Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To gain another apprentice

The next attack from [member="Saki lin"] caused Erebos to have to block with his arm as his saber had been brought up to defend against the feigned attack. "Grr.. Good." He said with bated breath as he felt his arm go numb from the training sabers effect. With that however he brought his own saber to slash towards her left thigh.

She gave a grin...yet...it wasn't a grin from a normal person...it was a grin from a animal...something different

She watched his blade come towards her hips and made a attempt to move out of the way but it glanced her sighed as she felt it numb and growled as she moved back quickly and seemed to wobble yet soon she regained balance as she shifted to the right putting all weight there as she seemed to let a breath out before she coiled and launched at him landing her right foot first then left as she used the numbness to move left and ship as she did at his legs

[member="Darth Erebos"]

The grin unnerved Erebos as he saw [member="Saki lin"] make it. It wasn't because he hadn't seen a similar grin before but that it was coming from her that affected him so. As the kick came at his legs he jumped and in the air turned to land on both his legs and one hand as he turned off his saber and went right at Saki. With deft moves he pressed and punched the pressure points in her body to make her go limp before him as he stood over her. "I don't ever want to see you act or even remind me of an animal like that." He said almost angrily to her as he crossed his arms. "If you intend to harness anger then harness it better than just letting it control you." He said as he waited for her response as only her neck and head had been left unscathed by his attacks.

As she watched him jump as she turned to react she suddenly found herself on the ground and groaned as the anger slipped away as she rubbed her head and as she looked around"I'm...on the ground?"she said seemly confused by the situation now but looked at his as she was scolded by him as she nodded"I understand sir I'm sorry sir I'll have better control next time " she said and fave planted with a groan"

[member="Darth Erebos"]

"We sith use our emotions but we aren't controlled by them." He said as he then snapped his fingers and a targeting mannequin that was dressed in jedi padawan robes. "I'm sure you'd rather learn something more ranged now that to be subjected to another pressure attack like that." He said as he leaned down to undo the pressure attack on her body.

[member="Saki lin"]

She nodded"I am sorry for that sir I am deeply embarrassed by that.."she said as she watched the mannequin come out as she looked back at him"I don't know I think you may of loosened a couple joints and muscles"she said as she stood slowly and sighed as she rolled her shoulders"but I agree I think learning ranged attacks will be good
[member="Darth Erebos"]

With an almost fatherly sigh he moved to her and began to do a few curato salva assisted pressure point massages to ease her muscles and joints. "I think I should also teach you Curato Salva family of force abilities. It might make it easier for you to recover and refresh yourself after our training sessions as well as allow you to increase your recovery time by quite a bit. Some can even be used to negate poisons that have been inflicted upon you." He said as he finished his healing of [member="Saki lin"] and then stepped to the side. Moving his hands together as lighting began to spark between his hands before he congested them together and shot a powerful lightning bolt at the dummy that took it's head clean off. "Now that you've seen what a singular concentrated force lightning bolt can do, but as of yet you haven't matured enough in the force to be able to do something like this but I can teach you the first step to achieve this ability."

She felt the pressure subside and gave a sigh as she rolled her shoulders and twisted"ah much better, I'm OK with anything you wish to teach me master, whatever you are fit for me I will learn witjout any problems"she said with a smile before getting into a serious look as she watched him arc lighting between two fingers before launching a thick bolt to a dummy as she awed"wow....I'm ready o learn now master the first two"

[member="Darth Erebos"]

He chuckled a little. "All right then, we shall begin with the force lightning. Build power within your very core, then make it travel along your arms while you add to it along the way but build another force stronger behind it in case the other will backfire. Then as it nears your fingertips let go while you imagine electricity. Aim it at the mannequin, don't be afraid of failures while training, it's better to learn from them in a safe enviroment than to make them while in the heat of battle." He said as he took a step back to allow [member="Saki lin"] more room to concentrate and to practice.

She gave a smile nad listened carefully to him, build the power from her core and amplify it along the way didn't really seem to hard to her at all let say that was her thought on it

Hmm alright I think I have this down"she said as she inhaled and built power up from deep within her core as she started directing it from the core up her body to her right shoulder adding power there before it came to her hands as she opened her eyes and soon a few bolts shot out two missing d one grazing he target yet leaving what would be a nasty scar a sage bounced back as if it recoiled"holy feth wow"she said as what was left arced between her fingers before stopping

[member="Darth Erebos"]

"Good, good. Now try again, you have the power down but the accuracy isn't good. Even if you can sling lighting left and right there won't be much use if you can't really hit where you want to hit now is it?" He said as he waved his hand and made another targeting dummy came up next to the other.

[member="Saki lin"]

She shook her head at his statement in agreement"no sit no accuracy means I could endanger my own comrades and friends"she said as she looked at the next target and inhaled again as she aimed her two fingers and built the power up again feeling the entertainment move through her body before she fired again three times hitting twice in the midsection and grazing the head
[member="Darth Erebos"]

"Good, I suggest that you continue to train your accuracy more but right now I think I should teach you something else." He said as he gestured again and the dummies were out bellow the floor once more. With that he then gestured for [member="Saki lin"] to follow him into a meditation chamber adjacent to the training room. "When it comes to Curato salva there are several things you can do, for example heal your own wounds, fight of infection and poisons, refresh yourself after a hard fight or arduous training session and even warm you a little on cold planets though don't go doing it on planets like hoth though." He said as he sat down in a meditative posture and gestured for her to do the same.

Yes sir I shall work more on my lightning training "she said as she watched the dummy's disappear to below the floor before she looked to him as she followed him into the mediation room

Hmmmm....that is actually very interesting master I can't wait to learn it from you and become skilled in it"she said as she sat down in a mediative position as she let a sigh out honestly little tired

[member="Darth Erebos"]

As Erebos heard that he smiled under his mask and circled lightly in an instructors manner around her. "Now submerge yourself into the force, feel it's energies around you and pull them into you. Let them reinvigorate you and return your lost strength to you." He said calmly as he did it himself, creating a vortex of force energy to make it easier for [member="Saki lin"] to pull the energy into herself.

Saki would feel him move around her gently as she inhaled and exhaled as she felt the pull of the force to her body and rooted herself within its current

She drew the energy slolwy to her body then felt the energy trickle in like a leak in a dam before she felt she felt a gush of energy her muscles untense and she sighed out"hmmm I can feel it sir

[member="Darth Erebos"]

"Good, now spread the energy through your body to make the most of it. If you were fighting off a poison however you must focus on the healing aspect." He said as he made his gloves fingertips into claws and cut a small cut on her arm. "Focus on the cut and imagine it closing, it should help you getting it healed faster." He then said as he had just left her with a small cut that would heal in a week or two on it's own.

[member="Saki lin"]

She inhaled again and spread the energy out for a minute till she felt he cut and clenched her teeth before listening to him as she inhaled and focused on the cut imagined the clots blocking it up little threads going from side to side pulling the skin together as the skin healed and a scab formed"did I do it ?

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Moving his hand over her healed cut he then patter her shoulder. "You will be great in the future [member="Saki lin"], your talent is astonishing." He said as he then walked out of the room, gesturing for her to remain calm and seated where she was. He later returned with a tome in his hand and a black box with a holocron on top of it. Putting them down in front of her, he took the holocron and handed it to Saki. "I've yet to learn everything from this holocron but I fear that my time to train you is short, so I want you to have this along with asking you to keep these two items safe for me. The black box is the ancient black cipher that the sith empire used to stay steps ahead of the republic and the tome contains knowledge I'm still deciphering. Once I have fully deciphered it and learned what I can I will gift this to you, My apprentice." He said as he looked towards her, waiting to see her expression to this odd request from him.

She opened her eyes and looked to him bowing her head with a gentle smile" I thank you very much for your words master they give the confidence I shall need" meanwhile as he left she sat down and remained quiet and called as can be focusing on meditating till he returned and she opened her eyes to see the holocron right in front if her and has hands outstretched to hand it to her as she gentky took it"but master what do you mean your time to teach me is short....what is going to happen?!"she said urgently as she looked at the items in her hands and run her fingers over the pyramid shaped holocron then the black box as she closed her eyes" I shall keep these safe and learn from them my master
[member="Darth Erebos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom