Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tips And Tricks

I see a lot of @Teferi or @Tegaea or whatever floating around. This is cool when you're referencing us, but does nothing to alert us.

HOWEVER: Are you guys aware that if you type out their full name, it will not only link to their profile, but it will also notify the member you typed?

For example, hover your mouse over this: @[member="Daxton Bane"]

Another example: @[member="Darth Moridin"]

Another: @[member="Alpha"]

As long as the person didn't screw up when typing their name and include extra spaces inbetween their character's first and last name, or after it, then it will work.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
So, I'm deciding to ask this question here instead of just making a new thread, but is there a simple way to change to one of your sub-accounts while on the mobile layout? I couldn't find one while on the phone besides just switching to full view and then doing proceeding as normal.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I agree. Just a button we can all push to ban him at our liesure. Maybe a bright red counter on the Top Page with glowing neon letters. Ya know. Ooo, yes. And maybe it blinks too and says: "Banned. Banned. Banned.", everytime he tries to log in.

I like this idea. :D :p

(PS: We love you Noxu!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom