Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Together [Taeli]

Fiolette Fortan

F
Genesia

The Villa

The house was quiet, unusually so.

In the past week the rampant sounds of their love could be heard no matter where you stood. Now it was quiet, Fiolette flicked the lighter in her hands her eyes stared into the wall threatening to burn it where it stood. Her mind was lost to the ghosts of her past, the sounds of the men and women who perished at Fondor. Haunted her as they blended into the voices of those lost at Castameer and in the battles before. Her teeth gritted as she sat ever still on the edge of the bed behind her she knew it would not be long before Taeli would wake. Dressed only in a black sleeveless top, her jaw tightened as she flicked the lighter and let the flame lick at her finger tips.

Quietly she rose and turned her to the bathroom to go about her morning routines.

In the wake of the Alliance's fall, she had pushed aside her anger so that she might relish in Taeli's achievements. Oh yes, she delighted in her lover's masterful stroke. A masterpiece of betrayal ten years in the making deserved so much attention and devotion. And she gave it in full, never had Fiolette loved harder or been so ludicrous with delight. Fiolette closed her eyes to bring those recent memories back to her mind. A soft smile tipped at the edges of her lips, how Taeli's body responded to her touch. How she responded to Taeli, night after night until exhaustion had claimed them both.

In that week, she had cast aside the wrath that burned inside, the way the God of War spoke to her. Turning her mind it was what she was meant to do, the vivid images of swordplay as a child with her brothers. They blurred into the movements of her mother how that woman threw her down. Fiolette pressed her hand into the sink's edges as she tossed the lighter at the back of it. Her azure gaze drew to the mirror, as she stared at her own reflection. Nostrils flared her rage built within she had no one to blame but herself and while yes - she had been glad to bask in the burning of Fondor and Skor II. The admiral knew it wasn't enough, it would never be enough.

Rest would welcome her no longer.

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

[member="Fiolette Yvarro"]

When she finally roused herself from sleep, Fio wasn't next to her. Blinking away the last grips of exhaustion as best she could without her morning caf or tea, she looked around for her lover. There were plenty of signs of what they had been up to last night, but Fio wasn't in the room. Shifting out from the covers, she called on the Force and lifted a silk robe from the cabinet and shrugged it on. The burns on her arm were still in the process of healing, but they would be gone soon enough.

She could sense where Fio was, and the bubbling anger. Padding softly over to the bathroom, she leaned against the door frame.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

She couldn't help but wonder if that accursed spirit was trying to influence her again. That was going to need to be rectified post haste in her opinion.

Fiolette Fortan

F
Fiolette squeezed her eyes shut a moment, and then turned on the faucst. Splashing water on her face she reached for the towel and dabbed herself dry just as she shut the water off with her other hand. "I'll be alright, nothing really." She played it off knowing full well Taeli could sense her emotions. The Galidraani pulled her top off and threw it over to the hamper, giving the Lorrdian a kiss afterward. "Care to join me in the shower?" The red head gave her girlfriend a playful wink as she padded over to the shower to run the water. If had been a spirit influencing her she was none the wiser she exhaled a moment and looked over her shoulder.

There's no point in dragging it out.

"Just uh, well, it seems the ghosts of my past can't quite let me be."

She checked the water temperature with her hand and then slipped into the shower.

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

"Of course," Taeli said, placing the bathrobe on a hook and stepping in after Fio. She allowed the water to flow for a moment, throwing her hair back as she listened to Fio mention what was bothering her. Such an a pro pro phrase to use. Ghosts of her past indeed. She had read the after action reports on Fondor,and Fio had done remarkably well in the battle there, even getting the design plans for the Vanguard. Taeli herself was going to be expected on the Sith-Imperial capital soon, both to receive whatever reward the Emperor deigned to give her, and to take her place among the Sith publicly.

"You can tell me," she said softly, placing a hand on Fio's cheek before giving her gentle kiss. "I know all too well about ghosts that can haunt someone."

Fiolette Fortan

F
Fiolette pooled her hair to her left shoulder, and gave into Taeli's kiss.

Water trickled over her body as she looked at her girlfriend, her lover and in the moment her eyes glossed over. She lost herself to a distant memory it was only the water on her skin that brought her back to reality. She knew that Taeli was meant to go to Bastion and as she reached for her scrub the near seventy-year-old paused her movements. "I believe you know the source of my sleeplessness, the sounds of battles won and lost. Comrades lost, civilians caught in the crossfire and all the while I rehearse the words in my head." The redhead took the soap and worked it into the scrub creating a lather, and handed the soap over to her girlfriend. "The words I spoke when I retired, I swore I was done and yet..."

"There I was, at Kuat and again at Fondor."

"And, you made mentions of needing a personal naval commander..." A warm smile given to Taeli as Fiolette began to work the lather onto her skin. "But it's been years since I've...."

"Since I've served the Sith in any capacity." One Sith having been the most recent to her mind, "but it's quite clear that the Gods of War are not yet done with me."

Her azure eyes seemed to search for the reasons to say no to this. She should say no to this, enjoy her retirement but she could feel it. She could feel the call of the stars, the lure of the open depths and how the Gods of War caressed her spirit. An instrument of destruction and the memories of the Rogue Sith rushed forward. "However, there have been transgressions that must be addressed." The Sloane's bitter end at the hands of the Rogue Sith at Castameer. The looks in the eyes of Galeway and Walzer when she jettisoned their escape pod. The silence of the comms when the Sloane fell silent. Anger. Bitterness. It was all there Fiolette swallowed it hard.

The Galidraani's heart reminded her of who it called and longed for.

Fiolette looked to the set of violet orbs that belonged to Taeli Raaf. Soap washed off her body and she sighed, "I am conflicted."

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

Taeli said nothing as Fio got what was bothering her off her chest. All she did as she listened to her girlfriend was accept the soap and washed herself, and when Fio was finally done, Taeli gently switched their positions so she could wash the soap off herself.

"You were never going to be one to go quietly, dear," she said. "You've got the warrior spirit, the need to bring order to a chaotic galaxy the only way you know how. There's nothing to be ashamed of when it comes to that, but I know that life can put shadows on a soul and mind."

Her hand gently touched Fio's arm, right over the alchemical mark.

"What can I do to ease your mind, dear?" she whispered.

Fiolette Fortan

F
"I do not believe myself a warrior dear, such words are reserved for someone who storms through a battlefield with their swords at the ready." A very specific thing came to her mind when she thought of warrior. Nevertheless she listened to what Taeli had to say and seethed in pain as her hand came over the alchemical mark. It burned with its own brutal rage, the nightmares it had spurned the thoughts it had drove into Fiolette. The Galidraani leaned to kiss the Lorrdian lips gentle as they brushed against one another before placing the kiss itself.

"I'm not entirely sure my dear."

Fiolette broke their touch to reach for the shampoo.

"I've still not quite forgiven the Sith as a w- expections to be noted," she gestured to Taeli it was not her fault personally for the Battle over Castameer. "For the fight over Castameer, I lost a lot of good men and women on that day. Yes, I've lost people before but this was on a more personal nature." She had felt death's cold hands around her soul it was a moment she had yet to let go. "In time I'll have set this aside but let us focus on the future mhmm?"

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

"In all fairness, dear, Castameer was a rogue sect of Sith that wanted to see the galaxy burn because the One Sith collapsed," she said, unable to stop the amused smile forming on her lips. But speaking of the future, no better time to broach the subject that might also ease Fio's mind. Well, there might be a better time as they were currently in the shower, the water still running, and the impulse was there to continue what they had been doing all week after Coruscant and Fondor.

No... not yet, get the major thing out of the way first.

"Yes, we should focus on the future," Taeli said, her hand hovering over the alchemical mark still. "Like fixing the mistakes and shortcuts the First Order alchemical guild did when they were giving you back your youth, dear. I want you to be around for awhile, and those idiots thought it a superb idea to imbue the mark with an ancient dark side entity. Pretty sure they were tricked themselves, but I refuse to allow it to continue influencing you anymore."

The nightmares would be stopping, and if she had her way, it would be today.

Fiolette Fortan

F
Fairness or not, Sith had still been responisble for the Sloane's demise.

Still her mind drifted from those thoughts as Fiolette focused on Taeli's words. Having washed her hair in the mean time, the taller of the two women shifted giving her girlfriend the water as needed. Taeli's hand hovered over her alchemical mark. A soft smile at the choice words, of course Fiolette wanted to be around for as long as she could manage. "As I mentioned, you know what causes my sleeplessness, and perhaps more so than I previously thought." There was a brief kiss from Fiolette to Taeli, "mhmm well, let us undo their mistakes after breakfast. I for one am completely famished." She teased with a playful tone in her voice.

Fiolette then stepped out of the shower and pulled a towel from its rung. Drying herself off, she walked into their bedroom and began to pull through the drawers the towel tossed to the bed in the meantime. The Galidraani pulled a shirt and set of loose linen trousers on just the same. She took a look at their bed and moved to swipe the linens as a whole off and throw them into the wash, yes that was exactly what she needed to do. Cleanilness was next to Godliness as she was told ages ago as a young girl, and so she took the linens down with her as she left their room and descended down to the first level. Making haste for the wash just outside the home.

Eventually she made her way to the kitchen where she started a brew of caf. Hi-Sense lenses activated the holoproject in the living area, Galactic Broadcasting Corporation News played on giving the events around the galaxy. The aftermath of the Alliance's fall remained in the headlines as did the news of the brewing civil war within the First Order which sent Fiolette into fit of laughter before she managed it out of her system. "Balance be the day has arrived," and for a moment she felt for her neice but it was only a moment that fled just as quickly as it had arrived. Note to self, time to get the girls she thought since the First Order would be too busy with their own issues to deal with her. Not to mention she would soon be under the banner of the Sith Empire... Yes, it was time to get her girls and bring them home.

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

"I'll be down in a bit," she said, smiling after the kiss and watching her girlfriend leave the shower. With the hot water all to herself now, she started washing her hair and just enjoying the steam and warmth. A relaxing way to wake up, and after breakfast, she would finally rid Fio of that stupid entity. Hmm to destroy it utterly or shove its spirit into some tiny little creature and keep it as a pet. Maybe a flea, a harmless little flea... or a lab mouse. Hmm so many possibilities.

With a thought, the water turned off and she plucked up a towel for herself and made her way back into their bedroom. She couldn't stop the small smirk as she saw the stripped down bed, yes those sheets probably needed changed. This was all very nice, but it was time for them to stop being... well lazy anyways. Eschewing a shirt or pants, she put on her undergarments and selected one of her dresses. Slipping it on, using the Force to pull the zipper up, she took a look at herself in the mirror to make sure her hair sat just right.

Coming downstairs to the smell of caf and the sound of the news playing, once again she couldn't help the smile. The media was still going on about what happened across Alliance space, the utter collapse of the strongest light side government in the galaxy. Yes, it made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Fiolette Fortan

F
Fiolette turned just in time to see Taeli come down, "love the dress darling."

A compliment followed by caf and the sizzling sound of nilluk strips cooking away. The Galidraani couldn't claim to be nearly as good as a cook as her girlfriend but she could do a few items fairly well. "I've a meeting with the Sith-Imperial Command fairly soon, wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you?" She teased while cracking gartro eggs into another pan. She moved to grab two plates from the cupboards and set them down on the kitchen island. Another check on the nilluk and then the eggs, while grabbing the Corellian hotcake mix she had set aside.

"Which brings me by the way, to the point of, what do we do if and when I am accepted."

"Can't do either of us well to be seen ... as ... intimate with one another."

Strips were set out on the plates in an even count as the eggs were scrambled up and mixed with veggies.

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

"Really? I didn't know," she said, a playful sarcasm dripping from her words as she watched her girlfriend cook breakfast. Taeli had to admit she was surprised nothing was burning yet. That first evening after they had both returned to this house, Fio had tried to cook and... well Taeli had to take over after that. She still wasn't sure how Fio had burned everything to a crisp, but at least she could make breakfast fine by the looks of it. Good, so Taeli wouldn't have to teach her how to cook that at least.

"We just have to be discreet, that's all," Taeli answered. "Nothing blatant, at least not for awhile. Maybe eventually, once us being seen together in public is normalized, there won't be an issue."

Although, she would probably need to take steps to protect Fiolette once that time came. While the Empire frowned on backstabbing, it was mainly because you got caught doing it. There were always ambitious Sith that wanted to reach the top tiers of power, and would try to use whatever advantage they might think they had to go after a superior Sith.

Fiolette Fortan

F
Fiolette continued to fix up breakfast setting the eggs and veggie mixture on each of their plates.

Discretion would most certainly be the key phrase for their relationship. "Of course," she acknowledged and turned to give Taeli a reassuring smile. Things would be different she felt, no longer was she this young buck officer trying to carve out a name for herself. She had achieved that and more, she could enjoy her career a little more - pace it out and perhaps most importantly. Fiolette could give Taeli the attention that she did not give to her previous partners. Her career had been first and foremost for the longest time, the Galidraani now focused her attention on the hotcakes. A smile on her face as the sheer idea of what laid before them seemed to amuse Fiolette. The woman had been around for a time or two, and admittedly this was not supposed to turn into something long term - long term. "I suppose then that we are official?" She asked with curiosity, "officially a commited couple that is, you and I."

The smile remained as she served up the hotcakes and set their plates on the island counter. "One moment, and there." Fiolette crossed to grab the bowl of fruits that been keeping cool in the ice box and set it on the counter as well. Commitment. Taeli did mention she knew how to keep one, and if the ten year work to overthrow the Jedi and the Alliance was of any indication, her heart skipped a beat. Another look over at the brunette opposite of her. Nights of endless pleasure, moments of gold - but does it feel right? Well it certainly does not feel wrong if that's what one is trying to attain. It was more than you allowed, what was there to allow? I feel as if this was all meant to fall into place. Was it? Yes. Yes it was... She could trace all of it back to that singular moment before the fall of Coruscant. I've made a lot of mistakes in my life, but this, this is not one of them. I'm sure of it...

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

"I hope so," Taeli said, giving her an actual shy look. "I would hope, after this last week, we were officially a couple."

"It looks delicious Fio," Taeli added, smiling as she looked around at the spread her girlfriend had made for them. She was going to need the energy for today anyway. Removing that spirit was going to be a pain and a half. Still, it would all be worth it in the end. She was... content, being here with her. It felt... nice, and she was not about to have some no-name dark side entity mess it all up. Taeli had been serious when she hinted to Fio that she knew how to stay committed to something. That had to be obvious.

Digging into her eggs and veggies first, she gave a satisfied hum as she took that first bite. Yes, Fiolette could definitely make breakfast at least. Looks had not been misleading in that regard.

Fiolette Fortan

F
Fiolette laughed a little bit, "mhmm yes."

A polite hand over her mouth as she tried to hide the smile. An azure gaze swept over Taeli's form and then returned their attenion to breakfast. A few more bites, a drink of caf and then. A message notification on her hand terminal the redhead leaned over to bring the device closer to view, "excellent, Lucy's been accepted to the Sith-Imperial Naval Programme as an ensign. Good, good." She was happy with that - that was one out of four Fiolette supposed, the other two would take a little more time to bring over and for that she needed to keep the contacts on the low for such an endeavor. This brought Fiolette's thoughts to house hunting, she would be able to afford the time that it would take to travel from Genesia to Bastion on a daily basis.

But first...

"So for this... " Her words left her and so she turned her wrist so that the mark was in view, "what exactly is going to happen, if I may ask?"

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

"I'm glad to hear she decided to switch from the First Order program to the Sith program," Taeli said, a glance moving over to the news holo that was still playing. Reports were detailing instability plaguing the First Order, the young and more bloodthirsty trying to challenge those already entrenched with power. It might be time to... ascertain whether or not her agents in the territory should be recalled, and whether or not she should step up her plans to bring the young Queen of Panatha over to a... better way of thinking.

A sip of caf as the first reports on the galactic economy started playing, another bite of eggs and then a piece of fruit were quickly eaten.

"Well, if the spell works, and it should as I'm not an amateur at this by any stretch of the imagination, it will fix the blunders made when they made it and extract the spirit fueling it," Taeli said, a finger running along the rim of her caf cup. "When I'm done, you shall still have your youth, but without that mynock sucking away at your thoughts and emotions... although..."

And this was the tricky bit.

"I can't promise it won't hurt," she continued. "You might feel some discomfort bouncing back on the link they made with the entity as I extract it because, as the spell is... likely to shred the entity into tiny little bits before throwing what is left into the Void."

Fiolette Fortan

F
"As am I," Fiolette responded with the news that Lucy would be serving the Sith-Imperial programme. It gave her hope that she and Lucy could continue to repair their relationship and maybe, just maybe she could introduce Taeli to her. Now that would be something she thought to herself, Fio looked over as the news continued to go over the instability of the First Order with anothe round robin of political analyst. The retired grand admiral turned her attention back to breakfast digging at the hotcakes and nilluk strips while polishing off her first cup of caf. Rising from the island she moved to get a second cup, "did you need a refill?" Fiolette inquired gesturing to Taeli's cup of caf.

Taeli went over the details, discomfort, pain - two things she was well familiar with. A smirk when the younger of the two referred to the entity as a mynock, "is there a preference for where this should happen? There's the meditation room, our bedroom, living room, spare bedroom.. study/" She offered while nursing the second cup of caf as she rejoined her girlfriend at the kitchen island. "I am ready whenever you are darling, just say the word and ... away we go, as it were."

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

"No refill yet, but you'll probably need one after," Taeli replied. "And I can actually do it right here. Might actually work even better as these kinds of spirits are weaker in sunlight, and with all the windows..."

She gestured around at the brightly lit kitchen and house in general. It was a lovely vacation, and it was no small wonder that the spirit could only manifest itself, at night, when Fiolette was sleeping. This sort of world was complete anathema for them. Taeli had to ponder if maybe Fiolette's subconscious had been aware of the spirit and had been trying to fight it off on its own, a theory for another day and time. Pulling her chair closer to her girlfriend, she set her hand right over the mark. She could feel the mind within, almost growling at her, the mark burning an angry red. It knew what was about to come.

"I'm really sorry if this hurts you," she said to Fio, giving her one soft kiss. She was not sorry at all for what was about to happen to that spirit.

"Iyikwoti ri ziyaka, ridasizi ri iratzia. Nasosutoi ri anmudzuna dia warji oi an ri Zutawohnasi," she chanted, repeating her spell over and over. Thin strands of dark energy would snake into the mark and start tearing the spirit apart. As they did, the energy of the spirit, its very vitality was being transferred to Fiolette, giving the mark its actual fuel to keep her young. This was where the idiots had messed up. To fuel an alchemical mark properly, you had to destroy a spirit or pool of dark energy, transferring that Force energy into it, so it could constantly rejuvenate the body and cells.

Fiolette Fortan

F
Balance help her, Fiolette thought a moment as she shifted her weight.

The Galidraani gave a look over to the windows around them. Who knew thatanasethtic choice would become a live saving one? She exhaled a moment as she set the cup of caf down and felt Taeli's hand over the mark. When it began to burn she flinched but that was the only sign of pain she had given up to that point. Whatever entity had come into contact with her was angry and she could feel it. "Quite alright darling," the redhead reassured her girlfriend and closed her eyes as Taeli began to speak.

The words that were uttered caused a backlash from the spirit. It reeled from within, shrieking and in doing so revealed the battle scars it had consumed. Fiolette gritted her teeth and sucked in a breath. As the scars remerged in brutal form and with them the memories of how they were earned, small strips of blood soaked into the fabric of her shirt. The scars from Castameer began to show along her back joining the others. The spirit was fading, being torn from the world asunder the vitality it had possessed transferred into the Galidraani. Her body began to rejuvenate but could not heal the scars the entity brought back.

Fiolette's hair turned from red to blonde and in one or two places where the entity tried to fight would be white streaks.

And then it was over, the entity was gone the mark was gone leaving behind a single scar of its own.

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

As the spell was finishing, the remnants of the spirit being dragged into the Void from where there would be no return for it, Taeli gave it a mental wink and equivalent of a blown kiss. Good riddance to it. Now her immediate concern was rushing to check Fiolette, worry on her face. She hadn't expected the scars to appear, nor that the spirit would strip her girlfriend of her dyed hair color. That wasn't much to worry about, she had known she was blonde anyways.

"Are you alright?" Taeli asked, a hand on Fio's cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom