Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Become Royalty

Radon Mont

R
He smiled at her and squeezed her hand. Though he worried, he was sure that eventually she would be alright. If she wasn't, they would cross that bridge when the time came. For now, they had things to see. That being the case, he led her up the stairs and pushed open a door. They were let out into a short, empty room that normally served as a storage room. Opening the door, he led her into the command center, which was bustling with activity. Dozens of Falleen were busily monitoring the space around the planet, and reports from the planet itself. One section was dedicated to news from outside of Falleen space. "Welcome to the command center. You can find out almost anything here."

This was boring to her, but she decided to keep this place in her memory. She never knew when she might need to 'find out' something. Especially when she became Queen.
"Good to know. What else are you going to show me today?"
She grabbed his arm affectionately.

Radon Mont

R
He smirked a bit. "Lots of things. Come on." If she hadn't grabbed his arm, he would have smacked her on the butt. He did like that firm little tush of hers. Either way, he watched what was going on around them for a moment before leading her through the busy people and through a door to another hall, which he then led her to a statue's backside and pressed a button in the center which opened a door out into the main hall of the palace. From there he led her down the hall to a set of huge doors which he swung open to reveal a massive ballroom. It was already being set up for the after wedding party because it would take days to finish. "Here is the grand ballroom."

And this was better. More along the lines of what she liked. The grand ballroom was, simply put, spectacular.
"I've never seen anywhere so... gigantic and beautiful!"
She laughed, hugging her future husband to her.

Radon Mont

R
"Really? This is what you like, hmm?" He wrapped his arm around her when she hugged herself to him. Why shouldn't she enjoy such a grand, wondrous space? Admittedly he kind of liked smaller spaces for some reason. As nice as the big spaces were, they just didn't really give him the comfort of smaller rooms. That's why he'd always rather enjoyed having little rooms in his bases offworld. He spent a lot of time in his office on Nubia, far away from the main production rooms, because his office was small and made him comfortable. "I'm looking forward to dancing with you here."

"Me too!" she agreed, reaching to take both his hands in hers, "Although, I'll be honest, I ain't much of a dancer..."
Her oldest sister compared her dancing to a Bantha stampede. Rude of her, but... Even Lenne knew she had a point.
"Just, uhhh... wear really tough shoes so I don't accidentally break your feet."

Radon Mont

R
He laughed a bit at what she said. "I doubt you'll break my feet with those little feet of yours." Giving both of her hands a squeeze, he twirled her around in a circle and then pulled her in close to him and looked down into those magical eyes of hers. Leaning down to her, he gave her a big kiss, and then stepped back away from her once again. The ballroom would be theirs to play in soon enough. Now he wanted to show her something that they wouldn't get to use for quite some time, but that was still a rather intriguing place to visit. "Would you like to go and see the throne room now?"

Throne room! A real throne room! Like in the stories! That made it real for her.
"Oh, can we!?" she asked excitedly,bouncing lightly on the balls of her feet, "It would be so exciting!"

Radon Mont

R
"Of course we can. I'm the Crown Prince. One day the throne will be mine." He smirked a little and grabbed her hand to tug her down the hall. At the far end of it were two massive doors that were guarded by a pair of Falleen dressed in royal garb. Each wore a vibrosword at his side and their clothing was emblazoned with the royal seal of the Falleen kingdom. Radon nodded to them and they turned and opened the doors to the chamber. A large purple carpet ran down the center of the chamber, and on either side of the entry were two pools of water with fountains. Beyond them was a wide space and at the center and furthest end of the carpet was the throne itself, currently unoccupied. "Welcome to the throne room."

The Zabrak had obviously never seen anything quite like this. Of all the rooms in the palace, this was by far her favorite. She cautiously wandered up the dias, glancing behind at Radon to see if she was allowed to go up and look.
"So... you'll be right there some day? And I'll be...?"

Radon Mont

R
He didn't stop her from walking up there, and neither did anyone else. In fact, all he did was follow after her, smiling as he did so. She mentioned him sitting there one day and he nodded his head, but then she asked where she would be. "The way I plan it is for us to both be there. I'll have another chair built to sit beside mine. It will be a new age for Falleen, but then our children will be the dawn of a new people altogether." He stepped up behind her and rested his hand upon the small of her back as he stood looking at the throne. It really was quite the magnificent space if he said so himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom