Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Introduce and to Conclude (PM for invite; OS mainly)

Vaulkhar's brow arched the moment she mentioned the Galactic Republic. He was surprised by the words of [member="Ebony Blackheart"] and he was unsure of what to say. The idea that she killed members of his faction unnerved him. He was angry and it became clear to her that he was. But he took a deep breath, allowing his frustration to disperse. The sudden change of topic was rather confusion to him. Such a realization was assumed to be met by confusion, but going off on an entirely different tangent threw Vaulkhar off even more. He released a sigh and stood up before striding towards Ebony. He sat upon the edge of her bed and crossed his legs. The blind man closed his eyes in contemplation.

"Talk to me, Ebony. We all have jobs and soon I'll be killing the Galactic Republic purely because it is what I am bred to do. But that is neither here or now. Tell me of your past. Share your history with me. You are my friend, and I'd like to know."

____________________________________________________________​
The ship ascended out of the atmosphere completely and [member="A. Dominion"] would note the ship automatically beginning the process to enter into hyperspace. Coordinates were input by the ship. Beeping and whirring filled the control area around Dominion and then boom! Hyperspace engaged!

Ebony didn't look up from where she sat, she barely moved, her voice became a whisper and her breathing shallowed, "i wasn't born to be a bounty hunter, really i was born to be like you, a sith. Born in the undercity of coruscant, born in the festering cesspit of crime, and my family was deep in it. My father died when i was 5 and my mother was attacked before my eyes, i don't know who took me, but whoever did, sold me into slavery for 13 years. I hate the sith, because no one bats an eye about what goes on down there, no one does still" Her breathing slightly quickened. "I was a slave for 13 years of my life, and only got free because the same man we're trying to kill attacked the hutts when he was a jedi, he came to the slave quarters, he did things to me too. It's why i have a history with him, why i am going to kill him. I got free because he left me to die and when i survived i fled into the desert and somehow came across a bounty hunter, a mandalorian. I followed him for three months and he took me in, and then i spent 7 years training with him to be a real hunter, then he left" Ebony stopped for a moment, she looked at the sith.

"Ever since i was a little girl, the sith scared me, on that little corner of coruscant, we were taught to not argue with the sith, never back chat or even look at them. I learnt that too on the hutt planet i was a slave on. It's why i joined the republic, because even when i first met you, i had this in built fear of sith, this deep set feeling of having to prove to them that i was not going to be one. That if i a force user could duke it out on my own, i didn't need their teachings" Another shallow breath. "I don't know where i'm going with this, [member="Vaulkhar"], the man i was sent to mos eisley to find, was you, you were my original target, an informant led me onto the other sith, he tried to protect you and when i researched who i failed to kill, i found out it wasn't you" Ebony sat there, receding back to her original position, knees pulled to her chest and eyes aimed down.

"The first man to ever force himself onto me, was a sith, so was the second. You people, you're an order of fear, and that's exactly what i feel every time i'm around you, i feel the fear of you finding out. I came here at first, because if this bounty on me dropped, then i could leave, i could get away from you. Because i came to realise i was in a kind of trance, i fell in love with a man that would kill me if he knew what i've done, what i came to do in the first place. I came here so that i could run to the furthest side of the galaxy with a clear conscience, because the republic is everything you're not, it's safety, and quite frankly, the jedi are what i want, they are what i want to be" Ebony finished with a gulp, she didn't dare look up, she was good with her telepathy, and she knew when someone was angry, needless to say, she didn't need that skill now"

"i don't know what you want to do to me now, kill me if you want, i'd be no match for you in a fight, you could just leave me tied up down here and throw me in a cell when we're back to coruscant, i don't see you doing much else. So your move" She finished and simply waited. Not even wishing to look at the man at the end of the bed.

Vaulkhar listened to her speak in silence, remaining stoic throughout the conversation. Her tale genuinely upset her. The man before her was not a man that sought to harm others in such a way, but he knew many of the Sith were evil people. He knew many of the Sith did not care for their fellow men or women and simply did what they wanted, just for the hell of it. As he studied [member="Ebony Blackheart"], there was no anger or confusion. He simply felt sympathy for the woman. This was someone who he really cared about and she came out to him, telling him the truth of everything that she had encountered in her life.

The young man stood up and strode towards her. He lowered his hand to gently press it against her cheek.

"Ebony, I doubt you believe me, but I genuinely do care about you. Your position with the Galactic Republic is your own and if you want nothing to do with me or this mission, I understand and will bring you to a planet controlled by the Galactic Republic." He began to gently run a finger through her hair for a second before pulling his hand back and turning away. "Is here anything else, Ebony?"

Vaulkhar did not turn to look at her, he simply stood straight and rigid.

"Though I have to ask. When you say you love someone, who is it you mean?"

Confusion would have been the first thing on Ebony's mind, that was for sure, but then she spoke up, "You're not very smart for a sith" She commented, not looking up at the blind man. If she was one thing, she was quick. In an instant she was on her feet and she tapped the blind man on the shoulders. He turned as expected, then when he looked down at the raven haired girl, she planted her lips on his for a split second and retracted.

"Glad i stole your first" She giggled, before jumping back to the bed. "I'm sorry bout the mood swings, but this place, the dark side, it doesn't do wonders for the mind, and sorry, i know you sith don't do romance, but i guess i had to get that out"

Dominion comfortable sat in the pilot seat, watching hyperspace wizz by. This private conversation of theirs was taking a while. They had a history, so it was easy to think they were catching back up. But, Sith didn't usually act likes this. Not from his experience. They just got on with the task at hand, not have conversations about the past or getting to know eachother. Maybe [member="Vaulkhar"] wasn't like the other Sith...

He knew the consequences of what he was thinking of doing. Crossing a Sith was never good. But this wasn't really crossing as it was recon. Taking the keyboard in his hands, he turned on the onboard microphone inside the private rooms.

[member="Ebony Blackheart"] was with the Republic? And.. she and the Sith Acolyte had a thing. Or, at least she had a thing for the blind Sith. Well if that wasn't drama perfect for a book or a movie, he didn't know what was. Quietly, he turned off the microphones and went back to his seat.

If anything, he liked the pair even more. They were different from the normal power-hungry Sith that trained him.

Looking at the computer, he could see they were coming up on Tattoine.

Vaulkhar's faced literally blew up in a blush at the sudden kiss. He was not in any way, shape, or form prepared for it. The young man was many things. A killer, a Sith, and cold hearted. But he also just so happened to be young and lacked knowledge when it came to any form of romance. The display of affection set him back on his heels momentarily. After a few seconds he cleared his throat and turned away from her, gently pulling at his robe. Out of the corner of his eye he caught a green light pop up behind Ebony's back, and the notification of a mic being on caught his interest. The sudden turn of events, one after another, was odd for the Sith, but he cared not. He smiled at Ebony after a moment.

"I guess I'm glad you are as well, but we should be coming out of hyper space at any moment."

He turned away from [member="Ebony Blackheart"] and strode from the room, gently shaking his head and forcing the blush away. As he strode up beside [member="A. Dominion"], he sat down beside the man and gave him a knowing look. Though he did not press the matter, it was clear he knew what was going on.

"How close are we, Dominion?"

When [member="Vaulkhar"] came back into the room not 10 seconds after he turned off the microphone and gave the Agent a look, he knew he had been caught. He knew nothing about this guy, other than he was Sith. He mentally prepared himself for a confrontation but.. There wasn't to be one. Apparently. He noticeable relaxed and looked out of the viewing windows, seeing the blue flowing space slow down to become the black emptiness of space, and the desert planet right in front of them.

"I would say... about that close. So, where are we landing?"

As [member="A. Dominion"] calmed down a smile came to Vaulkhar's face. He was glad the man did not openly apologize or anything of the sort. Yes it was true, Vaulkhar was a Sith. He believed in subjugation of those who were deemed fit, and killing those who required it. But he was still just a young man, and he personally was not a man who saw himself above others. At the words of Dominion, Vaulkhar looked out the window before them, separating the occupants from the cold vacuum of space. His empty gaze momentarily scanned across the planet surface.

"We will land in Mos Eisley. It is the base of operations for these Rogues. Once we land we'll dress ourselves accordingly, so we look less like bounty hunters..." He paused and peered at Dominion. "Then again, Bounty Hunters are common on Tattooine. You'll fit right in, just do your best to hide any markings that show any form of relation to the One Sith. I myself will wear a simple brown garb, and I'll do my best to get Ebony out of the suit and into something a little more acceptable."

The pale man paused momentarily, his face lighting up in a minor blush at his words.

"I did not mean it that way." He stated after uncomfortable silence. "Once we land we'll find a ship being used by the rogues and board it. Stealth or confrontation; it's all up to you two."

[member="Ebony Blackheart"]

Ebony smiled, she wasn't very good with romance herself, most of her experience was in rather unfortunate slave work. However she knew now that that was the right thing, maybe she could make a lasting impact on the blind sith. So she simply sat on the bed and waited for the eventual landing, wondering what [member="Vaulkhar"] was going to say when he got back. She was enjoying this thoroughly though, she wasn't sure if it was because the sith was so fun to embarrass or that she genuinely enjoyed seeing that side of the usual cold and calculated man.

Then she heard as if it were a trigger, [member="Vaulkhar"] mention her needing to change clothes and she giggled, "I'm not doin it" She called back boastfully.

Dominion lifted his unseen eyebrow when [member="Vaulkhar"] talked about changing garb. He was not ready to take off his helmet so easily. And his paleness would stand out amongst the desert crowd.. But then he seemed to change his mind. The agent smiled under his cover and turned back to the piloting controls when the Sih talked about getting [member="Ebony Blackheart"] out of her clothes. He turned his head as the blind man blushed, then corrected his meaning in the words.

He heard from the rooms a voice, Ebony's, saying that she wouldn't change. Dom smiled and before her new boyfriend could say anything, he opened his mouth. "If you won't do it, I'm pretty sure he would." He called over his shoulder before going back to the controls. It started to be a little fun.

"Oh, and stealth fits me better. I can do a fight, but I think the less bullets flying back at me from my own guns the better." He added.

Vaulkhar bit the inside of his cheek and facepalmed at hearing the comment from [member="A. Dominion"]. Though he managed not to blush, he could not hide the embarrassment nonetheless. Taking yet another deep breath to calm himself, he just shook his head.

These two are going to be the death of me.

With the rather gloomy thought in his head, Vaulkhar stood and paid no attention to their descent as he strode towards the room opposite of [member="Ebony Blackheart"]. He entered into the room and shut the door behind him. Within the room he changed his clothing, slipping out of his usual black robe and gray tunic, instead opting for a simple brown robe over his upper half. He exited his room and looked in on Ebony momentarily.

"At least wear something over your suit so you fit in a little. It'll help hide our identities. This group we are attacking know of both of us, after all. Your suit screams 'Hi, I'm Ebony' and I'd rather you not attract yet another bar fight to come down upon us."

The young man turned away and strode back towards Dominion.

"Stealth is good."

At his words, the ship finished it's descent, stopping over a landing pad within the largest hangar bay within Mos Eisley. Various other ships and cruisers, similar in size to their own, were parked within the hangar. It was clear this was the most public hangar and likely the easiest to get away with their landing. As the ramp went down, Vaulkhar descended and was approached by a rather large human. He was morbidly obese, of that it was clear. The two shared hushed words momentarily before Vaulkhar slipped the man something wrapped in cloth and turned away. The chubby man walked off and Vaulkhar strode back into the ship.

"Our ship will be under the radar for a time being."

Ebony remained in the room for a moment longer, before she walked out of the room, still not having changed. Her heels clicked along the ground as she walked and the latex squeaked softly every now and again as it tightened against her body while she moved. SHe walked out to [member="Vaulkhar"] and kept her smile on her face as she approached the blind sith.

"Sorry love" She stated, before she rose up slightly and pulled his head down to hers and their lips locked once more, this time for more than a second, it lasted longer, and longer, till about 20 seconds had passed and Ebony made good use of her tongue. She smiled once more with her wide, cheeky smile. "didn't feel right leaving you with that little peck, also, the apology was for me not changing. It's far more fun for you to know i'm in something so tight, means you're always watching my back" She said with a wink.

"Besides, i've got big strong [member="Vaulkhar"] here with me to protect me from the big bad rogues" Ebony said with mock theatrics, her hand going to her head as she faked her fall before correcting her step and strutting down the ramp.

[member="A. Dominion"]

The agent realized something as he grabbed his rifle and went to get out of the ship. He was wearing all black armor. On a planet. That was Aaaaaaall desert. He should have brought his white set.... He saw the Sith grab a brown robe out of his room, and after searching another room, found another robe. he threw that on with his rifle on the outside and an opening to his right hip, giving him access to his pistol.

He was walking down the ramp after [member="Ebony Blackheart"] , checking the strap on his rifle wasn't interfering with the potential hood. Yup, was all good. He pulled the hood up to see the other bounty hunter, rather into [member="Vaulkhar"] if you caught his drift.

He just stood there, staring at them. Waiting for them to be over. Man, the blind man seemed to really like this. Oh, there. It was over.

It seemed to be quite a day already for the young Sith. It also seemed he was destined to be forced back onto his heels in embarrassment almost every oppurtunity [member="Ebony Blackheart"] could take. Seeing her not change her clothes set a scowl upon the man's face. He knew it be difficult to sneak onto a ship with the ex-bounty still dressed as such, but he and [member="A. Dominion"] would have to manage. As he strode after her to exit the ship, he was taken completely by surprise as she turned and kissed him. The man sat there, stunned by the action.

When she eventually broke it, he just rubbed his eyes and fought off the growing blush through grit teeth. How was he ever going to look like a badass to Dominion if he was constantly a shade of pink that could brighten a room? Shaking his head once more, the young man reached down to his side. He pulled out a simple brown cloth from a pouch at his belt and raised it to his head. There he tied it around his eyes, obscuring his blind gaze from others. He moved own the rampart and out into the hot Tattooine air, grumbling as he went. The one good thing about being blind and seeing through the force is never having to adjust to the sudden change in lighting, and that was something Vaulkhar could never get enough of.

"The nearest Cantina houses an informant of mine he notified me of the rogue activity upon this planet. We're going to go meet him and gather information before starting. That sound good?"

Though the man was young and clearly inexperienced at quite a few things, the tone in his voiced marked him as a skilled leader and a cold killer.

"ain't you always the brightest shade of pink when you're embarrassed" Ebony giggled as she strolled past the pair, her raven black hair dancing gently in the wind and the sun doing nothing but highlighting her exquisite figure, her bright blue eyes shining back as she grinned and spoke once more in her lusciously smooth voice, "Since you're so objected to me being seen in a cantina, i'll let you two boys go have your fun oh glorious and badass leader" Ebony commented before she was gone from view, strutting off down the streets of Mos Eisley with not even a bead of sweat threatening to form in the blistering heat.

It wasn't long before she was entangled in the many market stalls, her eyes being caught on a weapons seller, a rather interesting one at that as he auctioned off his many wares, mostly personal mounted weapons, her speciality. She liked what she saw, that was certain, so she bought something interesting, that she thought she'd install onto her harness in her spare time, and another was a wrist mounted taser for close to medium range silent and non-lethal take downs. Then she got hungry so she sat down, atop a random store front cafe, throwing out food by the minute to the few paying customers set along the thirty meter bar table.

Then she could feel it, the rogues, she'd be damned if she didn't know that aura. It wasn't the leader, but it most certainly was a crony that she well remembered in the rather unpleasant time that they were forced to share together, well she was forced. He most certainly volunteered for it. She leaned back in her seat ever so slightly and spotted the man, and apparently he spotted her, but he made no move. He was a large man, roughly 6'6, heavily built and with a double edged green crystal lightsaber hanging at his waist. It sat just high enough so that the bottom of the hilt was visible to ward off any unwanted attraction. Ebony narrowed her eyes and the man turned away, walking back down the street. "i'm sure [member="Vaulkhar"] won't be missing me for a few minutes extra" Ebony commented lightly to herself as she spun round and hopped off her stolol, heels planting in the sand as she trotted off after the large man.

"Cantina sounds good to me." He replied simply as he watched [member="Ebony Blackheart"] walk off. Once alone and they were walking towards the specified location, he opened his mouth once again. "So, I'm guessing before now you two have never shared anything romantic? That's why you've been blushing so much." He had his hood up, covering the black helmet from absorbing too much heat from the two suns.

He was growing more bold with his words, warming up to [member="Vaulkhar"] . Other SIth would have reprimanded him just for speaking as such. But this guy. He was nice. And so the Agent easily liked him better.

Vaulkhar watched her walk off as well, perking a brow as she disappeared around the corner. He knew it was going to be near impossible to keep her with him, especially with how hard-headed she was. A rather attractive aspect of her, to the young man that is. Releasing a sigh he continued walking. It was hot, Vaulkhar's forehead was beginning to bead with sweat, and he could already feel the sand clinging to his clothing and his skin.

"I hate the outer rim..."

After his minor grumbling, he heard the words of [member="A. Dominion"] and turned to him. For a moment, Vaulkhar considered how he should answer the question. Yes it was indeed his first time doing anything romantic with [member="Ebony Blackheart"], but it also so happened to be his first time doing anything romantic in general. Shrugging lightly he decided to answer the man truthfully.

"Yes, first time indeed. We've shared a few adventures together, but nothing like this ever happened. You must understand, up until this point she feared me. I am a Sith, trained to kill in cold blood and subjugate with an iron will. Not many women find that aspect of a nineteen year old man attractive."

He considered the answer for a second. Nineteen years old... That surely was young. "Well, then I guess she is the perfect woman for you." He nudged him with an elbow. "Perfect in every way."

He was sweltering with heat, trapped inside his armor. He brought his arm up and pressed a small blue button on the side of his helmet. Tiny fans started up, trying to cool him down. "I dislike the outer rim as well. Although it's the perfect place to do anything outside the law. And to buy the best weaponry." He added.

Vaulkhar had to nod in response to his words. The Outer Rim was a cesspool for criminal activity and planets like Tattooine were known to have some of the greatest Black Markets within the galaxy. As they traversed the street, the two of them approached a rather large cantina, only a few minutes away from the hangar they arrived in. Looking around as they approached, Vaulkhar nodded to himself and turned his attention back to [member="A. Dominion"].

"Once we enter stay with me. You're clearly a killer, I'm a young blind man. Men like me are targets to others, you on the other hand will dissuade anyone from bothering us."

With that Vaulkhar grasped the edge of his simple brown cloak's hood and raised it over his head, covering his raven black hair. The young man had garnered quite a reputation from brawling within taverns all over Tattooine, and it was clear as day to the Agent beside him when a wanted poster of Vaulkhar flashed directly to the right of them upon entry. Though it was slightly off in design, that being the length of his hair and angling of his features, it looked enough like the young man without his blind fold; and that wasn't great on a planet like Tattooine.

"The informant should be within a room off to the side of the bar."

He turned his attention towards the right side of the bar and strode towards it. The large cantina was full of dozens of space vagrants and pirates alike. They looked at the two momentarily, only paying them minor attention before returning their gazes to that of their drinks or the beautiful women delivering said drinks to them.

[member="Ebony Blackheart"]

Ebony, in her propensity for getting herself in more trouble than the a wamp rat in a sarlac pit, had followed the man, Indigo Pyre was the name of the wall of muscle that answered directly to the lead rogue jedi. She followed him for maybe an hour, through the bustling streets and she knew she was going to be in danger by doing this, but she just switched off her earpiece and kept moving however, that was a decision she would regret.

For she only just realised, they were back in the market place they started in, with raised eyebrows, she choked on her breath realising she'd been found out. She knew he'd seen her, but if he had just led her around in a full circle, it meant that he knew she was after him. And these men weren't dumb either, so she spun on her heel and ran.

She had gotten past the market stalls and she kept running, her eyes darting between the many many back alleys that flanked her sprint. But her eyes weren't enough, she never saw the man's arm swing out, not at least until she was on the ground, forced on her stomach with a rag being forced into her mouth and another being tied around it while rope bound her arms into a kind of L shape behind her back, making her nearly grab her biceps with the opposite hands. Rope fastened her arms to her body by running around her chest and as her equipment was stripped from her, she simply whined in defeat. She wouldn't lie, gettign tied up like this was seemingly becoming a hobby and compared to the other treatment she'd had, this was rather enjoyable. The whine was simply that she was so stupid for now she had three, armed rogue jedi lingering over her. The worst part, she knew every one of them.

"C'mon Eb, sure [member="Vaulkhar"] Will come" She mumbled to herself behind the gag, "wait, scratch that, he has no idea where i am and there's no way i'm letting him get a look at me like this, not after before" she thought, her humour returning slightly. Her eyes drawn to the jedi holding her gear over his shoulder as she was hoisted over another's shoulders while her ankles were lashed together. She would have been saved instantly if it were any other planet, but tattooine was so used to anyone doing whatever they wanted, that a bound and gagged gorgeous damsel like herself had no luck of being saved from three visibly huge jedi. "Let's just wait for that guard to drop" she mused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom