Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Everyone In OP

Greetings. For those of you who have been away for a long time, and for those who are new, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Ayden Cater, former Exarch of Corellia and current Lord Protector of the Protectorate.

When OP was first formed under the banner of OmegaPyre, it was a paramilitary company. It took upon itself the duties of protecting civilians from the ravages of the likes of the Bando Gora, from slavers and pirates, from the cruel and corrupt. While the Republic sat and did nothing in a galaxy crying for help, and when it seemed as though none would step up to answer the cries of "Save us", we each came up and said "I'm here."

OmegaPyre was made at a time when the only other major factions were "canon" factions; factions that had existed at one time or another in the history of Star Wars. Of course there is the Republic and the Sith Empire. But we were that faction that dared to be something more than just a ghost of something done and failed. We were the faction that dared say "We'll make our own future." And we did.

In no time at all, we expanded from a tiny dot around Fondor to the third largest faction on the board. We were voracious in our pursuits, no matter how disparate they were. Some were dogged in their pursuit of glory and fame. Still others came to us, disillusioned with the realities of the other factions and their inability to move forward. It did not matter who you were; if you wanted to make a difference and leave a mark on the galaxy, you came to OP.

Now, under the banner of the Protectorate, I ask of you all; come together again. Our work is not yet done in the galaxy. There is still so much more that needs to be done, so many worlds left under tyranny and subject to the cruel, twisted whims of dark men and women. For too long, we've sat in our corner of the galaxy, content with our current accomplishments. We pat ourselves on the back and say we've done good.

I say we haven't done good enough yet.

Make no mistake, ladies and gentlemen. War is coming; with all its glory, and all its horror. Evil continues to grow in the galaxy and I say enough. No longer will we sit by and say to ourselves "It's not our problem." "We did not know they suffered." "If we tried to protect them, we'd be destroyed." I say, better we die defending the people of the galaxy than sit by and do nothing.

Ours is a faction built on the epic stories of our characters. We've stood against Sith fleets and flesh-eating raider invasions. We've had star systems destroyed and worlds ransomed to try and keep us at bay. The evil men and women of the galaxy fear what we could become. They fear our potential and our power. And they should.

We made OP great. We made OP into the faction it is today. And I say, we can still do better. We can be more than this. So come. Together, we'll purge the galaxy of its darkness and restore order to all. For victory. For the Protectorate!

@[member="Aeron Kreelan"]
@[member="Aethon Titos"]
@[member="Aevum Alleyne"]
@[member="Aiden Mercer"]
@[member="Aiker Ebizu"]
@[member="Allison Willamina"]
@[member="Amadalia Vyrn"]
@[member="Amaya Ma"]
@[member="Anemone Nivalis"]
@[member="Anika Od'Manteiv"]
@[member="Annabelle Zaro"]
@[member="Anya Venari"]
@[member="Aoyoshi Kinkawa"]
@[member="Arielle K'ntarr"]
@[member="Arina Zjarri"]
@[member="Ark Tallen"]
@[member="Aro Sloan"]
@[member="Aurelia Saelari"]
@[member="Basaba Willamina"]
@[member="Beowulf Kaa"]
@[member="Bojin Entralla"]
@[member="Brie Cross"]
@[member="Bunk Olgo"]
@[member="Caelus Delacroix"]
@[member="Chloe Blake"]
@[member=Cira]
@[member="Corvo Anattolius"]
@[member=Cross]
@[member="Dashal Vance"]
@[member="Delaena Lanthala"]
@[member="Dink Boodles"]
@[member="Dr. Khoomus Argo Eb'n"]
@[member=Drazav]
@[member="Droideka 0793"]
@[member=DZ-3D]
@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]
@[member="Elgyn Tor"]
@[member="Eora Nunb"]
@[member=Erodus]
@[member="Fench McMillian"]
@[member="Flint Corek II"]
@[member="Friedrich Stahlmann"]
@[member="Ghorumgash Khazund-Veranum"]
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
@[member=HK-36]
@[member=HM-42]
@[member=IG-100-08]
@[member="Irwaen Aglari"]
@[member="Isis Fontana"]
@[member="Jacques Cavill"]
@[member="Jonathan Walsh"]
@[member="Jorund Jastrinas"]
@[member="Justice Henessy"]
@[member="Kaile Vera"]
@[member="Kali Yularen"]
@[member="Karen Roberts"]
@[member="Kasan Medon"]
@[member="Katagiri Ike"]
@[member=Knight]
@[member="Lauren Walsh"]
@[member="Lavina Taldir"]
@[member="Lenavina Martin"]
@[member="Levy Willamina"]
@[member=Lilicky]
@[member="Linna Beorht"]
@[member="Lylin Osh"]
@[member="Maelion Liates"]
@[member="Maira Varan"]
@[member="Malica Drezyan"]
@[member=Mao]
@[member="Miles Varden"]
@[member=Mirshen]
@[member=Mistral]
@[member="Mother Arg'garok"]
@[member="Noah Corek"]
@[member="Nyos Val"]
@[member="Ohm"]
@[member="Oliver Walsh"]
@[member="Riley Storm"]
@[member="Ruye Etarn"]
@[member="Sam Rigs"]
@[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"]
@[member="Scarlet Faith"]
@[member="Serana"]
@[member="Sinder"]
@[member="Sizaanah"]
@[member="Skree Ariko"]
@[member=T3-J6]
@[member="Talia Al Ghul"]
@[member=Tasgetius]
@[member="Tegaea Alcori"]
@[member="Thadd Zarr"]
@[member=Thane]
@[member="The Gravediggers"]
@[member="Tyger Tyger"]
@[member="Tysk Willamina"]
@[member="Vaudin Miir"]
@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]
@[member="Ventasia Terana"]
@[member="Verine Kazimir"]
@[member="Veron'Icka Stormson"]
@[member="Wolfgarloch"]
@[member="Yillis T'kaeden"]
@[member="Zangoff Gularian"]
@[member="Zir'ka Loashar"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
This was a great speech, but your speaking to the converted Boss.

Omega was an alternative to the Republic for people who understood that the Republic was dumb. But Tef has now grabbed the Republic by the balls and given it a whole new retrofit. Dells has now gone and made a whole new bomb-awesome Good Guys Faction. While they may be our allies, the Republic and the Rebellion is also our greatest competition for new members since the website began.

I'm not a Marketing Advertiser, but if I was? I'd start by giving speeches on the Main Board about how Omega is greater than our competition. We are better than the Republic because: ___. We are better than the Rebellion because: ___. You should keep your Main Character as an Omega member because: ___.

When people are convinced that Omega is not simply a Faction for Alts, then we begin to see a resurgence in membership, activity, and wine-tastings. :D :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom