Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign Through The Veil

oyxfgnrPf4WbezBDJdC8AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

THROUGH THE VEIL

THE NEW IMPERIAL ORDER AND THE GALACTIC ALLIANCE

ZNBrI4N.png
GA-Main.png

The galaxy is built on secrets, deception, and lies.

You, of all people, know that much more than most. But there are two kinds of secrets- the ones you find, and the ones you keep. The ones you keep can save you, or damn you. But there are some secrets, that if discovered, could change a great deal.

It'll be up to you to lift the veil, to tread down into the galaxy's dark corners to find out what's going on- and to find something to bring back, if you can.

SYNPOSIS

The intel around the black markets is swarming with activity. Not the usual kind- from all corners of the galaxy, someone is planning to auction off a great number of... something. But from the intel gathered in your local space- they're all headed for an auction somewhere in Hutt Space.

From your recon, the major players, the big wigs, and every scum in the galaxy wants whatever is being auctioned off. Anyone who's anyone is sending someone to bid on whatever this is.

Find out what it is.

And bring it back for us.

OOC:

Hi everyone, this thread will be series to my previous Campaign Into Darkness. It'll be DM'd and managed by me, and with plenty of twists and turns. PM me if you have any questions or concerns- or if you want your faction involved! I wanted to do this a while ago, but events at the beginning of the year and the holidays backed this up a bit.

Although yes, this is adversarial in nature- this isn't an open combat, PVP thread. You're operatives and spies competing for an objective- going guns blazing will just make you lose the prize! Keep a cool head and you'll do fine.

I look forward to writing with you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom