Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tough Love {Republic NFU, Mandalorians}

He turned and tilted his head as the Mandolorian spoke. he was curious as to who was going to break the silence between the groups. " Orick T'ane, Captain of the Farstrider."
He replied giving her a once over, she had kept her helmet on and she didn't seem like she was in a hurry to remove it. That made him curious, Why hide your face when meeting someone, unless there's a reason for it. He gave her his best professional smile. " Pleasure to meet you, Rally Master. I don't suppose you care to fill us in on what's we're going to be doing through these exercises."

He was beginning to get a bit antsy to just get the training started, his men could wait forever if he told them to, but he wasn't back with the fleet for long and wasn't used to the waiting and the information being so slow to trickle down, even though it was a common thing in the military.

[member="Kiyron "][member="Gir Quee"] [member="Arla Balor"]

[member="Kiyron "] [member="Orick T'ane"] [member="Gir Quee"]

Traditionally they did not show their faces since many were mercenaries and bounty hunters wouldn't do if everyone knew what you looked like, but she was neither. She reached up released the catch and pulled her helmet off. She pointed to it "buy'ce" her long red hair fell about her shoulders falling free, her emerald green eyes looked from one face to another.

"I don't understand your ranks. Oh no. I'm pleased to meet all of you. " she had to have patience. "I have some information. I am a sniper and melee warrior. Hand to hand. You don't seem to have many women in your ranks." An observation nothing more. "I will take a group and teach what I know. Others will do same. Then I think they said a flag war. To get us to work together. Course. We adapt and all of that could be scrapped for a new plan"

"Armor looks good on all of you. You don't wear armour but how do you tell your ranks apart?" She needed to learn too.

Gir briefly thought over [member="Arla Balor"]'s last question. He realized that it would be difficult to identify each other in unfamiliar armor, especially since it concealed the face. That is going to be tough. If it had been their own armor, it wouldn't be uncommon to have rank insignia painted on, or for the more advanced armors, to have an IFF transponder. Gir guessed that they'd have to improvise for this exercise.

"We typically have rank markings on our own armor, at least from what I've seen," said the commodore, reaching down towards his discarded uniform, "but for this scenario, I think I will tie my tan undershirt around my upper left arm. A bit of a crude armband, but it'll tell you all that it's me. Does anyone else have any alternative ideas that they'd like to suggest?"

[member="Orick T'ane"] | [member="Kiyron"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom