Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To make friends!

Toast

VoicedVoices.
"God damn I hate ships!"

Riley walked off the ramp of a local transport ship and placed his boots firmly on the planets ground. He kicked a clump of dirt infront of him.
He looked ahead of him to see a busy city of sorts, he had heard that this place with full of criminals and the weird, something that which he had grown accustomed too.

Still shaking off motion sickness from the flight, he headed into the local cantina, opening the door he was hit with a scent of many different alcoholic beverages.
Riley sat down at the bar and ushered over the barkeep.

"Who do I have to shoot to get a drink around here, eh?" Riley smiled, "I'm kidding, here's the credits."

Riley handed the barkeep the credits.

"Cheapest rum please."

Juma juice. Cantina Swing music. Corellian Rum. Spiced---Focus, Matt.

The sounds and smells of the cantina were distracting for Matt as he leaned against the back wall in one of the many booths of this cantina. Using his heightened senses, he was trying to focus on and tune in to the mumblings he could hear behind the wall.

...'ll be there at the docks waiting for the s...

[member="Riley Jinn"]

Another cantina. Just like all the rest in the entire galaxy. Well, he didn't have anything better to do. So, he walked in and looked around. He saw the usual set up. He saw a few people by the bar, one in particular, [member="Riley Jinn"], caught his eye. He would keep an eye on him. He looked dangerous, but maybe not. He did just joke about shooting someone for a drink. So unprofessional. People shouldn't go and wave their guns around like an idiot. Only when it was time to shoot should anyone even know you have the gun in the first place.

Hamter walked over and sat down at one of the tables in the back of the room. He looked around and hoped something would happen. He was getting tired of not doing anything, especially since it had been a little while since his last bounty. Either way, another bounty or even just a normal bar fight would be enough to entertain him right now. When someone came over to see if he wanted a drink, he just said "I'll have a water." The waitor gave him a weird look, and he just replied "I like to keep my wits about me." The waitor shrugged and went to go get his drink.

[member="Matthew Mar'Tin"]

Toast

VoicedVoices.
As Riley received his drink, he smiled, showing off his crooked teeth. He grabbed his rum and within minutes finished it.
It wasn't that long ago since he left home, so whatever waited for him now would be his first adventure, once again he smiled.

"This shirt, is to constricting!" He said out loud.

Within an he took his shirt off revealing all of his tattoos, most of them were swirls patterns, Riley liked simple designs. However on his upper chest was a heart with knifes digging into it.
He threw his shirt away and accidentally hit one of the locals bar goers.

[member="Hamter Melson"][member="Matthew Mar'Tin"]

Gabriel entered the cantina, it was always a good place to scope credits or valuables. It was especially easy because most of the people were already drunk and these places were often so crowded you could get away with murder, literally. He looked around for an easy target and his eyes soon fell on [member="Riley Jinn"] who sat shirtless at the bar.

This should be easy. He thought. Believing the man to be drunk, Gabriel approached casually and attempted to pickpocket him.

Well, looks as if he picked the right target to watch tonight. He had only sat down for five minutes and already, [member="Riley Jinn"] has gone and punched one of the other patrons, and while that patron was currently yelling at him about whatever, another guy, [member="Gabriel Rethalie"] , just walked in and is trying to pickpocket [member="Riley Jinn"]. Pretty good night so far. Not really sure what else might happen but it was all pretty funny to Hamter. He wondered if there was going to be a fight of some kind. Hope no one came over to fight him. He didn't get in physical matches, he would just straight up shoot anyone that came over during the, increasingly higher chance of it happening, bar fight.

"...e meet at 2. Wear black..."

Alright, Matthew had gotten enough. Besides, this cantina was getting too loud. It was time to jet and think out his next move.

He got up and out of his booth and started to walk towards the front door. His cane was out in front of him, sweeping the floor for any terrain that he wasn't perceiving with his heightened senses. The whoosh of clothing towards his face caused Matt to swiftly bring his cane up and block the surprise. [member="Riley Jinn"]'s shirt wrapped around his cane, inches away from his face. Wow, it smelled bad.

He then swiftly brought his cane down and to his left side, tossing the shirt off of his cane and towards the inner part of the cantina ([member="Hamter Melson"]). He breathed a sigh of exasperation, but then heard something else odd. There was a rustling of skin on denim coming from this drunkard's lower half. He could hear the quieted breathing of a man, [member="Gabriel Rethalie"], standing (trying to be silent) really close to the man who smelled of drink. Pickpocket, most likely. He didn't know if this drunk man was a saint or a sinner, but stealing wasn't right any way you look at it.

Aiming his swing at the spot of contact between the probing hand and the target pocket, he swung his cane up to try and smack the man's hand away. Either the man would possibly find something and grab onto it and come away with a hurting hand, possibly even dropping the load from the pain, or he would pull away quickly enough and a low octave whoosh would be heard right in between the two men.

Toast

VoicedVoices.
From behind he heard the sound of something fly down past him, instinctively he turned around and noticed to fellows, one trying to steal and another blind. Eyes fixed on the thief he lifted himself onto the bar and crouched, knees outwards.
Riley twisted his head sideways.

'Kill him, kill him now!' One of two voices in his head whispers.

'Maybe he is poor, did you think about that?' The other voice replied.

Riley menacing smile returned as he watched and waited.

[member="Matthew Mar'Tin"] [member="Gabriel Rethalie"] [member="Hamter Melson"]

Well, things were starting to pick up. Now a third fellow stepped in and just hit the thiefs hand off [member="Riley Jinn"] . Looks like things might just even more interesting. As he sat there, two gruff looking thugs walked by, both fairly silent. But one looked at him and when Hamter held his gaze, the thug turned around and spoke to him "You got a problem? Why you staring at me." Hamter merely said "Hey, I got no problem with you, just couldn't quite get over how ugly your face is. And now that you mention it, your breath smells exactly how your face looks." Hamter loved to insult "big bad boys" thinking there so tough. The guy merely backed up a little when his friend came over, "Hey, are you insulting my buddy here pal?" Well, looks like there would be another "big bad boy" added to the long list of "big bad boys" that had stood up to Hamter and had died. Hamter just quickly pulled out two blasters, one in each hand, and shot each guy in the head. "There we go, now your smelly butts can be dead together, being such chums."

[member="Riley Jinn"] [member="Matthew Mar'Tin"] [member="Gabriel Rethalie"]

Gabriel didn't notice anyone approaching and by the time he'd moved his hand out of the way, it was too late. He dropped what he was holding and quickly pulled his throbbing hand away with a look of despair.

"Hey man, we've all gotta live." he said calmly.

Watching [member="Riley Jinn"] with growing concern, he began to think twice about his actions and considered retreating.

[member="Matthew Mar'Tin"] [member="Hamter Melson"]

Ala'Tir

The Lamb In Lion's Clothing
Ala'Tir entered the noisy cantina, walking in on quite the tableau. There was a shirtless guy and a man that tried to pickpocket him, by the looks of it. A blind man with a cane was around that general area too. Two shots rang out, and a couple of thugs fell to the ground. Murder. Great. He looked at the individual who shot them, smoking blaster still in hand. The huge Gen'Dai shook his head. He wasn't gonna just stand there and ignore this.
The fully armored individual made his way to the killer. He went to grab the blaster from the man with his right arm, hoping his speed would be sufficient enough to restrain him. Ala'Tir didn't want this scene to devolve into more violence. He was a pacifist, but that didn't mean the Gen'Dai wouldn't defend himself if he was attacked.
[member="Gabriel Rethalie"] [member="Hamter Melson"] [member="Riley Jinn"] [member="Matthew Mar'Tin"]

Well, looks like things were about to get interesting. After shooting the two thugs, Hamter thought that would be it. But of course, some goody two shoes had to come in and try and do something about it. He saw the huge armored man walk up to him and try to take both of his blasters away. Of course, he couldn't let them happen. These two blasters had etched out a living for himself as a hunter. Hamter wouldn't let anyone take these bad boys away from him. He moved the pistols out of the way and jumped up to land on top of the headboard he was previously leaning against. He looked [member="Ala'Tir"] straight into his helmet, since he couldn't see his eyes. He spoke to him "If you don't want to end up like those other two, I would suggest backing up. And don't even try for my guns again. These two are my precious guns. I make a living with them. So don't even try it again. Besides, you look to be a little bit faster then me, but my hands are too fast for you."

Hamter sat on his new little perch and started looking around. Unfortunately, he was in a corner, with the only way out straight through [member="Ala'Tir"]. He didn't really want to face him. But if he insisted, there was going to be another body on the floor.

[member="Ala'Tir"] [member="Gabriel Rethalie"] [member="Riley Jinn"] [member="Matthew Mar'Tin"]

Ala'Tir

Ala'Tir shook his head. "You have to be responsible for your actions. Lawlessness has reigned in this galaxy for too long. Put the blasters down and face your punishment."
The Gen'Dai went for a grab again, this time wanting to put him in a bear hug. He didn't particularly care if he got shot. Ala'Tir's armor was strong, but even if he got hit, he was a Gen'Dai. He would seek to use the most minimal amount of force, no matter what this murderer did to him. It was his responsibility as a pacifist.
[member="Hamter Melson"] [member="Gabriel Rethalie"] [member="Riley Jinn"] [member="Matthew Mar'Tin"]

Theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN9jTnxv0RU

Well, that could have turned out worse than he imagined. The would-be thief (would-be since Matt could hear the slap of leather on the ground) sounded young and driven more by neediness than greed. However, he didn't know anything past that. [member="Gabriel Rethalie"]

"We? As in "us"? If you were worried about people living, then you wouldn't be stepping on them to make your life better. You need to do more than just live, kid. You need to thrive or else you might as well be dead. Now, I've said my piece and I've done my part. You didn't steal from me and you didn't get away with stealing, so I don't have any further beef with you."

He pointed to [member="Riley Jinn"] and said, "This man, on the other hand, is probably not in a good mood. That animosity will have to be settled between you and him."

Matt was essentially tossing this kid to a shark, but he only wanted the shark to scare him; shake him up a bit. He angled his head to say to Riley, "If you kill him, disfigure, or permanently injure him, I'll make sure you end up drinking alcohol meant for aliens, capische?"

Before he could get an answer, blaster shots rang out from inside the room. Two blaster shots, two bodies hitting the floor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-sMJZTYf0
This was bad news bears. He could hear the rustling of many guns as cantina-goers, worrying for their lives, started to draw their weapons. He didn't know where they were all pointed, but he figured that they were likely being pointed at the closest, unfamiliar face and some would be pointed at [member="Hamter Melson"], since they were willing to shoot him before he shot at them for little to no reason.

There were a couple seconds of silence and then it turned into a ballroom blitz. One gun went off and more guns quickly fired in response.

"Frell!" yelled Matthew as he tried to find cover. It was hard to make out the positioning of the room, since the acoustics of blasters made it seem like there was twice as much gunfire going off as was actually going off. He swung his cane to the last known position of the nearest man he'd been able to sense sitting down on a creaky chair. His cane hit the solid slab of wood that was a table and he quickly went to it.

Tipping it over and getting down, he yelled out, "Find cover!" It was kind of meant for the benefit of Riley and Gabriel, but it was also meant for those who might be frozen from shock and indecision.

[member="Ala'Tir"]

Well, looks like he was right. Things did get interesting. However, unfortunetly for him, some of the people were turned towards him with blasters raised. He wouldn't really care, and would have enjoyed a fight, if it weren't for [member="Ala'Tir"]. The big guy just straight up wouldn't leave and wouldn't take a hint. Seemed he would have to trick the guy in order to get away from him. So, he kept a firm grip on his guns as he slid his arms straight down his body and hopped into the arms of [member="Ala'Tir"]. As soon as the guy had a good hold on him, he looked over his shoulder and said "Hey all you big idiots with guns, you can't shoot me anymore, I got my bodyguard protecting me from all you idiots."

Well, that got things going. Pretty much everyone who heard turned towards him and started to fire. They all just started firing towards their direction, and since they were in the corner, [member="Ala'Tir"] was completely blocking all of the shots since he was so big. Hamter didn't know what the big guy would do, but with a bunch of blasters pointed at him and firing, he figured the big guy had to do something or die.

[member="Matthew Mar'Tin"] [member="Gabriel Rethalie"] [member="Riley Jinn"]

After the first volley of shots at Ala'Tir, the crowd couldn't care anymore. They were no longer worried about him, but the numerous other cantina goers that were firing off shots. Whatever happened in that corner was now not their concern. Personal survival was the key.

Ala'Tir

Ala'Tir kept holding the man as he made his preposterous statement. The blaster fire hit his back, scorching the armor and even breaking it at certain weak points, hitting nerve clusters and damaging flesh. His purplish and pink nerves were quite visible from his back now as they repaired themselves. He spoke in that same monotone, scratchy voice that the helmet provided. "That hurt. Fortunately, you have one tough 'bodyguard'. Now, this is trying my patience. I abhor violence, but I will defend myself and others if necessary. So don't try anything funny on the way to the police station."
The Gen'Dai began to move to the entrance, soaking up shots while shielding Hamter...
[member="Matthew Mar'Tin"] [member="Hamter Melson"] [member="Gabriel Rethalie"] [member="Riley Jinn"]

Well, it appeared as though this might be a troubling situation. He didn't expect [member="Ala'Tir"] to actually take that many shots and not be injured in some way. When he looked over the shoulder of the guy, he saw what appeared to be purple skin of some kind and it looked like it was actually repairing itself. Well, this was starting somewhat bad. He tried to break out of the guy's arms but he wasn't strong enough. Dang it! He tried struggling for a bit but he soon realized he couldn't break free. He stopped and thought for a moment. How could he get out. This guy was too tough for all these other idiots firing everywhere. And really weren't even focused on them at this point, just shooting every which way.

Then, he got an idea. He looked at the guys armor by his head and saw that while this was some durable armor, it could be broken, just like his back armor was. So, he figured a nice close shot could probably punch through it. So, he tried with all his might, and he wiggled his right arm out with his gun. He pointed it right at the guys head and fired. He wasn't waiting to see if the guy would drop him from a threat. He probably wouldn't from the way he was tanking shots. He wasn't even trying to kill the guy at this point, he just needed a second to get away from this, this thing. He wasn't even sure what it was. But, no matter what species it was, even the toughest guys in the galaxy can't take a shot directly to the face and at least not be stunned in some way.

[member="Matthew Mar'Tin"] [member="Gabriel Rethalie"] [member="Riley Jinn"]

Toast

VoicedVoices.
Riley watched on from the bar, everything just happened so quickly, he loves when unexpected things happened, he smiled, retrieved his blaster from his side and started shooting in all kinds of directions, he wasn't really trying to injure anyone, he was doing it for the thrill of the moment.
'This has gotten out of hand, I didn't realise everyone here was as insane as we are!'
'You're missing them on purpose, don't do that, KILL THEM ALL YOU FOOL!'

(OOC: gotta love the time zone difference, sorry for slow replies.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom