Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Live With Fate

Renair Naki

R
Somewhere In Deep Space, Unknown System
cdfe0681913a49fb5a678a7d8436a59d.jpg
The sound of a blaster going off echoed into the cockpit of the still barely functioning Free Virgillia-class Bunker Buster ship. The ship itself had been used very lightly over the course of several centuries, formally the command center of the entire Naki family line. Now...it seems to have only one master now. The soft clacking of uniform boots could be heard as a shrouded male slowly kneeled and picked up a small badge from the corpse before him and gently placed it onto himself, the royal badge. Hearing a sputtering cough, the male turned with the special eyepiece turning off, quickly kneeling over towards a soldier whom had several blaster wounds, his armor melted into his own skeleton and worse, the top left of his skull was now gone. As the male soldier slowly looked over towards the young noble male, he gently touched the side of his face, as if trying to say something before it slid off and dropped to the floor. The young noble looks down, quietly mourning a friend and more so, a great soldier.

With the span of two days elapsing, Renair did his best to remember his training on taking over larger capital ships but alas, it has failed him. He did not know what to do and worse, he had eaten something that was not part of his diet, having eaten a ration believing it would make him fuller. Instead, he was in the bathroom every half hour hurling back out what he had ate and became drastically ill. Time slowly became his enemy and he knew he would not last much longer as he had to do many takes but finally, he sent out a system wide communication through all channels.

-----------
*$!!(-=9#$!!$@-Distress Signal Identified-@$!!$#9=-)!!$*
-----------
"This is...Renair Naki of the Free Virgillia "Malestrike", we have gotten into a rather large situation and request assistance. I am all that is left on board this ship. A munity occurred and no choice was given...I urge anyone nearby to assist for I...have fallen extremely ill."

"Distress signal had been picked up Ma'am. Shall I patch it through?"

"...why not? Let me hear it."

The ship's VI system sent the call to the speaker system. The raggedy voice picked up came through, static and crackling, making it somewhat difficult to hear. However, the message came through, as Uyia sat back and listened in. She had important business to get to, yet it sounded as though this man was in true need. Plus, she might be able to get something out of it. Sighing, she sat up, clacking a few controls and changing course towards the signal of the call. Her ship started to fly quicker, as she made her way to the distress call, trying to patch herself over if possible.

"Unknown distress signal, this is Uyia Wryss. If you could please patch yourself onto comms so that we may speak, that would be appreciated."

[member="Renair Naki"]

Renair Naki

R
Renair Naki would carefully press a few buttons on the proper control settings as he lurched forward, feeling the illness still spread somewhat on his body as he coughed up a bit of liquid from his body. It seemed to only get worse as time went on. Wiping part of his chin, he would hear a communications message get broadcasted though his communications console. Tapping the side of it lightly, he would type in the set of commands required as he shook his own head for a moment. He was starting to get light headed...that or it was the smell of bodies that he had thrown all into two rooms. Patching into the set of wavelength signals, he would speak through as it was still on open broadcast, not really knowing how communications still worked over the years.

"This is Renair Naki, I have patched into the communications feed. Thank you for responding, I feel like I am fading more and more as time goes on...I never should have ate any of those rations. A mutiny occurred on board this vessel and all the crew is now dead along with my family. Uyia Wryss, what is your nationality?"

[member="Uyia Wryss"]

Nationality? Christ almighty, is this guy serious?

Uyia would activate a few more controls, trying to close the broadcast to just be a connection between her and him. Her side still had static, probably from Renair's ship being damaged. Surprising he even managed to get a signal out if his ship was heavily damaged, most would go straight for the communications to stop any rescue attempts. It would be a little longer before she could get to his craft, it would be good if he wasn't unconscious by the time she arrived. She would never know who he was.

"I don't quite understand why you require a nationality for someone who is here to save you, odd question to ask immediately. As to your question, I'm Mandolarian, though I've rejected the empire. Now, can we get on with this before you die? What I'm I looking for here? Ship type, discernable features of who you are incase you go unconscious? Seriously, I need some information. Otherwise, my job is a lot harder, and your survival chance goes down."

She pressed a button, readying to get a few notes down. Hopefully useful and coherent notes, at that.

[member="Renair Naki"]

Renair Naki

R
Renair would start to breath a bit heavily, looking outwards from the cockpit of the old war corvette. It seemed like yesterday he was brought up to it as a child and reminded that one day, this would all be his. Now...it is nothing more than a giant coffin. He would barely hear what this person had to say, even the voice to him felt distorted at best. Pulling a lever down, he would never know his communication was now being limited between the two of them as he spoke again as it was faint, as if losing steam in each moving moment.

"Alas...I just did not want...to face the enemy again. A Mandalorian...I am honored. Sorry...you are looking for a Free Virgillia Vessel...I am activating now the Transponder Signal. Hopefully that is enough to pinpoint...my exact location. As for me...I am black haired, wear a monocle on my left eye and I wear a military uniform under my cloak. I am curr-"

The communications cut out for a moment as the sound of hurling could be heard, holding onto the side of the communications console as it would last for over a minute till finally a cackling cough be heard with a few spitting sounds. Coughing a bit loudly, he would lean back into his chair, he would pant rather loudly as he tried to speak again, his skin looking paler than it would naturally be and he still has no idea what is causing all of this all these years later.

"I...I am currently in the main command room, the cockpit. Left side...the ship has two entry hatches, the top and the left side...right side is trapped with explosives. Do not go into the armory...it has been destroyed with that portion of the ship being thrown into space. The ship is called Malestrike. I...I myself have some stomach problems. I take Ivocrat and I...I have none due to the fighting. I will require a stomach pump and...almost forgot, master code is...a..ar...ark storm."

Finally there be a bit of a slump as he would remain a bit silent afterwards, trying to rest in the communications chair as he barely could move, the pain was almost unbearable to stand any longer. He started to black out every few seconds, maybe hearing a few words until ultimately, blacking out with the transponder now broadcasting through the system to pinpoint his exact location. With the information given, she would be able to access the main control ports as well as having full access to the ships internal systems.

[member="Uyia Wryss"]

She would type in the information as quickly as possible, though the coughing really messed with her ears. Combined with the static, it would give anyone a massive headache. Also worrying and all that nonsense, but she didn't quite have time for that. Except for potentially losing a reward. That would be problematic.

As the communications blacked out, Uyia sighed. She really did not like the honorifics that came with being a Mandalorian. She was a bounty hunter, not real special in any way besides that. Regardless, the information he managed to get through was good to have, and having the exact location allowed her to push her accelerators to max speed.

Kid seriously is this hurt by a stomach ache? Weakling...why am I helping this brat again...

She would get up from her seat, grabbing a chip from the console and inserting it into her transponder. All the information he gave her was going to prove useful for getting in the ship quickly. Otherwise, she would've had to cut her way in, but that would take much longer of a time. She made a flick of the wrist motion, calling out to the VI to look in the ships storage to see if a stomach pump was onboard. Her boots clanked on the rusting metal of the interior as she would grab her Crimson Armor, donning it as quickly as possible. She would just fit on her gauntlets when the VI would inform her that a pump was on board, ready to be taken when ready.

"How long till we get to the Malestrike?"

"T-minus 1 minute, Ma'am. Shall I direct the ship to an entrance point?"

"Do so, I need to grab my equipment."

She would affix her helmet onto her head, the inner workings lighting up with different information. Grabbing an oxygen kit, she would connect the tube to the underside, allowing breath incase of breaches in the ships hull. Both her Gemini pistols would be taken and holstered, along with her Submachine Gun. As she always would believe, you can never be too prepared.

The ship would lurch ever so slightly, signalling that they had "docked". Locking out the window, she would see that larger corvette in her vision, the words "Malestike" emblazoned on the side. Cracking her neck, she opened the door on the side of her ship, moving through an airlock procedure and moving into space. Her jetpack would activate, pushing her to the corvette's airlock. She would input the code "Arkstorm" into the console, hoping it would let her in.

[member="Renair Naki"]

Renair Naki

R
Upon approach to the Malestrike, it would slowly become obvious that something horrific has occurred. The right side of the ship seemed to be pulsing red, as if having caught fire though in reality, was showing how many explosives were thrown out of the ship during the armory explosion. The ship was tilting strangely also, perhaps showing how the explosives have now gotten to the other side. The paint was almost non-existent now save for the name of the ship on the top side, showing the destination and type of the ship. The back left seems to have been extremely damaged during the infighting as the entire section seems to have been blown out along with one of the engine sections that is now floating harmlessly in space. Overall though, it was safe to approach except towards the right side.

There was a bright set of yellow lights as the airlocked doors would open as they would crackle open very slowly and once inside, would close almost instantly as it would pressurize the chamber to allow her through as it would whine very loudly as an intercomn voice would speak. "Welcome to the Malestrike, Command Center for the Naki Royal Family." Upon entering the main hallway, she would notice how the place was covered in scorch marks from top to bottom as a massive firefight seemed to have taken place with green, blue and even red blood having painted across several sections of the hallway. Whatever had occured was violent and primarily contained in this one section. A brief glance towards the back seems to indicate some form of explosive damage and an active force field was raised towards the back left of the ship, most likely the armory that Renair Naki had mentioned earlier. Staring into the back, one could notice that the left side of that ship would contain the mess hall and armory with some of the quarters also being laid out with the other quarters being on the other side as well as the officers lounge. Looking forward, there would be several rooms for turret controls as well as escape pods.

If she decided to go further onward, she would notice that several of the rooms designated for strategic meetings along with auxiliary power relay systems would be strangely sealed off of two rooms. One that had a window to view into the darkness of the relay room, she would notice to probably her horror, bodies stacked upon each other of soldiers, at least twenty in all and the strategic operations room if opened up with the code would unveil at least double the amount of bodies in the room but of regal attire and higher military officials. It would almost be sickening the amount of blood that had covered the floor, how the smell would wretch out almost instantly if the doors would been opened. These rooms however were surprisingly undamaged.

When entering the main cockpit area, which required the code to enter, she would most likely notice how the screens around the room had been cracked and almost looked as if ready to be destroyed. Blood was also splattered across the room as well as several damaged consoles which seemed to include the hyperdrive navigational computer along with several of the weapon system controls. Some parts of the wall behind her look as if to been used as an execution spot, people lined up to be shot though how many were unknown though the black marks of blaster shots are seen. To the far left would lay in the chair the human known as Renair Naki whom was unconscious and extremely pale, his skin if felt almost like rubber as his body was rejecting the mixed assortment of food in his body, revolting by slowly shutting down his stomach and parts of his kidneys. On his left belt loop seemed to be something that resembled a lightsaber but not quite like one, actually being a light foil but it is hard to tell unless one actually knew. Other than his only weapon, he seemed to have a datapad in his cloak inside that was unlocked but seemed to be damaged from all the infighting. His monocle just appeared to be an eyepiece and was currently offline.

[member="Uyia Wryss"]

As the airlock opened up, Uyia would press a button on her gauntlet, sending a signal to turn off the air filtration system that was active. The whole ship was a mess, with the damage to the inner hull being quite evident. Pulling her pistols out of her holsters, she'd turn on flashlights to give her better light than the dim emergency power lighting that was all throughout the corridor. Despite all the destruction, she was unmoved, this was a normal day to her in many ways. A bit sad the armory was toast, but she might be able to salvage something from the....that would be a stretch though. And something smelled.

Pushing forward, she would see the dead piled high. She could almost laugh at the organization of it, if it wasn't for the slight vomit that intruded her mouth. The smell intruded all she could sense, it was a nightmare scenario only seen in movies and holotapes. She didn't linger long.

Where the hell is the...oh, there's the control room...

Entering into the command module, she'd see the destruction wrought by the mutiny. A pity, the parts would've been great to have in case of repairs. Even if sections could be salvaged, the blood probably corroded the mess further, which would make for massive aggravation trying to fix. And then came the well dressed body, the one that fit the description this Naki person had given her. He looked like he was on Death's door, yet still dressed for success. Grabbing the weapon and datapad, securing them to her person, she would start to pick him up, hoisting him over her armored person.

"Package secure A.V.I., scan the ship and surrounding area for salvage that we can use. Weapons, gear, ship parts. Anything not destroyed, basically. I'm heading back now."

Her transponder blinked to life, as her Virtual intelligence responded.

"Of course Ma'am, I'll get right on it. Shall I hold the ship at this point?"

"As were heading back through that airlock, I would assume you would."

Uyia would look around the control module, seeing if there were any breathing masks or helmets that she could attach a breathing apparatus to. This would be a failure of a rescue op if there wasn't

[member="Renair Naki"]

Renair Naki

R
Renair would never even know he was picked up by the Mandalorian, being out cold at this time as there was a slow whine throughout the ship of it being low on power. It would repeat every few minutes till an hour was up and the ship would completely shut down. Nearby on one of the walls was a breathing apparatus along with an emergency flight suit, intended to survive the cold vacuum of space if required. When the ship was scanned down, which would take some time, it would indicate something rather strange as it would light up a small particular section of the ship very close by but it is one of the rooms that held the dead civilians inside. In the far corner was a small glowing console which if accessed, would show an account with a greetings attached to it that would connect directly with the Bothan Spy Network. Why it is currently connected was unknown but it had no signal to send or receive messages, only seeming to have the current contact information along with a simple note. "Owes Favor"

Beyond that, the ship seems to be nothing but for scrap parts. Two of the engine units could be scrapped properly for spare parts while the command center, while shot up, is still pretty much intact. Several pieces of furniture could also be cataloged as decently put together and of rich people syndrome. Lastly, the ship on the outside was still surrounded by strange explosives on the right side but exterior wise and frame wise, was holding together quite nicely.

[member="Uyia Wryss"]

Kid better hope that suit fits, and not complain when he wakes...self entitled pricks...

Uyia, grabbing hold of the suit she had found, set the kid down. She would pull off his heavier over clothes, trying to fit him into the suit. It was quite snug, but it fit. Affixing the mask over him, she would again hoist him, along with his gear she had pulled off. The console she had been pinged to was of interest, and potentially collecting the command center's more rare electronic components would be of importance. The other stuff would be good, but she didn't have the storage space for most of it. She may have a large ship, but not that big.

The airlock would open, she'd go through and enter her ship, getting the kid onto a medical bed. Pulling off the breathing mask, a hose would be placed into his mouth and down his throat. She wasn't medically trained, but it would have to do. She press a few buttons, flick a switch, and the machine would come to life. Renair's stomach would slowly be drained of whatever ailed him. However, that being said, he was still a variable. She locked his hands and legs, making sure he couldn't escape in case he did wake up.

"A.V.I., watch him. If he tries to pull something, alert me immediately. I don't need him stealing the ship...second thought, also lock controls till I return."

"Of course Ma'am. Shall I try to salvage some of those explosives as well?"

"Not worth the effort. I'll return shortly."

Within a minute, she was back on the Malestrike, heading to the room with the civilians. Activating her gauntlet, a laser would start up, which allowed her to splice open the door controls. She tried for a minute or two to open the door that way, but when that failed, explosives were always an option. Taking a minor detonator and affixing to the door lock, she'd blow the door open. Completely ignoring the dead, she would move towards the console and open it.

Bothan Spy...? Who the hell is this kid...

Affixing a data plug from her gauntlet to the console, she would download all information possible from the console. Once that was complete, she moved back to the Control Room, scavenging for a few parts she needed and also searching for the black box. Always good to know what happened to a ship.

[member="Renair Naki"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom