Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Today, I'm thankful for...

We all fall in parallel
Since today is a Holiday where I am, I thought I'd get in the spirit of positivity. Focusing on what I'm thankful for, and giving other people a chance to do the same, I've decided to drop a thread.

Today, I am thankful for good friends, good food, and good stories.

I think this is amazing man!! Takui Takui

Today, I am thankful for my family, my wife, and my kids. Without one I could not have the other and vise versa. My parents made me who I am, and that in return made me the husband and father I am today. I'm thankful for this community, never have I had so much connection with another being about Star Wars as I do with you guys, both positive and negative, and that really matters.

Love dis.

I'm thankful for my family, as chaotic as they are, and my doggos for being the most loyal companions. Thankful for the amazing feast I got to eat this afternoon. Thankful for Chaos and all the good friends I've made along the way- and here's to making many more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom