Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply To Find Sight Beyond Sight

wb1.png

TAGS:
Iris Arani Iris Arani
alexboarder.png
"Safe? I've never really given much thought to that aspect," Braze admitted, his voice tinged with introspection. "I can let go, release everything into the Force. It's just...maintaining that state is the hard part, especially when not sparring or taking on physical challenges. Everything else just blurs into the background, and I become hyper-focused. It's like my senses sharpen and the world becomes crystal clear."

He paused, considering Iris's words as much as his own experience. "Maybe I should approach training with the same level of seriousness as I do real-life situations. If the Force is always with me, then perhaps I can learn to trust that it will guide me even when I'm not in immediate danger. Breathing and trusting in the Force; can focus on that."

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

"You talk a lot."

Iris opened an eye, raising a brow as she watched him. Then chuckled as she closed it again to let herself drift into the embrace of the Force. "Breathe. Not speak. Talking about something and doing it are two very different things."

Braze Braze

Braze simply nodded at Iris's advice, his lips sealing into a humble smile. He closed his eyes and took a deep, deliberate breath, feeling the air fill his lungs as he inhaled. As he exhaled, he felt a gentle release, the layers of mental noise were being stripped away.

Within the quietude, he felt the Force more intimately—like a soft current of energy, flowing through and around him, connecting him to something greater. It was calming, grounding, and in this moment of stillness, he felt as though he were a part of something much larger than himself.

Braze leaned back, allowing his body to meet the earth beneath him. His gaze lifted to the sky, where clouds lazily passed by, unconcerned with the affairs of mortals. Trees towered over him, their branches swaying in a slow dance with the wind, and beyond them, the infinite sky stretched out, dotted with celestial bodies light-years away.

In that moment, he was overtaken by a sense of profound insignificance, a mere speck in the grand scheme of existence. This realization carried with it a dual sensation—serenity and a subtle form of terror. He felt small, almost inconsequential, in the scope of the universe. Yet, in that smallness, he found a certain peace, a freedom even. His worries, his struggles, his ambitions—they all seemed so minute, so incredibly temporal against the eternal backdrop of the universe.

But the quiet terror lingered, like a whisper in the back of his mind. If he were so small, so transient, what lasting impact could he make? What was the weight of his actions, his choices, if they were but ripples in an endless ocean?

As he continued to breathe, connecting once more with the Force, he began to reconcile these disparate emotions. Maybe it was enough to be a ripple, to make some small difference where and when he could. After all, even ripples could spread far and wide, given enough time and space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom