Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azmodan

A
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a planet for sandbox purposes
  • ​Image Credit: Jesse van Dijk
  • Canon: N/A
  • Links: N/A
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Planet Name: Titania
  • Demonym: Titanian
  • Region: Wild Space
  • System Name: Titania
  • Sun: Hajios - "F" type
  • Moons: Ulidan, Irsyk
  • Other Planets: Pomsk, Kerrt, Jali
  • Rotational Period: 22 standard hours
  • Orbital Period: 325 standard days
  • Trade Routes: Corellian Run
  • Coordinates: U-42
  • Major Imports: None
  • Major Exports: None
GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION
  • Gravity: Standard
  • Climate: Temperate
  • Primary Terrain: Jungles, Caves, Oceans
  • Atmosphere: Type I
  • Major Locations:
    qyGytg3.jpg

The Citrine Jungles

The Citrine Jungles is a massive jungle covering several kilometers of land in it's beautifully colored flora. The wind can barely penetrate through the abundance of thick trees, leaving much of the jungles almost silent. The labyrinth of a jungle has led to many unprepared explorers going missing and never seen again. The beauty of the forests lull expecting travelers inside, but there are dark and hidden dangers within, hidden within the shadows.

POPULATION
  • Native Species: None (Some fauna to be made later)
  • Immigrated Species: None
  • Population: Uninhabited
  • Demographics: N/A
  • Primary Languages: N/A
  • Culture: The planet is uninhabited. No culture has developed.
GOVERNMENT & ECONOMY
  • Government: None
  • Affiliation: None
  • Wealth: Nonexistant
  • Stability: N/A
  • Freedom & Oppression: N/A
MILITARY & TECHNOLOGY
  • Military: Demilitarized
  • Technology: None
HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Titania has been a largely unexplored and mysterious planet. Those few who have made their way to the planet have never returned. Many governments have restricted any travel to the planet in order to protect their people from whatever dangers plague Titania. The others have had no reason to send explorers to the planet as preliminary reports state that the planet is void of any important natural resources.

Recently, certain individuals within the Confederacy have begun looking at Titania for potential projects.

[member="Azmodan"]

So while I appreciate that you are leaving this planet up to be developed through roleplay, as it stands, this submission is extremely barebones for something to be submitted through Codex. So we have two options I think we can go with. I can either have this moved to pre-Codex and you can flesh out the planet there, or I can have this moved to archives and we pull it back out after you run some threads discovering what is on the planet and how it develops. Right now, I can't really pass it through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom