Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tost i Yfory yn gostwng

Exiled Count of House Teraan (Alderaan)
alderaan.jpg
Alderaan Space Port
And so it was given all the trouble along with the myriad of tribulation of which befell not only his homeworld but seem the Coalition as a whole. Where in from all side danger lurked along with strife whom hand in hand brought about a thin veil of strife as well instability thru out. That seemed for the longest time Andulf had but little time for himself as the constant need or call of his office as well unofficial duties from his all but forgotten past beckon him so relentlessly.

That eventually part him beckon for a respite from it all if only but for a day. Of which while thumbing thru his personal datapad that held all the pertinent agenda as well reports that were in need his attention. That he came upon an article of her....of which the detail of the story fell into the background. But was instead overcame by a lone thought in his mind. As he then turns reach out to take his personal come to punch in a brief message that was sent to one intended recipient. To which once done he then turn towards his personal entourage of his house security detail and staff. Instructing them to free up the next few days of his schedule and turn the ship around homebound.

And with that said he then retired to his personal quarters where he stays till they eventually made it back home.....

With everything that had happened in the year or so since meeting Andulf and him knowing what she was, Ra was surprised to hear from him again. However, now even that had changed for her. The actions of that empire had caused her to cut all of her ties with them. She might still have the assassin training and knowledge, she was no longer a member of their ranks.

He invited her to his home and she gladly accepted this. Her journey might take a little longer to get there since she was coming from Vjun, but when the day and time arrived, she was ready and there.

Without having the need to now hide she could use the Force, Ra openly wore two weapons. A blaster on her hip and double lightsaber hilt on the other. It wasn't that she did not trust Andulf, but it felt good to be more open about her abilities.

There was much to talk about and Ra waited patiently for him to allow her in.

[member="Andulf Nicholas Teraan"]

@Ra'a'mah

baliss2.jpg

It was then after getting home and having taken a moment meet up with his twin sister who by all accounts had been for the most part the only family he had left. It was imperative more than ever that they two communicate and keep abreast of all the going on in their estate. For now, more than ever it was all up to them keep their House not only growing but thriving. At which case, he dedicated himself in the running of their external assets or duties while she took on the internal running of things within the estate. Something which on all accounts seem work just fine although the twins had their own private misgivings as well disagreements. Especially when it came to Andulf past life before his recent returns... something which had been at best a touchy subject between the twins. And had been something Andufl did his best to rectify for as he broke or confide in her much of it though not in its entirety but in small increments. Knowing and fearing that given her fragile state of having not only losing her husband and their parents that she might not take knowing everything all at once well.

And so he broke it to her as gently or slowly he could....at which time thought she knew some or snippets of it she didn't know the whole picture. That of which had been something that had been troubling him so as of late...that it hung like a dark cloud over his head. Accounting for some if not all the sleepless night and long hours of work he'd put in. Something which so few knew or perhaps even notice....but not her. She of whom he'd unexpectedly come to know and had been trusted be in her confidence. To which in turn he after some careful thought figured that he could reciprocate to perhaps trust and confide in that which he himself had not anyone.

hqdefault.jpg

At which time once everything that was in need of his attention settled and his twin sister had asked her to leave to retire for the day. That he rushes off to make ready the private lodge their family had of in the woods. The place wherein thought it held some slightly bittersweet memories for their family given that it was. For the most part, starting as was once gifted to their house and where their family resides soon after their exile from their home after the fierce conflict between house baliss. And was at one point the place where the twins soon after went to spend all their summers in growing up. And was a place he figured the two them could meet privately.....with little to not so much distraction. At which time once he'd receive the private com that inform him of her arrival. That he then send her word of greeting along with the coordinate for the private lodge where he'd set up for them to meet. At which time while he waited on her to arrive Andulf then passed the time take a walk down one the crop field just on the side of the lodge.

maxresdefault.jpg

She had expected Andulf to meet her at the first place and was surprised when he further sent a message to meet up at a different location. Deciding to go with the flow, Ra went back to the speeder she had a followed the directions to this new place. As she travelled further from town and out into the countryside, Ra had an idea of what he had planned.

Not being able to stop herself, Ra shook her head as she drove and had a small laugh. This would certainly be an interesting meeting and one she looked forward to.

Following the directions easily, she arrived not long after getting the message from him. Ra climbed out of her speeder and headed to the door. Not entirely knowing everything about Andulf, but having the feeling he didn't invite her out here to cause her harm, she was relaxed in her approach.

Flipping her hair back, she didn't feel the need to have it pulled back. However, not being at home, she did carry her weapons. They wouldn't not be easily seen other than the two on either of her hips.

Raising a hand to knock on the door when she arrived, hopefully this would be the last stop for her to make. She turned to look around and saw him walking by one of the fields and let out a sigh. Leaving the porch, she would then start heading in his direction.

@Ra'a'mah

It was then while walking down the rows of the crop he couldn't help reminisce about old times. When during one the last time he'd been here with the late Count.... his father. That they've gotten into a big argument and things seem didn't end well between the two. That is a sense his words rang true now as it had been that day....that being to never put passion in front of principle, even if you win, you’ll lose. Which at best was something he'd privately regretted not heeded knowing now what he did. Of the consequences and loss was at best a touchy subject few other than his twin knew of.

At any rate before his mind could dwell any longer in this thought that the sound of rustling footsteps head his way swayed him to turn. Come to face to face with the seem an all to the familiar face that made him smirk as he waved towards her.

" Well glad to see you made it and I hope the change of venue isn't much of a problem seeing as. Well... I figured the peaceful and private setting of the lodge might be much to your liking?"

Andulf had appeared lost in thought and it wasn't until she was almost upon him that he noticed her approach. With a wave and smirk he greeted her. Mentioning the change of location, Ra shook her head at him slightly and smiled slightly.

"No issues at all."

The change of location hadn't been lost on her and Ra wondered again what he had in mind.

"Certainly more in touch with nature than either of our two previous meetings."

The first had been over Denon in an almost fully automoton ran location. Their second had been when she was an assassin and in one of the locations set aside for their uses. This one was just the two of them and nobody around to interupt what might happen.

@Ra'a'mah

It was then with the passing of time from when he'd taken notice of her and spoken that in the back his mind he couldn't help but feel a slight pang of uncertainty. Given that for the most part aside from the seeming formal meet and greets along with that brief dinner soon after he'd not really had much time. Keem in contact with her as much he would wish so given that from his perspective so few could perhaps understand the true complexity of his own past. Of which had been at best an ever constant hanging thought that he had been wrestling with in his mind earlier. But then again seeing here smile and nonchalant reply soon after seem for the time being put his mind at ease.

"No issues at all."

As he slowly pushes back his worries regarding the disturbing latest secret memo that had crossed his desk of late. Regarding how his recent action had slowly had not been lost on and was come to the notice of his former associates. Seem much sooner than he'd anticipate but then again with the current state of things both here and abroad thru the vast universe. He knew it could not be help and a brief break from it all would do not only him but those he cares for some good. As it would alleviate his former associate suspicions if only for a moment....but for now turn his full attention back to her as she began to speak yet again.

"Certainly more in touch with nature than either of our two previous meetings."

At which time he gave a slight grin while replying.

"Well, I guess so...figured with everything we have to deal with on a daily basis. It be a nice welcome change to be able just sit back and keep things simple. Sort of.....just be in touch with nature and take things down a notch from our prior meetings. And so it is mostly just us here along with a fairly small staff to take care of few domestic stuff. And I've asked my detail to keep the perimeter much to the Capt. chagrin but then again....orders are orders and him above anyone else know this. SO that is that....at any rate if you would pls."

He then offers an arm and waited for her to response while he adds.

"I guess would either start by show to your quarters and then we can grab a bite to eat....."

Listening to what Andulf said, she couldn't help but agree.

"I wouldn't think you could be in such danger on the your own lands to require a constant guard. What do I know though?"

She lifted an eyebrow when he mentioned showing her quarters where she might stay, Ra had no idea this was going to be an extended stay. Not at all opposed to the idea, it was just surprising he had planned on more than a day together. Luckily she didn't have to run off for work any time soon and the rebuilding was going smoothly without her help. A few days off would be a nice change.

Accepting his offered arm, there was a smile on her face and maybe even a slight coloring of her cheeks. This was treatment she wasn't used to and was not sure how to react.

"I'm here as a guest of yours. Whatever you think is best to start with."

@Ra'a'mah

"I wouldn't think you could be in such danger on the your own lands to require a constant guard. What do I know though?"

It was at that time that no sooner had she spoken that he couldn't help but let a slight smirk come over his face as he passingly replied back.

" Indeed what so few know...that ones couldn't be faulted to think that so but yes as seem idyllic or say the least a curious oddity it is. That for such a minor house we are bound by such secret and in need of guards. But they're far more to it than what most are lead to believe and seeing you have faith enough to entrust me... that reckon least i return the favor...along with the hospitality of my own home as well."

He then pauses and leaves things at that unsure if anything how she would take his words. For if nothing else he was not one to easily nor openly be so forthcoming with anyone as of late. Especially after everything that had transpired along with the memories that accompanied them. That comes as no less than a welcome relief or such that she seemed have taken to accept take things in stride. As she then slips to take his offer arm with a smile.

"I'm here as a guest of yours. Whatever you think is best to start with."

To which with a smile on his face as well while his gaze turn to face her replied

"Very well, as my guest....i would think it be best we start with a bit refreshment down by the veranda. If only to unwide ourself out of the daily grind of work and take a much-needed break."

She listened to what Andulf had to say about his family, secrets and roles the guard played. When they had met last time, Ra had informed him something, but that was now changed.

"Remember where we had that dinner? I am no long with that group and have cut all ties with being a Sith."

Not waiting to break that news to him, she let out a small breath and wondered what his reaction was going to be. While Ra no longer called herself Sith or followed that code, she was still more allied with the dark than the light. More neutral due to her past actions of being a merchant that needed to keep her alignment secret, but still dark.

Returning the smile, she allowed Andulf to lead the way to the pavilion where they were going to eat.

"That sounds entirely pleasant and I'm looking forward to the fare provided by you along with your company."

@Ra'a'mah

It was then as he began to reply to her that in the back his mind parts him by no less felt conflicted. If or what length should he come clean with her now that for the most part. That if anything given what little revelation he has gotten about her the last time they met, she could most certainly have both his trust and faith. Since for what its worth none of it thus far had leaked outside of their confidence although for the better part of it. He knew it could not be so for too long given the circles both them were engaged. That the dark cloud of the rumor mill could surface especially now that he was back in the spotlight out in the open. Given his new status as well standing there was no telling if or when parts of his old life would surface. Though he knew it would only certainly be only matter of time that it did. Though it seems soon after he'd spoken that she came forth to speak of a new revelation of her own current standing to him.

"Remember where we had that dinner? I am no longer with that group and have cut all ties with being a Sith."

At which time with slight smile and nod that he responded as he tried to find words.

" Hmm, I see ...then I guess that would certainly make things less complicating then?"

He then leads her off leaving things for later as he then graciously lead her off hear her remark soon after speaking of the spread he had prepared. Which on all account was not so much as one that was overly

"That sounds entirely pleasant and I'm looking forward to the fare provided by you along with your company."

In which time with a smile he then ushered her into one the side.

furniture-modern-small-outdoor-patio-design-black-along-with-stunning-photo.jpg

" I figured we start with a bit of tea than with a bit of local fare on the side?"

It was then with a side glance and nod a pair of the tray was carried in by two individuals who no sooner had they then laid it down. Then disappeared into one the backroom to which he then pours her couple drinks as he then made some bit of light conversation.

" I wasn't sure what might catch your fancy so I had them prepared a little of everything....."

It was then in the midst of their conversation one the guards subtly approach him to hand Andulf a com. Which he hurriedly read before turn towards her.

"...My apologies give me one sec. while I take this call be right back."

And with that said he then disappeared into the cabin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom