Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

|| TITAN || Securing Assets

@Doviculous

// HEADQUARTERS - ORD MANTELL //

// 836 ABY //

Tefraxis, CEO of Titan Industries, laid down his holocommunicator for the last time during today's round of bidding wars. Such a headache. He stood up from his desk, tapping his Daritha watch as he passed his secretary, throwing on his jacket. Nearly a year ago, this man was a brutal, vicious Yuuzhan Vong. Now, he appeared as a slim, handsome dark-skinned human. Some things, however, you couldn't ever get rid of.

Like his addiction to spice.

Pufffffffffffff.

He inhaled a scrumptious amount of the gas into his lungs, exhaling. His secretary also tapped her Daritha watch. Tefraxis nodded. Down the chasms of elevators he went, and into a taxi speeder.

Half an hour later.

Into Quaggle Wauggle's Diner Tefraxis walked, turning his head to look all angles before heading towards a very suspicious looking Devaronian. The tall, slender dark man smiled as he sat down at the table, pulling a napkin into his lap.

"Punctual. I like it."

Doviculous

D
The shady Devaronian chuckled darkly and chugged down the thick, nasty beer sloshing around in a rather dinky looking mug situated to his right. He was a weathered looking fellow, his face contorted and rather ugly by the roadmap of scars that intersect nearly every curve of his bone features. His eyes were a dark crimson, and reminded one of deep wells of stagnated blood, and his teeth sure could use a decent filing. Don't get started on his nails, which were gnarled and un-kept with quite an amount of dirt crusted underneath them. He unceremoniously cleaned the dirt from under his left index finger with one of his yellowed incisors before speaking to the dark-toned man who sat down in front of him. "A deal like this don't just come around everyday, y'know? Have to make... appearances right, don't want to get off on the wrong foot now don't I!"

He laughed again and slurped down more of his beer, letting off a satisfied sigh while wiping away the excess beer that had accumulated on his lips and chin with the sleeve of his black jacket. "So, let's talk business mah bukee."

@[member="Tefraxis"]

@[member="Doviculous"]

Quirking an eyebrow, Tefraxis slid a holoscreen towards the Devaronian while taking a sip of jawa juice with his other hand.

"Paperwork's been filed. It'll require a bottom line from you, as the designated signature authority of Corpsegrinder Ammunitions."

The terms of service was as long as it was complicated. They'd be there for hours if Doviculous chose to read them.

"You can just have your legal counsel sign, however. The basics detail the subsidization of Corpsegrinder Ammunitions and all it's subdiaries by Titan Industries, but grants you executive power over the branch. Basically, as agreed upon throughout our many negotiations, Corpsegrinder Ammunitions retains it's individuality but now falls under the umbrella of Titan. Long story short, as long your products begin carrying our trademark, you can continue operations as normal with a significant influx of resources."

Another inhalation of spice.

"With that said, Doviculous, have you any other requests of me prior to your signing?"

Moff Iridius

M
Business business business. Marie understood many things in the universe, from how to genetically engineer the perfect soldier to mixing and blending chemicals to create the perfect explosive compound. But never in her life would she understand the shady practices of doing business. She knew her place though, the old woman sat back and watched the two men conduct themselves. She had a few things she needed to run by the boss but she would do that all after the signing. This appeared to be important and she didn't want to get in the way. Though there was one thing she understood, never let anything stand between you or your goals

Doviculous

D
Doviculous comically pulled out a pair of worn reading glasses from his coat pocket, and idly placed them upon his elongated nose. He quickly scanned through some of it, but listened to the explanation Tefraxis was giving him. "Mhmmmm, yes. I like the sound of that! All the time in the world to create weapons of destruction for those who want to buy them, it gets me all warm and fuzzy inside just thinking about it." He sat the holoscreen back down on the table, and slowly removed his reading glasses before nonchalantly tossing them to the side. "You have a deal, Mr. Tefraxis. Just keep the credits and resources flowing, and you'll have your delicious toys of war for you to sell." He signed his name with barely passable penmanship across the dotted line, and slid the holoscreen back to the dark-colored man with a smirk of mischievous satisfaction.

"So... when do we start?"

@[member="Tefraxis"]

@[member="Doviculous"]

"Soon. We'll be starting very soon. I'll be having my personnel contact yours with the proper transaction of funds to get Corpsegrinder Ammunitions up and running in full. We'll see more of each other soon, I'm sure." Tefraxis smile, offering his hand to shake on the deal and standing from the table. He stood to look at @Dr.Marie Krasnican.

"Why, hello."

Doviculous

D
Doviculous smiled again and rose again to face Tefraxis before he moved to clasp his crimson hand with the chocolate hand of his new benefactor, and shook it firmly before giving a polite enough bow. "Excellent doin' business with you, Mr. Tefraxis." He then snatched the almost empty mug of dark beer from the table and raised it up in a toast. "To a profitable, and destructive future." He then downed the rest of the mug before discarding it back onto the table. He ignored the elderly lady that appeared from nowhere, and gathered a large black trenchcoat laid over the back of his seat and put it on quickly. He looked at Tefraxis again and flashed a toothy smile, "If it's alright with you, I gotta get lost. I sense possible booty in my immediate future." He then began to lumber off towards the exit, unless Tefraxis of course had anything else to add to make him stop.

@[member="Tefraxis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom