Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tiki Piki Hides

What does a sniper and artist have in common, deta
It had been quite a while since Formorta had accepted a contract, most of the masked assassins duties being towards the Ancient Eye and the PAC Ops secret organization. Unfortunately things had not gone as planned, their leaders greatly underestimating the amount of Jedi that lived on the worlds they had taken over... like literately every civilens was a Jedi. In time when the opportunity arose basically the entire planet revolted and the military was faced with billions of force users, their strength overthrowing the regime lead by Mythos.

Not the allusive but also infamous sniper was back to doing what she did best, killing large things from a safe distance with aim more precise then a IG droid, her target this time Tikulini Hides. This meant traveling to Jazbina which in all honesty was not a bad place, similar to her home planet of Tatooine, but not as... feral, actual civilization and culture here. On another day, another time Formorta may have come here for a holiday, but no, this was business, the 6 armed woman silently scaling the walls of the sun crsytal caves, her high powered APAR loaded an loaded.

"Plan of attack, make nose and lure the thing out, have it almost eat you, use grappling hooks to get away, send a few armor piercing rounds down it's throat... easily said then done". Heck she did not even know if there where any left, but dam the force she was going to try, a generator being switched on just a few feet from here. A small trick she had picked up when facing other work like monster from around the galaxy, and once again her home world of Tatooine.

Formorta felt the rumble in the ground long before anything came, hands firmly on her rifle as the ground stirred, rocks falling from the ceiling as, followed by a large roar from the giant beast as it's face finally smashed through the ceiling. In that slip second the masked assassin quickl sent a .50 cal slug towards the worms mouth, a small amount of blood spraying from it's skin before she had to relocate, and fast.

The grappling hook's carbon fiber string became tight, pulling with a sudden force along Formorta's body, herself lurching a little as the mechanical tool quickly pulled her out of the way of the massive worm. It's weight crushing the generator she used to lure it out of hiding, a for to be reckoned with. "I really wish I could use explosives, but that would ruin the hide quality", her plan, continue to shoot round into the worms open mouth, cause internal damage and make it bleed out.

So far it was nice to see her round penertrate the beasts skin, the question was if she had enough round to kill the beast and keep track of it. "Best can do is juse shoot and see", the masked assassin mused to herself, loading another round into her APAR, with a small remote making another generator turn on, said worm turning around to face it's new prey, Formorta lining up a second shot into its open mouth, lined with sharp teeth.

"Eat Lead"

"Why won't you just die, these bullets don't come cheap you know", Formorta yelled at the worm as she loaded another round into her APAR, having spent 5 rounds to far to not real damage. "Like I get this job was not supposed to be easy, but I would like to make a decent profit out of taking your skin back to my contractor". Perhaps it would have been easier to use explosions, save some money and ruin a little bit of hide, but no, at this point she was committed to taking it down via internal bleeding.

... Wait internal bleeding, rats that's the problem, her rounds where armor piecing, not really made to disperse on impact like hollow point round, but where could she find something that had the same effect, unless. The masked assassin's eye darted down to her vibro knifes, the tools being next to unless in such a situation, mostly, "unorthodox, I like it".

If she could have the worm swallow the knif's and then shoot them with the APAR, that would result in a shower of deadly shrapnel entering it's mouth and hopefully killing it. Though such a plan was risky and if it failed she would have accomplished nothing and just waited even more money, buuuuuut, it was an interesting concept, thus work exploring anyways.

Formorta shot her grappling hook to the side, changing her direction to enter on the massive worm, hands grasping her vibro blades while the others kept a solid grip around her APAR. One shot, hopefully, she needed to be on time and precise, any mishaps and she would be at the worse dead, or down a few hundred credits, but that would ruin her reputation, Formorta Never Missed.

Coming to the apex of her swing Formorta threw her knifes, time seeming to slow down as she took a breath, closing her left eye and pearing down the scope. For a few seconds nothing was their, just the mouth of the giant worm, slowly coming closer, closer and even closer. Then, a small glint of metal entered the side of the site, in the split second Formorta letting out a shot, the round rocketing towards the knifes, shattering them into many species and sending the shrapnel into the beasts mouth.

Upon inpace a echoing cry could be heard through the caves as the sharpe tiny metal shards penetrated into the worms soft mouth, cutting its life short in a few seconds, the massive beast crashing down upon the ground. It's insides where ruined, but the outside hide was untouched, "just as ordered... now how do I get this thing out of here"?

One job down another pops up, but that was the life of a bounty hunter

It had taken a little longer then expected but with the help of several hover platforms and other craft the massive worm had been brought out of the cave. "I hope that does not cut into my paycheck... not buy a cargo ship or freighter of some type, I have a feeling it will com in handy for future hunting".

The massive worm was placed to the side, Formorta walking around to inspect the hide, so far not immediate damage, that was good. "Guess I'll call my employer, perhaps hire a freighter captain if they are not in the pick up business, but over all I would say it's been an interesting hunt". One step closer to becoming as famous as a certain Mando, after all she doubted the man could do such a precise job as this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom