Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tomb

Tomb
nadd_zpstwfikghk.png
| [member="Joon"] |

Many things had been lost during the Four Hundred Year Darkness. But since the turn of the centuries, the things left behind during the formative years before the Gulag Plague were becoming revealed once more. Darth Ayra never asked or knew why Darth Pandeima had chosen her to become her Sith Apprentice. She could reason that it had to do with Chandrila and the business opportunities that were available there, of which she herself had begun to profit on with the creation of Chandrila Group. Then there was her potent potential with the Force, which to Pandeima's credit, had been reached in the latter years of the apprenticeship. But the revival of the Rule of Two, a philosophy not practiced in centuries, had been rediscovered by both Master and Apprentice. Now, the latter was set to revive the legacy of Darth Bane, once long lost, but now set to come to the fore.

Now, Darth Ayra was set to discover the long lost Dark Lord of the Sith, Freedon Nadd. She had learned that the Black Tie Syndicate, an organization of Crime Lords who had come together to takeover the criminal underworld had begun excavating a recently discover tomb, they was believed to be Sith in origin. Using her own contacts inside and outside of the organization, Darth Ayra had learned that the tomb had once belonged to Freedon Nadd, a Dark Lord of the Sith that she had not heard of during her own studies into the dark side. During her searches for knowledge, she had discovered names such as Darth Bane, Darth Vectivus, Darth Revan, Belia Darzu and Dathka Graush. She was yet to discover leads that would lead her to uncovering any holocrons, texts or scribes that they may have left behind, other than the fact that she knew Draco Vereen, a Mandalorian Warlord, may have Vectivus' holocron in his possession.

But finally, she had a tangible lead that she had the means to follow. Whoever Freedon Nadd had been, Darth Ayra was set to claim what he had been buried with. Aware that the tombs of ancient Sith Lords were buried with their greatest creations, she would take all that had been buried with Nadd and use it for her own legacy. Still waiting for Justiciara to join her on the Initium, Darth Ayra continued her preflight checks as she prepared to make her way to the Onderon system.

Joon travelled light. No bag, no possessions, no weapons – just herself; her mind and body, currently being developed and expanded and corrupted by Darth Ayra. Unaware of the bigger picture, the clone was never-the-less finding a small amount of contentment in her new position as Apprentice.

Zipping up her black leather jacket, she walked through, hands in pockets, towards the mighty vessel that would take the pair on their next location. Part of her wondered if this was another journey that would result in Joon having to navigate for them, or forcing a crash landing, or being betrayed again.

If that was the case, like Korriban, then Joon would have no qualm in dying whilst trying to kill Ayra – she would listen and learn from her Master, but she would not take being abandoned like an animal again in some big game.

She hopped down the stairs with a slight spring in her step, across to the ship, up and in and through to the cockpit, silently taking her place at Ayra’s side in the co—pilot’s chair. With a gentle rub of her nose and a little sniff, she settled in and looked ahead at the inner Skyhook through the viewport, and waited until spoken to.

Joon was also learning there was a wedge between Master and Apprentice currently, and she wasn’t in a position where Ayra yet had much respect for her or desire to talk.

[member="Darth Ayra"]

| [member="Joon"] |

Darth Ayra paid no attention to Justiciara when she boarded. Of course, she acknowledged that her Apprentice had boarded the Initium, when she immediately began retracting the docking clamps that kept the ship tied to the Skyhook. Her preliminary flight checks finished, the Dark Lord reversed the transport away from the the Home via it's impulse engines, and when the facility had been cleared, she maneuvered the Initium around on a vector that would take them away from the asteroid. Ahead, the debris field loomed. It was challenging for any pilot to navigate, but guided by the Force, Darth Ayra flew them through without incident.

Clearing the asteroids, the Initium broke into clear space. In the horizon, she noticed a passing ice comet and felt her eyes following the trail of blue that followed it as it glided along. She watched the comet whilst she waited for the navigational computer to finish making it's calculations on where they would need to fly to. Minutes passed, as Darth Ayra and Justiciara waited for the coordinates they needed to travel to, so that they could engage the hyperdrive and begin their journey to Onderon. By the time that the computer finished calculating, the comet was a long distance away. A tiny speck in a back drop of complete black. Turning her focus back onto piloting the Initium, Darth Ayra took the ship to the coordinates set, and when they arrived, she powered the hyperdrive.

Minutes later, the Initium slipped into hyperspace, course set for the Onderon system.

A few clicks here, a shuffle there - stretching to flip a lever, push a button - the usual sequence Darth Ayra made before that dreamy blue vortex swallowed them up. Joon tilted her head in awe again; this was a sight she'd never get tired of. Hyperspace. She wondered if she left the ship, she would fly faster than anything and as light as air, carried along by this sea of blue and feeling limitless. The colours flooded the cockpit and painted their faces.

She sat there, still, and minding her own business for a moment. There was nothing to ask about their journey, because she would find out soon enough what was waiting for them and her purpose.

Something else had been on her mind.

Something defining.

"When we get back, I want to change how I look. Change from," she teased her lapel, "this."

[member="Darth Ayra"]

| [member="Joon"] |

448520KateBeckinsale04.png

Reclining in her seat, Darth Ayra observed the trail of hyperspace momentarily, before turning her gaze to Justiciara. She observed her apprentice for a few brief moments, watching her memorization with the realm of space they had just ventured into to reach Onderon, remembering a similar fascination she had felt when she too had first lain her eyes on that blue vortex. She was just about to stand up from her seat, when Justiciara spoke. Lowering herself back down, Darth Ayra said: "Why?"

"Because I look like my sisters," she turned to Ayra. "And I see nothing but failure when I see myself; painful memories. The past. I’m not me like this, I’m them. I understand what I need to be."

She flexed her fingers and pressed her head back on the chair.

"I’ve been training myself, and reading, and I know I have to break the chains that hold me back and embrace my future. Do you want to see a broken clone when you look at me or an Apprentice you can care…sorry, look after, and mould into your champion?"

Joon felt confident in her want and it came across in her voice. The first sign of being assertive.

"Why be a wandering clone, when I can be Justiciara with a defining look that nobody will question. I can reflect your teaching and my individuality. And besides," she looked over and smiled, "it’d be fun to experiment, don’t you think?"

She grinned to herself as she looked back out the cockpit.

[member="Darth Ayra"]

| [member="Joon"] |

Listening to her Apprentice, Darth Ayra's lips curled for a moment. It was a shadow of a smile, indicative of how she felt within. She fought the impulse to praise her. The woman sat before her had to hate her Master, whilst respecting the nuance of the apprenticeship. That whilst she was currently beneath Darth Ayra, she would have to fulfill her position as the Sith Apprentice and bring the vision of her Master into fruition. Rising from her seat, Darth Ayra said: "Precisely."

Moving to the back of the Initium, Ayra came to a stop beside the Portable Dampening Field device and began applying repairs.

As Ayra left, Joon turned to watch her go, her one word reply as quiet as it could be. Did she expect anything else? The clone scoffed and felt content – there was no refusal, no questioning, no put-down. A good result.

She noticed that the Sith was putting more obvious distance between the two. She hadn’t checked on Joon during the first week of returning from Korriban, or since their brief encounter after the training disagreement. And now sat in a ship, she chose to get up and go.

It was annoying, and Joon found it arrogant and petty. Still, she wouldn’t question it, she would just harvest her feelings and sit on them and remember them when the tide turned. It was all helping form a bond that was both crucial and weak to her with the Sith Lord.

She turned around and looked down the ship again, hearing a few traces of movement, and then turned back to the cockpit.

"What’s betting she calls me again for help," she mumbled.

[member="Darth Ayra"]

| [member="Joon"] |

Three hours elapsed, during which Darth Ayra had worked on the device before her. The Purple Rejects had done the bare minimum on the repairs, only applying them to the hull and engines. The Initium could fly, but it's major systems- such as it's ability to cast a dampening field or cloak- were missing, making both Sith vulnerable and weak. Truthfully, Darth Ayra hadn't expected much from the gangsters from Formos. They always did the bare minimum, more interested in getting high or creating more credits to achieve that goal. They had done what they were asked to do, to the bare minimum of the requirements. It was almost amusing to the Dark Lord. She looked forward to the day that she no longer required such fools.

Rising up, Darth Ayra turned her gaze to Justiciara. "I have rendered repairs to the dampening field. But the cloak remains offline." Moving to the pilots seat, Ayra lowered herself back down into it and turned to her Apprentice. "We require a new stygium crystal, as the last was broken at the Stygian Caldera." Averting her gaze back to the transparisteel, the Dark Lord sighed as she conceded a point. During the hours spent repairing the PDF, she had thought over the feelings she sensed in Justiciara, knowing that another mistake had been made.

"When we arrive on Onderon, we will both be tested, as Master and Apprentice. It will be a test, not only of our bodies or our powers in the Force, but our bond as Master and Apprentice. I need you now more than ever." Turning to Justiciara, Ayra lifted her yellow eyes to look at her. "I have failed to convey that I have always needed you. The Rule of Two cannot exist with you. Our goals cannot be achieved without one of another. Our goals," she said, attempting to convey that they were both heading to Onderon for each other, rather than for herself.

All the technical talk went right over her head; she knew basic mechanics, but all this repair work using crystals and whatever? That was something else so she just nodded vacantly.

However when Ayra started to apply a bit of compassion to the conversation, Joon gave her full attention. Either her position as Apprentice was in doubt, or the confidence of the Master was flattering. She couldn’t tell, but it was nice to hear that she was needed as much as she felt about Ayra. Then again, it was probably just more words glossing over the fact Ayra needed her pet to stay in line.

Joon nodded. The old naïve girl may have started to open her heart, to convey feelings and try to win the Sith around with nice words and reassurance, and praise about her wonderful teaching. The new girl however just smiled.

"Precisely."

That was her cue to get up and leave the Sith brooding in the cockpit for a while as Joon stretched her legs for an aimless amble around the inner hold and corridors of the ship. Joon would be there for Ayra without question, more than she probably knew. However, she didn’t need to say that. Not yet.

[member="Darth Ayra"]

| [member="Joon"] |

Excavation of Freedon Nadd's tomb
Forests of Dxun

Rain assaulted the two Sith, as they stood upon the cliff face that overlooked the valley below. It was night time, and save for the various bonfires that dotted the camp below, it was completely dark. A storm brewed over the Demon Moon. Wind came at both women like punches, blowing iced cold water into both of their faces. Hooded, Darth Ayra stood watching the camp. Several clicks back, the Initium waited for the return of both she and Justiciara, it's dampening field active so as to avoid detection. It was why they had both managed to land on Dxun without being caught. The element surprise was on their side.

Turning her gaze to her Apprentice, Darth Ayra said: "The dark side of the Force blinds the weak, allowing us to strike unexpectedly. Night shall hide our movements. The storm will cover our approach." Extending her hand, Ayra passed a Lightsaber to Justiciara. "You will use this until you have constructed your own. The camp below will be guarded, my Apprentice. You shall lure them out, so that I will murder them. When it is done, we will kill the rest of the camp. There must be no survivors, Justiciara. Show no mercy to these people. They will show none to you."

Joon winced, one eye closed, the other squinting against the rain and darkness that impeded her view atop the cliff. She was cold, annoyed and wet. Cold from the wind and damp. Annoyed Ayra didn’t care enough to provide a robe. Wet from the lashing rain. Her hair was plastered down, sticking to her face occasionally from the wind and hanging like a drowned womp-rat. Her collar was up on her jacket, but it provided little protection from the elements.

When she turned to Ayra, her whole body turned to keep as much rain out as possible from seeping through her clothes. She took the curved hilt of the lightsaber and felt a little fear strike her – this was a real weapon, not a training saber. It was as light as a feather compared to the training blade, and she knew when activated, she would be in control of the crimson blade.

She wasn’t ready. But she just nodded and held it in her palm, cold knuckles tensing as the rain continued to beat down on the pair.

Blowing out a cold breath and wiping a clump of hair from her face, Joon wrapped her arms around her chest and started the walk down a winding incline to the lower terrain. It would be a slow walk, carefully done to avoid loose earth, slippery rock and weak gravel under her boot. All the way she mumbled to herself, cursing Ayra and the planet and wishing for Duro’s warmth.

She was the bait for the camp – who knew what sort of people were there, and Ayra was just watching under her warm robe. Losing her balance a few times, Joon eventually made it down after a good 10 minutes or so. The weather showed no sign of holding up, and she hugged her body all the way.

Looking up against the weather she couldn’t even SEE Ayra up on the cliff, but the darkness nearly made it invisible anyway.

Joon didn’t know what was best. She slipped the lightsaber in her inner jacket pocket and opened it up letting the rain wash over her. She was a female, and they were seen as the weaker sex. That much she knew being a clone and what her strength was AS a female. So, she would try sheer manipulation to lure whatever was in the camp out.

Taking a few sharp breaths in, she started to run and let out a loud scream, crying out for help and after a few steps, kicked her own shin to trip her up, still scrabbling towards the camp and crying out, the rain and darkness closing in on her.

[member="Darth Ayra"]

| [member="Joon"] |

Darth Ayra continued to watch from atop the cliff, her senses exploring the valley below her through her powers with the Force. Her own Lightsaber was in her hand now, ready to cast a crimson red from atop the hill. All that she needed was for Justiciara to play her part. As her robes fluttered through the wind, waterlogged and heavy from the storm waging itself in the skies above, she heard Justiciara beginning to shout and plead for assistance. Turning away from the cliff, Darth Ayra began to make her way into the forest, following the calls.

She remembered what is was like on Duro, after the shuttle crash. The panic; the fear; the doubt.

Joon clung onto those painful memories when she lost everything she called home as she ran forward in the cold rain towards the lanterns of the camp, makeshift units with some large tents and some small ones. It looked…comforting and cosy.

"HELP ME!"

The damsel in distress; water logged, screaming and shaky on her feet.

Two figures emerged from a tent, and then two more – two women and two men holding rifles. Two men jogged over, the women stood their ground, using the large tent as cover from the rain without peering out too much.

Joon saw the warships flying around the facility on Duro in her mind, and the dead Stormtroopers who had tried to save her. With this, she skidded on her knees, dirt splashing up, hands out to the tall men.

"PLEASE…!"

She chocked on her own words.

”Get her inside!”

Joon hung her head, closed her eyes and let the strength of these men lift her arms and drag her to the larger tent, past the two women and inside. The warmth hit her at once; the dry interior making her feel clammy and uncomfortable.

She didn’t look at anything, just the floor, dripping wet from her clothes and hair and face. A blanket was put around her. Women talked and knelt. Men talked and looked outside. It took a few moments for words to reach her.

”What happened, miss?”

Joon looked up. Two children were sat by the edge of the tent, books on their laps, watching, with an older teenage looking like she was protecting them.

”Miss??”

"She’s trying to kill me."

”Who’s trying to kill you?”

Joon looked to the older woman kneeling beside her; she looked very plain, simple and had strange symbols on her face. "A Sith."

[member="Darth Ayra"]

| [member="Joon"] |

Stopping beneath a tree, covered by the darkness of night and the foliage of the forest, Darth Ayra watched the camp silently. The guards, which she had felt through the Force minutes before hand, were no longer at their posts. Yet, she could still feel that they were still alive. Stretching out with her powers, the Dark Lord felt that the two men she had felt were with her Apprentice. Rising up from her hiding spot, Darth Ayra rushed forward into the camp, masking her footsteps as she moved forward. Having mastered the martial art of K'tara, a hand to hand combat skill where the user attacked an opponent by creating as little noise as possible, Darth Ayra could barely hear herself as she edged closer to the first tent.

The drape that hung over the tent was loose. It rose and fell in the wind that waged it's natural war outside. Raising her hand, the Sith lifted the drape to pear inside. Her eyes fell upon two people, a Zabrak and Twilek, who were fast asleep. There was the faint odor of something foul, which Darth Ayra recognized as a substance of some kind, but she couldn't put her finger on what it was. Seconds passed by, during which the Dark Lord allowed the two men a moment. She was gauging whether or not they had been woken up, but as the seconds elapsed, she realized that they had not. Lifting her hand forward, Darth Ayra exerted her will across the neck of the Zabrak and began to squeeze with the Force.

The mans eyes opened and she felt varying emotions explode from the man. She felt his confusion, the sudden fear that he couldn't breathe and the longing to stay alive. Eyes darting, the Zabrak finally saw her. His confusion and fear grew, and she felt that somehow he came to the conclusion that she was the one responsible for his inability to breathe. A hand swung out, knocking over the oil lamp that had been erected in between him and his Twi'lek neighbour. The sound of the lamp falling woke up the other man, who sat up suddenly, shouting: "What the hell, Yawah?!"

Turning around, the Twi'lek looked down at Yawah, struggling to breathe and then looked up at the hooded woman that was stood at the entrance to their tent. "Who the kark are you?!" he shouted, reaching down for the blaster he had hidden beneath his pillow. Before he could lift it, however, Darth Ayra swung her other hand out, extending her index and middle fingers from the pommel of her the Lightsaber in her hand towards the Twi'lek and begun to squeeze his neck too. A minute elapsed, during which the struggling men continued fighting to breathe. As the minute passed, the Zabrak known as Yawah stopped struggling, his eyes rolled back into his skull. Yet, the Dark Lord was not deceived by this. Whilst she felt that he had indeed been incapacitated by her Force Choke, he was still very much alive.

As Yawah was slowly choked to death, his companion continued to fight, hands swinging wildly between attempts to punch and hit the hooded woman stood before him and going for the blaster that he knew was beneath the pillow he had been sleeping upon only minutes ago. Yet, he couldn't reach neither, for the invisible hand fingers that had begun to pinch his windpipe held him at bay. "Yawah, wake up!" he gasped. "Somebody help me!" But the gasping tones of his pleas couldn't be heard, as the storm continued to wage itself outside. "Please, stop!" Stopping his attempts to go hit his silent attacker and going for the gun that he would have used to shoot her, the Twi'lek begun his pleas to Darth Ayra. "I'll pay you! Whatever you want! Just... Please... Sto-" CRACK! A sickening crunch of bone being broken was heard by both attacker and victim. Together, they looked down at the motionless body of Yawah and they both knew that he had just died.

Feeling that the Zabrak's neck breaking, Darth Ayra moved the hand responsible for it's breakage towards the Twi'lek, and through the Force, exerted her will over his neck as well. Another CRACK! was drowned out by the torrential storm outside. Lowering her hands, the Twi'lek fell to the floor dead, sprawled between the space between his bed and Yawahs. Kicking the oil lamp before her, the glass broke and the flames within, mixed with the oil that had kept it alight burst forth over both of their bodies, setting the tent ablaze. Stepping out of the entrance of the tent and back into the rain, Darth Ayra disappeared into the night as the flames grew.

”Stay until morning Joon, sleep here and we will - ”

The human lady’s kind offer was interrupted by a shout from outside, causing all heads to snap around. Joon saw a flicker of pattern outside the tent, through the sheeting.

"She’s found me!"

The clone scrambled to her knees, as the men inside started to act and cries outside started to grow.

”Watch her – don’t let her out of your sight.”

The two ladies nodded, and the two men ran out. When they parted their tent, the noise of raging fire and shouts could be heard, causing them to gasp inside. Joon’s eyes went wide for a second – she’d heard nothing, but all of a sudden now a tent was nothing but an inferno. Ayra.

"There must be no survivors, Justiciara. Show no mercy to these people. They will show none to you."

Mercy was being shown, at the minute, but she had her orders. As the other lady went to comfort the children with her friend, Joon slipped her hand inside her jacket and felt the cold hilt and the curve in her palm. Closing her eyes and breathing steadily, she took a moment to calm herself. She was starting to feel nervous.

”Joon, are you alright?”

The clone removed the hilt from her jacket calmly and looked at the woman, who in turn showed a face painted with anger for a second, but then nothing but fear. Her hand shot out in an attempt to stop anything that was going to happen.

”Are you a Jedi?”

The word made Joon’s eyes narrow. Holding the curved hilt with two hands a little awkwardly, she activated the crimson blade, that caused three of the five campers to scream. She didn't know them. She didn't care. She had one allegiance. One Master. One purpose.

"I am Justiciara Noctare. Apprentice to Darth Ayra of the Sith."

She twisted her face, wincing to carry out the act she knew she had to do but also partly born out of anger being automatically classed as a Jedi. Like she did with the training droid days before, Joon only needed one downward swipe.

The crimson blade cut through the two women, the teenager and the two young children. They were huddled together, and the plasma blade carved their bodies that fell into and over each other, crumpling to the floor.

Silence.

Joon was fixed on nothing, holding her final stance as the blade hummed. The first kill. Kills. It felt…empowering. She enjoyed it. She felt alive. Her heart was pounding, but she felt invincible and hungry for more.

She turned, and ran to the tent flap, ducking under and standing outside in the rain as the tent blazed before her and the rain came crashing down, hissing off her lightsaber.

[member="Darth Ayra"]

| [member="Joon"] |

"Fire, fire! There is a fire!" The camp was suddenly alive, buzzing as the thirty or so men and women were suddenly alert to the tent that had been set ablaze. Watching quietly from behind one of the tents furthest away from the one that had been set on fire, Darth Ayra observed her plan coming together. She had set the fire so as to lure the occupants of the tents out and into the open, where she could strike them all at once. She knew that it was likely for the men of the camp to rush to the camp as well, such was the behaviour of the gender to protect the women and children, who were naturally complacent. As she watched from her hiding place, the camp begun working on putting the fire out.

"That was Yawah and Rax's tent." Darth Ayra averted her gaze from the burning tent to the voice that was coming inside the tent she was hiding behind. The voice sounded like a woman's but she didn't recognize the accent. "I wonder what happened?" asked another voice. This one sounded younger. A boy.

"Probably an accident," replied the older woman. "He was pretty trashed when he went to sleep."

"Who?"

"Rax was."

Creeping around from the back of the tent, Darth Ayra came to a stop by the wall. She paused, thinking on what she would do next. "I hope they are okay... Hang on. Who is that?" Panicked for a moment, Darth Ayra thought that she had been seen. Her thumb edged to the ignition button of her hilt. But she sensed that they weren't talking about her. Looking up, the Dark Lord looked across the camp, first looking at the varying men of different species who were working on putting out the fire and then behind them to another tent. A crimson ruby red light had suddenly revealed itself through the darkness and Darth Ayra knew that it was her Apprentice.

It was chaos. The fire was swarming, and silhouettes were cast against the flames mixed with the rain - the elements working against each other to be triumphant. Fire and water. Pain and relief.

Joon stood, holding the crimson saber with two hands and didn't feel cold at all; she felt nothing but warmth inside. Not knowing what to do, she just did what Ayra had said - show no mercy. As figures ran around, she focused on one, jogged forward with her blade out and struck as it if was the training droid. The saber cut them down in silence from behind. Then, the next.

It felt like a programme in her head was turned on; to seek and destroy. The JN project come to life almost. The DNA inside her thrived on this; bred for war, bred for killing, but it was amplified by the Dark Side.

The rain plastered her, and as a camper tried to alert others to the lightsaber, Joon cut them down. Two hands, straight down, no frills.

But it didn't last.

A great force hit her shoulders and bent her body forward, barreling over herself and falling face down into the soggy ground. The saber deactivated and fell from her grip. It was a male, with a large staff, akin to that of the Tusken gadaffi.

Joon gasped in pain, her back spasming and almost rendering her unable to move. She tried to reach out for something or move, but the staff hit her again, this time in the ribs and her body convulsed into the fetal position, pain vibrating through her body.

"A....MasTER!"

She was in pain, and needed her comfort. She needed her Master - she wanted to survive.

[member="Darth Ayra"]

| [member="Joon"] |

Lowering the cowl of her robe with both hands, Darth Ayra dropped them back to her sides as the water washed over her. Her eyes followed the red light ahead, as Justiciara moved between each camper ruthlessly, cutting down each one mercilessly. In the tent beside the Dark Lord, she heard the woman usher the boy back inside. "Stay here, James. Don't come out."

Rushing out of the tent, Darth Ayra saw the woman run forward. Emerging from the shadows, Ayra turned her gaze to the tent. She could see the silhouette of the boy standing by the tarp, looking through the gap. Their eyes met- yellow upon green- and she could swear the boy almost jumped out of his skin when it happened. Before she could decide what to do, Darth Ayra turned her gaze back to the other side of the camp, as she heard her Apprentice scream: "A... MasTER!"

Sensing that Justiciara was in danger through the Force, Darth Ayra sprung into action. Pressing down on the ignition button of her weapon, the Dark Lord covered the distance between herself, Justiciara and the campers that had overwhelmed her in seconds. In a flash, Darth Ayra was upon Justiciara's would be killers, like red lightning across the night, as she cut down each man and woman she encountered.

Rising up from her assault, the Dark Lord lifted her gaze up from the Nautolan she had just killed, her eyes turning to survey her devastation. Standing above Justiciara, she caught the last camper running towards the forest. Swinging her Lightsaber forward at the mans back, it flung and arced through the rain. A red flash marked the mans back as the saberthrow connected, dropping him on his front. Through the Force, the Lightsaber boomeranged back into her outstretched hand. Catching upon it's pommel, she lowered her hand and turned to look down back at Justiciara. "Check if he is still alive," said Darth Ayra coldly.

Blinking out the rain water, the swelling orange flame and the blur of crimson, Joon took a second to push up from the ground, hearing the icy command from Ayra. Turning onto her knees, she winced as she stretched for the muddy lightsaber hilt she had dropped. Inside she knew Ayra was chastise her for being clumsy, but she didn’t care. She had done her best after being left alone, yet again.

Getting up, she hobbled away, holding her side, dormant lightsaber hilt in hand as she trudged over from the camp to the groaning man on the ground, a smoking tear across his back.

Looking over her shoulder to the flaming camp, then back to the camper, Joon knelt down, wincing, and rolled him over. He was older than expected, and had the markings on his face like the others had.

”He’s alive!” Joon called over the rain.

The man seemed to look at Joon, and seemed like he wanted to ignore her, knowing what was going to happen. Joon did, also.

”She will kill you. Please make it easy for yourself and give her what she wants.”

She turned her head to watch for Ayra as she knelt over the wounded man being bathed in rain.

[member="Darth Ayra"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom