Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To gain another apprentice

He stood still for a few moments as he then took a seat in front of [member="Saki lin"], letting out a slight sigh. "I believe the force granted me a small vision of the future, in it I was in chains and being led to a prison. In the vision I felt that it was to happen soon, with the mounting wars that are happening I feel that sooner or later one of the bounties on me will be collected." He said as he then pressed his fingers at the top of the holocron in her hands. "In this holocron is the sith lord Karness Muur, he is crafty and manipulative. Only use him to learn to not listen to him or allow him to manipulate you in any way." He said in a warning of the entity inside the holocron.

In his tone it was clear he really didn't wish to leave Saki's training up to the holocron and her own ingenuity without him but he had to be sure she had something to fall back on just in case. "I've also made it so that a library is made available to you where your... lover is staying." He said this time it was something of a teasing tone towards her. "It seems mister Zebron was happy to include a library and training hall for you to have in the private floor he has in the station being built over Shawken. I allowed him to build it to reward him for his service to me and the sith, his company is invaluable when it comes to helping us restock our ships." He then said after he chuckled a little to himself it seemed as well as he handed her a small datapad that held the codes to the private hangar that was connected to the private floor, a floor cut off from everything else in the station to ensure her privacy. A getaway of sorts where she could store things she might need to look into for a rainy day.

She bowed her head obviously saddened by his words as she gripped the book" I shall get stronger I will learn then I will come get you I will free you and show you what I have learned!" she said as she listened again as she looked at the holocron as she nodded" I shall not let him use me for anything he shall only teach me what he knows then shall be put away"

Then she looked up at him and gave a light smile" is that so? I have heard he will be busy for awhile but I'm glad such is made" she said taking the data pad in hand and pulled it close to her" I shall avoid this war and simply learn as I know you'd want me to....and as I said I shall promise your release by my hands!" she said with a fiery Passion as she looked to him determine

[member="Darth Erebos"]

He smiled under his mask and placed his hand on her shoulder in a reassuring manner. "I know you will make me proud [member="Saki lin"]." He said as he then stood and whistled slightly and the female of his Tuk'ata came forwards and let out a soft whine. "This is Dylsia, she will stay by your side to help you remember where your roots came from." He said as the female Tuk'ata the size of a great dane came up to her and sniffed her gently and then nuzzled into her. "I'm sure that soon I will take you to Korriban and we shall get you, your own Tuk'ata to have." He said with a tone that gave away his smile under the faceless mask.

She bowed her head again feeling His hand on her shouldee"I will always try"she said then stood with him as she watched the tuk'Ata come out " I shall keep her safe my master no harm will come to her"she said as she smiled and petted the tuk'Ata "don't make a girl a promise you can't keep" she said with smile grin
[member="Darth Erebos"]

At that Erebos chuckled. "Oh but you are no girl [member="Saki lin"], you are a woman." He said in a teasing tone before he let his arms move behind his back. "Now if you will excuse me, I'm afraid I must retire. I don't know if we'll meet again before we are parted for a time but when we meet again after my absence... I shall hand you my own holocron to learn from the first few entries I've put into it." He said right before he began to walk out of the room to retire to his personal chamber for some much needed rest, it had hit him during the training session that he had barely slept as he had attended to his duties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom