Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG To Start A New Journey

Arthakk

Friendly Neighbourhood Wookiee
Greetings o7,

Just recently return after a year absence with a fresh start, so looking to do a few threads to ease back into it. Started from scratch with 2 new characters that I've finalised.

Arth Dzeko: A Mandalorian turn soldier due to craving the combat and war he wants which he was unable to get as a bounty hunter. He was honorably discharge due to issues regarding off the books mission. With no permanent place to satisfy his hunger for combat anymore, he now seeks new employment or work so he can enjoy the thrill of gun fight once more. Arth is Able Follows order without any hesitation and willing to do questionable things to complete it, he works for the combat not the money.

Tony Boleoti: Recently became a Padawan, but doesn't have a master yet due to the Jedi that was supposed to mentor him died. Has ties with the Mafia , as his father was a politician and was a part of the mob before he was killed by a rival family. Tony is a very emotional person, with his impulsiveness and short-tempered nature makes him quite hard to be handled. Tony seeks to complete his Jedi training so all the years he spent at the Temple doesn't go to waste and continue to improve on what he lacks.

Marcus Carter: Ex-cop now newly self hired Private Detective taking investigations work and trying out bounty hunting to get money whilst waiting for clientele as Private Detective. No experience as bounty hunter but years of experience as Police and detective at the Coruscant Security Force. A Loud mouth and quite the jokester, as his personality can be too much or plain annoying.

I am open to any kind of storyline on the three character, if could would also seek to find a master for my Padawan so could learn how to rp a Jedi and force sensitive character.

Cheers o7​

Last edited:
Arthakk Arthakk

Jedi... Jedi... Are you set on Jedi? He sounds like he'd make a fun Sith... What say you?

(I'm joking, I don't want to derail your character plans! If he wants to interact with a tame enough Sith, though (hear, one who won't just cut off his head or something silly like that) let me know!)

Arthakk

Friendly Neighbourhood Wookiee
Arthakk Arthakk

Jedi... Jedi... Are you set on Jedi? He sounds like he'd make a fun Sith... What say you?

(I'm joking, I don't want to derail your character plans! If he wants to interact with a tame enough Sith, though (hear, one who won't just cut off his head or something silly like that) let me know!)

Well I did plan deciding his alignments based on his interaction and decision he makes. So at the end whether he becomes good or bad depends on those two things. As for his action or decision, thinking of using a dice or some sort when for example deciding if he should kill someone who surrendered or not through it. That still in consideration but yeah, would definitely welcome not only light side character but also dark side character for my first ever Jedi, just hit me up if you wanna do something.

Arcturus Dinn Arcturus Dinn

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom