Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Tier Four Company Shares Auction!

Matreya

As of late I have made mention of growing lax with my company. (Merr-Sonn, Inc) Tis wholly true. I contemplated giving it up, straight up for free. But... This is kind of my baby, ya know? Three years have gone into this thing. I have always fallen back just a little short of achieving tier five, like even now I only have the major project needing to be finished and I will have it...

But I just can't wrap my brain around it.

So, shout out to the residential Vampiress for the idea of shareholding. I am going to hold an auction, one in which 45% shares will be for grabs (55% will be held for Zaiden). This way others can gain from this project, not just myself, while I don't exactly just waste the time I put into it.

Just to clarify: Vokun (Zaiden James-Greyson) will be majority shareholder, and will maintain majority control.

Benefits from owning:
  • Income. Dependent on amount owned, you gain a constant profit. A percentage of total earnings from the company is transferred to you.
  • Control. Being in the shareholders position, you have a position of power. Your input will be heard in the direction of the company being moved, also any weaponry or items wanted to, can be made by MSI.
  • Monthly Privilege. Every month you can claim a free item, no matter what it is, if you hold more than 6%
  • Discount. As a shareholder, regardless of percentage, you receive a 40% discount at all locations. Plus a 62% discount at all pertained HomeLand Buffet locations
The rules are:
  • In Character. The whole page will be in character. Choose to encrypt your information, direct at the auctioneer (me) directly, or other things. But everything done is in character and should be handled that way
  • Lots. The lots are as follows: 2%, 3%, 5%, 15%, and 20%
  • Fairness. Be fair. If someone comes and bids 20 credits, don't jump to 50 million just because your character is far more rich
  • Frugal. If you wish, be frugal. Don't spend more cash. Offer what you feel the lot is worth. A person that creatively bids, might only have to spend 3 creds to win 20%
  • The Auction will end on Sunday (18th) at 11:59 pm
(NOTICE: I am changing the name of the company, releasing canonocity before the end of the auction. It will not be canon any longer. Therefore anyone owning a canon organization can still bid on this)

All along the holonet would pop up alerts for those looking to get into the business game: "Massive corporation selling shares! Heavy profitability!" Beneath that was the Merr-Sonn logo. This was a corporation worth billions at one point, a head of its business acumen. Now, while not as grand, it had delved into rarer types, doing far more than it ever had, including Masterwork alchemy.

"Click this link, should you wish to bid!!" Said link would lead to a site maintained and monitored, by multiple AIs of the higher tiers. No hacking, no theft. Inside would show the lots as well as a hooded, and unidentifiable, Vokun (Zaiden James-Greyson) head of the company, sat in front of a camera, observing the site alongside his programs.

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

A message comes to you from the Holo net.

[Hey Pik! Setting up a Trading Company and we are interested in holding some of your Shares]

Bidding on the 20%

5,001 Creds, plus

-Will assist with two Company threads
-50% Shipping on all items.

Fine, then. On the 20%;
  • 5,002 credits
  • Assistance of the Felswoop Syndicate in an unlimited number of threads, especially pertaining towards more illicit activities
  • 1 crate of Jedi's Tear
  • 30% permanent discount on all Syndicate goods and services, including security and smuggling.
[member="Darth Pikiran"] | [member="Cait Sandusky"]

An encrypted message is played. A figure with a blurred out face, only being able to tell that his skin tone is red would beging to speak in a monotomous yet disfigured voice.
"Hello. I'd like to place a bid for the 5% slot, I will start at 1,200 Credits."
The transmission cuts out shortly afterwards.
======================================================================================
OOC:​
Along with this I will assist on one company thread.
[member="Darth Pikiran"]

Matreya

"Sorry, that was to clarify that there wasn't 50% for grabs. I should have explained further, the lots are the amounts that can be bid upon, not 50. The auction is still open, so I won't simply agree at this moment. Keep tuned in, you never know."

[member="Kami Meran"]

Matreya

[member="Kami Meran"] [member="Dexen Yash"] [member="Cait Sandusky"] [member="Rakosh Saqai"]

Being that this did not get as much grounding as I had planned, I will simply accept all of it. However, I will award based on my own personal views of this thread.

Rakosh Saqai --- 5% as requested || Will contact about the company thread
Cait Sandusky --- 10% as requested (You played frugle. I like it) || Will contact about company threads
Dexen Yash --- 20% (Persistance Paid Off) || Will contact for assistance some time
Kami Meran --- 10% (You tried to buy too much lol. But it still paid off.)

Expect a thread soon enough for the characters to meet, sign deals, gather their shares etc.

The Slave rubs his temples at the computer monitor blinking a bygone image. As much as he planned to bid, he seemed to have overslept by about four days; creating a bit of a situation within his own financial sector. A quiet, angry mumbling drug fiend eventually stood from the taunt at the monitor and walked out for another day of decadance.

The monitor read;
"Auction Concluded."
---

OOC: I'm annoyed I missed this. :(

[member="The Slave"]

Im going to tag you in the thread. Im sure you can come up with a reason for your char to be there. I have 5% Im willing to part with so, up to you whether you make an offer.

[member="The Slave"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom