Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To gain another apprentice

Galactic Location: Coruscant
Planetary Location: The Imperial Sith citadel
Physical Location: Private wing of Darth Erebos, The sphere of Ancient Knowledge

The pitter patter of his hounds claws against the black marble floor as they paced around the floors while their master sat buried under the mountain of paperwork his station forced upon him. With maps of possible locations to send the reclamation service troops, where to allocate copied holocron among the various academies of the sith and other such things. "Darth Erebos, there is a [member="Saki lin"] here to see you." The receptionist outside the first chamber of his wing that he used as an office.

With a simple press on the table under him, made the signal to send her in when she could. Of course His Tuk'ata looked towards the door and began to growl a little as they waited for whoever to come into the chamber would be.

She made her way in slowly as if to bring bad news herself yet at a brisk pace to not be to slow and draw it out as she got range and fell to one knee"Darth Erebos I bring a message and news"she said as she kept her head bowed yet eyes watching the dogs carefully

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Looked from the large datapad he held to look up at [member="Saki lin"] and under his mask he smiled a little. The Hounds circled around her carefully judging her before the two smaller of the large hounds moved to sit on either side of the desk their master sat on, the largest of them however moved to be ready to attack her back if only given the word to do so. "You bring news and a message? What are the news then?" He said as he placed the data pad down and interlocked his fingers.

She looked up at him and gathered her words before inhaling and then gently exhaling"rapax has left the One sith"she said as she wait then spoke"but....he has given me to you as your apprentice"she said and bowed her head again and waited for him to react...she herself was still in shock that her master she had grown to trust and was patient with her up and left with only giving her to another master

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Erebos stayed silent before he stood up and an enormous pressure went through the room as his anger took hold of his mind, his fish clenching as it was pressed against the desk. His hounds even cowered away from him as he made his anger felt in his surroundings. With a deep breath the pressure ab aided and he looked towards her once more. "And..." He said before taking a deep breath once more. "The message?" He said with clear anger in his voice as he moved over his desk so that he stood in front of it before her as he crossed his arms over his chest.

[member="Saki lin"]

She felt the pressure increase almost to the point of causing her difficultly to breath before she felt his anger and shook visibly as she kept her head lowered mostly in fear and mostly out of respect for [member="Darth Erebos"] "the message sir is that he gives you me to train as your he only one he can trust to train me"she said as she looked up gently at him as she felt the pressure subside and she took a breath

With that Erebos visibly relaxed and placed his hand against the forhead section of his mask. "Is everyone leaving?" He said mostly to himself as he had lost two of his closest friends to such nonsense as leaving the one sith. "So he want's me to continue your training?" He said before sighing a little and then with a gesture told her to stand. "What has Rapax taught you so far. I need to know what foundation I have to work with." He said as it was clear that most of his apprentices had disapointed him so far, but he hoped [member="Saki lin"] would prove to be the one worthy to be his successor in the end.

She stood smokey as she watched him relax as she relaxed herself and let a breath out as she closed her eyes and gathered her thoughts before she looked to him and spoke"well...the only training session we had was the one you were present at....due to he had been to war before that and hadn't the time to do so....however with that I k ow a force speed what you taught me and tk sir"she said as she looked at him

[member="Darth Erebos"]

"Then I shall have to teach you... everything else it seems." He said with a slight grumble before he clicked with his tongue and his hounds moved to guarding positions in the office to make sure no one would enter. "Come with me." He then said as he leaned over the desk a little to press a button that would indicate they shouldn't be disturbed. After that he lead her deeper into the wing, past large libraries, alchemy forges and even a sith spawn pit where the pained howls of failed experiments echoed out and the successes were shambling horrors that ambled about but even without anything resembling eyes they seemed to stare up at [member="Saki lin"] and follow her as they passed them.
Then finally he lead her into a training room were similar training droids as the one he had given to her were along with more advanced versions as well. "Now Tell me your strengths and what it is you wish most to learn." He said as he walked up to a small pedestal where he took his own lightsaber and placed it on the pedestal were he took the training saber up which would be it's replacement. With a gesture he told her to do the same before moving to the middle of the softer training room floor and took a calm relaxed posture with his arms behind his back, hands clutching the deactivated training saber.

She nodded sadly before she soon started following past several library's filled with probably thousand upon thousands of books, next was alchemy forges something she wasn't quite familiar with yet would mind learning a thing even just knowing the knowledge....next was something he wish she hadn't seen...pits of vile creatures that seemed in pain and some just shambling on about only to stop and look at her

Well sir...I mean master, I am quick and flexible enough I can squeeze into small areas and such it helps me as a engineer"she said"what I want to learn is how to fight fast and advance my fire shaping...I want to be able to bend the fire so I can make anything...I also wish to k kW how to be able to disable a enemy without killing one..."she said as she sat down her saber and pulled her training saber she was given and sat down a few get away from hin
[member="Darth Erebos"]

With a simple gesture he sent a force shock into her, it was meant to allow her to feel how it felt as well as to hopefully realize how easy it was to incapacitate someone with it. "Then I shall teach you, however given you wish for speed then I think we both have to learn that particular style together as I have no knowledge of Ataru, the form associated with speed. I do however know quite a few martial arts dedicated to speed, precision and ending the fight quickly. However I shall first teach you shii-cho the first form from which all the other forms originate from."

He said as he took a ready stance and turned his saber on as he waited for [member="Saki lin"] to get over the force shock and to stand herself up. In his mind though he made a mental note of learning Ataru to the point of mastering it to aid Saki in learning it.

She watched him do a simple gesture and then suddenly her body started shaking and pain coursed through her body as she clenched her eyes as she fell on her side trying to keep from flailing as she let a a painted growl yet still listening to him as it soon went away as she panted and sat up slowly again to keep listening

She then nodded and stood slowly twitching as the shock still coursed yet she drew her saber and activated it watching the red glow...she wish she could use her real one...the curved hilt felt better

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Erebos noticed how clumsy her grip was on the training saber. "Is there something wrong with your saber?" He asked as he turned his own saber to point downwards while he waited for [member="Saki lin"] to respond and to show him she was fully ready. "I will also teach you that skill I used on you earlier as an apology."

She sighed annoyed not directed at him yet the saber in particular"the saber...I just can't get a good grip on it...the straight style just feels odd and clumsily in my hand"she said as she looked at him and raised her saber up till having trouble"I...guess learning in different ways will hp me further...I accept the apology...just watch your back I am sneaky"she said and winked ready... maybe

[member="Darth Erebos"]

With that he simply chuckled and took the first ready stance of Shii-cho, directing her to take the same with his free hands gesture. "I guess I will have to watch my back then." He said in a teasing voice as he then moved back into the instructors state of mind. "Shii-cho is in it's basic combat application, wild and raw, relying on deliberate tactics and being primarily aimed towards disarming rather than injuring foes. Basic initiates in the style will demonstrate a rather clumsy performance, though in the hands of a master, Shii-Cho is fluid but highly randomized and unpredictable." He said as he began to show [member="Saki lin"] how he fluidly moved from one move into the next as well as keeping his intended spot in the air unpredictable to hit, while he demonstrated the form in it's mastered form. The way he flowed from one attack into the other made it look like a water dance with graceful yet chaotic movements that made the next move almost impossible to predict. "It is also easy to incorporate elements of Shii-cho into the other forms as it is the foundation were all the others are built upon." He then said as he stopped and took the ready stance once more.

She gave a light smoke before she took a serious look as she got in the same position as him nad held the blade steady as she looked to him"I at first I I'll be clumsily and not the best but...I made a promise to improve my skills and life...any way possible.."she said as she watched shim f forgot to move...he looked elegant yet yet unpredictable...she soon shook her head and tried herself...indeed clumsily yet with how her body was and given she was able to learn quick it wasn't exactly smooth yet still somewhat unpredictable

[member="Darth Erebos"]

"Good, good, make your movements flow." He said as he then gestured for her to stop as he took a ready stance. "Now attack me and try to keep to the movements I showed you. I will correct you as necessary." He said as he waited for [member="Saki lin"] to attack him. His plan was to not move from the spot he was on to show the difference in skill and to cause Saki to think differently in her attack patterns.

She stopped then looked to him as she nodded and raised her blade as she inhaled then exhaled as she charged at him bouncing from side to side as to keep him watching and make it unpredictable where she would strike..right...left...right and soon....she swing left then quickly switched for a strike to the right leg

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Erebos moved his saber quickly as he used the force to increase his speed as he blocked her, right, left, right and then he moved in to grab her arm as she came in for the right leg swipe. [member="Saki lin"] had taken to her lesson well but to Erebos it was still easy to predict her movements but he had to say she flowed quickly, her flexibility would serve her well in the future. "Good but where is the aggression? where is the flow of movement?" He then said to her as he took a hard hold of her arm and raised her up to throw her to the side.

She watched him blcok each hit till he grabbed her arm as she went in for her last strike as she tried to pull against him but stopped and listened to him before she felt her body thrown towards the side where she twisted in mid air and rolled before standing as she felt the place he held burn a bit as she looked at him and into a attack position and started running at him her force speed to speed up and soon she was zig zagging towards him before she attacked left in feign before she side stepped and went for his midsection

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom