Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To the Edge of the Fringe and Back- Ra

"And you think that this is acceptable work?" Dameron asked tossing the datapad back on his desk disgusted, "I sent you on that mission to gather information, not just to rescue some civilians."

"I did my job, sir," Brent said pursing his lips, "In the middle of a crisis--"

"To hell with that," Dameron cut him off, his voice wrought with irritation, "You can't quote that off to me, the standing order gave priority to the intel we could have gathered on that beast, and you gave me next to nothing. A meat can could have saved those sons of bitches. I sent you to do something else."

"Respectfully, sir, the FOSB's policy of protecting our civilians should take priority over your standing orders," Brent said unflinchingly.

"You would have saved more lives if you would have got that information, we could have weaponized this if you would have done your job," Dameron grilled him.

"I thought you'd say that," Brent said reaching in his trench coat and retrieving an envelope. He tossed it on the desk, "But they would disagree with you."

"What's this?"

"Those are the twelve children who will get to see their daddies come home tonight because I deviated from your mission. If you are ok with looking in their faces and telling them that a possible weapon is more important than their family, then be my guest, but I can't do that," Brent said with a barbed tone before turning on his heel. "Good day."

"I didn't dismiss you," Dameron shouted, but Brent didn't stop. "What, you have somewhere to be?"

"Actually, yes," Brent called over his shoulder. "And I'm a few days later than I'd like to be already."

___________________________________________________​
The Celestial Bishop landed back on Vjun at Bast castle. Brent had used the keycode that Ra had given him during his visit two weeks ago. Things had gone well, he had learned more about the Force, creeds that followed it, and their reasoning. He had thought a lot about it, actually. Not just what he had come to talk about, but the other things that they had inevitably discussed like love, family, and the like. He knew she was interested in him, in a relationship. He was too, but the only thing keeping them apart was.... him.

He strolled down the walkway giving Vincent a nod as he came in. This time he was unarmed, there wasn't a need. He made his way into the library where they had talked over caf. During their visit, Brent had read a little before he was called off on that mission, but more than that reading he made a list of a few books that caught his eye. He grabbed a worn, gray covered book off the shelf, tucked it under his arm and made his way to his room. He didn't see Ra and he didn't want to bother her. He was sure her servants would tell her he was here. Or she'd feel him.

He dropped on the bed in the room she had set up for him, pulling a pillow up behind him. The door to his room was left open, quite on purpose. He adjusted his sunglasses and opened the book, thumbing his way to the first page.

It was actually a nice day on Vjun and Ra was outdoors running with her pet nexu. Having raised the cat from a kitten, she did her best to keep Ankhaara active, conditioned and trained. She saw when Brent arrived and decided to return to the castle. Having given him codes to provide when he returned from missions, he was already in the castle and room by the time she got there.

Letting the cat into the rooms she had made for her, Ra went to kitchen to get some food. Not knowing if he had eaten already, Ra went ahead and got food for him too. Vincent informed her Brent was in his room, that was where she went with the plates for them. It was a simple lunch, nothing like the dinners she had made.

Even though this was her home, when she went outside, she wore a black outfit that was similar to the she had been wearing the night they met. Her blaster and saber were still on her hips, but that was because she had just come in. Her hair was back in its braid and her cheeks were probably pink from the slight chill that was outside.

"Welcome back, Brent. Hungry?"

Not bothering to knock even, she walked in through the open door of his room.

"Just don't learn to expect food in bed."

Chuckling a little, she​ set the food down at the bottom of the bed and took a seat there.

[member="Brent Smith"]

Brent's eyes grazed across the pages, taking in the information rather quickly. The book wasn't that big either, it was smaller than most sketch books, and it wasn't full of a lot of the big jargon most books were full of these days. By the time she came in, Brent was mostly done. He could tell by the way she looked and the scent on her that Ra had just come back from some sort of exercise. Judging by the way the sweat on her body was distributed and the smells she had on her of the outdoors, he guessed she was probably running.

"Ah, Ra, I didn't smell you come in," he bantered with a deadpan delivery. He set the book aside and pulled himself to sit up, making room for her if she wanted.

"I am always hungry," he said, taking a handful of chips from her and popping a few in his mouth.

Ra'a'mah said:
"Just don't learn to expect food in bed."

He waved his free hand in acknowledgement at the statement. He wasn't about to wear out his welcome, just because Ra was a gracious host didn't mean he wanted to test how far that would carry over.

"Have you read this one?" he asked presenting the gray, worn book, "Its called On The Order of The One. Its about an obscure cult. Whoever owned this before you took some extensive notes. They even have a creed too, like the Jedi and Sith. They aren't light or dark sided, everything seems to be based around the idea of people's lives being like a journey, and traveling your own journey to your destiny," Brent opened the book to the first page. He quoted directly from the yellowed page,

"Many Revelations, One Force.
Many Truths, One Destiny.
Many methods, One Goal.
Many paths, One pursuit.
Many members, One family."

He offered it to Ra to read on her own, with the many half-scribbled notes from the prior owner in the margins in 4 different languages. It was clear to someone with the observation skills of Brent, they were all by the same hand over the years.

"Its nothing like I've ever heard of," Brent confessed. "What do you think of this?"

Shaking her head and letting out a joking growl at his comment, Ra took the book from him when he held it out to her. Holding her sandwich in one hand and the book in the other, she glanced at it while she ate her food. When she was done chewing her bite, she set the food on the plate to take a closer look at the book.

"It caught my eye, but I never looked at it after I got it. Did the person make note of any potential locations of this group?"

They looked intriguing and appeared to have a similar to view on things that Ra did herself. While she followed the Sith code, that didn't mean it was right for everybody. Not one of the kind to enforce it on others, as long as nobody got in her way if she was after a goal, then she didn't even fight. Even when she had to fight, Ra would rather find more mundane ways to do it before using the Force.

People close to her which were very few even knew she was sith. What prompted her to tell Brent that information so soon after meeting him, even she couldn't figure out. So far he hadn't done anything to betray that secret and she had the feeling he wouldn't.

"No word of them around now that's ever reached me. Could request my people to look for them though, see if they are still around anywhere."

Setting the book back down between them, Ra started eating that sandwich again.

[member="Brent Smith"]

Ra'a'mah said:
"It caught my eye, but I never looked at it after I got it. Did the person make note of any potential locations of this group?"
Brent turned the page to the back. Across one of the blank pages were several notes, all written like the other notes through the book. Some had been scribbled out and several different inks were used across it.

"I see a lot of names here," Brent said, "But most appear to be ships and crew names; Pol's Delight, Mysterion, Tank, Neo's Fury, The Anderson," Brent tapped one of the last, and newest entry, "There are 4 planets here with cities listed. But this one is familiar. The Nebechanezar. I remember reading about this on a file with the FOSB. Its a ship of guns for hire. They are good at what they do, and we've used them a few times to help level the playing field when we needed deniable assets. You may want to look them up with your people."

Brent slid his sunglasses to the edge of his nose so she could see his eyes, "But it can wait till after a shower. Not that I am complaining about the view," he gave her a once over. Her already form-fitting outfit clung even tighter to her thanks to the perspiration. To a normal person it didn't mean all that much at this point, but to a man who noticed everything it was a lot. "Just about the smell that comes with it."

"I can get them to work on all of them, this way any word around of this group might be easier. Unless you think these others are pointless."

Running a business had taught Ra to listen to different views​ and take them into consideration. In the past, she wouldn't have bothered, but now she did. Maybe it was a sign of growing up, she didn't know. Knowing he had dealt with these other people though was a good sign. Maybe his name could be used to initiate contact when the time came.

For the first time, Brent took his glasses off for longer than it took to rub his eyes and Ra saw his were blue. The look he gave her was probably quite similar to what she had given him the first night he had been in the castle. It was almost like this was the first time he had really noticed her. As she thought about it, he always kept the glasses on, so maybe he never really looked at her.

Chuckling a little, Ra stood up and bowed her head slightly. There was a small smile on her face that she was trying to hide.

"Of course, you did happen to arrive when I was out running with the nexu. Need to keep in shape you know and she likes hunting the small critters here. Tell you what, meet me in the office in about half an hour."

It would give her more than enough time to shower, change her clothes and get there.

Not bothering to wait on an answer, Ra picked up the tray to take it back to the kitchen and proceeded to do what she said she was going to do. When she walked into the officer, she was wearing what she wore when she was home. A simple skirt that was a dark blue. Lighter at the top and got darker as it went to almost touch the floor. Her top was a maroon and of the same simple material as the skirt. Both loose and if the light shined just right one could almost see through them.

[member="Brent Smith"]

Ra'a'mah said:
"I can get them to work on all of them, this way any word around of this group might be easier. Unless you think these others are pointless."
There was a chance all of these ships were around, but they also could all be gone. The galaxy was a dangerous place, and most could be shot down. Or they could have been bought and renamed. You never knew anymore. But he a good gut feeling about this Nebuchadnezzar. There was a chance it was just because he had read about them prior and it was just a fallacy of primacy. Or it could be the Force. If he was going to start trusting it, and learning to listen to it like Ra thought he should, then it had to start somewhere, after all.

"I have a good feeling about the Nebuchadnezzar," he said with a final nod, "I think we have a good shot with this one."

She seemed to like him giving her the once over. Brent knew on an intellectual level that women liked to be noticed. There was also a strong thing about eye contact that women also seemed to like. That was another unspoken reason he wore his glasses all the time. He liked the veil, the sense of different-ness from the rest of the galaxy they gave him. It seemed to really mean a lot to her, Brent could see Ra was pleased. He adjusted them back in place. He felt a little pleased with himself too.

"I think you just got excited I was coming," Brent said wrily, rising from the bed, "I will see you there."

He made his way back to her office, book in hand and took his seat at one of the computer terminals there, setting the book beside him on the surface of the wooden desk. The place was tidy, efficient, and very workable. When the terminal's screen brightened up, Brent immediately went to work. When left to his own thoughts or research, Brent could quickly lose track of the time. Everything else was blacked out as he honed in on the details for what he was searching for. The time flew by quickly, he only knew Ra was done by the sound of the door opening.

"Good news," he began, rotating his office chair to see her. He stopped when he saw her. She was wearing cotton, it was rather flowly, light and breathable. It wasn't as form fitting as what Ra had been wearing before, and it wasn't as flowing along curves as silk. But it was enough for Brent to more than notice. Especially in light of what he had seen her in before she left. He cleared his throat and crossed his legs, "Uh, I've got a handle on this Nebuchadnezzar's flight history in the past few months. The crew stopped off here," he pointed at the map on his screen for her to see, "Sneeve, then Toydaria, Gnath, Nar Shaddaa, and lastly Nal Hutta just a few hours ago," his fingers traced the line with each planet to show the path, "The hard part is they logged on termination destination since Nal Hutta's local authorities don't require those details," he zoomed the map out, "If we go off prior vectors alone, that gives us at least 6 systems within local space that they could exit at, if we count in those that deviate from it, we have at least 21 other systems that have been charted around here. At this point, its just a guessing game."

He shot her a glance out of the corner of his eye. He partially hoped she would use some sort of Force thing she had up her sleeves to find this out, if not, there was going to have to be a lot more digging and guessing here.

As she expected Brent was already in the office when she went there after showering. Walking in, she saw him turn around to face her and pause a moment before delivering what news he had picked up while she showered. He cleared his throat before speaking again and told her what he had learned of that ship.

She moved to stand next to him and look over his shoulder at the map he was pointing at. Her hair that was normally up in a braid was down after her shower and hung down her back. While it was damp, it still moved freely and when she leaned over, some fell forward.

"There are a couple options, but to me the easiest would be is to go to Nal Hutta and there we can question somebody at the spaceport."

There might have been a touch of danger in her voice when she said question, but it was meant for whomever they were going to question not Brent.

"We could also give it a few days while we look up those other ships and see if they log something again. Now do any of these planets match any written in that book? If they do, then maybe we can look there."

[member="Brent Smith"]

She was very close. He could feel the way the air from the air conditioning shifted from her closeness, the very way the air curved off her, around her, and brushed against him differently because of how she leaned in near him. He didn't dare look towards her, he knew what he had seen slightly would be overwhelming and impossible to ignore. The way the air had shifted from her presence was enough as it was. It was like he could feel her garments, and what lay under them the way they loosely hung off her. It made the blood rush through his veins harder, and his ears rush. He pursed his lips and swallowed, he had to pull it together.

Ra'a'mah said:
"There are a couple options, but to me the easiest would be is to go to Nal Hutta and there we can question somebody at the spaceport."
"It sounds like a plan to me," he agreed, with some effort he kept an even tone, "If anyone knows anything, we can extract it. And, if they left any data behind, we could use that as well."

He pulled the book close, scanning the data, "Lirra. That's," he tapped on the screen, "A few jumps away. It wouldn't be too hard to get there from any of those parts."

Their proximity wasn't entirely lost on Ra, but the effect it had on her wasn't as strong as it was on him. She could feel his body heat, but that was about it. Not immune to things though, Ra enjoyed being close. Knowing there was a mutual attraction didn't make what she did mean anything more than she intended it to. Right now it was quite simply the need to look over his shoulder. To say she wasn't effected would be a lie all the same.

He had joked about her having to take a shower, but the natural pheromones of him filled her senses. Having to take a moment herself, she closed her eyes and attempted to calm her breathing. For just a moment, she cursed her own code she followed. Those two lines about passion. She had the feeling in time that they would discover that between them. Ra didn't plan on pushing it though, let it happen naturally.

Brent carried the conversation on and agreed her suggestion was a good plan. Hitting a button the terminal, a datacube was ejected and Ra picked it up from the tray. Not having any pockets, she held it out to Brent.

"This has all that information you just collected. Do you need a day to rest or anything? When we do leave, who's ship do you want to take?"

Hers was run of the mill​, but got the job done.

[member="Brent Smith"]

Brent turned just slightly to face Ra, moving a few inches so the space wouldn't be too awkward. He took the data chip from her hand and stored it in one of his trench coat pockets. But at this closeness, he couldn't help but get an even closer and more detailed eye-full of what he had see earlier and all but felt with her being this close.

"I'm ready to go when you are," Brent answered, "We can take mine. It has my gear for this sort of thing if we need it, if you need to grab anything real fast, I'm sure it'd be faster than me moving all my equitment onto your ship."

They were so close it was starting to get awkward and difficult to maintain both his composure and professionalism. He rose and smoothed his coat out, "I will see you onboard."

Gates met Brent at the base of the loading ramp of the Celestial Bishop. The droid gave a questioning beep.

"No, everything is fine," He assured the black droid, "Ra will be joining us on a little trip."

The droid gave poised another question with a shrill beep.

"No. Seperate quarters," Brent answered with a sigh and a shake of his head. "Go warm up the engines and quit being so nosey."

The dark colored droid turned with a sassy beep and boarded the Celestial Bishop. Brent wasn't far behind.

When Ra boarded Brents ship she would find it was a very well kept, clean, crips and efficient vessel. Everything was in working order, and if she had an eye for ships of the era she might be able to spot the new additions like upgraded security measures and computer terminals. Of course, there were a lot of things that weren't visible to the naked eye that she might deduce were there anyway. Brent was a spy after all, and hiding in plain site was his calling card. The tempurature was a steady 65 degrees. The air hardly moved at all, and the colors of the walls, doors, and floor were unblemished.

"Welcome to the Celestial Bishop," Brent said, greeting her when she was onboard.

His sunglasses were gone. His trench coat as well. Instead he wore a black, plain silk dress shirt and matching black silk slacks. The environment was perfectly controlled to his sensory needs, part of the reason he wanted to take his ship. He gave her a wave, "I'll give you the nickle tour."

The Celestial Bishop's main corridor curved around its saucer main frame like a tight, perfect circle. Doors lined both sides.

"Ok, to the left we have the main hold and the cockpit. On the right is my room. And your room right next to it. Then here we have the armory. I'll let you stop in there and grab any tools you want for the job. Then we have prisoner hold and interrogation. Docking bay and escape pods on your left, not that we will be needing them. Engineering bay on the right and access to both torrets on your left."

They reached the end of the circle, coming back to their starting point. Brent pointed back to the access to the cockpit. "On the connection to the Outrider section, we have the living quarters. Aft to the cockpit we have the mess. The outrider also serves as an escape pod."

Brent placed his hands in his pocket, leaning against the plasteel bulkhead. "Any questions?"

"Your ship is probably newer than mine anyway. The one I have is still more suited to belong to a merchant of sorts than an agent."

Ra was usually the only occupant of it and while she kept it in working order, he did have a point. Agreeing to meet him there, she went and packed up a few things. Deciding to keep the comfy clothes on, her only additions were her weapons, braid and cloak. The only real flash of color to the cloak was a silver pin in the shape of an eye. It assisted her in getting a better read on people and in her work it helped more often than hindered things.

Walking up to the ship and boarding it, Ra was greeted by Brent who gave her a quick tour.

"When it comes to the tools of the trade, I'm pretty easy to please."

In reality, Ra felt she overall she was easy to please. Not everybody was and she knew that. Maybe it made her a better person, she didn't know. She was just herself. As she thought about it, only a few others knew the real her. Her clan sister and Zhin were the only two she could think of and then Brent. Both Star and Zhin had known her for years, yet she felt comfortable enough with Brent to allow him to see this aspect of her so early. It wasn't the attraction that caused it though. What it was, Ra didn't know and didn't really care either.

A couple of things she did notice was he wasn't wearing his coat or glasses. This gave Ra her first real look at him. Her eyes did indeed almost caress his form, but that was all. Wanting to cross the line he had put down, she resisted and instead attempted to focus on answering his question.

"Not at this time. I'm going to put my bag in my room though."

Moving past him, they were close enough that if he reached out, he could touch her.

[member="Brent Smith"]

Brent had noticed the moment she had stepped on board it was almost like she was totally bare. She was wearing the same thing she had been before, but without his glasses to cut him off from the excess details it was almost like she was wearing nothing at all. He blinked twice and tried unsuccessfully to put it out of mind. It was rather clear she didn't realize what it was doing to him. That was what made it all that much more challenging for him.

Ra'a'mah said:
"When it comes to the tools of the trade, I'm pretty easy to please."
Brent gave a nod and took that to note. He was an aficionado of different gear to meet his goals. The more bizzare or the more he liked it. Of course, the man was more than his gear. An agent's best tool in his belt was himself. Brent wasn't bound down to his gear, but he knew how to appreciate it and use it to the max. More than once he had gone toe to toe with Force users. The only reason he walked away and they crawled away was he was always planning ahead of time and bringing his gear in as he needed it. But to each their own.

"If you change your mind, feel free to help yourself," he tapped the access code into the door's panel. The door would remain closed, but the red light on the door indicating it was locked switched to green.

She started to move past him, and the intensity increased as the proximity decreased. He could smell her essence, and he could feel her on ever level so much more than before. And he could see it all. A sudden urge took him over as they were this close and it overcame his inhibitions. He grabbed her forearm, just an inch above the wrist with his left hand, his other seized her other shoulder. As his hands moved, Brent took a single step that reduced the distance between them to zero, and pinned her to the plasteel bulkhead. His lips pressed against hers passionately, he could feel his head rushing with the intensity of the moment.

The invitation to invade that arms room open to her, Ra just nodded in thanks. As she moved past Brent, she felt the same that he did. That pin on her cloak allowed her to pick up what he was feeling. Their desire was very much mutual and when she was at the perfect distance, he reached out and took a hold of her wrist and shoulder. Closing the space between them, his control lost finally.

This time, Ra let her hold go free and closed her eyes as the passionate kiss hit her. It wasn't her first kiss, but with him it was. Returning that passion with her own, her hand not held by him went to his hip and pulled him in closer. Their height being almost the same, their bodies fit together perfectly.

She​ breathed in through her nose and took in his scent around her. Her body pressed against his as he pinned her against the bulk of his ship. Ra knew they both wanted this. What happened now was all passion, nothing logical and she didn't care. Primal need to be one and united filled her and maybe carried over to Brent.

That free hand ran up his back over his shirt, the feel of the fabric so very soft under her fingers. The sheer, thin weave allowed her to feel his body under the silk. His taught muscles and hidden strength.

Without his coat and glasses on, Ra was aware of his reaction to her.

[member="Brent Smith"]

Brent felt her pull him closer, deeper into her own embrace. It felt good. It felt very natural. Brent's hand went up from her shoulder to Ra's neck. He cradled it close, his fingers teasing her red hair gently. Her skin felt smooth to his touch. It was a sensory explosion that ran through his senses intensely.

He pulled back, just enough to look in her eyes and catch his breath. He couldn't think strait, his head was spinning. Part of Brent was screaming he should stop and not do this. But that part was drown out by far with what was in front of him. He couldn't hear it over the passion in him, and the beauty his eyes were feasting on.

He pulled her by the forearm into the bedroom. There wasn't a need for words as the door closed and he unbuttoned his shirt. They both knew this was coming, Brent had just decided to stop fighting it.

The part of Brent that called to him to stop wasn't there for Ra. What held her back before was Brent himself. She had left it up to him for the time when he was ready for this. So there was nothing to hold her back from expressing her passion, desire and need. Ra did just that.

While not an expert on what to do, she had a very good idea and went with what was natural.

The time flashed by, lasting an eternity or what felt like it at least. Their desire culminated, hunger filled and need sated. Not at all uncomfortable, they now laid in each other's arms. She ran her fingers lightly over his skin and relished the feeling of their bodies together.

"You know as much as I don't want this to end, we should really get to work."

There was ​humor, happiness and a smile in her voice.

[member="Brent Smith"]

Brent hadn't had many lovers in his time. But he was passionate enough to match Ra's. His sensory elevation made it incredibly intense for him in the throws of their consummation. When they were done, he lay back against the sheets with her beside him. He felt her running her fingers along his skin. The afterglow of what they had just done was still lingering in the air for him.

Ra'a'mah said:
"You know as much as I don't want this to end, we should really get to work."
"Your right," Brent said, rising to the edge of the bed. "I will let you unpack your things and get settled in."

He picked his clothes up off the durasteel floor and made his way out the door. Brent shot a glance at Ra over his shoulder as he stepped out. His bare feet touched the cold floor as he made his way to the cockpit. As the distance between the the grew, a growing feeling of unease settled on Brent. He closed the door to cockpit behind him. His hands gripped the back of the pilot's chair to steady himself.

"What have I done?" Brent muttered to himself.

___________________________________​
The Celestial Bishop landed in Nal Hutta, registered under a fake name with a false ID. Brent had dozens of them on hand. The great thing about flying a ship so nondescript was there was hardly any surprise when a light freighter like this landed anywhere. Especially on a planet like this.

"Alright," Brent said placing his sunglasses over his eyes. "I've pinned down a likely suspect for us to interrrogate. He's a Rodien who goes by Spark. He daytimes at the port the Nebuchadnezzar landed at, but also is a small time contraband runner. If anyone is going to have any info, he is a good place to start."

His voice was monotone, cold, and businesslike. He had been that way on their trip here since they gave in to their passions. He knew he was being too cold to Ra, and it wasn't called for. But he couldn't help himself. What he did was wrong, and he knew it. He wasn't trying to be, but Brent also knew he had to protect himself and her. He couldn't risk Ra getting hurt the way that his Ex had. And he couldn't risk her hurting him the way she had.

"If you want I will let you lead the way on this one," Brent said gripping his duffle bag full of tricks and tools, "whenever you are ready."

Watching as Brent gathered up his clothes, Ra enjoyed the view given to her and followed him with her eyes as he left the room. Not naturally being empathic, she didn't pick up on his feeling unease. After he left, she put the black clothes she had brought with her and put away the others.

As they landed, they met up and Brent was all business. He mentioned he had found the most likely person to know what they needed to learn about this order. Their few interactions on the way had been the same. Business, nothing soft and no further intimate activities. It was probably for the best. Ra knew that afternoon had been passion alone, it would take time for each of them realize there was the possibility for more.

Ra still respected that line and kept things on a business level between them. Being professional, but the difference between them was Ra wasn't monotone or cold. Businesslike though they shared. Even if it was for different reasons, the two of them were very much alike. Both had built walls up around their hearts to prevent themselves from getting hurt. He may have been doing it out of the need to protect, she did it out of fear.

"Yes, let me get my weapons."

[member="Brent Smith"]

Brent's only consultation with the way things were was at least they were being adults about it. He didn't like the way things were. If he had a choice to go back Brent certainly wouldn't have done it differently. He didn't regret the act. He regretted how he felt about it.

Inside, Brent knew he was being too cold and probably too austre. But she seemed to understand. And even in the slightest ways she moved, Brent could tell her feelings hadn't changed towards him. However, Brent knew he didn't have much of a choice in his coldness. He had to keep that distance there.

"Good," Brent said. He paused for a second. From behind the veil of the sunglasses he wore, Brent took in one more lingering look. It wasn't as intense as her barely clad form has appeared to him during their trip. A part of him would miss it. But it was still quite a lot more than she probably realized he was able to perceive. "Let's go."

When he stepped out onto the landing platform, the massive city that encompassed Nal Hutta hit him like a punch to the gut. Brent's lips warped into a grimace. There were a thousand voices, a thousand smells, and a thousand lights. Even from behind his protection it was a lot for him to take in and adjust to. A light coat of persperation covered his exposed skin, despite the temperate climate they were in.

"This way," Brent managed to grunt.

He turned down an ally. They wove their way through the streets against the crowds of beings that seemed innate in this region. They came to dirty apartment building, and climbed the rickety stairs to room 305. The battered door before them had seen better days. From his coat, Brent retrieved a blaster pistol.

"Ladies first," he said motioning towards the door.

Taking the few moments to gather up her weapons from her room, Ra placed her sabers up her sleeves, knives in her boots. Her hair braided with the ball at the end, her other saber and blaster on her hips, she was ready to leave. The last touch added was her cloak and she looked exactly like when they met originally.

Even there had not been a repeat of that afternoon, Ra still felt Brent was attracted to her. Everything between them was under a firm control, him even more than her. The distance didn't feel unnatural to her, this was business and for now it would remain that way. After this was done, then perhaps something will change.

Following Brent off his ship and through the ally. The sight, sounds and smell assaulted Ra and she wrinkled her nose at the stench of the crowds around them. Being near the spaceport, it was busy. He lead them to what to her was a random apartment building, but was where the person they needed to question lived.

They both reached for their blasters as they reached the door. Drawing them, he motioned for her to go first. This not being her first time doing something like this took up a spot to the side of the door in case whoever was inside came out firing. Knocking on the door, but standing to the side, Ra waited to see if the door would open.

[member="Brent Smith"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom