Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To The Forest...and Beyond! [Silver Jedi]

uyj6.jpg

Voss - Silver Jedi Pre-Base
Mid-Morning
It had taken Asaak a little while to realize that Voss not only reminded her a bit of home, but was also one of the most vastly beautiful planets she'd ever been to. It had it's own particular charm. After being on Tython the view from above Voss hadn't seem promising. There was a lot of brown and red. A lot. But once they landed she realized what was in store: mountains, grasslands, forests, water, caves...

It was a wonderland.

The newly formed Silver Jedi had not found a permanent place for their Temple yet, but they had a base where they could regroup and it was there that Asaak went in search of fellow Padawan [member="Maya Whitelight"]. She had met the woman on Tython, and in passing there on Voss in the early hours of their migration to their new planet. It seemed both were eager to dive right in and Asaak had gone in search of Master Gan. There was much to learn about the planet that Asaak was quickly gaining an affinity for and when Rasu suggested going in search of historical documents from the days of the Ancient Jedi or Sith she had jumped at the chance. It was also a good chance to get to know her fellow Padawan better so with a task in hand she searched for the other woman.

It did not take too long as their space was not yet extended to the bounds that Asaak was sure they one day would be. "Maya?" she called quietly, not wanting to break the ambiance of the planet or bother the Zeltron as she wasn't entirely familiar with her. "Master Gan said it would be helpful to explore the area, perhaps find some historical Jedi documents on the planet."

Any Silver Jedi Padawans are encouraged to join. :)

Voss
Lake - 2.5 clicks from Silver Jedi Pre-Base

Mid-Morning
Hasjo stared into the green waters below him. He stood knee-high in the tide. Seawood attacked his legs, curling themselves around him with their sticky slime. He didn't mind. His eyes remained unblinking - not that he could regardless. His immense eyes allowed him to see to either side of him and before him. He had a greater range of vision than most other species. He recalled once encountering a creature that could see behind his own head. The waters were strangely dark, and he yearned to explore. His cloak, tunic and trousers had been removed and sat by a maple tree. He now stood only in tight fitting breeches and a belt for the hilt of his lightsaber.

@[member="Asaak Tey"]

Taking in the nature of all around her, feeling how alive the planet was then where the temple on coruscant even the upper part still had that smell to it of body odor, or more likely it could be her that didn't like the city planet much. Care for the wide open space, her mind wondering over the place at first not even hearing [member="Asaak Tey"] come up behind. Blinking her eyes a few times from staring off in space. Yes, you are Tek on no that not right Tey is it. Listening to what else had to be said, this brought a delightful smile to her face explore the planet they was on. It was strange on this one knew her own desires

If Master Gan wants use to explore then I'm happen, I must say I know very little of the planet history, I haven't be one to read very much.
Taking her to where she had first saw a trail, couldn't tell yet if it was from creatures or human made of yet. Even so her Vine Cat Heta by her side then taking off through the trees a head. Only to here her stop a head of them just of view. Heta was now looking at the one in the water [member="Hasjo Hallu"] more cruious then anything waiting for her master to get come into view, sniffing at the water then backing away from it slowly with her tail swagging back and forth.

She nodded when the woman asked after her name, smiling when she got it. "Yes, I'm Asaak Tey." The Togruta moved out of the Base with Maya, nodding again when she expressed the desire to explore the planet. Asaak was something of a book-worm, devouring information whenever she could get her hands on it. She had read as much as she could of Voss' history. It was full of tales of both Jedi & Sith, a planet that had drawn both sorts of Force users. It had it's day as part of many uprisings and galactic wars and Asaak was glad to call a place so rich in atmosphere and history her new home. She was glad her Zeltron companion seemed as eager to explore as she was. "It's a huge planet with lots of different kinds of terrain. But both the Jedi & the Sith have called it home so there's a good chance we'll find something the Order could learn from." The day was balmy and slightly breezy as the two women walked together, beautiful weather that made Asaak unbelievably content. She had meant to speak with Maya for a while after they'd run in to each other in a group training session on Tython. She seemed to be interested in some of the same things as Asaak and the Togruta found herself eager to get to know [member="Maya Whitelight"].

So far, so good - not to mention her pet was so cool!

Asaak had never seen a vine cat up close - or in person at all really - and she was kind of awed. She watched the creature run off in to the trees, marveling at it's power. Now that was a good creature to be close to in a pinch. "What's your cat's name? I've never actually seen one before." Asaak followed the cat through the treeline after a few minutes walk to see the Nautolan Padawan that was becoming a more and more common appearance in her life. She liked the man and thought him responsible and hard-working. He was just the kind of Padawan she wanted beside her in the Order.

She looked to Maya. "That's [member="Hasjo Hallu"] - have you met him? He's Sochi Ru's Padawan." She looked back to the Nautolan, making her way closer to the lake he was looking out over. "Hey Hasjo - we're going out exploring. Master Gan said there might be some artifacts to find. Do you want to come with us?"

"Hey Hasjo - we're going out exploring. Master Gan said there might be some artifacts to find. Do you want to come with us?"
He suddenly broke from his trance-like state, whipping his body around. He was covered in muscles, and most notably his legs and webbed feet. He was a Nautolan, natively raised in the oceans and thus many of them were quite powerful due to such an upbringing. He had felt something about this lake, but he was unsure if it was good or bad. The waters regardless seemed unnaturally dark. But there could be many natural causes for this. All in all, he was curious. He frowned, speaking quietly and slowly "I think I already found something." He turned and began to wade out into the lake. Then suddenly, he dropped and vanished from the water.

Seconds past before he burst out of the water with only the slightest hints of a smile. He held something fat and large in his hand. Two huge transparent bulbs. Though the bulbs had eyes and fins. It was some type of fish. He seemed to recognise it as he held it above his head like a victorious conquerer. "I thought I saw these two in there. They're delicious" he declared, trudging out of the water. He tossed it onto the grass and collapsed onto his bottom, looking up at the two of them with his immense, black eyes that never blinked. "I don't know. I've been meditating on things that have plagued my mind. I had to abandon the Navy to come here. I'll have a warrant for my arrest for doing that" he said, considering the proposition for a bit. He looked back out to the waters, they gave him a peace of mind. Reminding him of home. "Perhaps it'll do me some good to occupy myself" he resigned. He stood up, leaving the two dead fish there along with his clothes. He would come in just his breeches so that he may dry off.

@[member="Asaak Tey"]
@[member="Maya Whitelight"]

Chalk it up one up to her remember Tey name, Asaak, this turning out to be a pleasing day, as I'm for one always up for exploring." Smiling up at the tall Togruta. Just something about this one, felt something could bloom a friendship. Would be different as was use to working by herself, it could be the way raised then, into a world that one learnt really quickly to trust no one, could start to trust, realize that could change. It wouldn't be that easy could it.

Turning slightly as enjoy their walk her, Her name is Heta I found her as a kitten. Looking off in the distance as if thinking the day Heta come into her life. For now until knowing [member="Asaak Tey"] better, the one thing last out would be how taking of Heta mother life. Knowing it was either her survival or death. Not knowing anything about what kind of person what if any judgement would be look upon. Vine Cat from the jungles of Harrun Kal where I grew up. Heta loves to be petted.

Curosty too a hold of her, really studying [member="Hasjo Hallu"] seen few Nautolan in her smuggling time. Could sense this one different by far a very good well define. In all fairness finding him very fascinating, then again found a lot of species that way to her. It could just be the way her nature to be. Before she could do a formal greeting. Found herself at the edge of the darken water, only to hear Heta let out a growl then with her flat head of hers, knocking her to the ground away from the water. Looking at her shaking her finger at the cat for being bad, only to stop something did feel off. Knowing that her cat could sense things when she could not. what is it Girl, Stared that something had happen to Hasjo only to see him coming back up, with two kind of some kind of fish. Taking off Heta did for the fish, Heta, no come NOW. slapping the outside of her upper thigh. Heta has a mind of her own, she a good hunter, Oh Hasjo is it it I"m Maya Whitelight. Looking at him in envey for the way he was dress wanting to be free of her own clothes like that. It was because wanted to be all sexual but it was a way of the jungle, to be free unless on hunts that when AKK dog armor came into play. For now she had on a little more as to not know what she could get way in dress for now. Finding herself taking off her cloak, to find that she had some kind of body suit make of leather, even so around her never leaving it was around her shoulder was strap that she carry her herbal back around her hip. To them unless they had seen her used her lightsaber one would think she had no weapons at all.

So where do you think should start to look for these treasure troves of information.

She moved to the very edge of the water as [member="Hasjo Hallu"] disappeared beneath it, eager to see what it was that drew him below. When he resurfaced with two large, fat fish she found herself laughing, a small smile curling her lips. Her eyes followed him as he sat down and she moved to his side, her smile quickly fading slightly when he said he'd been by himself to think about things. She understood completely. While her situation was not the same and she would be in no legal trouble for cutting her ties with the Order, it had been somewhat of a difficult decision to do so. She had been utterly loyal to the Republic and leaving it felt monumental. She did not know what was in store for her, but it felt exciting despite what it had taken to get there. Ultimately she had followed Rasu Gan which was a choice she had never regretted at any other time in her short Padawanship. She nodded, giving Hasjo a smile of comfort. "We have all given up something to be here. But you have always proven yourself a talented Jedi Hasjo, and it's my belief that you wouldn't have come if you did not think it was right," she offered, sincerity lacing her tone.

She looked up when [member="Maya Whitelight"] called back her vine cat. Heta...it was a nice name, a bite of consonant in a feminine set. It seemed to suit the creature. She moved off from the lake slightly, nodding when Hasjo agreed to accompany them. She looked out over what could be seen of Voss' terrain from their mostly flat position, contemplating Maya's question.

"Well, the landscape on Voss is varied from what I've read. No one has really inhabited the planet for hundreds of years so it may have changed but there's anything from underground caves to mountains. I say we pick a direction and let our instincts guide us," she offered. Really, they had an entire planet to explore. They may find nothing that day, but three Silver Jedi Padawans together could sniff out something good to bring back to their new Order.

With that she struck out with her two companions, opening herself to the Force and letting it drag her where it would.

"I say we pick a direction and let our instincts guide us," [member="[/COLOR]Asaak Tey"] offered. Hasjo trotted along in his tight breeches, his green webbed feet finding strong purchase on the soil. He nodded his head silently as he found his path through the foliage. He inquired "Are there no native inhabitants of this world?" He glanced over his shoulder to [member="Maya Whitelight"] before turning back. He could smell the two of them, they reeked with pheromones. As all species did. He had a good sense of how they felt right now. A better sense if they were beneath water. It was hard to explain to other species this natural ability as many didn't hold the same sense. It was as simple as breathing and sleeping, but yet it was indescribable how one did it. How it felt, for they had nothing similar to relate to. The easiest way to explain was - they smelt.

I don't think so I haven't seen any so far, but then I'm not the book worm around here. [member="Asaak Tey"] giving a wink of joking with her. Even so she begin to really get to study [member="Hasjo Hallu"] knowing almost nothing about his specie beside the loved the water, then she loved calmness of the water herself. In her mind wondering as looking a head at him, if he was a top notch of his race meaning was he a sexy one, his body did show he worked out, knowing that needed to work on her own physical more then did now. Pulling up even to Hasjo now, even so could help but wave Heta a head of them to explore the area.

Heta started to pick her way across the land, even so now came to be that they took off as the wind blew to the south, to her surprise as one could for miles once on the top of one of the ridge, it was only a matter of seeing what way to go. Then came a low growing to the south, as if Heta didn't like something that way. Smirking playful at the other two not knowing if they love adventures or not. Taking the time to start sliding down the step ridge, to the face that in some parts using the force to keep her balance.

Asaak let out a bright, airy laugh when [member="Maya Whitelight"] teased her. She was a ridiculous bookworm, it was true. But it had come in handy more times than she could count to have some forward knowledge of the situations she was walking in to. Unfortunately there wasn't much on Voss to read about. All of it's history was ancient even before the Plague. She shook her head, offering what little she knew. "From what I've read, there were two groups, the Voss and the Gormak. They were always at odds. Neither appear to exist now, though I know there were mystics among the Voss so perhaps they are hiding." She had heard enough tales from her Master who was young for a Shi'ido in her 60's to believe that stranger things could happen in the Force than a mystic living far beyond their years. Their line could still be somewhere on the planet, hiding from the newcomers who called themselves Silver Jedi. "Sounds a bit like a bedtime story, doesn't it?"

They'd only be on the planet for a few days - who knew what mysteries lay waiting.

Their walk continued through hills and dips, sun and shade, green and brown and all shades of color between. Asaak's eyes drifted between [member="Hasjo Hallu"], Maya, and Heta, letting her connection to the Force guide her feet. They had been at it for a while when she thought she felt a tug...

"Does any one else sense something to the west? It feels...thick, dark," she said, looking off in the distance, a line of trees thick and shadowy seeming to call them. It sent a thrill of warning through her and she pulled the Force thick around her. Her specialty was Force powers, connecting to her natural affinity to alter the world, to use her mind alone to win her trials. She knew Hasjo was fast becoming a formidable swordsman, an area she was far less powerful in - it made her feel safe to know he was there. She did not yet know Maya's talents but she had been invited to the Silver Order for a reason. Despite the darkness pouring from the forest she felt they could handle it and learn something in the process.

"Sounds a bit like a bedtime story, doesn't it?"
"None that I have heard. I was only told of stories from Glee Anselm. Of cities as great as Coruscant beneath oceans" he answered. There was a clear yearning in his voice. He had never had the chance to visit his homeworld. He'd passed by it many times while on patrol in the Navy, but never had he the chance to visit the birthplace of his species. He only knew three Nautolan's in his thus far. Few of his race very rarely leave Glee Anselm, very few. They were rare sights and often when two Nautolan's met outside of Glee Anselm, they became fast allies regardless if they were disliked one-another. Perhaps that was a natural bond his race had developed for survival. The soles of his feet were now a dark brown, stained from the soil of the earth. His head snapped to [member="Asaak Tey"] when she spoke once again "Does any one else sense something to the west? It feels...thick, dark." Hasjo looked to the direction she had spoken of, then to [member="Maya Whitelight"] and back to Asaak. He couldn't sense it one bit. He was never good with those things. His powers in the force were weak outside of physical enhancements to speed and agility - or force meld. Something he had told few of, he had regularly force-melded with another Jedi; Sirak. Their minds would become one in those moments. He took a step towards the line of trees. Curious. He could smell Asaak's pheromones. She felt safe. He second guessed how long that would last. "Shall we investigate?"

CHANI

[member="Hasjo Hallu"] , [member="Asaak Tey"] , [member="Maya Whitelight"] ,

Deep in the wilderness of this planet Voss she sat on a makeshift stool, no more than a stump amongst stumps surrounding a low campfire, a primitive method of heating for such an enlightened species as the Voss, six of them sat around the fire and hummed an odd dialect to one another, not one of them spoke galactic basic, their blue skin and orange eyes seemed alien yet appealing to her, the leader of this fringe group of Voss attempted a repair on Chani's training saber, as a piece had been damaged, a fractured casing and after running into them had an oddly friendly first contact that led to the leader offering their services.

One spoke to the Kiffar about a species that used to be plentiful called the Gormak, but that their aggressive ways lead to their near extinction. Instead of speaking, she placed two hands upon his two palms beside the fire and the mystic shared memories with her.

But the connection was broken momentarily as she heard rustling from beyond a close treeline, three of the warriors rose and crept towards the area.

"Does any one else sense something to the west? It feels...thick, dark." Closing ones eyes tightly looking in that direction, stretching out her force as far reach as possible, little by little getting what could only be the shimmering of a cloudy darkness. This being shaken with in her only to cause her to open her eyes to the voice of [member="Hasjo Hallu"]
"Shall we investigate
Hearing the wind pick up to almost whip in the way towards them, to be there unseen guild finding the expertion on her face towards [member="Asaak Tey"] What I feel makes me shiver, not that bubble happiness. It must be found out what causes. Off in the distance her Vine Cat Heta gave away to a hiss. Seeing that there one more new comers to the group which Maya giving that curve of her lips. [member="CHANI"]

She nodded when Hasjo asked if they should investigate - she liked that the three of them seemed to be able to work as an equal team, each sharing a portion of what would need to be done to be successful. As they came on the forest she felt...

She closed her eyes, feeling outwards with the Force and shocked to find multiple presences. She tried to send out calm, a sense that the group coming in to the woods meant no harm and was just passing through.

When they broke the cover of the woods and came upon a campfire surrounded by beings of a species she'd never seen before, she was floored. The look in their orange eyes bespoke intelligence and she immediately wondered what they could share. But first her gaze alighted on the bright-haired girl. She didn't match. Her signature in the Force was...strange. "Sorry....we didn't mean to intrude," she said, her posture neutral, not wanting to invite any violence as she certainly meant none.

The strange calling of something deeper in the woods was still beckoning to her, a tug in the Force she could not deny. But it would wait for whatever was going on here.

[member="Hasjo Hallu"] [member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="CHANI"]

CHANI

"Asaak!" Chani exclaimed and marched over to [member="Asaak Tey"], embracing her in a quick hug and ranting, "I was exploring, found these sentients, I thought everything was tainted here but there seem to be at least a rare occasion of neutral beings, they are also trying to survive Voss, they do not know of anymore, a small clan..." the excited nature of her voice evident. "They don't speak galactic basic, but I do not believe they are all good either, maybe tolerable of my exotic nature, I don't know how long they will put up with me." Then saw [member="Maya Whitelight"] , [member="Hasjo Hallu"] break the tree line, "you are all on your way someplace?"

She was caught between a startled laugh and intense concentration as [member="CHANI"] started laying information on her, trying to absorb it like a sponge. The natives sitting a ways off from them were watching with careful orange eyes and Asaak wished her instincts weren’t telling her there was something important to explore because the things she could ask them about…

But Chani cut right to the heart of the matter as she saw the glance she threw [member="Hasjo Hallu"] and [member="Maya Whitelight"]. “Yes – Master Gan sent us out in search of artificts, Jedi OR Sith. I feel something in the heart of these woods,” she said, wondering if the Voss had spoken to Chani of something in the woods. It felt thick, dark…dead. “Care to join us?”

A strange cry echoed over the trees from deeper in the forest.

CHANI

Smiling at the group, Chani shook her head from side to side, "Thank you," She answered, "but no thank you," The day's adventure had just ended for her, despite her wanting to admit it she was scared, frightened of what was in there and her experience with this planet offered a fifty-fifty chance to end up in utter failure or critical success, she did not feel like finding out and when she starting to walk from the tribe and the group of Jedi she waved and against her characteristics said, "Good luck," and smiled maniacally, which made her feel a little better.
[member="Asaak Tey"] , [member="Maya Whitelight"] , [member="Hasjo Hallu"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom