Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time Away

Why have I been hearing excessive amounts of this Aing-Tii? Also good luck with your character development! It sounds groovy baby. I'll be over here slaughtering the innocent if you need me :D

Also, as a note, this is going to be what is likely the only thread I will be involved in, as I will make sure to make this short disappearance more meaningful than a quick training thread or whatever. And I cannot guarantee that this will not drag on for a month or so.

Disclaimer: Silara retains full loyalty of the One Sith. She has not abandoned any of you.

As stated in the other thread. Aing-Tii along with the hidden nature of the planet is incredibly well defended. Its home to one of the Gods, [member="Amorella Mae"] who can be considered its watcher and protector.

Getting to Aing-Tii is hard. Getting to interact with the Aing-Tii is harder, and leaving the planet after is next to impossible. For obvious reasons the planet is highly treasured by the Crusade with access being restricted even for our own people.

I highly recommend PMing Amorella, she can tell you more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom