Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tier 1 Dominion of Drongar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naadi Maaro said:
[member="D’in Ss’ikoo"]

i had an idea for Din and Naadi. Din is already in the lucrehulk, yes, ?

then Naadi shall venture forth into the ship wreck (and in turn accidentally activating ALL THE BATTLE DROIDS !!) and cat and bug can have a tense adventure, reminiscent of SW-Rebels episode 'The Last Battle' ?
Sure sounds like a lot of fun. Only issue is I can't imagine a lot of the droids would be in operating condition. It's been a couple thousand years after all and I'm only planning to repair a hundred droids since they will have had to have been in a fully sealed section of the ship.

Goodness...I'm actually NOT tagged in this.

tumblr_n1fg8svWvC1rck739o2_250.gif

Well. Maybe it's time I used this IC to throw a spanner in your works, o Silver Jedi!

Muha...hah...muhahha...muahahahahahaa!

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Connor Harrison said:

Well. Maybe it's time I used this IC to throw a spanner in your works, o Silver Jedi!

Muha...hah...muhahha...muahahahahahaa!
didn't know if you would show up or if you'd be in the middle of a brooding session master guy-liner

Connor Harrison said:
Well. Maybe it's time I used this IC to throw a spanner in your works, o Silver Jedi!Muha...hah...muhahha...muahahahahahaa!
You are forgetting something very important.

"I will not indulge in the practice of maniacal laughter, despite the proven stress-relieving effects of such behavior. When so occupied, it is too easy to miss unexpected developments that a more alert and attentive individual would notice."

http://legendspbem.angelfire.com/eviloverlordlist.html

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Connor Harrison"] this is a safe place, the beauty is we are drama free and don't like trying to one up each other so you can do what you want and no ooc motivations to use it to harass you.

unless of course Connor tries to flirt with the nubile amazon tribe that me and [member="Aria Vale"] are searching for in the jungle to study their mating rituals.. then you gonna be smacked down

[member="Ryn'Dhal"] Everyone is welcome when we gossip about Connor ;)

And [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] I don't think having a kid and leaving him with the Master Kitty so you can hunt down Sith is the Jedi way either, so we'll let him off the hook :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom