Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonald Drump, Republic Patriot.

Tonald Drump

You can't stump the Drump.
TONALD DRUMP
REPULIC PATRIOT
2015-09-25-1443210309-8713648-DonaldTrump.jpg
Somehow, in the midst of all the troubles in the Galaxy a new threat has emerged to the stability of the Galactic Republic. A threat to our very foundations. A threat so large that half of us don't even realise it's a threat. You know what I'm talking about. I'm talking about migrants. ALIEN migrants. The kind of people that associate themselves with the Sith and want to take away our basic liberties. That's why I, Tonald Drump, am taking it upon myself to save the Republic.​
You see it is the aliens that have caused our standards to slide, coming over here with their spice problems and their damn swoop gangs. It's the aliens that are "fleeing" their homelands and coming here so they can get fat and avoid paying their taxes, which damages the infrastructure we have worked so hard to create.​
You know what I think?​
We need a wall.​
A Goddamn space wall.
That'll keep them out.​
..​
Faction:
The Galactic Republic.​
Position:
Politician.​
Race:
Human.​
Strengths:
+Unstumpable
Tonald always has a counter argument, regardless of what the topic is.​
+Glorious Leader
Somehow, despite clearly being racist, speciesist and generally abusive towards any and all minorities, Tonald has a large gathering of loyal voters.
Nobody is quite sure how he managed this.​
Weaknesses:
-Racist
Donald doesn't play well with the other children.​
-Moron
He may have a pseudo intellectual answer for everything, but don't let this phase you.​
He is, in fact, a moron.​
Force Sensitive?
We better hope not.

You know, I'm voting for him, for the simple reason of; He can't screw up or lie any worse than what we've had for the past few presidents. At least he is showing his ridiculousness before we vote for him, I'd like to see what he brings to the table.

[member="Galven Solomon"]

Honestly, this is how I see things:

If we weren't already economically screwed, and were in an okay state, he would be the worst thing for America. But in our current state, he is the best thing we need.

Probably.

[member="Amelia Sorenn"]

You say that like our positive comments have become a problem, do you perhaps, have a problem with us instead? If Tonald has a problem with my comment, I'll remove it, not on your watch, though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom