war was foolish. She could show far better examples then a boy who fired on enemy troopers. "If the information is that important I can do some things, but you understand with my situation the best I can offer is... Equivalent exchange. Whatever you have if it is big enough then we can come to an agreement."

@Syn
Aedan lets a grin cross his lips as he looks around before looking back at the man his face now serious. "What if I told you I know where the Black ships were made." He crosses his arms calmly as he watched the Jedi Master in front of him attempting to gauge the man's reactions to his words. It was true Aedan did know the location and he would need help getting there and he had a few people in mind to call on for help.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Aedan Miles"] @[member="HK-36"]

If he was hoping for more then stunned surprise he would be disappointed. The jedi master had not seen the ships but he had heard about them, they were not that impressive from a weapon standpoint. Basic even but their speed was a thing of marvel. Faster then most fighters and while his arms crossed he remained passive neutral but fought for it. "If this is true, if you know where the ships were made it could lead to the ones who did the plague. That could be very very powerful information and in exchange I think we can offer you a pardon. I imagine the Republic has made far worse deals then one who fired on the enemy in a battle." The jedi master turned around as he went to a corner and a console ejected. He spoke only to send a message to @[member="Ben Watts"]. The rest of the council were unimportant in this. "Grandmaster @[member="Ben Watts"] this is Synlidwirh, in accordance with your mandate. I am reporting this in, I have received information about the Dark Harvest event. Namely the location of a base that could be their main. I will be heading there to deal with it and am submitting a request for Aedan Miles pardon. This information he is providing should more then earn it." The jedi master cut the coms, it was a message after all and he turned around walking back. "He'll have the message and hopefully do it but I will say it Captain miles, as a jedi I find you innocent. If that means anything at all, a battle is the place for death and killing people is what happens in war."

@[member="Syn"]
Aedan shrugs before he looks around the room absently his violet eyes taking everything in before he looks back at the man before he blinks and then bows lightly. "Master Syn I forgot to mention I have a gift for you I have no need and it is just a single Gem but I found a large amount of Druidnfire Gems and used a pair myself and sold some but here." He reaches into his cloak pocket and pulls out one of the few gems he had left and holds it out. "I am not sure if you have a use for it but at least the Jedi Order has their hands on one." He shrugs absently before looking back at the man. "Now for the second thing I want to do. I wish to put together an exploration team to go to where the Black Hexes were made and see if we can find anything worthwhile there. There is someone else from the Republic who I want to get a hold of and see about seeing if he will help me. I want to ask Cody Jorin and his spec ops boys to come along."

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Aedan Miles"]

The jedi master took the gem and gave a nod letting it rub around his fingers for several moment. a druidnfire gem was a rare thing and finding a stash of them well... That was something that could make a man for life. He could buy the senate to have his freedom but... The jedi master wasn't going to turn down something he could use in his saber. The idea of an exepedition to the location was... It sounded fun, something that could take his mind off of things. Asking Commander Jorin to join them well he could easily do that but the thought of bringing in more then just ones he trusted. This couldn't get out on official channels. The thought of what to do was... daunting but he had little else to do beyond train his padawan. He had promised to show Iella wonders and his words came out with a smirk. "Very well, I shall send a message to Commander Jorin asking him and his men to join us, there are a few others That might be needed. Going into the Rishi Maze is a dangerous gambit. We will need ones with special skills and."

@[member="Syn"]
Aedan grinned as he slowly nodded his head pressing a key on his comlink before he looks at Syn and speaks once more "Yes more people and more ships." As he finishes speaking his 4 ships jump out of hyperspace shields and weapons powered down as a sign. "I present to you the Dragon Armada my pride and joy." He turns towards the nearest viewport a grin crossing his lips as he looks out over his small armada. "While it is my pride and joy it is not enough to go anywhere alone so if you believe you can supply a few larger ships that would be highly appreciated."

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Aedan Miles"]

Syn looked at the boy as he spoke about the fleet and he stared blankly. "I do not see them." He was blind, ships to him were blobs in the force you could barely make out and right now though he smirked. He had a short list of who would be useful and helpful in this mission. HK-36, Cody jorin, Iella E`ron, Domino if he could convince her to come and some more from the jedi or omega who could be quiet. There group would have to be contained though with little to no information leaks. "Thankfully for this though I know a few people who might be able to have the skills needed."

@Syn
Aedan bowed his head lightly as he looked out over his armada his eyes clouding as he thought through what would happen and what could happen. "How long will it take you to get this group of people together?" As he waited for Syn to reply he was going through figures in his head and deciding that he would make use of another Facade-class pocket carrier this one would carry shuttles in its pods that could dock and pick up his special corp of ground troops. He had an army of cloned Cragmoloids that were flash trained for combat some of them who displayed an aptitude for it where trained as commandos and commanders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom