Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

time for some training

Zooki O'Dar

Z
Zooki stood outside on Coruscant watching the speeders fly by as she waited for her mentor. She had gotten to the meeting place a little early as she normally did, she was never late for anything. She also focused on a small ball in her left hands as she used to force to slowly twirl it threw her fingers, messing ever ever so often but she was slowly able to move it faster as she practiced at it.

Josh placed a hand on her shoulder as he came behind her, smirking a bit.

"And how has your training been so far, my Padawan?" he asked, giving her a slight smile. "Being a Jedi isn't easy, after all" the newly minted Master said. \

Yes, it had been a busy week for young Master DragonsFlame. Being a Jedi Master now on the Council, as well as becoming the Grand Admiral for the Republic were two massive announcements in so little time between each other. Josh was exhausted, but he had work to do. Padawans to train. A Jedi's work is never done, after all.

@[member="Zooki O'Dar"]

Zooki O'Dar

Z
Zooki looked at him " been working at it.. still tough to learn but getting the hang of it" She said before standing up and brushing herself off some. @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Zooki O'Dar

Z
" anything, you choise. What do you think i need work on, Your the teacher" She said @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

"You're also old enough to pick for yourself" he said with a laugh. "I haven't seen you in action, what do you think you excell in, and what do you think you could use improvement in?" he asked.

@[member="Zooki O'Dar"]

Zooki O'Dar

Z
"Well i still have a bit of trouble moving anything bigger than this rock" She said picking up a rock about the size of her fist @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Zooki O'Dar

Z
Zooki nodded " i think so, i do it sometimes with the rock i practices with" she said @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Zooki O'Dar

Z
Zooki watched the ball and focused on it, before she moved her hand a bit using the force to stop the ball from hitting the floor.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

"Good. Good. Now hold it up" the Master instructed, pacing around the room as he watched his pupil. "Hold it up, and slowly let it float higher and higher. This is a test of your capabilities"

@[member="Zooki O'Dar"]

Zooki O'Dar

Z
Zooki nodded as she kept it in the air and moved it up slowly keeping her focuse on it so it would not drop.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom