Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tiki House

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

The muscles in her wings were working hard, throughout the world the padawan was moving while she took in the sights of the planet. All below them with Scarlet the mercenary witch who had given her a lot to think about when it came to working with other people. The Del-Ya rose up a little higher with the added weight of her equipment and companion on her back. The mane of colored hair there, she felt it moving in the wind before she banked to the side a little coming down towards the island in the middle of the large lake. "How have you been enjoying our time together?" She asked it turning her head back to watch her before going towards the island. They could explore it and the jungle down below all around them. with the sound of her hooves pounding the ground when she landed on the island. Maramere was a big place to be but so much easier to see from above.

[member="Serana"]

"I've enjoyed it greatly, I do believe I've learned much" The witch offered as she clung to the mane of the Del-ya. It was exhillerating, yet terrifying at the same time to be so high in the air, with the only thing between her and a swift, painful death the padawan beneath her. But besides that, she had made a friend, that was the greatest pleasure of this trip so far

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

As she came down getting them to safety on the mysterious island she couldn't help but take a few moments. Scarlet was a wonder while she tucked her wings in to provide some siding to the walk as well as offer some shade from the sun as it came in from the side. Serana flicked her tail back and forth while she went over a number of different scenarios in her head. "That is good to hear, I am just glad to be able to help you with it." She waited for a moment before going into a gallop into the jungle leading the way They had so much to explore and scarlet well she could provide better protection with her guns then just with the padawans lightsaber. "We might even be able to find you some stygium on this world."

[member="Serana"]

"That would be most wonderful...." She murmurred softly. Riding was so much more pleasant than walking her feat sore trekking across the world. Though the lack of a saddle, and the nature of wearing a tight bodysuit did make it somewhat awkward. It was truly a pleasant way to travel. "And what about you? Anything you yourself are excited for?" She asked, tilting her head slightly

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

Serana stopped for a moment looking out from a small hill over some of the jungle as her mind was reaching out with the force. She was working to think about what it was she wanted to find or maybe what she wanted to get going towards some of her own equipment. She had to work with some of it before she spoke looking back at her. "I am not certain but being here with you and all that I have been able to do has been quite a time." She started moving again trotting instead of going at a run while she moved her shoulders just a bit for Scarlet to relax and enjoy the motion of their ride.

[member="Serana"]

She sighed softly, contentedly as she rode. It was quite relaxing really, and she was tempted to nod off. She layed down, resting her head against Serana's neck , wrapping her arms around it as she closed her eyes, letting herself simply be carried. There were only a few people she'd let herself relax around like this, and Serana was one of them. Her hand Idly stroked the Del-ya's mane

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

She felt her there on her back resting as the padawan raised her wings, using them to hold her in place and give her a nice place so she could rest after the long day they had been having. All of the jungle around them and she stayed at it to keep her friend plus some more safe. The force energies she was using to sense obscured when she came out of the jungle into a small clearing near one of the caves. Pirates came around here from time to time and hassled the miners while they steal what they found. "Rest now, you've had a long night, we shall be able to relax for a time. Then go searching in case there are some pirates around."

[member="Serana"]

"Mmmm yesss...." She softly murmured agreement to her suggestion. The sniper was quite tired despite her best efforts to remain awake, and soon fell asleep against the Del-ya's soft, comfortable back. She would rest there untill Serana woke her again, she knew that the girl would not abandon her here alone, unlike some of her former comrades

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

She stayed moving through the jungle coming back up as the mine she could walk through the caves. The gleam of crystals around them, the smel in the air from the hydrocutters that had been sold to many before she stopped for a moment to caress and move the mercs hair from the side of her face. She was very pretty sleeping like that. They had been spending more time going around before she came up seeing signs there had been a fight before here but everything was gone when she came out of the mines near a cart and partially destroyed ship.

[member="Serana"]

Scarlet of course was obvlious to this, though she did murmur softly as the hair was softy brushed from her face. She felt a serene and calming presence around her as she was carried through the cave, though the acrid stench of blaster fire still lingering in the air eventully stirred her

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

Getting out there while she stood over some of the things, brushing at and speaking before she turned her attention to the ship. "Hey we got something here." She looked over some of the things and couldn't make out what had been used weapon wise but it looked like the ship had been sitting and loaded up, then blown from the inside then outwards." She said it while going over some of the things there while she walked.

[member="Serana"]

Scarlet yawned softly, slowly sitting up. Sliding off of the Del-ya's back, brushing a hand along her side as she inspected the ship inside of the cavern. Truly it was a curious place, what excactly had happened here? The Dathomiri couldn't help but wonder

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

Looking it all over she could handle some of the information but wasn't exactly certain of the attack methods as she spoke. "The stygium in the island is rare and valuable, pirates steal it to sell and use for their own stealth equipment." She said it while tucking her wings in close and moving some of the debris with the force through her horn. "THough I am not sure where they might have gone, some of the outlying settlements on the planet have been secured and scoured by troopers."

[member="Serana"]

"They're pirates...if there is one thing they're good at, it's staying out of the sight of good, honest justice" She murrmurred, looking around the cavern curiously. There were still a few crystals left untouched, but, should she really take one? It almost felt like theft

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

She looked at her with a nod of her head, the stygium crystals were free game for gathering up and using. Mostly likely sasori would come out here and pick up the pieces to try and recover what they could and finding the pirates for justice would bring to them a number of stygium crystals. "That is always a plan, though my tracking skills and knowledge of the weapons they are using. I just know we can handle it."

[member="Serana"]

She thought for a moment, and nodded "Then let us find the pirates. I'm not going to stand by while more innocents get hurt" She decided. Her figers toyed with the strap across her chest, which held the rifle close to her body. It seemed like nowhere was far enough away to escape the killing

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

Serana looked at her feeling it with the force as she nuzzled Scarlets arm a little as she sent some reassuring energies as she framed. "Hey you alright?" She asked it with some concern before she was looking outwards at the small trail a repulsor from airspeeders had left. "You know I am here with you Scarlet and that nothing bad will happen so long as we are together."

[member="Serana"]

"Y-Yeah I'm all right just, I've been trying to stop with the Killing...I don't like where it's taken me in the past" She murrmurred, rubbing her arm awkwardly. She had spent so many years, hunting, killing for the simple pleasure of it. She didn't want to return to those times, she had nearly lost so much that was dear to her because of it

[member="Scarlet Ghost"]

Watching her while she walked a little and sensed the feelings of the womans he had come to consider her friend. All of their works over some of the larger things until she was bringing one of her wings over her shoulder like an arm. "It brought you to me didn't it? That isn't such a bad thing and I have been learnign the force doesn't just work by accident." Serana nozzled her arm while she licked at her hand. "I'm a plus aren't I?"

[member="Serana"]

"Well yes" She admitted, petting her muzzle lightly as she looked around "But, enough about me. Where exactly are we to find these pirates, or shall I invoke an old tradition to track them?" She asked, glancing around the cavern with a slightly puzzled expression

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom