Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To make friends!

Ala'Tir

The Lamb In Lion's Clothing
Ala'Tir saw the blaster come up against his helmet. He anticipated it, thanks to the heightened awareness his physiology gave him, but let the man shoot him in the face anyway.
The helmet shattered into fragments, breaking half of it and sending the other half falling off of his head, revealing a solid purple face, fanged and bateared. Ala'Tir shook his head in pain as shrapnel from the armor hit his face and eye, loosening his grip involuntarily, giving Hamter the possibility of escape as his head regenerated.
[member="Riley Jinn"] [member="Hamter Melson"] [member="Matthew Mar'Tin"]

(Good form, [member="Ala'Tir"])
(If you put your mouse over your post, some buttons will pop up. One of them is the Edit button. You can then click that button and edit it, like inserting mentions, [member="Riley Jinn"].)

The whole situation had devolved far past a ballroom blitz and into pure SWRP Chaos. The man he had been trying to help (At least, he thought it was the same man. Since Matt could use his senses to get a good positioning on where people are) was now firing up the place along with the angry cantina mob. He yelled out to [member="Gabriel Rethalie"], "Get out! Run, kid!"

Hamter took his opportunity and barely wiggled his way out of [member="Ala'Tir"] arms. He quickly ran away and ran to a random upturned table and hid behind it with a few other random patrons. He looked over the table at [member="Ala'Tir"] and he couldn't believe what he saw. A creature that could not only take a shot to the face, but it looked as if his armor was hurt more then he was. And his armor had exploded in his face! He couldn't believe how tough this creature was and knew he couldn't win a fight with this guy.

Hamter looked around the cantina again and saw what really looked like a warzone. People shooting others, and then others trying to escape but being shot down for some reason. He had to admire his work. Two simple shots could turn a regular cantina night, into a warzone. Kind of fun to watch. But, he had to figure out what he was going to do. Did he want to stay and maybe face that "tank" again? He didn't like the idea. But their was currently no way out of the cantina it looked like without being shot. He sat back down and started to think of what he could do.

[member="Matthew Mar'Tin"]

Toast

VoicedVoices.
After a few random shots from the locals, one of them almost hitting him, Riley fell back behind the bar, his head smashing into hard into the ground, he was slightly shaken as he witnessed [member="Ala'Tir"] not even being fazed by a shot to the head and shrapnel digging into his face, as he laid behind the bar, dazed and confused, he smirked. It was like a little war had broken down, he wondered if any local law enforcement would get involved in this mess.

'I think the best course of action is to retreat, we maybe be strong, somewhat scary but we are no match for that brute, he is something else, something more scary than us'

"I agree!" Riley said aloud.

Ala'Tir

Ala'Tir looked around, blinking. His eyes repaired rather quickly as shots hit his broken armor, damaging his nerves. The man slipped out of his grasp and was hiding somewhere in the warzone. He searched behind a table to see a blind man taking cover. He pondered this situation as shots hit his back. Ala'Tir wanted to catch the killer...but this man might need help getting out safely. The Gen'Dai called down to him, "Do you need assistance getting out of here, sir?" A thrown bottle hit Ala'Tir's back and shattered. He didn't really feel it from all the blaster fire.
[member="Matthew Mar'Tin"] [member="Hamter Melson"] [member="Riley Jinn"]

There was too much to take in. It wasn't sensory overload by any means. Matt had learned to deal with that before he hit puberty. It was the feeling of helplessness and the indecision when so many variables were at play. Matt was by no means a helpless man when it came to skill...but he couldn't simply tip his hand and reveal that. Anonymity was key. Besides, when live blaster fire was involved, opening up a can of whoop ass with nothing but your fists would be short lived.

Heavy footsteps. The smell and sound of an over-sized can of worms. The whole alien bundle came to a stop in front of him and asked,
Ala'Tir said:
"Do you need assistance getting out of here, sir?"

A saint in a cantina. Who knew? But, no. It wasn't he who needed help, but these people who did. The situation needed to be contained and FAST.

"I'm fine, but I think I can hear a cat outside stuck in a tree and an old lady who needs help crossing the street!" He yelled over the commotion, a smile on his face. The smile quickly dropped and he took in a couple of deep, nervous breaths before continuing. "But, in all seriousness, I'll be fine! We need to control this situation...Quick! Pull the fire alarm! It'll should put the tempers and fires out!"

[member="Ala'Tir"] | [member="Riley Jinn"] | [member="Hamter Melson"] | [member="Gabriel Rethalie"]

Ala'Tir

The Gen'Dai nodded at the man behind the table. He lumbered over to the nearest fire alarm and pulled the lever. "Hopefully this works...", he muttered.
The fire sprinklers at the roof of the building went off, dousing nearly everyone in ice cold water. Chills ran down Ala'Tir's now smoking armor as the liquid touched the hot armor, heated by plasma, sending steam up and drawing a hissing sound. Then the fire retardant foam shooters came alive. Foam shot out everywhere, coating everything and everyone in it. Blasters jammed and faces were covered. Ala'Tir kept the blue stuff off of his head by flicking his bat ears speedily. The situation seemed fairly neutralized by now.
Patrons slipped and fell as they attempted to walk. The worse for wear armored alien decided to stay put for now, at least until law enforcement came by so he could tell them what happened and hopefully get the scumbags here behind bars. Ala'Tir looked at the blind man coated in foam and smiled. He made his way across the cantina again, stopping at the makeshift barricade. The gentle giant then wiped the rapidly hardening blue gunk off of Matthew and extended a hand, asking, "Are you injured?"
[member="Matthew Mar'Tin"] [member="Riley Jinn"] [member="Hamter Melson"]

Toast

VoicedVoices.
"Oh holy hell that's cold, you'd think they would use warmer water!" Riley screamed.
'I don't think that how it works.'
Riley shot up in a seating position as the ice cold water splashed all over his body, still behind the bar, he looked to his left and noticed the barkeeper face first on the ground. Riley slowly crawled to him, as he neared he noticed a lot of blood around the assumed dead fellow. As he was about to touch bartender, foam rained down from the roof of the building and cover them both almost completely, slightly angered, he stood and watched as [member="Ala'Tir"] and [member="Matthew Mar'Tin"] converse.

'He did this, kill him, he dropped this foam on us!'
Riley slowly turned his head as he watched the brute, smiling menacingly, he jumped on top of the bar and sat down, his legs dangling off the edge, his left kicking over a stool.
'If you're going to do something stupid, let me just remind you that he did take a shot to his head, I mean, if that happened to us we would be dead, so I warn you, don't try and start anything!'

*PFFTTPHHH!* Matthew tried his best to get the blue junk out and stay out of his mouth. Matthew hadn't quite anticipated such a system to be in place, but it was well worth it. The fighting had stopped and peace was back in order. He tried to stand up on his own, but quickly slipped and fell back down on his rump. He then took up [member="Ala'Tir"]'s offer to stand and got up on his feet.

"Nah, I'm fine." was his response to the large being. He couldn't quite get a bead on this guy and the sounds of squirming worms was really starting to get to him. But, this guy had a heart and that's what mattered. He tried to extend his hand to him again, this time to shake. However, the blue gunk made his whole arm REALLY stiff. It felt like a cast of sorts. So, he merely said, "Thank you. The name's Matthew, by the way. Matthew Mar'Tin. If you think you'll ever be in need of a good lawyer, then I'll try to find a business card for you out of this mummified coat afterwards."

Well, not really the distraction he was looking for but he would take it. Seemed that the big brute had the idea to stop everyone by pulling the fire alarm. That was pretty clever, but ultimately, it wouldn't stop him. He did slip a bit on the foam, but after a few seconds, he figured just slidding on the floor was better anyways. So, from his hiding position, he saw a back door where some of the patrons were starting to slip out. He quickly slid himself across the floor towards the door, and joined the ever growing mob trying to leave the cantina.

Honestly, Hamter was glad he made it out. Not that he doubted himself, but his opponent was just too much for him. He didn't mind retreating, at least the guy wasn't a bounty of his. Then things would be different, but just a normal bar brawl? Nah, he didn't really want to stick around any longer. However, he did get a good picture of [member="Riley Jinn"] on his holopad. He saw the guy shooting up the place and wondered if maybe he would be interested in becoming a hunter. He seemed to have a wild spirit about him, but maybe some guidance was all he needed to get his aim better.

Well, he would come back some other time. But right now, he just focused on getting himself out. It was going to take a couple washes to get this stupid foam out of his clothes.

[member="Matthew Mar'Tin"] [member="Ala'Tir"]

Ala'Tir

The gunk on Ala'Tir's armor began to harden, so he just began to take it off piece by piece. Fortunately for everyone around them, he was wearing a full body wetsuit with armored padding. His form conformed to it, but the tears in the suit revealed his purple, blue, and pink nerve clusters wiggling around his body, repairing damage. He then turned to Matthew and introduced himself. "Ala'Tir, of the Tir clan. I'm just glad you're safe. Although you don't seem like the helpless type, I like to assist in any way I can."
He noticed the miscreants trying to exit through the back and, to the amazement of everyone watching, extended his arm all the way to the back in a mass of nerves. His gloved hand reaching the back wall, he then swept through the crowd of patrons in a blur, seeking to knock everyone down to the ground, including Hamter, who was making a run for it. He didn't know if he'd be successful, but the pure speed and randomness of his nonlethal attack gave him quite the upper hand.
[member="Hamter Melson"] [member="Matthew Mar'Tin"] [member="Riley Jinn"]

Toast

VoicedVoices.
'See, you don't want to pick a fight with that guy!
"Are we sure?"
'Yes!'

Riley slowly hopped off the bar and onto the foamy floor, as he landed he slipped and flew face first into the ground. Unimpressed he lifted himself back up and shook his body as a dog would to get water off him, but in this case, foam. Riley took another step, but yet again he slipped back to the ground. Swearing out loud he tried again, just like before he slipped. Annoyed he just decided to sit on the floor with a huff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom