Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tiki House

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

She shook her head looking at some of the things. "Your tracking skills can work better then mine, their scent is all oil and machinery from ships. I can just barely smell them underneath it all." She was looking at a number of the things but with Scarlet here she could sense and track better then the Del-Ya could so they might have a chance to find them. "And if we do find them we don't have to killl, non lethal is a good course of action."

[member="Serana"]

"I would indeed appreciate that..." She murmured, kneeling down near the ship to inspect the hull, carbon scoring and displaced earth....There had been a landspeeder or such here...Following it's trail shouldn't be too hard

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

She gave a nod of her head to that, she was working better at it as Serana stood there reaching out with the force. "You are welcome, I'll always be there to work and protect you." She worked on some of the things before moving and setting up before she put her saber on her horn. The ring tightening a little to hold itself in place turning lots of the attention."Do you see anything?"

[member="Serana"]

"I think they've left the caves here....they might have an enclave or a hideout deeper in the island's jungles...." She murrmured stepping up, tightenign the rifle's strap "Come now then, we've got ground to cover" She smiled heading outside with her companion, ready to face the day

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

She looked out of the cave ready for anything while she was moving with some of her attention on the jungle around them, A place deeper inside meant there was more chances for them to go and deal with the really dangerous things thankfully away from the problems of them all. She wouldn't have to risk being near miners on the coast or civilians.

[member="Serana"]

Scarlet finally pulled the rifle from her back, tilting it to check it was completely loaded, even though she knew it would be. With a quiet zoop, the various electronic systems on it came to life, motion trackers, range finders, sight and automatic counter weights, all to correct and ease her work as a sniper

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

Serana stayed with her and leading the way while they were going through the jungle to give some of the bigger things. She stood on one of the ridges looking over as on the coast the pirates speeders coulld be seen getting unloaded into a transport. "It doesn't look like one made for being in space, maybe their base is planet side and this will be easier then we thought."

[member="Serana"]

"Think we're too far away to attach a tracker to them....Unless you could fly me over and let me drop it onto the transport from above...." She murrmurred, stroking her chin thoughtfully as she looked down at the pirates. She could probably eliminate them all from her, but she needed to find their base

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

Looking at her while she have a nod of her head. "I can." Extending her wings so she could fly and find the currents while she looked at Scarlet. "You have the tracker ready and get on, we'll drop it and head to one of the other small hills to get a vantage point. We want to make sure they don't keep doing this."

[member="Serana"]

She nodded in agreement and climbed onto her friend's back, the tracker beeping quietly, ready to be attached to any metallic object, like the transport below them. This should go easy, quickly in, and bakc out again, before the pirates even knew what happened.

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

With scarlet on her back she was ready for anything, heading up towards the ships while the air currents sent her up higher so the witch could drop and put the tracker on the ship. Getting a small look on her face of excitement at the idea when she dipped down before going off to the side ladning ont he tree and mountain to stand tall and ready.

[member="Serana"]

"There we go now....all we have to do is wait" Scarlet murrmurred after the tracker had been placed. All had gone well so far, now the two simply had to wait for the pirates to leave, dirty scum, and they would be able to follow them to their hideout

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

That was the spirit as she looked back at Scarlet and they could watch the pirates here when they were working on things. She wanted to work on some of the things here. She was going over all of it and used the force to secure her necklace with the crystal in the center. So she could use the directional crystal and fire a close quarters beam of force energy if she needed it over problems to knock people out. "we got it good and now to just wait for them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom