Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG To Seek Apprentices, Rivals or Strange Interactions

Honestly am surprised anyone has Bridgette Helms, had to look up her name as I knew I seen her before. Silent Film era but what a fantastic choice!

I understand completely but I am open for it as well, he would honestly love to have a chance to own a few of those rings. Maybe even the first time he shows his face in public since...well the helmet does scare people at times.

So if you wish for a sale/investment thread for your company, we can come up with one! The idea of him being discovered that easily would be rather quite amusing as well.

Liin Terallo Liin Terallo

Lord Reficite Lord Reficite -You are the first to recognize her! Bravo! Well done I am impressed, ha ha!

There are plenty of individuals that Liin has come across that wear masks and not all of them are evil Sith, ha ha! Intimidation for her lies in actions and manners; not in what they choose to wear.

We can absolutely write up a sale/investment story. There is plenty to be had there that New Cov has to offer, ha ha!

Well I still had to look up her name, so give it half credit if you wish. I am a fan of films, even if I don't have enough time to see them all.

But very well, I will choose to keep his helmet on. Whenever you wish, you or I can create the thread, public or private, to allow Reficite to go through products and invest in biotechnology. He is a bit of a...dealer in life per say, he would be more than intrigued to see what would happen. Curious though of what investments, aside from credits, she may require.

Lord Reficite Lord Reficite - You recognized her and that's far better than most, ha ha! I think the silent film era has it's charm that is fitting for the political scene!

I am nearly finished work and can get something going for us afterwards. Unless of course you'd like to start. I'm fine either way. And you can bet that New Cov seeks more than just credits from those that they do business with, ha ha!

He he, it is hard for me to pick out cowboys that are obscure to mess with the Hafeys, a human replica droid line. Tough, dependable and have a bit of a quirk on them, makes it interesting to talk to people with them during business calls. I do not blame it for political scene though, it is unique...want to kindof do that for a reveal with this character though I been toying with so many names...I guess I will think on it further, though I feel interested in a mustached character for a change such as William Powell, or the seriousness of Leslie Powell...maybe go a bit later on towards the 50s-60s era of filmmaking for a more older look. I don't know, I feel picky but I always go with the unusual.

As for where, I will let you set it up then. I don't in particular have a..."Place" per say for Darth Reficite as of yet though I can go through appointment possibly to your company headquarters. Bring a company gift per say on first meeting, being polite, being interested in sales, perhaps knowing the history of the corporation. And if more then credits, then he possibly could help out with that.

Lord Reficite Lord Reficite - Cowboys are an ideal choice to base some characters off of. They do sometimes refer to Star Wars as Space Westerns afterall, ha ha! Some mustaches are charming in their own right. I'd say to go with your instincts and what works best for you!

He can drop by New Cov which is in unclaimed territory thus far! A gift will be welcomed to be sure! I shall get to it soon and look forward to helping you to dive into this little world, ha ha!

Darth Osiris

D
Not exactly looking for a teacher, but I am looking to make some connections with other Sith across the galaxy. Would love to do a sit and talk with your guy if you are still wanting more threads. I am open to pretty much any story type, though like you would generally prefer to steer away from a fight for the moment.

Lord Reficite Lord Reficite

Darth Osiris

D
I could come along to Ziost, but if the thread there is already on going we could potentially start another one, no need to impose on the other writers involved.

Darth Osiris

D
Same location as your story but either before or after your first Ziost story happens. Nothing too complicated. If you would prefer my entrance in the other thread though, I can still do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom