Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Through Reason, We Triumph | TCH

The Techno Muun
pe4B9b1.jpg

The words were emblazoned upon the banners of the Hegomany, which floated in celebration throughout the streets of Cathar. From the oceans of the western continent to the majestic cities of the Eastern Seaboard, the people of Cathar gathered for the might of conquest. And why shouldn't they? For the first time, in nearly 10,000 Years, a new rule would be established over the galaxy. A rule in which, order and peace was truly attained.

And so, decreed by the leader of the most prestigious planet in the cosmos, that a crusade to reclaim what was lost to the ages, was to be carried out. And by God's might, Trevor would see to it.

And so forth he walked until he was centimeters away from a ledge that overlooked the assembled masses. His gray hair blew slightly as the wind brushed against him. His deep, dark blue eyes stared solemnly into the crowd.

"Through Reason, we Triumph" he began his speech.

latest

The Third Founding

The men and women of the Catharian Hegemony had awaited this moment for millennia. The return of its power and legions to once again walk the Unknown Regions. Not as mere conquerors but crusaders bent on returning the Galaxy to a centrally controlled government where peace and order will reign once again supreme. The Nationalistic Zeal of all on Cathay was felt permeating throughout the three-controlled worlds underneath the Catharian Hegemony's banner.

The Re-activation of the shipyards orbiting Cathay has now brought on a near-golden age of prosperity to those without jobs. The creation of a renewed Navy, no longer just mere refurbished ships and the activation of the newest Space Marine Chapter headed by Chapter Master and newly appointed Consul Mag Mag had only seemed to propel the people of Cathay into the future. On the surface of Cathay, the people stood awaiting their Autocrat, alongside the newly appointed co-consul Van Hill Van Hill . Jackson began the speech with the motto that would forever write itself on the tapestries of the Catharian Hegemony.

"Through Reason, We Triumph." Of course these were just words written long ago by a mere scholar, yet these words have come to define the Catharian Hegemony through its millennia of planning and exile. The Hegemony's core values were intellectual pursuits, and the loss of superstitious religious religious beliefs which once permeated Catharian Culture long ago.

61c58dbeb1b7315fc6b6e9629f54fa86f60fbc5e_hq.jpg

"Sons of Xzeench Space Marine"
Before Jackson stood the Five Space Marine Chapters, The Sons of Xzeench, The Catharian Fists, Sons of Cathay, Blood Marines, and the last, newly created Marine Chapter headed by Chapter Master Mag. Upon the large podium Jackson stood, he could spot the Catharian Statue of Valor peering straight toward him, while the people of Cathay awaited his beginning speech with muffled murmurs. The Armies of Cathay, the Million Strong Legions chosen to return to Cathay for this ceremony and the beginning of the Third Founded stood idle, awaiting the word from their leader. Almost on Que, their Autocrat Stepped forward. With she, clad in the blood red robes of the Catharian Banner. Almost instantly, the people shouted in triumph and adoration of both the Newly appointed Consuls and the Autocrat of Cathay. The Very being who birthed this civilization from the ashes of the Mandalorian Wars long ago. Xzaien watched as a smile was slowly drawn upon her face, She raised an arm in the air as the shouting and applause grew louder as the Final Space Marine Chapters marched into the main square alongside their lesser Army Troopers.

tumblr_p2vi4qgkr01ri5ljho2_400.gifv

Xzaien began her speech, almost quite literally taking the words from Consul Jackson's mouth.

"People of the Catharian Hegemony, hear me. It has been ten-thousand years since we as people unified during the horrible Mandalorian Wars. We have seen close friends killed, and mothers and sisters wrenched from our arms by the unworthy, who sought to see our united front fall. Over these last ten-thousand years, we have shown ourselves the depths of creativity, knowledge, and power by arms. We stand poised to become the great bulwark against the elements that exist close to home. We have seen technological advancements seen as utterly alien to those outside of our borders. We seek not war with these adversaries, but unity against the forces of Chaos, and the barbarians on the furthest rim of our Galaxy. Our power, stretches from the very beaches of Cathay to the sands of Bogo-Rai, this civilisation that we have built, from nothing is something that should be kept in all our hearts in the coming years. We may loose battles, but we cannot be broken, cannot be stopped, nor can we fall forever. We must take destiny by the reigns and tell those who seek our destruction. Tell them, WE ARE STILL HERE!"

Immediately after the conclusion of the first part of her speech, the entire world shook with excitement and nationalistic zeal. Whistles and music, all was what permeated the streets of Xzeenia that day. Xzaien, continued.

"We are here, not only because of our true hearts and strong minds. We are here, because of those who defended us from the forces of Chaos. Look to your Space Marine, Look to your Army Trooper. In their eyes, burns a desire to forever end war and usher in a new era or justice, order, and peace. Each of these brave men and women took an oath, that through their unbreakable will and desire to return justice anything can be accomplished. My friends, countrymen, kin. I say to you as I say to my own. We will achieve civilisation, if it costs us the very ground we stand upon. These two consuls, appointed by my hand will henceforth, be the face and blood of those loyal and strong enough to see to it these goals we have placed before us. I introduce to you, Consul Jackson, and Consul and Space Marine chapter Master, Mag. These two men have seen us triumph over our enemies many times. Csillia... the homeworld of the Chiss being one of them. I say to you my countrymen, we will bring hellfire to those who seek our destruction!"

The shouts of excitement and nationalism shook the very stars. The cry of unity, and power was something which permeated deeply inside of Catharian Society. Meanwhile, Xzaien stepped back and allowed the two leaders to once again speak.

This was new to Mag. He was changed, in more ways then one. This was where he belonged now. His whole life had been spent as a slave, for a long time, just simple labor. Fixing the rooms and dealing with the bar. Then his talent for attracting customers and his ability to dance was recognized. He was made important. Then the owner kept running into money trouble, Mag ended up on the market, but it was interrupted by Xzaien Xzaien and the Catharian military. He was freed, and he was offered a position. A Space Marine Chapter Master. And so, here he was, in the massive armor. Standing in his position. Listening to the speech.

Mag was never a warrior, but he was now. Enhanced, altered, created into a soldier. The thing that had pushed him through to achieve was already there, his devotion to obey. Mag had never fully even thought of himself as being free to choose between things of importance. He would always serve under another, the thought of being completely free was so hard to comprehend. So here he was, he made a choice, and his choice was to obey someone, and something, who he believed could deserve it.

They were powerful, even potentially scary, but Mag would stand for them. He nodded his head towards Consul Jackson as he was introduced, as well as to those before him as she introduced him. The new Chapter Master, with such a simple name as Mag. Not that they'd want to say his full name. Take up that extra six seconds of time just getting it pronounced.

She stepped aside, allowing the two new individuals to speak. Mag was the first to step forwards, "Hello to you all! I am Mag Unit Seewayae, not really that long ago, I was a slave. Something I had been all my life. I never even contemplated freedom. Until the moment that the Catharian Hegemony came forwards." He smiled for a moment, that of someone who had a sort of pride of someones or somethings action, of a moment, "High Auger Xzaien Xzaien and the soldiers wiped the floor with the slavers! Freeing me and many slaves along with me, and showing us the chance of the future. In the process I was offered the ability to come to the position I am at now. I was granted a completely new life underneath the Hegemony and now I can stand before you! From a slave to a space marine! And now here I am. And I will serve the Hegemony and everything that we fight for. This universe is full of chaos and catastrophe's. The Hegemony can serve as a hold to reason, a hold to order and society. And a destroyer of those who seek to rid the universe of it."

He raised a clenched hand in the air, "Victory over chaos!" he said before stepping back, and getting right back into the stance he was in before.

Sinder stood tall, just over seven feet not including his ears… Humans hated when he included his ears. With that seven feet also came a couple hundred pounds of muscle, and on top of that was nearly seventy-five pounds of armor.‌ Even through his size his personality was not hard to make out, with his ears still visibly pierced and his armor adorned with gold trinkets and a necklace made with variously sized teeth. Behind his heavy armor was a large repeating blaster, scorched around the edges from years of use.

The Trianii stood rows behind the rest of the military, not only because of his height, but because of his allegiance. The Auger herself had hired the mercenary based on his abilities and prowess. She had tested him personally and found him fit to serve under the Hegemony, for compensation of course. For the time being it was a mutually beneficial arrangement for them both. They provided the bounty hunter with unlimited credits and in return he shot whomever the instructed him to.

Beside the credits, Sinder felt a sense of comradery with some of the members due to their species. It was hard for Trinaii to feel accepted in a lot of situations, but to be surrounded with Cathar, for once in his life he didn’t feel out of place. He sat through the speeches they gave, standing tall in the crowd, waiting for the next one, cheering when the rest of the crowd did.

The Techno Muun
"Our rise to victory, was foretold amongst the stars. For Milliena have we slept and yet as we did we drifted futher and further from the era of our time. In the far South a Confederacy of Independt System's rules the Outer Rim which has grown beyond recognition. In the far north, a vat of biological idots, revoke technology instead enslaving sentient beings to do their bindings. This is not the Galaxy we have all fought for. This is not the galaxy, I will ever fight for" with that, he took a small step foward.

His eyes grew heavier as they drifted among the people gathered below him. "For Vengeances Sake, For Glory's Sake. War!" He cried. The triumphant battle cry was met with the marching of soilders. Far above the gathered assembly, large fleets of warships entered hyperspace carrying the banner of the Hegomany to nerby worlds.

This was the Age of Cathy, and none could deny it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom