Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To new beginnings (LotF, TGE)

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Alen Na'Varro"]

"To that dance, Na'Varro," grinning, she raised his half-empty bottle in salute as he walked away.

Oh feth, a dance? The thing was, she was a really good dancer. That was the cost of having one parental diplomat. She just didn't want anyone else to know that. Had to keep up her tough-ass merc rep.

If she could survive sith poison, she better karking well survive a dance with a man that made her feel flustered, tingly, and warm all at the same time. Myrtle ellipses snapped back to @[member="Zius Aurus"]. "Yes. Plenty." Casting him a wink, she took a gul from Alen's bottle, trying not to focus on the fact that his lips were just touching the same rim and offered what was left to Zius.

"Enjoy. I've gotta go try and make peace with a machine." Excusing herself, she made her way over to @[member="Moira Skaldi"]. "Hey - never caught your name. Seems only right after you shot me and knocked me out." Her hand extended, not sure of what the standard greeting was for a terminator. "Name's Kitt Solo."

@[member="Kitt Solo"]

The HRD had been observing the festivities, accepting a glass of wine from a waitress just because that seemed like the way to blend in. She did not understand this sort of frivolous activity. Her conclusion was that since all organics were going to die at some point, living such short lives, and so had to use their time like to distract themselves. She could consume the drink, but there would be no taste, no value from it for her. As for dancing, that was one of Moira's skills, but it was a fake, a vaneer to make her blend in.

Moira cocked her head to the side slightly as Kitt approached, her features placcid, calm as she scrutinised her. A smile played on her lips, but it did not reach her steady blue eyes. Those blue eyes had been described as piercing, like they were boring into you, because they literally were, scanning. Bit like a scientist studying a specimen in a laboratory.

"Moira Skaldi. You recovered. Congratulations on being elected to the High Council, Ms Solo," Moira said calmly. As if she had not chased the girl across the roof-top of the Imperial Tower of Atrisia with the intent of killing her, been temporarily frozen by a cryoban grenade and then jumped onto a moving AT-AT Kitt had hijacked, shooting and knocking the girl out. Naturally Moira remembered every single detail, she would also be able recall every word the bounty-hunter had said and perfectly mimic her voice. It was just that she quite literally did not care.

Zius downed the drink and winced just a bit. Not having a drink in a long while could do that to a man. He continued to observe the crowd, managing to keep a straight face even after ingesting something with a bit of a kick. His gaze fell upon Moira, scanning her like he did to most of the others as they entered with his cybernetic eye. Not a human, nor anything organic. What purpose did she serve here? Was she recording information as a spy? Or was she merely an onlooker; however, being such wouldn't clarify much since non-organics had no interest in fleshy activities.

He set the glass down on the convenient table at his side, reaching the same hand into his coat to rest it lightly on the hilt of his lightsaber, just in case of any unintended business.

@[member="Kitt Solo"] @[member="Alen Na'Varro"] @[member="Moira Skaldi"]

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Moira Skaldi"]

Skaldi.

Stang, the name itself sounded like daggers as much as that cold, blue-eyed stare felt it. If Moira scared the gundark out of Kitt, she didn’t show it – much to the young bounty hunter’s credit. Arm lowered, unshaken, to her side.

“I did. And thanks. Not sure why they voted for me. My platform was built on capturing and turning in the bounty for the sith, Mikhail Shorn. Are you familiar with him? He has sexy blue eyes, dark hair, and one cocky-ass demeanor.”

@[member="Kitt Solo"]

"Organics are not given to reason," she responded flatly. Elections seemed like a waste of time to her, on average organics were foolish. She processed the name through her databanks, the gears moving in her mind. "Unstable former champion of Empress Desimus. Toppled Sith Emperor Tyrin Ardik - they call him 'Thronebreaker' for that - and destroyed the Senate building together with Jacen Cavill. It would be interesting if he were pitted against Siobhan Kerrigan. The devastation would be beautiful." She had liked the senate building destruction, it had been a hit on Galaxytube.

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Moira Skaldi"]

Eyes lit up curiously as Moira shared the information.

This would all go to research on Shorn's case. Obviously.

"Never met this, Kerrigan you said? Think she would help me with Shorn's bounty? And if so," hand dipped into the clutch that apparently women at these things tended to keep. "I've got my comm right here; I could take down her digits."

@[member="Sargon Vynea"]
@[member="Alen Na'Varro"]
@[member="Lucianus Adair"]

Darth Proeliator proffered his hand to Sargon, after being introduced by Alen. He had never met the Zabrak he was now speaking with, but he knew the man by reputation among the Fringe. "Master Vynea, what do you think of this treaty with the Republic?" He asked, never having been one to mince words or speak in veiled reference. He was certain that the other two men he was with, Alen and Lucianus, disapproved. Alen was a man to finish what was started, it was one of the things that Darth Proeliator could respect most about the other, though their ideals differed. And Lucianus was a Sith of his own heart, and his own time as well. Their Sith Empire would have never made a peace with the Republic, not while Jedi roamed their midst. But this was not their Sith Empire, was not a Sith Empire at all, and things had changed.

The social event had gone well, Sargon himself had been far too silent, but there was no doubt they had at least broken bread and bleed together. Now it was time to recognize a few people within the Fringe for their efforts, the first among them was someone new to the Fringe, someone the Fringe had come to respect as an enemy, and now as an ally. In fact much to his surprise his eyes caught the figure of one Moira Skaldi, a curious arrival, and someone he noted to speak to in private.

"If I can have all of your attentions please, I'd like to welcome you all to the Fringe of those of you who are new, and old allies I'd like to thank you again for your contributions over the years. First I'd like to announce a promotion within the Confederacy from our newest members from Atrisia. Cyrus Tegessar has served the Empire with loyalty and absolute determination, he has already begun his service to the Fringe Confederacy as well already. As such the High Council of the Fringe Confederacy appoints him to the position of Lord Admiral of the Navy, and commander over all naval forces of the Confederacy."

@[member="Cyrus Tregessar"] @[member="Moira Skaldi"] @stardust @Break @Alen Na'Varro @[member="Lucianus Adair"] @[member="Moira Skaldi"] @[member="Asher North"] @[member="Kitt Solo"] @[member="Akio Kahoshi"] @[member="Darth Proeliator"] @[member="Lucien Cordel"]

When @[member="Sargon Vynea"] moved to speak, he stepped back, giving the man room. Between them, no introductions were needed - he had already trained once before with the Governor, and found him to be solid, his head on straight. It was far better than the assumptions that other Force users that were not Sith, that did not hold the beliefs of the ancient Sith Empire, were enemy, detestable. Lucianus was practical, and saw things otherwise, especially now. He raised his glass to @[member="Cyrus Tregessar"].

"Congratulations, Lord Admiral. May your service be long and with distinction, and your command wise and inspiring of loyalty."

A half a smile formed on his face, as he stood there with @[member="Alen Na'Varro"] and @[member="Darth Proeliator"]. This was a step in the right direction. This was strength.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom