Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Timy-Wobbly Spacey-Travelling.

As of this article in the Wooks of the Pedia , it has happened in Star Wars things such as time-travel. I wonder if it would be possible , with enough development to create/acquire/random shot when shield gens are down damaging the hyperdrive and making a ship travel trought time , and learning to use the power of the broken hyperdrive to travel trought space and time?

giphy.gif

There are mentions of time travel and the like, but I suggest steering clear of it, or if you do want to venture that route you do your best to keep it Star Wars and not Dr Who as a reminder this is a Star Wars board, not a Dr Who board.

@Enduri Jaii

@Enduri Jaii

It's not banned. It can be considered a superweapon it's strongly suggested against and usually reserved for staff ran events. What you're suggesting and trying to do is do a cross over between dr who and Star Wars which is against the factory rules. All submissions need to have a Star Wars feel about this and from your initial post its obviously from Dr Who. So again I suggest not going that route. Time travel is a very very sticky situation and it can be a concept, but your idea around it is not very Star Wars.

Like I said, this is a Star Wars board not a Dr Who or a free world fantasy.

Lyth Meran

Bullet with Butterfly wings.
[member="Wolf"]
neither do i but it can be seen as a rip-off and im trying to talk him around it. technically any ship could be seen as a time machine as it travels in time.. all be it at the same rate we do. lol

@enduri Jaii

I suggest reading the EU and not just typing a Google search of time travel in Star Wars. You'll find some cool stuff in there and help develop you're idea around what you want to do and make it un dr who. Tbh submitting a "sonic screw driver" hasn't been helping your case. The face is great and the concept is fun, but make it something your own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom