Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Total Eclipse of the Heart

As she climbed in and sat next to him, he tried his best to make more room for her. The comfort to her sitting with him was more warming than the fire could ever be. He was curious to know more about her than he had been earlier when he had learned of her plight. Emotions were not something he was particular good at comprehending like he had explained earlier but this warm sensation in his heart could only be a few of the things he was aware of. Another tear fell from his eye as he thought about the future ahead of him and already having an idea of the road ahead. If he hadn’t gotten a empathic snapshot of the road ahead of him he might not have agreed to meet up with her. He knew his time to get away with such things was rapidly closing or that a Sith could open his door at any moment and the two of them would be killed on the spot.

“If the secret to aging doesn’t pay well I could go into the nightlight industry.”

He tried not to laugh but failed as he chuckled and winced in pain. He gripped the abdomen of his frail body feeling his muscles starting to roll and tighten up into a cramp. He had winced again the pain stopping and the cramp vanishing as he felt the warmth from the bed which is now mostly on fire or so it seemed. He wondered if such flames were safe around some of his supplies or if it burned oxygen in this small room.

“Thank you for helping me with the datapad. I want to pay you but you have to live long enough to accept the payment. So no more seizures.”

“So do we get to stay friends after I go back to the Jedi? Or do you think the Sith Empire might not like that?”

“Friends?” he asked opening his eyes again wondering if she was sincere in her offer, but he knew he would never be able to tell by just looking at her. His body started to shiver less and his teeth chattering slowly stopped thanks to the heat of the fire and how close she was.

“Having a friend is payment enough…I’ve never had one before but no the Sith or the Jedi would not approve. Its more dangerous if you are a friend,” he said slowly and calmly as he rolled over to face her better still remaining curled up a bit into a ball.

“I’m sorry,”

Katarine Ryiah

Reactions: KRR
“It’s funny that the galaxy is fighting the same wars over 800 years latter. I honestly don’t know what the point is anymore.

“It’s really quite simple. It’s a large galaxy and everyone is raised differently and taught differently. I don’t think any one side is a hundred percent correct as its been tainted by thousands of years of propaganda. No side is innocent anymore, light or dark. I think if we remove emotion from the equation then both side would see uses and merits to using the opposite side of the force to balance out the universe. Using the dark side to save a life is no different then using the light side to do so, and the same goes for ending a life. It just comes down to the individuals and how they choose to use and learn the tools at their disposal,” he said looking up at her with a bit of a warm smile on his face for the first time in possibly his entire life.

“I’m sorry. I am rambling and not very wise on such matters Misses Jedi Master Ryiah,” he teased laughing a bit again and once again trying to prevent his muscles from cramping up. His smile turned to a frown as he thought about how she would be able to leave. Dromund Kaas at night was far worse than during the day.

“Are you going to be okay? I will eventually need to barter a ride off this planet. I think you are right in that it’s very dangerous for me to stay here. Are you sure I can’t take you to the hospital first?”

“The hospital doesn’t treat wounds caused by the force here…nothing internal like the damaging of a soul, or being sapped of ones strength,” he explained as he looked up at her.

“I can help you get off the planet in the morning. It just depends on where you want to go. It may not seem like it but I am pretty strong when it comes to technology. If I wanted I could transfer any number of credits to your chip and even remotely pilot a ship to land outside my door…it would crash because there is no room but you get the idea,”

Katarine Ryiah

Reactions: KRR

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom