Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toxic Boogaloo (Corellian Confederation Dominion of Balosar)

Whatever 'alcoholic' cocktails she was drinking, the sight of him urged her for something truly stronger. Corellian whiskey. How could it not be Corellian? Julius noticed her slight displeasure or rather surprise at seeing him here which made him smirk wider. He'd already passed that phase of surprise ever since his eyes caught her from afar. The Lieutenant Commander had drowned that surprise and the tsunami of questions with a few quick glasses of pure whiskey, no ice. It's why his smirk was wider than usual.

"Kaito Kiyoshi, Councilor of Coronet's Gold Sector, Julias Rhein..."

"Aren't you part of Fleet Admiral Bao's security detail?"

Julius had forgotten about the man till his attempt to dig at him caught his attention. The smirk slightly tightened and the lieutenant commander scoffed. Just another political head honcho with a mask on. He was hardly worth the attention but he'd lie if the dig didn't slightly go under his skin.

"Not security, no. Lord Admiral Bao's skilled enough to take care of herself." He looked at the man from above. "You can try for yourself." Julius gestured at the white-haired and white clad Admiral currently engaging a dialogue with Miss Tag.

Whoever Kaito was mattered little to Lt. Comm. Rhein but something told him to remember his name. It's what you call it - intelligence instinct.

"I'd be dead if it was up to me, Pink." the alcohol had certainly affected his usual facade. "But the Lord Admiral saved my life,, so here I am an LTCMD of the Corellian Defense Force." there was a hint of regret in his tone. The rage, the anger, the fury of surrendering to the Corellians so she could negotiate a better deal. It hurt a soldier's ego. He had preferred to die before letting them put cuffs on Bao. None of this was shared in the conversation, though.

"It's far more interesting what are you up to here?" last time they met, that fateful day on the Vherdun, she'd made no mention of being tied or affiliated in some way with the Corellians when he'd pushed her. He almost always knew when she was lying, so he trusted her then. Was he mistaken?

[member="Yula Perl"] [member="Kaito Kiyoshi"]

He gave one brief nod as a reply. There was a moment's hesitation before he followed his new acquaintance, wondering whether he'd want something from the buffet as well, but his aim seemed to have been solely to seek conversation with someone higher up the political foodchain.

Once Straid was sat opposite the soldier, he set down his plate towards his right. He let his elbows rest on the table and intertwined his fingers, setting down his chin on both thumbs, causing the fingers to obscure his mouth as he regarded the Arkanian-Offshoot intently. There were some doubts in Straid's mind following the lavish praise he was being attributed with, it had been a decade since he'd seen any military action and most of it had been far away from the Core Worlds, especially the Corellian Sector, but he made no attempt to disagree. It was true that he was a former soldier turned politician and successful in both ventures, though prominence outside the Aurean system struck him as a rather odd concept.
Nevertheless he briefly lifted his head from his thumbs to return the soldier's smile with a reassuring expression of his own, if only to learn more about the man's motives.

He wasn't surprised to find out the man sought to gain friendship with someone he deemed personally agreeable. Were it Straid in his boots he'd have thought it wisest to seek the endorsement of a
miltiary man as well. The choice was no doubt well considered, his goal to create sympathy through shared profession and combat experience in order to ensure a higher chance of success in gaining access to the higher echelons of the Corellian political circle without having to do the leg-work of climbing the ranks slowly and deliberately was rather clever. Furthermore, an appeal to empathy towards the less well-off systems of the Confederation was a fine move, the theory was, after all, that all soldiers wanted nothing more than to see their fellow citizens protected and thriving, which implied an underlying motivation based on altruistic aspirations. Finally the personal appeal to see his own homeworld prosper and the unstated association with further gains as a direct result of the homerworld's eleveated status. Yes, this Aeneis had given the matter some thought, he mused. He raised his head again, slightly.

"An admirable cause, certainly. There are not many on the council who seem to have the interest of the smaller systems at heart. It is your aim to enter into politics then, as a representative in one of the mentioned regions, or perhaps even as a governor?" He asked politely.
Afterwards his fingers unraveled and he let his head rest loosely in his left hand, pulling his plate closer to begin his meal, a subtle sign that he expected their conversation to continue for some time, as yet unaware of the danger lurking outside the pressurised halls of the ship.

[member=Aeneis Valdemar]

Ballroom.png

Pryce frowned a bit listening to Ava speak. She didn't need to thank him for something so small. If they hadn't been knee deep in organizing the First Fleet he would have been there with her and he wanted to be, especially the way her family was. He tried to hide his frown behind his drink.

With a shrug he scanned the room. He did know a few faces. mostly military officers of varying rank from across the First Fleet, a few military advisors to the Councilors who couldn't show up etc. The only big names he knew for sure though were the white haired beauty and his Fleet Admiral, so he went with that.

"The woman over there in the fancy uniform? That's Lord Admiral Bao. She's a new Fleet Admiral and the Councilor of the Humbarine Sector. Fleet Admiral Hawkins is floating around here too-"

"Uhh...Pryce, we've got a problem." The voice of Garvey interrupted in his ear. Drack's brow furrowed at the voice. First "date night" in months and Garvey is trying to block him? He set his drink down and tossed Ava a worried look.

"What is it Garvey,?" he murmured softly, a tinge of annoyance in his voice.

"Battlecruiser, old, just dropped in off our bow." Pryce scanned the room and caught the eye of Hawkins who gave him a nod before heading for the door. Pryce sucked his teeth and searched for the other senior officers who had been notified and nodded towards the door. His eyes fell on Ava.

"I know you just got back and honestly I'd rather be the one to take that dress off you but," he sighed, "We might need the Wildcats. Get your squadron on standby," he started light jogging towards the door as well, "I'll explain when you get there!"

@Saverok @Ava Cartwright

Kian nodded his head, listening to Kaia as she spoke. He was always fascinated by the work that other Jedi were doing. He often felt that his own work was too focused on a singular tasks. As he got older he began to wonder if his work as a Shadow had done less to help the galaxy as those Jedi who go out and engage in roles not traditionally meant for Jedi. But Kian often had to push that thought aside, reminding himself that they all had a role to play.

"Very interesting work," Kian's eyes shifted to scan the room once more then fall back on Kaia, "Do you get close to the rift?" Kian inquired. As a Shadow, Kian had always been fascinated by the various force cults that existed in the galaxy, sometimes innocently, sometimes not so. But even before he'd become a Jedi, Kian had known about the Aing-Tii monks and the Kathol Rift. It had been one of his fascinations when an apprentice sage among the Baran Do on Dorinn. "They say those who go into the Rift are prone to hallucinations, and that it is even more likely among those strong in the force."

"I've never been there, though it is on my list of places to explore if I ever find myself with the time." Kian considered her other words as well. It would be beneficial, certainly, for the Confederation to begin trade for rare ore. "I can certainly see the benefit in trade commencing between the Confederation and the Rim, especially for rare ore."

"Alas," Kian said chuckling, "I have little say in that matter. But I would hazard a guess that this meeting would be a perfect opportunity to establish those ties, and I'd certainly put in a good word if asked."

[member="Kaia Starchaser"]​

Ballroom.png
[member="Kaito Kiyoshi"] | [member="Julius Rhein"]​

The surprises just kept on coming, didn’t they?

Yula would be lying if she said that the distraction wasn’t disappointing—after all, Councilor Kiyoshi seemed impressed with Emily. Her ingenuity with droids was something that Yula hoped would separate herself from the Perl name. Not that she didn’t love her family, but the young Zeltron had been scrabbling for independence for as long as she could remember. If she had to be known, Yula didn’t want it to be because she was simply the daughter of an entertainment tycoon.

Her surprise rapidly shifted to suspicion, then bewilderment. You couldn’t pay Julius to attend a gathering of Corellians, but here he was decked out in fully military attire. It must have been an order, and a sharp one at that. Briefly, her eyes drifted over to the imposing form of [member="Arage Bao"] before shifting focus back onto the Humbariner who was smirking with almost too much glee.

“You are…a part of the Corellian Defense Force?” She had to sound it out slowly, unsure if what Julius said was true. He also seemed at least buzzed, which was not so much of a guess as it was an observation. There were some missing pieces, but gradually it began to make some sense. At least he had a reason for being here, and even more justification for being drunk and salty. Yula was almost enjoying it until he brought up that accusation of a question. Taking a healthy sip of her whiskey, she quickly looped an arm around Kaito’s own.

“What do you mean, what am I up to here?” There was a note of faux innocence in her voice. “I am Corellian, after all. You said it yourself.” Oh, she was sure he hadn’t forgotten. “Is it so wrong for me to want to reconnect with my roots?” She smiled up at Kaito, moving a smidge closer to the Atrisian. “Councilor Kiyoshi and I were just discussing some of my droid engineering. I’ve been looking to expand beyond the Rim, after all.”

Idris Harnell

I
BYOO.png
Objective
Fly on the Wall
He hadn't come on this little cruise to enjoy the festivities, but he wore a colourful tie with his suit.

Heim had been occupying the same parcel of bulkhead, idly sipping a single Shesharilian vodka and beebleberry fizzyglug with one hand and the other in a trouser pocket, more or less since the beginning of this float through space, keeping a non-staring, trained eye on the attendees, a miniscule, wireless earbud his only connection to outside of the room, and outside of the ship. He wasn't bored. Boredom lead to distraction, and it was either worked out of you, or you were worked out of the agency, too much of a liability. Undercover work with his first outfit on Coruscant, and subsequent time as a junior intelligence officer and then agent of the Republic SIS had long done away with any significant shred of it in him.

Corellia had just as much need for people such as him, and with Coruscant beleaguered and occupied by yet another imperial presence, it had become a new 'home base' from which to work against the tides of darkness, both within the body of the Confederation, and without. This gathering reached both ends of that field, to some extent, and gathering of information was part of his purpose outside of general security. This was all well and good until his external connect to home office went dead.

Kark, he thought, his face showing no sign of it, as the thumb of his free hand swiped across the small hub in his trouser pocket to bring his ear to the incoming/outgoing of the Starchild herself, to gather some confirmation as to whether the problem was here, or back on Corellia. He hadn't come on this little cruise to enjoy the festivities, but more fireworks - as the incoming threat suggested - might give him no choice, in a manner of speaking. Heim glanced first to [member="Dracken Pryce"], then Hawkins, and followed through to each of the CDF personnel present in the ballroom, reading lips and body language, his gaze following along as each senior officer tailed Pryce out of the room, yet checking back to the other occupants between departures.

They have nothing to do with this.

Insofar as he was aware. There was no reason yet to draw his sidearm, but the threat of boarding pushed his situational awareness to a higher milieu. Heim glanced from one known force-sensitive to the next, wondering when, or perhaps, if any of them would pick up on the brewing trouble.

Ballroom.png
Steel blue orbs of the Wing Commander gazed over briefly to where the new Fleet Admiral and Councilor of the Humbarian Sector stood and took in the snow white-haired woman. There was a man standing with her as well. They were talking in whispered tones with what seemingly appeared to be fake smiles gracing their faces as the facial expression didn't quite reach their eyes... Was there a hint of contempt mixed in as well?

Ava was just about to make a comment when the look on [member="Dracken Pryce"]'s face told the pilot his AI was giving him a sitrep over the earbud comm that didn't sit well with him. Figured their 'date' would be interrupted by the work they shared. It was the life of a military couple; duty before pleasure. She was hopeful though one day it would be the reverse. They might be able to enjoy a real home, maybe even a family, and peace. It definitely was a dream worth holding onto to help get through the present battles and hardships. The Ralltiiri was in it for the long haul... The Force willing they both stay alive to reach that conclusion. So far the two had passed the tests put before them, well by the skin of their teeth and luck. Corellians were good for something.

Well damn, here we go...

"Me too," Goldie smiled in an understanding way as her near full glass of single malt was placed on the bar behind her, then she gave the Corellian's hand a loving squeeze. "Roger... It's a rain check then to which I'm holding you to, handsome," the long-legged blonde winked before stepping away from the Admiral's side to find her XO across the room so they could scramble the Wildcats to the hangar quietly just in case they were indeed needed to back up the Longswords already on CAP.

"I dunno if you are serious or pulling my leg, but my personal observations give me pause on making that call," she said with a laugh. "Some fine, boring men coming out of that academy. I dunno if it'd be worth more than a night though, and my papers expire tomorrow so I'll have to be left to wonder."

Eyebrows waggled. Joking? Maybe. Maybe not.

"One of the reasons I'm here," voice dropping, getting more serious. She'd heard. Had been about to make a b-line BACK to Humbarine, but scuttlebutt had been that Arage was on her way here, so Sabetha had changed her plans. Oh, she intended on taking good advantage of the trip to set something up niiiiiiice but checking on Arage was a bigger percentage of this than she'd admit out loud.

"It sounded like it went okay but I was on my way as soon as I heard. I should have stuck around after the Republic collapsed, I'm sorry."

In reality she couldn't have. The crew she'd cobbled together for that, with few exceptions, wouldn't have handled a prolonged stay. Other than Hira, Sabetha didn't have anyone on that front that she knew she could count on with or without promise of cashy money (though Hira needed promises of violence usually, but that was easier to work with). Staying simply hadn't been an option when she'd had people to pay.

A ghost of a smile there.

"Most of them went their own ways again. Not really a crew, not proper. Hira says hi though."

[member="Arage Bao"]

Sitting across from a man as highly stationed as Advisor Priest, was far from a calming experience. Of course on the surface a soldier learns how to hide away those base emotions, it was one of the first things you learned in Basic. How to be calm or put off the air that you are even in the most damning of situations. It was also a skill that the soldier was sure would come to be a great boon in the political circles he planned on entering. It was said no true politician showed their face, but instead a facsimile. A mask which they hid behind, making empty promises, lying directly to the public's face. As such with Straid sporting a military background as well as being the Military advisor of Lizsa, Aeneis didn’t know how to judge him.

Looking into those blue orbs that adorned Straid’s skull felt as if he were looking into a sea of endlessness. They say the eyes are the windows to another's soul, but when Aeneis looked he couldn’t see anything about Straid the older gentlemen not giving anything away. Aeneis took the fact that he hadn’t been dismissed from the beginning as a good sign, yet questioned whether it was just the advisor’s way of being polite. Politics was a game of chess, and in this game, the Arkanian offshoot was certain he was at a disadvantage.

Even though there were only seconds of silence between them, each felt like an eternity to the soldier. He could be stopped short right here, his career over before it began. All that anxious tension revealed itself in Aeneis’ foot lightly bouncing. When the advisor spoke though it was only then that the soldier realized he’d been holding his breath.

“Yes Sir. I seek to represent these groups, overseeing them as a governor won’t do anywhere near as much good except to inflate one's ego. What they need is someone to bring forth their requests, to speak for them. Where I’d wish to start first is with Kelene Hope, a colony within the Socorro's Belt, then branch out to the others. These are people on that deserve the same rights as others, that deserve as much as a say. I highly doubt the Confederation would give each their own voice. But with your reference, I believe we could begin with the smaller colonies bringing them together into a union of sorts so as to have a big enough voice.”

The speech was certainly a long-winded one, but had gone unpracticed. Practicing such a thing to Aeneis felt like it would’ve been dishonest. He spoke from his heart and mind.

[member="Straid Priest"]

SaverokBYOO.png
Objective: Knock, knock... Fire Ion cannons
Ship: The Creature
Tag: [member="Dracken Pryce"]
What were they doing in there? Having a party?
Yes.
That was the question after all. Usally before the five minute mark ships responded in all type of manners. Some passive and others aggressive but never before had The Ten Thousand Fists seen something like this. Nothing at all. Maybe they were planning their next move. Saverok tilted his head pondering outcomes. It was true he was not as skilled in these type of engagement than Scour was. He could feel the bloodlust in the crew behind him and his in action helped nothing. He was feared and it would remain that way. For it is better to be feared than loved.

" BATTLE STATIONS!" Roared the Gen'dai breaking the silence with the slam on his fist on his own muscled palm. " If the Starchild wants to play that game then they can do so." His hands fell on the main console activating the "The Creature's" shields, they were now primed for combat. Not wanting to destroy the vessel in front of them Saverok began running scans to get a better idea of what was happening. Scans revealed what he might of thought. According to the readings majority of the crew was humbled together in one section of the ship. A smirk fell apon his face.

" Soften them up with the Ion cannons. Target their weapon capacitors there!" a point flashed on a holo-projected screen. With the capacitors down they would have little to no weapons available for self-defense. Even if the Starchilds shields were up. How much would it take before they got a clue? And if the shields were not fully up... Then they would be in a de-powered ship to drift in space." Starchild. Im offended I never got an invitation to your gather! No matter i brought gifts. FIRE!" Saverok ended yet another hail to the battlecrusier ahead. Blue streams of energy filled the viewport of the bridge window as the heft of the The Creatures fore ion cannons fired off.

Placing his hands behind his back and joining them together. The Captain enjoyed the fireworks. " If they hail us stop firing.."

The fish he'd taken from the buffet tasted nothing like what he had been used to in the military, the colour profile was far more complex. Shifting from a savoury and soft initial flavour to a subtly sweet and spicy one as it melted away. The contrast was so stark that he had almost managed to miss a quiet shifting noise coming from beneath the table. He glanced down instinctively without moving his head, appearing to appraise the food, but returned his gaze to the soldier shortly after.

It was true that governorship only did so much and serving as a representative within the systems directly provided limited influence during the best of times and none during the worst. He knew the reality well, during his terms as a representative on Aurea the only policies he'd ever helped to pass were reforms and laws that had an impact only on the local level. To actually effect any change on an intersystem level he would have had to serve the council in some way. The soldier's logic held up that far. Straid raised his eyebrow ever so slightly, however, when the proposal of a union came up. Less due to any opposition to the idea of the smaller systems banding together and more for its association with corporate entities. A somewhat involuntary reaction born from a trained distrust towards businessmen.

He nodded and mulled over the man's speech for a moment while taking another bite, making sure to finish it before he continued casually: "Are you from one of the smaller systems by any chance?" Aeneis had made his request very clear, but only revealed brief details about his motives. As an advisor of the Diktat, he had to be careful about handing out endorsements to any green-horn who had his boots dirtied once and wanted to use that fact to jump-start a political career by thinking they could get on his good side because of some unwarranted sense of camaraderie. The Corellian Confederation was not without its importance to Straid. He'd continued to serve the people well after his departure from the military because he wanted to see them safe, not to line his own pockets, and he had no patience or kind words for those who did.

He was about to take more of the food onto his fork when a quiet rumbling sound took his attention instead. His brow furrowed slightly as he straightened his posture, a reflexive move to stand alert whenever he felt something was off.

[member="Aeneis Valdemar"]

The lift doors hissed and the two Admirals walked onto the bridge of the Starchild. The skeleton crew turned to the pair and saluted. Hawkins waved them to ease and strode forward with Pryce and the other senior bridge officers following behind.

"Where's your VI Pryce?" With a blip and a flash of blue light from the command console Garvey floated up and out like a technological jinn. The normally cheerful VI had a stoney look on his face and offered the Admiral a salute.

"Virtual Intelligence assigned to the Starchild and Admiral Dracken Pryce. Designation Garvey," came the formal reply. Hawkins folded his harms behind his back and walked towards the view port.

"Situation?" A brief rundown drew everyone's breath into their lungs. Hawkins sucked his teeth and looked to Pryce. "Is my ship ready for combat?" he asked, a rather formal way of asking for command of the vessel and throwing it into battle.

An understanding nod came from Pryce. "The bridge is yours Fleet Admiral Hawkins."

"Good. Initiate Civilian Lockdown in preparation for battle. Launch fighters and get a screen up. We-"

"They're powering up their ion cannons sir!" The warning came too late though as the ion blasts were fired from the enemy vessel. Hawkins spat a loud curse as the blue energy sizzled over the bridge, crashing into somewhere near the rear of the ship. "Long range turbolaser capacitors down!" The ship rocked and the ship lost power to lighting for a moment, red emergency glowrods activating throughout the ship.

"Garvey, get that message out," Hawkins growled, "And open coms. We can't fire with those prisoner pods..."

w9FUKx7.png
In the ballroom the lights flickered, dropped out, and changed to a low red. Shock troopers in full alert entered the room and various panels that had been maybe displaying movies, news, or other events shifted to the digital face of Garvey. He calmly explained the situation: Pirates. WIth a calm voice he assured the patrons that no harm would come to them and to follow the directions of crew and shocktroopers.

[member="Straid Priest"] @Saverok @Aeneis Valdemar [member="Sabetha Tag"] [member="Ava Cartwright"] [member="Idris Harnell"] [member="Yula Perl"] [member="Kian Karr"] [member="Julius Rhein"] [member="Kaia Starchaser"] [member="Arage Bao"] [member="Graaf Zalec"] @Malicar @Krystal Estain [member="Selinica Miriya Cailis"] [member="Sonya Grace"] [member="Arlen Winslett"]

[OOC Note: We are wrapping up soon so wrap up your stories and get your verbal licks in!]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Sabetha Tag"] [member="Julius Rhein"]

"Nothing to apologize for. When one starts a war, one is prepared for the consequences."

The consequences had been different from what Arage had been prepping for.

Oh, it was disappointing to have to pay lipservice to the Confederacy, but it was better than the alternatives. It could have been death- or it could have been something more serious than lip-service. "It turned out alright," She murmured back, while keeping her sharp smile up and her eyes scanning the crowd. "-I retain control over Humbarine and they also put the defense of Balmorra under my authority." That... was where the smile grew a few inches more genuine. The Balmorrans had been losing the war. Then requested assistance from the Corellians.

What did the Corellians do?

Negotiate their planet away from them. Oh, officially speaking Balmorra was still independent, but Lord Admiral (Fleet Admiral yes yes) Arage Bao controlled the remnants of their navy and armies.

The defense of their ruined world had to go to someone experienced, no?

"Glad to hear that one hasn't skinned you alive yet." Bemused mostly, but maybe a hint of concern. "She is charming for a nutcase thou-" They were interrupted when everything went black and red. Arage stiffened. Watching the platform stoically, but even there she had already stepped in. Shielding Sabetha from the vision of the troopers. Even here and now after all these years.

The big sister took action, when the situation demanded it.

"I have two corvettes and a frigate in orbit. Honor escort. As a-" Lips curl in amusement there. "-Fleet Admiral I don't have the luxury of sitting on my hands here. Want to join me, while we show these Corellians how it is done?" Regardless of what Sabetha would decide, she'd also ping Julius. While it amused her to see him strike out against Yula this hard... there were more important things to do.

Like showing off.

It would be a very long day, if she wasn't mistaken.

At the back of Aeneis’ neck there was a faint tingling that cascaded up to the crown of his skull. It took all his strict military training to not shiver or show concern as the sensation warned him to danger. It was something Aeneis’ had experienced since his youth, at first he’d come to consider it a third sense of sorts. It was only when he began his training in the force that he realized it was a warning of impending danger but from where? The Arkanian glanced over his shoulder taking in the rest of the ballroom, still to see no obvious threats.

Biting the inside of his cheek, Aeneis turned back to Straid to continue their conversation. Aeneis knew that he was treading a very thin line with the Military Advisor. He was young, a relative unknown, and a huge risk. With the last question, Aeneis knew it was straightforward. He could give the simple answer of “No”, but there was so much more to say. “No Sir. I was not born within the Corellian systems, I as you can probably tell-” Motioning to his hair, eyes and other features that marked him as an Arkanian offshoot the officer continued. “I was born on Arkania and was ostracized for what I am. My mother went to Corellia and raised me there. I’m not someone who got to attend the finer schools, that lived a privileged life. I didn’t even join the Shocktroopers as an officer, I started out as enlisted and worked my way up.”

Halting, Aeneis felt the sensation grow greater, now it was his entire body tingling. Bearing his teeth for an instant the Corellian willed the sensations away so he could focus. Hopefully, it would only seem like he was trying to think of his next words to Straid. “I know what it's like to not have a voice sir, if anything I think that's one of the things that makes me one of the best people to represent the smaller worlds on the council.”

No sooner than had the end of his speech came, the ballroom went black, red lights illuminating the chamber. This wasn’t part of the celebration, and as a shocktrooper Aeneis knew it meant that everyone was to report to stations. Shocktroopers filed in their green armor standing out as they took up defense position. The displays along the wall shifted to reveal Virtual intelligence of the ship warning of a pirate attack. “Frink” Aeneis knew something was off, his hands tightening into fists. He had no armor, no weapons, he was relatively helpless in this situation. All he could do was standby and watch. “I guess we’ll have to continue this another day Sir…”

[member="Straid Priest"]

As the news of the impending attack arrived, Kian stretched out with touching his mind telepathically to Soli with a nudge of urgency. Turning his attention back to the young woman before him, Kian bowed warmly.

"It would seem the party is being cut a bit short." Kian was regretful that this, a chance at peace and quiet meeting among members of the Confederation, was being cut short with violence....but that just seemed to be the way of things anymore. "You'll forgive me, I hope, if I see to matters elsewhere." Kian did not await a reply, but turned and began to make his way toward the far corner of the room. Troopers were now present, giving directions toward those present. Kian, however, had no intentions of waiting around while the attack happened. The Sha Koon was too close in proximity to this sector and he wanted to ensure that the ship was safe. In order to do that, he had to get back to The Shadow to send out instructions for them to depart - that vessels cargo was far to precious to chance.

"This way sir," Kian heard from behind him. Still carrying a tray, and seemingly a staff member, the younger Jedi lead Kian toward the door that led directly into the kitchen. Kian stretched out with the force, using it to cloud the minds of the staff within, so they would not even notice him sneaking by. Within a few moments they were making their way, a unnoticed as possible, back to The Shadow. Once inside, Kian got to work sending the encrypted codes out. A simple message to let the vessel know it was time to move on, that Kian and Soli would rendezvous later. While not as many as at the temples, The Sha Koon still had younglings aboard, as it served as a training ground for those who appeared to be well equipped for later Shadow training. "Message away." Kian said turning toward Soli.

"What now?" She asked folding her arms over her chest.

"We sit tight until the soldiers are done doing their jobs....then as soon as clearance is granted, we get out of here."

[member="Kaia Starchaser"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom