Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tormented dreams.. (Character Building) (Republic)

Chase Ontario

Republic Drop Trooper
Chase walked along the dark streets of coruscant and made her way to a club that she was wanting to visit, this night she was off duty but still wore her armor save for the helmet, she had gotten comfortable in it and to not wear is to her is like being naked in the rain.

As she made her way toward the night club she remembered her dreams for the last few nights and wondered what they could be for, she was not keen on nightmares but these ones seemed to get more frightening and more real as they progressed.

He was wearing his Republic armour, with the helmet as he was called into duty last minute and told to check out a club nearby that had been renown for selling illegal drugs and what not. He grabbed his rifle and left his apartment, heading towards the club where he would stand outside. He saw a fellow trooper and nods his head, smiling warmly to her.

@[member="Chase Ontario"]

Chase Ontario

Republic Drop Trooper
She had just gotten the call for an armed guard since there was a local spice smuggler in the club supposedly making a drop for a customer that was a supplier of the stuff, as she walked toward the bar she seen another republic soldier and smirked his way and then entered the place... even though she didn't have her helmet she still had her wrist casters and dual pistols.. so she was armed to the teeth already.

@[member="Shuii Gundar"]

He walked over to her and smiled warmly and greeted her "Hello, I'm Shuii" He then turned to the bartender and ordered a large rum. He turned and faced the club. He sighed and then looked Chas over "What brings you here?"

Chase Ontario

Republic Drop Trooper
She smirked at him and ordered a spiced rum and then leaned her back against the bar and watched the club closely Off duty, yourself? she replied in a more casual tone.

@[member="Shuii Gundar"]

He looked over and grabbed his rum, paying for both as he downed the rum. He looked at her and noticed the officer in practically full uniform while off duty. Well I'm on duty, looking for a black sun scumbag. Why you wearing your armour if you're off duty?

Chase Ontario

Republic Drop Trooper
She took her own spiced rum and then smirked at him as she took a small swig of the stuff and then answered him I am far more comfortable in my armor, it's become normal everyday uniform for me she shrugged as she stated and then looked around the bar and waited for the spice smuggler to show himself.

@[member="Shuii Gundar"]

He chuckled listening to her, he lifted his helmet and placed it back on his head, the HUD activating trying to identify the smuggler in the crowded club. He heard a commotion near the kitchen, he looks in that direction and spots the criminal staring fearfully at Shuii and trying to escape. He abruptly left Chase and chased down the criminal, trying to past the party goers as he shouts to the smuggler to halt in the name of the Republic.

Chase Ontario

Republic Drop Trooper
she watched as he barbarically chased after someone and then watched as the drug smuggler and dealer went to leave the club, she slipped out the door and chucked a smoke grenade at them and then shot stun darts from her wrist caster and they stuck into their behinds and she walked over and placed them under arrest soon as they were stunned, her job was done and she called for a "bus" to get them, she then walked to the side of the building and watched as the criminal was escaping and used her wrist caster to send another stun dart into the criminals leg helping @[member="Shuii Gundar"] to capture him more easily.

He pushed through the crowd, almost losing the criminals, he ran through the kitchen and chased them quickly, panting as they exited into the alleyway, then heard the darts shoot past him and hit the criminals and growls lowly then turns to have a go at whoever shot and stole his targets. He saw it was Chase. How in hell did you get here before me?! He rolled his eyes, she was one of those troopers, perfect in every way. Probably ace'd all the tests. He shrugged and grabbed the two criminals and dragged them to his car around the docking bay. He didn't look at Chase but muttered a thanks reluctantly. His pride slightly hurt at her catching his targets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom