Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To End All War

Tarek'Gor

Noble Goals but Foul Deeds
Relieved that the conflict was toning down Mira relaxed somewhat then she looked at Tarek, then [member="Zed"] then finally [member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"]. She became sad for a moment then began to speak

"I'm sorry for all the secrecy, but you have to understand, my colleagues all died.. just so I could get here, I cant risk letting them down, this-" she pointed to the artifact in her bag "is too important".

"I know it doesnt make any sense, gallivanting across the desert on Bantha" she chuckled slightly, "but here, let me show you"

With that Mira pulled her bag forward and slid the bag upward revealing the artifact. The object was large enough that nothing else would have fit in her bag. It stood about two feet high and had the girth of a mans torso. Ethced on just about every inch of the artifact were hieroglyphs of what appeared to be multiple languages, though none were of a modern variety. Mira pointed to one hieroglyph among the many. It was in the shape of a bantha atop a desert. Over the bantha were two circles and surrounding the entire shape were bones.

Mira continued with an explanation, "The two suns of tatooine" she said pointing to the circles, A bantha, and a graveyard".

"The hyroglyph is referring to an ancient burial ground that Bantha's are drawn to before they die. Unfortunately there's no coordinates, so we had to travel by Bantha so they could lead the way"

Suddenly curious Tarek interjected. "Mira none of our Bantha's are dying, why would they lead is to this graveyard of theirs?"

"I poisoned the matriarch shortly after we left Mos Eisley, she is going to die... in a week, maybe 2" Mira said, her tone flat but her face showing that she was disturbed at speaking about what she had done.

Zed was even more infuriated by Mira's answer. "Do you really think that daggers are going scare me?" Zed pulled his rifle of his back and held it taunting her. "I suggest that you answer the questions." Zed looked towards Tar'ek. "You must want these questions answered just as much as we do, right? She took us out to god knows where looking for god knows what and hasn't given us any information on where we are going or what it is we're looking for!" Zed looked towards the bag and pointed towards it. "And just what is in that bag that you need to protect so much?!" Zed's eyes were glowing with anger through the trooper helmet.

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

Drinker, singer, smoker. All round Fun haver and C
Zreame stared at Mira for a few moments and then looked towards [member="Tarek'Gor"], her face contorted between suspicion and a hint of fear of the woman. "She doesn't get near our food or water." She then said as she turned and walked towards the Matriarch. The Cernun began to stroke the old cow's neck before she looked towards [member="Zed"] who seemed to be loosing his cool. "Calm down getting angry won't help any of us and she's already told me enough... for now." She said as she walked up next to him and placed her hand on his shoulder and then pointed towards Mira. "No more surprises, if there is anything ahead that might be a danger to us then you tell us BEFORE that happens got it?!" She said with an annoyed tone, it would take a little more for her to get angry and Mira would do well not to get on the last nerves of a Cernun, since they could hold a grudge for centuries.

She stayed next to [member="Zed"] while she waited for him to calm down a little, though she could understand well why he was so pissed off to begin with. She did however give [member="Tarek'Gor"] a look that would say 'Can we trust her now?'

Tarek'Gor

Noble Goals but Foul Deeds
The desert sun seemed to be taking its toll on [member="Zed"] because he was yelling at Mira about daggers and Tarek was quite sure that there had been no mention or indication of dagger. Still Tarek did agree that they all wanted answers. Mira however was taken aback by the renewal of hostility and had withdrawn both her artifact and her willingness to discuss anything with the group further. She raised her nose in an arrogant gesture and skulked off to her corner of the camp.

When [member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"] Tarek a questioning look the Twilek responded with short shake of his head indicating that he wasn't sure. Mira didn't seem like the violent type and it was still too early to acertain how far she would go to achieve her goals. Killing a Bantha was a far-cry from killing a person, and Tarek was still willing to give her the benefit of the doubt until he learned what motivated her. Why she would go to such lengths for her quest, Tarek wasn't sure. Her secrecy also did not make sense, still they knew more now then they did when they started and she was after all paying them.

"Lets all, get some rest. The desert sun isn't kind to weary heads"

Tarek watched Mira withdraw to her corner of the camp. Content that there would be no more trouble tonight he leaned up against one of the Bantha's and drifted off in a dreamless sleep.

[member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"][member="Zed"]

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

Drinker, singer, smoker. All round Fun haver and C
Zreame let out a sigh and nodded to [member="Tarek'Gor"]. "Yeah let's just sleep on it." She mumbled as she moved to her bantha and nuzzled up against it, though smelly they were surprisingly comfortable to sleep up against. Her tail coiled up around her as she slept in the fetal position with her coat over her as a makeshift blanket. '[member="Zed"] has a right to be pissed but what is eating him so badly?' She thought as she held her swords close and fell lightly asleep, ready to act if anyone came near her when she was sleeping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom