Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To touch the core, is to touch the heart(Lords of the Fringe Dominion of Lujo)

The world of Lujo was beautiful, and the tourism guides were point on for once. Above its skies orbited a fleet, not of warships an bombers. Instead it was a flotilla of construction ships ready to go to work on building the Lords of the Fringe a true home for the their Prophets. Far enough away from the political structure to allow it breathing room, and yet its closeness to the core made it of worth beyond mentioning.

The government was corrupt, and despite his distaste for it the Fringe was going to use it to buy the election. While a small party would be fighting them all the way to the ballot box they had no where near the money to keep up with their Fringe funded opponents. As the construction fleet started to touch down onto the planet surface a few shuttles took off towards the capital. The fleet would build the Fortress of the Prophets, and the shuttles take care of the election.

@Tricia Kalamack @"Cole" @[member="Amonar Fa'kira"] @[member="Anara Valnor"] @[member="Anaya Fen"] @[member="Andreas Wintergreen"] @[member="Ardak Serifen"] @[member="Ares Terix"] @[member="Ashin Varanin"] @[member="Balaya Zambrano"] @[member="Belle Morte"] @[member="Bruniik"] @[member="Caile Nemorra"] @[member="Cain Laatl"] @[member="Clara Foster"] @[member="Coop"] @[member="Darien Cordel"] @[member="Dharma Vessia"] @[member="Doviculous"] @[member="Dranok Lussk"] @[member="Eddie"] @[member="Elijah Rowlin"] @[member="firefighter47"] @[member="Haven Pryde"] @[member="Hawk"] @[member="Hylocereus"] @[member="Isis Fontana"] @[member="Jared Ovmar"] @[member="Jasper Sarili "]@[member="Kaytlin Medvedkov"] @[member="Kirill Bratan"] @[member="Lexa Kimene"] @[member="Lucien Cordel"] @[member="Mardeth Holzman"] @[member="Menoetius"] @[member="Mesani Okarae"] @[member="Mikhail Shorn"] @[member="Mima Jeth"] @[member="Morna Imura"] @Pandeima @RC 212 @[member="Rouk Tallson"] @[member="Sala'dine"] @[member="Samanthe Quiwl "]@Sargon Vynea @[member="Sarkus Twin Kilborn"] @[member="Serana Onyx"] @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="Subject 13"] @[member="Talf"] @[member="Tempest"] @[member="The Plague Doctor"] @[member="Tiana Feriss"] @[member="Toran Gregor"] @[member="Trenchcoat Man"] @[member="UBD-309"] @[member="Valik"] @[member="Woran"] @[member="Wraith Draigar"] @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] @[member="Zangoff Gularian"] @[member="Meret Blackmoon"]

Shinju had taken the basement, well the caves under the area they were building on. Let them have their run right now the caves and stone were being funished into walls, into cells and given alcoves. The stone smoothed until it gleamed and then painted with reflec for a coating. Enough to mess with the lights by not reflecting the torches. That would be set up or as some had suggested the sound proofing that would be needed. Her eyes drifted onto the stacks of iron to be used for the cell doors, some of the walls and finished finding a larger area that had one entrance. "This will be my chambers, begin the construction." Shinju looked up as they had gotten several dozen meters down in this new torture chamber. Several levels of what will become cells and racks for all who do not wish to understand the ways of the Fringe. Drains were being put into the floors for a special treat down below her level. All they had to do was construct it properly.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Construction crews had long since descended on the site, creating the basic structure in accordance with the vision of experienced architects. But the interior was fully customizable, easly to alter even at a deep level. Walls and floors and hallways could be reconfigured with the help of modular construction and superb labor crews. Without question, Ashin had her own ideas.

For once, they didn't begin nor end with thrones.

The piece of land on Lujo was...immense. THe structure even more so. Ashin found it took her breath away.

Isis had arrived early on and observed the whole time as the crews got to work on building the structure of the massive temple, she would be given her own wing and would design how she wished and how she needed to get the job done with future dark side elites, as she watched she did so with pride since seemingly the crews were very talented at building the structure of the temple and as it went up she didn't feel the need to choke anybody to get them motivated....

As the temple was being built she watched as ships landed in accordance to the game plans for the fringe, she watched as others came to prey witness at the genius of the temple and came to gawk at the design of something so gorgeous, as she continued to observe she witnessed a worker trying his best to help another moron that somehow poured a mixture of the materials over himself and slowly was turned to stone and cement, she smirked and then force pulled the fool that was trying to help out of the way and sent a force crush into the now solid statue if the worker crushing it into a solid mass and then made a mental note to give dearest @[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"] a corpse-statue for a present for her own amusement.

The small collection of varied ships descended upon the planet like a shadow. Dozens of dropships and shuttles ferried down thousands of the new Factum-series Labor droids that Lussk's company had recently began manufacturing. Dranok, however, was not to be overseeing these crews today. His little shuttle, along with Horak and the pilots, split off from the winding torrent of dropships and freighters to make way for the capital. Elections were supposed to be going on and apparently the Fringe was supposed to buy out the ballot box.

Dranok could do so without money.

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
Landing on the temperate planet, there was a fly over of an ocean before it rested near the other ships there for construction. Dharma left her craft. It was time to find her infiltrating minion. To spend time walking, two rocks, and her doll walked with her. They were just talking about several of things over current and future events. It went on even when she walked through the caves and up to Shinju. Some of the information was important for things to come. Dharma smiled as she shifted her attention to Shinju. The doll and rocks kept talking like the walls of the cave were doing too. She focused on her own thoughts more than the voices. “I can see lovely things being in the future, drone.” Then gave a kiss on Shinju’s cheek.

Kiyala had been here for quite sometime, and as such she took liberties to give her a bottom floor space along the back of their fortress in the making. She also made sure to occupy some space underneath though not compromising Shinju's operation. This would serve as her workshop and a secret training oasis, though typically associated with the Jedi she would have a waterfall put in. A couple of high tech obstacle and training courses. As well as a few droids with the simple purpose of keeping her weapons and space clean and repairs on them if she did not have the time herself. The above the ground room would be basic knowledge but her underground oasis would remain a secret, providing a thick durasteel outer plating to prevent eavesdroppers and scanners. As she watched droids and mindless slaves alike working diligently to make her plans a fruition she wandered over to where @[member="Sargon Vynea"] would surely be.

"Long time no see."

The Wrathful One

T
The Wrathful One was not in a civilian ship, and this would surprise no one usually. The fact that she came with a small fleet was a completely different matter, and most likely would cause an effect on the election. She did however come down to Lujo alone, and for one purpose, her delicious wife. Walking past the workers she ignored their lesser presence as she hunted down the presence of her wife. She'd brought a present and it wouldn't stop crying.

Finally entering into the caverns she found @[member="Dharma Vessia"] with her beloved wife, @[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]. "I see you have a guest love, is she worthy of your presence?" Walking past the unknown woman the Wrathful One brought the wailing babe with her and handed her gently to Shinju. "A present love."

With a smile Sargon gave @[member="Kiyala Demont"] a small bow. "Hello again, its lovely to see you without all the smoke and mirrors. Excellent fight by the way, a bit different then I've had in the past. In the end though every failure proves the chance to learn something new." Moving over a holo emitter showing the outline of the building he gave a small nod. Many had chosen rooms underground or with major designs, but Sargon had different plans.

"You see this tower here, the one with the landing pad on top?" Pointing to it he sent the holo image to bounce for a moment. "Those are to be my chambers. Its been a long time since I've had a place I called home. Well other then a barracks that is, and for you Lady Demont, what have you in mind?"

Kayla Zorg

Demolitions Expert.
kayla was surprised she was not invited to the party but she was here nonetheless since her true talent laid in breaking up the pathetic socialites club of the fringe, as she walked along the sandy beaches she thought over blowing a hole the size of corsucant into the planet and even laughed after picturing the planet with a huge crater in it, it would be such fun seeing this.

Yet as she remained her she felt depressed and decided to make herself useful, so she walked up to the gathering and spied @[member="Sargon Vynea"] chatting it up with some girl that he obviously knew and then walked over to the nearest cave and found some inside it, she walked down the path and found them talking among themselves, seeing the baby she smirked and then walked closer Small enough for a living bomb, how nice she hissed at the young baby and her so called parents....

Meret received a message on her datapad from Lord Vynea. Apparently, there were some geo thermal springs at the construction site of the new temple. The spring could be a remarkable find which would provide a natural energy souce. She disembarked from her shuttle and rode a swoop bike to the designated location. She observed Vynea speaking to an attractive young woman so she did not approach him. She fumbled through her bag looking for technical data...

Circe was busy. She had brought plants from across the multitude of planets in Confederate space. Her intentions were, as usual in the Confederacy, pure: she merely wished to decorate her area of the temple with adequate amounts of foliage, not to mention keep the facility looking beautiful. She was the best botanist the CIS had, wasn't she?

"I love the smell of flowers in the morning... It's so heart-warming to me. Well, whatever I have for a heart, that is."

With a bit of pleasant surprise Sargon saw @[member="Meret Blackmoon"] new Governor of Endor, and called her over. "Lady Blackmoon, please join us I'm happy you got my message. This is Prophet Demont, at least I believe your proper title is a Prophet Knight. I've never seen anyone with your abilities before, tell me where did you learn them?" Turning back to Meret he gave a smile, "Dueled with her recently, and I came out much worse for the wear I'll have to say cut through most of my back with her lightsaber."

In his simple rush of excitement Sargon forgot he'd even asked the question, and showed the newest member of the Fringe his own plans for the fortress. "Its a good size tower, and keeps me away from some of the darker things I imagine I'll be trying to pretend don't happen in the basement. A landing pad big enough for a small shuttle, living chambers, an exercise room, and a meditation room. Its not much, but it will do for me."
@[member="Kiyala Demont"]

@[member="The Wrathful One"] @[member="Dharma Vessia"]

Shinju looked around the room and then at the other Dharma who was entering. The droids Dranok had brought were digging a hole into the floor. Three feet deep and twelve by twelve square. The carved wooden pillars that made the posts were added on the sides to frame it then a dark wood frame. All for one purpose, the latex mattress filled with liquid. The small grotto was being drained below to fill the monster up in its new hole and custom sheets. Black shell spider silk, the rest of the room was one large chamber with racks and selves. Bindings were hung from the posts of the bed that Shinju just looked at, yes it was on the floor but there was so much more to it while on one end a head board was made. A massassi fasse show casing a battle on Coruscant, a replica of the real one but it all added to the look of the room.

Then she saw her wife and the wailing child as Shinju took Bundori into her arms and smiled. Her eyes drifted along the length of the Rakatan then flicked to Dharma then back taking both of them in. "Oh there is so much we still have to do, the bed is simply wonderful now."

Meret acknowledged the Prophet Knight with a slight bow of head. And then she scanned the plans of Sargon new fortress. It was very impressive and was definitely a reflection of his strength and stature. "Did you design this? you have excellent skills, a sense of design, well I am really impressed...and the thermal springs? Are they near by?"
@[member="Sargon Vynea"]

Kiyala was taken aback by how insightful @[member="Sargon Vynea"] was, she never thought they might actually be more alike that what she thought. Kiyala decided perhaps a bit of honesty was owed to him for impressing her which wasn't easy to do at all. "I was taught by my mistress and a few others. I was not always Fringe you know; once I was Sith and before then and perhaps even know a witch." She ended her statement there as she was not sure whether she would end up telling more than she needed too. She cursed herself as she thought what was the point of a secret that she couldn't even keep.

"Congratulations! A new healthy baby will definitely be a nice christening to our new home. As Sargon referenced the scar on his back, it caused her to actually remember it. With a gasp she turned toward Sargon and said "You know I can fix that scar up for you?" Kiyala always forgotten how excessive she could be in battle, but then again people she battled rarely lived after.

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]@[member="The Wrathful One"]

It appeared Shinju got distracted more than Dharma did. Of course Dharma did some permanent work done on Shinju so their time on Utapau would continue. So the Rakatan calling her Shinju love was a hint to the identity of the being. She just casually looked over the new one. While Shinju handled Bundori, Dharma jokingly and with a little giggling spoke to the Wrathful One. “Ah, you are the wife to my drone… what a lovely creature you are.”

With a nod Sargon took in @[member="Kiyala Demont"]'s words. "It makes sense, your fighting methods were very different from anyone I'd ever met. Like they evolved completely alone for other branches of use on the force. Don't worry about the scar though, the scars tell a story of a man's life no?"

Turning to @[member="Meret Blackmoon"] he laughed softly, "No, I wish I had the ability to design anything of this magnitude. All I did was tell the team of engineers what I wanted and they made it happen. This fortress is to train and house our order of Prophets for many generations to come. In the Fringe you'll come to see we have all kinds in truth. As for the hot springs I can lead you over. Lady Demont, you are of course welcome to join us."

For a moment he almost offered his arm out of curtsey, but stopped remembering at the last moment her aura. Walking down through a section of durasteel frame Sargon entered a set of caves by Shinju's and emerged into an open air crevice below to the hot springs. "Here we are, Lady Blackmoon, one large hot springs. Perhaps it could be used for heating purposes. I doubt it would work for the entire structure, but even if it just was worked into the structure it would be a solid feature."

The Wrathful One

T
The Wrathful One turned slowly to face @[member="Dharma Vessia"] her sharp teeth showing in a rather dark smile. "Your drone? You believe the Empress of the Infinite Empire is, your drone?" Leaning down the Wrathful One smelled the flesh of the pretty faced human. It smelled sweet, and ripe with the power of the force. She felt the hunger in her stomach as she ached to taste the warm blood beneath the flesh and prove her complete dominion over this unknown woman.

Turning her head towards @[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"] she questioningly hissed to her co-empress of the Infinite Empire. "Explain this to me, love, before my desire overcomes me."

Isis continued to watch as the workers, all flesh and bone, continued to work... she knew some of them were not fit for duty and that's one reason she was so respectful and forgiving of them and so she monitored their vitals with her senses and made sure to give them regular breaks and swap them out for labor droids once every hour to give them a 30 minute rest, she would make sure they knew how much they were needed and since she was the assigned boss of this project and was tasked with overseeing the workers she would make sure they were happy and had plenty of opportunity to keep pressing on... even if that was giving them frequent breaks.

As they continued to work one of them, from what she could tell dropped to the ground from working, he was an older male and from what it appeared he was in no way fit for being a worker. Isis only walked over and used her telekinesis from a close distance to set him on the grass near the construction and used her kinesis to get some water to him, she was not about to touch him since he had bad scabs and scars over his body and she didn't want to risk catching some type of wicked disease, she just got the water to him and allowed him to rest while she replaced him with two labor droids for the time being.

As the workers and droids got to work she smirked at them and continued to observe and then noticed @[member="Sargon Vynea"] and others off to the side chatting and going over schematics for the complex, she began to wonder if she is the only one concerned for the safety and well being of the slaves...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom