Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Introduce and to Conclude (PM for invite; OS mainly)

Dominion was unsatisfied with the ship. He couldn't find one reason the troopers were on this ship, other than it was theirs. No documents of plans, no notes, no nothing. He opened the door to the final room, thinking he might as well do a full sweep instead of just give up half way through. He casually looked around, until he saw a closet with it's door half open. And a box poking out. He hadn't seen boxed like that anywhere else on the ship... Walking over to it, he slowly opened the door, then pulled the box out of the closet. Setting it on the ground, he reached out with his hand and opened it up.

The box was easily opened, revealing it was neither locked or meant to be hidden. Within, the Agent is capable of finding quite a few objects. Upon the first layer, there are four lightsabers of different make and model. They are all rather simple in make, the necessities of a lightsaber and that is all. Beneath he'd find various robes, all touting the symbol of the Rogue Order the duo have been facing off as of recently. And upon the third and final layer, a small device with a holographic message is placed snug in a corner.

"Well, this seems like a small jackpot~." He mused as he took a look at all that was inside. Lightsabers and robes.. perfect disguises that may come in handy very soon. And the hologram device, it had something stored on it. He picked it up and turned it on, wanting to watch it first before showing it to Vaulkhar. It could prove to be nothing, or invaluable at the moment.

As [member="A. Dominion"] would activate his device, a small message would come on.

"Unit 2-1; we've recently updated our access codes to get into the main hangar of our freighter. It is. Delta-C-Nine-Four-Alpha-Ten. We will see you soon, Unit 2-1."

The hologram deactivates and the communications droid disappears.

-​
The ship soars through skies, beginning it's ascent into the atmosphere and into space.

"Oh. Well, that's handy." He put put everything back into the box, then carried it to the Sith in the control room. "Look what I found. Cloaks, lightsabers, and the access code to land on their ship." He smiled under his mask, even though Vaulkhar couldn't see it. Then he frowned. This situation might make him take his helmet off... It wasn't like he couldn't have anybody see his face, it was just that I didn't like it. A face and a name is all that is needed to find you anywhere on the galaxy. He wasn't ready to give either of those to anybody. Not yet.

Vaulkhar looked towards [member="A. Dominion"] at his approach, nodding in greetings. As he heard the words spoken by the agent, a brow was immediately perked upwards. Both a disguise and information to get them into the freighter; quite literally the greatest gift that could of been left for them. These items would make boarding the ship one hundred times easier. Though he had several questions, mainly where the lightsabers had come from, but it was inconsequential at this point. What mattered was the fact their mission was now more than likely to succeed. Purely because of Dominion's curious personality.

"I assume these items are from the jedi we killed earlier this day."

He strokes his chin in thought after the statement before turning his attention towards the freighter they now approach. He motioned for Dominion to sit down quickly as he stood and began to slip into one of the rogue robes. These were the robes of a Jedi, which brought a scowl to the young Sith's face. He then sat back down and awaited the transmission.

"When they contact us, you will act as the means of communication. Do not worry about dressing the part, you can simply be a mercenary or agent that was hired. I'm sure it'll pass."

The Sith chuckles as he gambles the mission on such a thing but stops suddenly. The radio bursts to life and a transmission comes through.

"Greetings shuttle, this is Captain Char'li speaking. Please transmit the landing codes to us and we shall allow you to land uninhibited."

[member="Ebony Blackheart"]

"Greetings Captain, this is 2-1." He spoke into the microphone as if he was a pilot for a commercial transport. "The code is Delta-C-Nine-Four-Alpha-Ten." He didn't know what else to say, so he left it at that. He looked at Vaulkhar. Somehow, he could tell that he would be spending a lot more time with this Sith in the future.

"Code checks out, we'll see you aboard."

The message erupted with a soft and short static before bleeping out entirely.

-​
Vaulkhar gave [member="A. Dominion"] a thumbs up before beginning to guide his ship into the star destroyer they currently flew before. Looking down at himself, he was more than content. The disguise was a simple one, but his usage of a lightsaber and the force would cause no disturbances. And as they've determined this day, it is also unlikely Dominion being there will cause any issues either. These rogues utilized agents and troopers, of that it was clear. So he'll fit right in; hopefully.

"Once we go in, just follow my lead... unless of course you think I'm in the wrong. Then feel free to take the lead. Sound good?"

[member="Ebony Blackheart"]

"Will do Sir." Was all Dominion had to say. He grabbed one of the cloaks that held the rogue symbol on it and slung it over himself. "Do I look convincing?" He asked the young Sith. "They may have records of all the agents they hire, but you can say you hired me on the planet. Now you... They may not recognize you and think we stole this ship, you know. They are also going to ask where the other crew members for this ship are. Do we have a story for that?" He asked.

"To be honest; no."

Vaulkhar grinned slightly, as it was rather clear he was winging this all as he went. As of currently, everything fell into their laps; for the most part. With the disappearance of Ebony to god knows where, things became slightly more difficult. But all in all, it's still going well. Though his questions did get the gears-a-going in his head. What would he tell them? Going rogue was not necessarily difficult, and if he had to, he could simply act the part of a new member.

"I think I'll pretend to be a new member. As for the rest of the crew, we can tell them they were killed. Warn them of an impending attack by Sith."

Vaulkhar winks at [member="A. Dominion"] before beginning to guide the ship into the hangar. For a blind man, he was a rather good pilot. Certainly not the best, but good enough to get them where they were going, and that was in. The ship landed with a soft thud before the rampart was lowered and extended. Vaulkhar stood up and strode out, moving to exit the ship and enter into the hangar. As he strode out, he looked around to examine the area.

It was a standard hangar, dozens of personal ships were within, and some shuttles similar to what they arrived in also adorned the area. It was rather clear this group was gaining some popularity among those who did not seek to adhere to the strict Jedi principles and the evil actions of the Sith. it caused some rather odd stirrings for the young Sith. What would life be like as a force user not under the control of the Sith? It would be nearly impossible to disappear, but it has been done in the past, and joining up with groups like this would make it much easier to blend in.

During his thinking, nearby engineers and other pilots began to gather, looking at the blind man. They said or did nothing and no confusion was shown. They were simply watching.

Dominion followed Vaulkhar out of the ship, and nudged the blind Sith towards what he could assume was the elevator to the rest of the ship. One Thing he knew about remaining undetected in a place you shouldn't be is to act like you should be there, and no one will question you. You stand around gawking, people will ask questions.

Vaulkhar shook his head after getting nudged, pretending to come out of some sort of daze before beginning to follow [member="A. Dominion"]. It was rather common for those of the Miraluka to simply look about an area through the force. It aided in their understanding of what was going on around them, but it also made him look suspicious. Either way, he knew he had to get moving, and following the agent was likely the best chance of not wounding up caught. Though Vaulkhar was an experienced killer, Dominion was likely a much more experienced agent and/or operative. This was likely his element, which also meant it was time to follow his lead.

As the two stepped onto the elevator, no others joined them. Instead, it activated without any buttons being pressed and they began to move upwards.

"I think I'm gonna follow your lead on this one, Dom."

"Alright then." Dominion replied as they went up in the elevator. He could tell that they were under watch from the elevator instantly moving up to what he would only guess would be the bridge to be confronted. "When we get wherever we are going, act like you can see fine. It will play out better that way. Any suspicion they have of you, no matter what it is about, will lead to them not trusting anything. Got it?"

The elevator slowed down and stopped, it's doors opening up to the bridge, right where the agent predicted. And there to greet them, was none other that Bael Cardun with other soldiers, pointing guns at them. "is this how you treat new members and agents for hire? Because that is not how you do business." Dominion played it cool, even though they could both be dead within moments.

Vaulkhar nodded in response to the words spoken by [member="A. Dominion"]. Considering blindness could easily put him out in terms of suspicion, he likely was right to tell him to pretend to see perfectly. With that being said, if there were no Miraluka within the ranks of these rogues, he'd most certainly stick out like a sore thumb. As they ascended, he could feel a growing disturbance above them, which was most certainly not a good thing. Above them, and closing fast, various force users were starting to gather. And there also appeared to be other life forms, though who or what they were, he could not be sure. Vaulkhar opened his mouth to speak but as he was going to the elevator door opened to reveal exactly what he feared.

Hearing the way Dominion spoke to them, Vaulkhar decided not to say anything at all. Instead, he stood in the background, arms crossed over his chest as if he was annoyed or disgusted in the actions show towards them.

Bael on the other hand was less than pleased by the whole situation. Before him were two operatives he had never seen before, but to be fair, his caused had brought many to their ranks and on more than one occasion, he could not be able to place the name of one who served with him. So in this scenario, he was both confused and unsure. His training as a Jedi told him to reach out with the force. Remain calm and speak to the both of them. But with the recent death of several of his agents, he could never be sure. These two could easily be assassins, or the killers themselves. Or they could be true-blue recruits.

Shaking his head, Bael decided being paranoid was not the right move. If anything, alerting the two any further that they were under suspicion could make them harder to deal with later on. Or completely turn them away from this new order if they were actually interested. Deciding to stick with a peaceful encounter for now, Bael simply waved the group away, who returned to whatever it is they were doing prior to the interlopers arrival.

"Apologies gentlemen. You could never be too sure, especially with the recent deaths of many within the order. I am Bael Cardun, founder of this Rogue Cell. Who might you two be?"

"I'm Canio Lots," A completely, on the spot, made up name. He did that a lot. "I'm a bounty hunter that this one," He gestured to [member="Vaulkhar"] "hired after being recruited by your comrades that were on planet." he explained. He would let Vaulkhar pick his own name and introduce himself. They had to do this as formally and as passively as possible. He also couldn't say too much on his own, because per his story, Vaulkhar would have been the one to hire him. So the Sith would be in charge. Difficult to lead when someone else was in charge, but he could make it work.

Vaulkhar followed up [member="A. Dominion"] after speaking, leaving no room for suspicion, or so he hoped.

"I am Skale, it is a pleasure, Lord Bael."

Vaulkhar then lowered himself into a short bow, feigning pleasure in the introduction. At this point, part of him wanted to spring into action and slaughter both Bael and his men. But a little voice in his head and the actions of Dominion told him that likely wasn't the best idea. Though he fully believed defeating the rogue was something he was fully capable of, he decided for the sake of his ally and his own life in the aftermath of the battle, this was neither the time or place. If they remained on the ship long enough, more likely than not an oppurtunity would arise for Dominion and himself to make some form of move. And maybe even discover Ebony.

Bael seemed to visibly relax at the introduction of the two men. He didn't have any form of organized recruitment system, he merely invited any who sought refuge from the war's that plagued the galaxy and the desire to serve an honorable cause. Though he was still slightly suspicious of the two men, especially since they came from the planet where two of his operatives and their entire crew were reported missing, he would wait. Soon enough he'd have time to determine whether these two were who they say they were or not. And once he found out, they'd either be executed or welcomed once more.

"You two may explore the ship as you see fit, but be warned; if you cause harm to my crew, my warriors, or my vessel, you will know pain."

With that, Bael turned away and made his way towards the Bridge.

OOC NOTE:
No worries, [member="Ebony Blackheart"]. I'm sure we'll be seeing you soon. Feel free to escape or rejoin whenever you desire. If not, we'll find you.

"We have no intention of harming you or your ship or your people, Master Bael." he said as he turned away towards the bridge. "Skale, we should learn the layout of the ship." He suggested. He recognized the basic model of the ship from the outside, but there were a lot of add ons and additions to it. It would be good to know what else changed.

Vaulkhar nodded in response to his allies words. Offering another short bow as Bael turned away, he straightened a few seconds later and turned to Dominion. Just as he was about to make a suggestion to look around, his ally managed to do it before he could. It was good to know he had the same mindset as the Agent. Dominion would most certainly make future appearances beside the Sith, of that he was sure. After his short moment of silent considerations, Vaulkhar responded in a nod, motioning around them.

"Lead on, friend. It appears there is a cafe and rest lounge down that way." He points the opposite direction Bael had went. "And I can only assume that the Bridge and operations center is that-a-way." He then points in the direction Bael had gone.

[member="A. Dominion"]

"Correct." Dominion replied to Vaulkhar. "I'm hungry, mind we stop and get something at the cafe?" he suggested. Hopefully Vaulkhar would say yes. It would be the best spot for them to chat about their next move without seeming suspicious. He wasn't one for eating on the job, but he could also see what they eat around here, how well they are treated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom