Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time Flies

He fell to the floor with her on top of him. His lightsaber had rolled at the foot of one of the lightsabers, and he only saw it for a moment before Reela was reaching for his head and trying to smash it off the floor.

He was about to make a joke about how she shouldn't enjoy being on top of him so much, but at the moment he had to continue blocking her hands from grabbing his head. And to do that, he rocked on his back until he decided to use her momentum from her leaning in on him to roll her off to the side of him.

When she went off of him he threw his legs up into the air, so that they pulled him up into a crouch, and he threw his hand behind him to call his lightsaber to his hand with the Force. But he didn't stay in his position, instead he leaped to her, catching his lightsaber in the air, and threatened to turn the ignition on into her throat.

"Don't kill yourself unnecessarily."
@[member="Reela Witko"]

Reela Witko

Nautolan. Princess. Jedi.
In the confusion Reela didn't realize it until it was too late that he had a saber on her throat. She looked into his eyes and, while under the influence, knew he wouldn't do it. "You wouldn't I know you won't." She waited until he dropped his guard before bringing her knee up into his crotch. As cheap a shot it was she didn't care as she grabbed his saber out of his hands and activated it. "But I will!"

Before she could bring the saber on him something whacked her against the back of the head and knocked her out. She fell to the ground cold while TC stood there with a blunt tool in his hands. He looked down at the unconscious Reela before looking to Windu and saying "Are you hurt, sir?"

@[member="Antares Windu"]

Antares Windu didn't really know why he lowered his guard. Even though he knew he wouldn't have. But when her knee came up, it was only a glancing hit across his groin. In the moment, he had contemplated killing her on the spot, but he didn't, for TC seemed to have that under control when Reela crumpled on the floor.

"I am fine, TC. Thank you." He said, and he clipped his lightsaber onto his belt looking around the area until he spotted Reela's lightsaber, and wrapping the Foce around it, brought it to his grasp and placed it on his belt hook as well. She wasn't getting this back until the Jedi upon Coruscant had her checked out.

And he went to her incapacitated for and grabbing her arm, he lifted her up over his shoulder, and with a sigh he walked out of the Temple until they eventually got back onto the ship. He laid her down on the bed within her room and he seemed to be staring at her, as if he were waiting for her to wake up while the ship lifted up and went into the atmosphere.

@[member="Reela Witko"]

Reela Witko

As they carried Reela back to the ship TC explained "I was wondering why the communications were not working once you entered the temple. So I volunteered to see for myself. That was when I saw the both of you arguing outside of the temple. By the time I came in you were fighting. I knew the princess would never hurt you of her own accord, that was why I had to, as they say, knock her out. I do hope she doesn't dismantle me for it when she wakes."

When they took off Reela began to stir, feeling the pain in her head as she found herself in her room on the ship. She sat up and realized where she was and that they were not in the Sith Temple anymore. She gasped a bit as she found this out before seeing Windu and TC standing by. "Oh by the force......I didn't dream that, did I?" she said. "I....I was really about to....." She looked to Windu and said "Antares I.....I sorry I...."

He didn't say anything for a few moments as she woke and spoke to him. "It's not as if you were in a position of killing me." He said with a look on his face that showed he clearly believed that. As far as he was concerned he could have killed her without a second thought, he had truly contemplated it, but he didn't. "I will return your lightsaber to you once we arrive at the Grand Jedi Temple." He said, and he turned on his heels and started to walk out of her room. It was quite obvious he was disappointed in her. But for what? Who could say? Only he had the answers.

@[member="Reela Witko"]

Reela Witko

As he walked out Reela wanted to say something but didn't. She knew this was not the best of positions for herself to be in. She thought she was stronger than this but apparently not. And because of it she may have lost the man she cared for more than most. Her emotions took the better of her as she fell back to the bed and buried her face in the covers. As she wept all TC-18 could do was sit next to her and try to comfort her on the long trip back to Courascant.

It had been a few hours since he had spoken to Reela and plotted the course to Coruscant, and there were still a few more hours until they got to Coruscant. It seemed Antares would have to go and speak to Reela to fill up the time, he couldn't just let her cry in her bed the whole time.

Once he left the cockpit and entered Reela's room, he saw her back turned to the door and noted TC was gone. That was good. He thought when he walked to the edge of her bed and took a seat on it. He knew she was awake, or at least, he hoped she was.

Reaching over her back to cup her chin with his hand, he tried to pull her around to look at him. "Reela." He started out slowly. "Are you okay?"

@[member="Reela Witko"]

Reela Witko

She smacked his hand away and moved from where he was. "Leave me alone." she said, as she waked over to the seat looking out to space. "I just want to be alone." She was hiding her face from him and how upset she was with what had happened. Tears were still in her eyes but it wasn't clear if they were sad or angry tears.

He continued to sit on her bed before leaning on the bed, until he was completely lying in it and looking at the ceiling. "Then be alone." He said making no moves to leave the room. "I'm not apologizing." He said, as if it was his duty. And why should he? She had tried to kill him, if anthing, he was within the right. "Enjoy space."

@[member="Reela Witko"]

Reela Witko

Reela didn't say anything for a long time. She didn't look at Windu or turn towards him. She looked out to space with her arms crossed under each other. It came to the point where she'd brought her legs up to her chest and held them with her arms that she finally started to speak. "If you don't want to be with me anymore then just say so. But what I did I didn't so with a clear mind."

"You don't understand." He said with a shake of his head. "You are too headstrong. You think you are invincible because you're a Jedi. Well you're not. You're only a Padawan Learner. Just like me." He said with a nod of his head, his eyes rising to the door. "You have to conquer your arrogance, or else you will die just as you nearly did inside that Temple." He said again.

@[member="Reela Witko"]

Reela Witko

"What happened in the Temple was the dark side seeping into my mind." she said, rising and turning towards him. "I wasn't thinking straight because it was influencing me. I know I'm not invincible because I'm a Jedi. I saw a Jedi die right in front of me when I was young." she held out the saber on her belt and said "And this is her same saber she gave to me with her dying breath. So don't think I have this delusion I'm invincible."

"You are not as smart as I thought you were if you think that the corruption will just change you immediately." He said as if he knew everything. "I doubt the corruption would plant uncharacteristic thoughts into your mind like that." He said, the top of his lip almost raising in disgust. Though he continued speaking. "Though if it was, I hope you work on your mental skills." He said with a cold smile on his face, despite his back to her.

@[member="Reela Witko"]

((And I have your lightsaber still, unless you've got two then nevermind.))

Reela Witko

She was really starting to become irritated by him, saying all these things to her and acting like she had any better control over her mind than other padawans being influenced by the dark side. "How can you say that to me? I thought you cared for me, Antares. I thought you and I had a connection. How can you just say these things to me and expect me to still feel as I did about you before?"

He got up from the edge of the bed and turned around to look at her. There was nothing there except a straight face and his overly calm voice in this situation. "It seems like that 'connection' ended when you tried to kill me." He spoke as if with a monotonous voice. "Besides, I wasn't corrupted." He stated and then he walked out.

@[member="Reela Witko"]

Reela Witko

"I didn't mean to....UGH!" she said out of frustration. No matter what she tried to say he wouldn't listen. If that's how he was going to be then fine. She looked at her saber and used the force to snatch it out of his hand and back to hers. Instead of igniting it she clutched it hard in her hand and said "Get out! When we get back to Courascant you can forget about anything we shared. Because it's clear you think I'm too weak to be with you."

She wasn't going to get his lightsaber from using the Force. Specifically because she couldn't even see it. It was after all on his belt, atop of his inner robes, whilst being concealed by his outer robes. Ah, the beauty of being a Jedi. You had a reason to wear the heavy robes, and they were quite multi-purpose.

"You will get it back when you have been evaluated by the Council." He said with the coldest of smiles, and dark brown eyes that had once been warm, now hard as rock shined at her. "Enjoy your solitude. I should think TC is safe with you?" He said. He knew it would hurt her to continue, but he couldn't help himself. And before she could even say a word to him he was out the door already and it closed behind him, leaving her alone, on the other side of the room.

@[member="Reela Witko"]

Reela Witko

Reela shook her head at him as he left, not believing what she heard out of him. Apparently he wasn't the forgiving sort and if he couldn't be that way around her then she didn't want him around her. As Windu left he would bump into TC who had been listening outside the door during the argument. He stood straight when Windu saw him and watched him walk away. "Sir." he said, wanting to stop him. "You should know that I am safe in the princess' presence. And, forgive me for saying sir, but I think I'm safer with her when her mind is influenced than with you when yours is clear." With that he walked into the room to comfort his princess.

The starship dropped out of hyperspace in orbit of Coruscant. The planet that was one whole city, and was quite wide and awake at all points during the day. There were always millions of people milling about throughout the city. It was odd, amazing, and nervewracking all at once.

The ship had already entered the atmosphere and was on the way to the starport. He didn't want to talk to Reela, or TC. Neither of them had proved to be worthy of his time. "We are here." He said when the landing gear extended and the ramp of the ship extended. And he walked out of the cockpit and down the corridor until he stood on the bottom of the ramp. It seemed he would have to wait for the Princess and her droid. And so he extended his presence out into the Force to try and get a sense of where she was and he waited.

@[member="Reela Witko"]

Reela Witko

Reela was the only one to walk out of the ship. TC would tend to matters on the ship while she dealt with everything in the Temple. She walked towards Windu and right past him, not saying a word. She knew where they were going and didn't want to waste anymore time with him either. She began to hate herself for liking him when he proved to be so cold to her no matter how much she tried to apologize to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom