Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To the Lords and Lions: I Sentence you to Die(Canceled)

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Coruscant

Senate Dome

The voices of Senators from across the galaxy were buzzing in the massive dome they were in. These gatherings took place a few times a year or in special emergency situations if the galaxy were in some state of disarray. This time, it was a scheduled meeting, and all was well for the time being, but there was always unrest between the Senators and some even just representatives of senators from other planets across the galaxy. This Senator hated that Senator. This planet had been having peacetime issues with another, and so on.

It was the same old same old. Boring political nonsense to hold a shattered structure of a decaying society in place with glue and tape. It was weak, and ready to fall. It had been for years, but no one was addressing their broken society. They were only worried about keeping war on the back burner as they always had, but that only made it boil over worse in the end.

They taxed their people to the bone, keeping them poor and dependent on the politicians who made them poor to begin with. It was a sickening reality that everyone in poverty struggled with, but what were they to do with no money or resources with which they could make it right? What were they to do as long as no one with the will or the power stood up for them and put a stop to it? Nothing at all. They would sink deeper into poverty until the rich had taken all they had.

That was unacceptable, but there were few in that dome who even cared. One of many who could have cared less was about to make his address to the people as his pod dislodged from it's row and floated out into the middle of the room, thousands of pods above and below with important and wealthy spectators waiting to hear what the old politician had to say. As the pod stopped in the middle of the room, three little holocaster droids took up the space around him, recording what he had to say live for all of Coruscant to see.

"Hello, good people of the Galaxy.", he said, slowly standing as he pushed himself upright with his cane.

Orcus hummed in his spectator's pod. A deep black cloak hid his orbalisk-covered form as he watched the proceedings. The Senate Dome had already been destroyed twice. For reasons of his own, he hoped this @[member="Christian Slade"] did not plan upon a third.

Carn Dista

C
Sith in the senate dome. What a highly unique and original idea. thought Carn to himself, whilst sensing the unmasked presences of Hion and Slade. It was a play that would be repeated over and over again, as corrupt politicians drew the attentions of corrupt Force users, who would then be chased out by the Jedi. A heinous waste of time.

Still. His new position as Master of the Order put Carn into the political circus he disdained so much. However duty was duty, and while he may not have been as notable as say, the current Grandmaster in the political arena, he was still a source of intrigue and consern - the latter mostly from the more corrupt beings within the senate, for Carn was known to be beyond strict with his application of the Jedi way. But then again, he was not here to inspire awe in the senators, but instead remind them that while they were of the Republic, the Jedi Order would always be watching and waiting for any sign of the Darksides influence upon them.

And there were two here today. It seemed that the fates had guided him to the Senate. Carn watched on from his perch, roughly half way up the great dome. He kept his hands folded into the deep sleeves of his robes, and waited to see what would unfold...

@[member="Christian Slade"]@[member="Hion the Herglic"]@[member="Doc"]

Yusan sighed and looked at the intruder, or rather what appeared to be an intruder. "And who is it that i have the honor of addressing?" The Echani Vice Chancellor looked down at the man from the central pod he sat in, he released a sigh into the voice amplifier, his eyes finding there way and looking at @[member="Hion the Herglic"] as he asked a silent question. 'I really hope you arent apart of this, i can sense his force affinity...' His eyes returned to @[member="Christian Slade"] and he spoke again. "And why are you disturbing an active Senatorial meeting?" He did not realize that @[member="Carn Dista"] was also there but that fact did not matter for now, this man would be his problem until he took hostile actions, this time though, he was ready for such a problem as he pressed a sensor on the pod controls, the airspace would be shut down for a hundred miles around the senate building, and military would be here the moment the moment he pressed the sensor once more.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
OOC: Yea... we can just scrap this then. The interest isn't there and from the start it wasn't taken seriously, though I appreciate the few serious posts.

I also appreciate that we let me know this was a joke to begin with so that we wouldn't waste our time. Thanks.

Thread Closed

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
" though I appreciate the few serious posts."

Yours is one of the posts I considered to be more serious than the others. Doesn't change the fact that this had a bad start and probably won't go anywhere, which is why I'm scrapping it. No use in wasting my time or yours on something pointless.

Thanks for the interest in the thread, though.

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom