Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Thyri Heavenshield

General Information
WRXU3N5.png

Full Name: Thyri Heavenshield
Force Rank: Apprentice
Titles:

• Northwind
  • Ghost of the Fens
  • Stalker of the Fell
  • The Young Stag
  • The Phoenix Reborn
  • Little Fawn (formerly)
Species: Humanoid
Race: Valkyri
Planet of Birth: Midvinter
Homeworld: Midvinter
Height: 170 cm
Weight: 60 kg
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Auburn
Complexion: Pale
Force Sensitive: Yes

Theme: Neal Acree - Anduin
R52C1nB.png

Family
Théodred Heavenshield Théodred Heavenshield : Father
Ylva Heavenshield: Mother
Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield : Grandfather
Coci Heavenshield Coci Heavenshield : Grandmother

Thyrian Hearthfire Thyrian Hearthfire : Great Uncle & Namesake (deceased)
Kära Hearthfire Kära Hearthfire : Great Aunt

Thrand Dawnbringer Thrand Dawnbringer : Great Grandfather (deceased)
Sarah Vhalorious: Great Grandmother (deceased)

Strengths & Weaknesses
Studious Mind: While lacking in the lust for adventure, Thyri instead shows great interest in books and learning.
Ghost of the North: Master of subterfuge and stealth, using guerilla tactics and knowledge of the land to best foes.
Northwind: Trained in fencing and strategy by Grey-Boar himself, Thyri is a capable commander and swordsman.
Stalker: Working under the pseudonym "Northwind", he wanders the North righting wrongs and hunting criminals.

Little Fawn: Born to the Royal House of Heavenshield, he is well-protected and cared for by family and staff alike.

Mind Over Matter: What he lacks in physical means he makes up for in intelligence, especially in a fight.

Runt of the Litter: Scrawny and physically unimposing, he did not have an easy time making childhood friends.
S-s-stutterer: Seldom speaks his mind due to a rather crippling stammer, instead preferring action over words.

Last edited:
Thyri Heavenshield
A Brief Introduction
Little Thyri. So shy and gentle. I guess I saw a lot of my old self in my youngest nephew; when you grow up without the ability to express yourself in the most natural fashion so readily available to most others, it makes you question whether you even had a voice to begin with. Whether you have an opinion, and a right to be heard. So you stop trying to say anything. Such was the early life of sweet Thyri.

Born in the wake of the Great War, where my father led the forces of Midvinter to victory against the Crone, Thyri was able to bring joy back into all our lives. My brother Théodred and his wife Ylva, of course, but perhaps even more so my father. Thyrian, the Phoenix King, had sacrificed himself to ensure the safety of all Midvinter. There is no doubt that my uncle now walks alongside his own father, but he left a younger brother in mourning.

So it was that when learning of his wife's expectance, Théodred chose to name the child "Thyri", in honour of our Uncle Thyrian. His arrival allowed King Thurion to heal the wound of his brother's passing and put his grief behind him. I believe that, simply by being, Thyri was instrumental in turning him into the Lion King of legend so greatly cherished to this day.

Growing up, little Thyri suffered from a debilitating stutter which greatly impeded his ability to make friends. Add to this his small size and timid nature, and few boys ever bothered to even look his way. Valkyri boys need to be strong and resilient, with a lust for adventure like his father and sister both possessed growing up. Friends are made while bashing each other with sticks, pretending they're the great heroes of ages past.

No-one ever cares about the runt of the litter, who cowers in the corner without any wish to fight.

With no friends save for his adoring family - above all his big sister Thora, who always had his back - Thyri spent his free time delving into moldy books and dusty scrolls whenever he found them, soaking up whatever bits of information he could understand being a small boy. Other than his loving parents caring for his wellbeing at every turn, he also had Uncle Bors to turn to.

Old Grey-Boar was tasked with personally overseeing Thyri's training. While initial results suggested it was a fruitless effort, the old man was nothing if not stubborn. Equally fruitless was Thyri's efforts to teach Bors how to read the common tongue, but it was in their vast differences that the two formed an unlikely partnership. In time, both efforts would bear fruit.

More to come...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom