Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Through Iron and Ice [Sith Rescue - Mandalorian Clans]

Mia Monroe

M
0c6595b15a394655c59c1d4d58d90f25.jpg
Mandalore
North Pole Mountain Range
Detention Facility 118-7B
Six months since capture

The sun was dipping beneath the horizon, painting the sky in deep hues of orange, pink and purple it reflected onto the mountains side filtering through the barred window that served as Calina's only source of sunlight. Two foot in width and one in height, it was set with thick bars of mandalorian iron. Icy wind eased through it, bringing with it a few fresh snowflakes. Calina tugged the threadbare blanket about her a little more, muscles trembling against the cold.

A ysalamiri nutrient tank rested on the wall opposite her cell door, the foul lizard blotting out all her other options for escape. Truth be told, even if she had tried, she wouldn't have gotten far. If they didn't catch her, the mountains would swallow her up fast enough. she had wiled away the first week, contemplating her options. Waiting had turned out to be her best.

So Calina Ovmar waited, etching the days that passed onto the wall with a stone. they never questioned her, never tortured her, they simply left her to rot, perhaps hoping the stink would bring in something far more exciting for them to deal with. She wiled away the time between exercise and meditation. Though without the force the latter often turned to contemplation.

Every day, she told herself that they would come, that her mother hadn't abandoned her to suffer a fate because of sins that weren't hers.

And every day, she was left. She watched the sunlight drift from her window, behind her, the artificial light kicking in in the corridor beyond her cell. She lowered her eyes, angry tears burning in them. She scooped up a stone from the floor, got to her feet and scored another line on the wall.

"Maybe tomorrow."

OOC: Time to rescue the kid. Have fun and remember Wheaton's Law. :D

[member="Matsu Xiangu"] [member="Tyger Tyger"] [member="Sirella Valkner"] [member="Pollux"] [member="Anaya Fen"] [member="Jared Ovmar"] [member="Amorella Shamalain"] @cameron centurion [member="Grimoire"] [member="Ra Vizsla"]

[member="Calina Ovmar"]

The thing about Ordo that he kept mostly to himself was, he knew things, a lot of things and the name Ovmar just happened to be one of them. Ordo and [member="Jared Ovmar"] happened to be well acquainted actually, so when he was doing a routine prisoner check in a report by one of his clan he was surprised to see an alleged Ovmar on said report.

He had taken the time and decided to visit said prisoner and had just arrived when the sun began peaking over the horizon. The big man slid the slot of the cell open to look in as a younger woman sat wrapped in a threadbare blanket scratching on the wall. The force was null even here outside the cell but it didn't matter, he didn't need it much anyway.

Without preamble he simply unlocked the door and walked in then closed the big door behind him and waited for the sound of it locking back up. He was clad from head to toe in dull scar riddled black armor with a heavy bag drapped over his shoulder. He turned to the girl and pulled off his buy'ce and set it on the deck before his nodded to her.

"Ovmar, I'm guessing." He said in that fatherly tone he had perfected over the years, "I'm Ordo. I'm here to talk to you for a minute or two."

He pulled a heavy blanket from the bag before he tossed it beside his helmet and tossed it beside her.

"If you don't mind." He smiled kindly. He could help her to help herself. That was more than her family could do.

[member="Soliael Devin Talith"] | [member="Matsu Xiangu"] | [member="Tyger Tyger"] | [member="Sirella Valkner"] | [member="Pollux"] | [member="Anaya Fen"] | [member="Amorella Shamalain"] | [member="Ashmedai"] | [member="Grimoire"] | [member="Catalys Maijora"] | [member="Ra Vizsla"] | [member="Ordo"]​

Hyperspace.

To this day it was an experience that made him shift in his seat. The blue lights flowing past in thin stripes reminded him that regardless of everything he had achieved... there were still limits. Still a sense of mortality lingering within those bones. It wasn't a pleasant feeling, especially with what they were about to do.

They had brought together... a lot of people.

Too much, part of him thought. But the other part was reminded of the fact that they were hitting Mandalore itself, war time, right when Ra had declared a crusade.

This thing was gonna be a mess and the more power players they had, the better the chances were they'd get out alive. It also meant that they weren't all coming in on the same ships - some of the mercs and Sith were on his stealth ship, deionized hulls and all the things to avoid detection.

The others had their own means of transportation.

He stopped his pacing and looked through the viewport again. It would be time soon.

Mia Monroe

M
Detention Facility 118-7B

The clanking of the lock had snapped her head round, she retreated into the corner as the large man stepped inside, the stone clutched tightly in her hand. Her only defence, should she need it. She eyed both him and his duffel bag. It wasn't exactly rocket science for him to work out who she was, what with it having been recorded and all. She kept her guard up, despite his tone.

The heavy blanket landed at her feet, kicking up a small cloud of dirt and dust with it. She stared at it for a long moment, a barefoot toeing it gently feeling the warmth within it. still she didn't take it. She didn't move. "I have little choice in the matter." she replied quietly. she stepped forward, over the blanket seeking to get a better look at his face in the light. "Ah," she said with realisation. "@Ordo. How quaint." She shook her head and returned to her corner, sitting down she gazed up at him. Strange to think that had he never banned Anaya from Mandalorian space, then she might not have been here, and instead, it would have been her mother.

"What would you like to talk about?"

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya watched him pace back and forth, tension rising in her shoulders. She glanced to her left where [member="Grimoire"] stood, before blowing a sigh out of her nose. "Whatever happens, my dear, stay close to me. Mandalorians have earned their reputation as fearsome warriors and they are well equipped to deal with the likes of you and I. You cannot rely on the force here, only on your senses."

There was a touch of fear in her heart as she stared at Jared, silhouetted against the blue swirl of hyperspace. She moved forward, coming to a halt at his side. "No matter what happens, we do not leave without our daughter."

[member="Jared Ovmar"]

[member="Jared Ovmar"] [member="Calina Ovmar"]

Ordo let out a small chuckle. He had only had one Sith act like that too him in his whole long life, [member="Anaya Fen"].

"You know if you were red I'd say you're just like someone I one I knew once but it doesn't matter." He said not botherin with questions. "I had a young prisoner once a lot like you. Ties to Ovmar. Whole bit. It took her people less than a week to bust in and ride off with her, and yet here you are. Seems wrong to me." Ordo leaned against the wall with a big heavy shoulder.

"I'm not here to make this a big ordeal, kid. The way I see it is: One you can sit and wait for whoever you're waiting for and when they get here they'll try and go through me to get you out. They may survive it or they may not but there's no telling. Two you can die here because they had better things to do and the Mandos could care less about a little Sithlett who screwed around and got caught. Or, three you can realize that I'm the only one who wanted to waste time on you, get up, stop with the superiority osik and come with me." Ordo stood up straight. "Now I have some strings attached but as far as I can see walking out of here and getting some food and decent clothes is a hell of a lot better than waiting for people that left you here to rot away because they had beyter things to do. I think my family could treat you a lot better than the one that got you into this but that's just me."

Ordo reached down to his bag and took out some old armor he had made for someone who died a lon time ago and set it on the floor.

"Come with me learn from me and when you're ready you can go be whomever you want to be." He said plainly, "That's what I want to talk about."

He was not here to rescue anybody. He was here to get paid.

Tyger Tyger shed no tears for a Sithgirl who played games of Intergalactic Espionage and got locked-up for her contrivance. No more than she deserved, really, than to disintegrate in a cell as a nobody; her father’s worst nightmare (and just desserts) to watch his name wash away in a single generation with as much thought as any sandcastle or McDonald’s. However, Darrell Irani, with is unique connections to the First Order, was able to organize use of the regional bounty hunter for a handsome fee. So, for now, Tyger Tyger could pretend to care.

Using the Far Star's unique intelligence package, Tyger Tyger was able to gain an stealthy entry, as well as a secure position to jump in to his target destination without setting off any anti-air precautionary measures.

The cargo door fell open, exposing the interior of the Far Star to Mandalore’s of the more extreme climates. Though the flurry whipped and cast about below, the ship soared over this perspiration; by all accounts and thermodynamics, at the warmest spot it could be. Still, the cold crept in, and it clung to his bones despite the layer of thermals he had added under his typical armor. Despite the goggles and the bandana covering his face.

This was fine. The crispness sharpened perception. It would keep Tyger Tyger awake and alert for what was to come.

Leia wandered into the open bay, immediately hit by the shock of the elements - How the once-familiar metal floor, now a thief, stealing her body heat from out the bottoms of her bare feet; how her long-missing arm suddenly ached from nowhere at the end of her poor vestigial stub. She took a seat away from the door, wrapping into herself and her clothing to bundle up, wanting to see Tyger Tyger off in the face of the clear discomfort.

He tried not to look at her. Something about throwing oneself out of a spacecraft made one reconsider the virtues of a road less traveled by. Milo held onto the “Oh-poodoo” cord and leaned out, looking down at the clouds obscuring the earth so far below. Should’ve been a goddamn banker.

You are not exactly in good company, here, Tyger, Watcher-Four reminded, having remotely hijacked the intercom.

“Yeah, I saw ‘em,” Tyger Tyger called back, somehow managing to mumble despite having to shout over the engines, the turbulence.

“It would be wise to act as though you will not be receiving support, because, if I were a betting man…”

“Never was much a team player anyway.”

This was a lie, and he knew it, immediately remembering the glory days with [member="Akk Akk"] during this whole bounty hunter shtick. Then there was Leia. And there had always been Watcher-Four, and the ghost of the old Tyger Tyger that haunted by way of golden caligraphy scribbled along the starship's walls.

He was never alone. Not really.

Milo took some time to recheck the setting on his Sky Hog Jetpack’s control panel – The system prepared to give him short little boosts as he fell: First to ensure his trajectory and his covert entry into the designated landing zone, Second to slow his descent to landable speeds. While he lacked the aptitude to double-check the math of Watcher-Four’s analysts on the fly, he could at least be confident that the settings were, indeed, in place.

“You got the dossiers on the two high-rollers?,” Milo looked back finally, talking to the intercom. He was speaking of two Mandalorians who had shot their mouth off on the bounty board, throwing around vast sums of credits for the teeth and holorecorded punches of Ali Hadrix. Extra points.

“One [member="Funky Balor"]. [member="Ijaat Mereel"], by all accounts, is currently dead.”

Heh. ‘Currently,’ Milo reframed, cynically.

“Currently,” Watcher-Four echoed in snark.

The universe is karking stupid.”

The three hovered in silence for a moment, listening to rumble just outside their little home. Milo whooped his arms about in a pre-emptive stretch, hopping in place like a boxer to get his pulse going, to get his adrenaline up.

Eventually, however, enough was enough.

“So, are you waiting for the door hydraulics to freeze, or…?”

“Yeah, yeah.” Milo turned around, finally looking at Leia. He smiled, though it was hidden under his bandana. “You be good.”

She smiled back and waved.

And with that, Tyger Tyger turned and threw himself out the cargo door, diving at the planet like a shooting star.

Leia stood up and walked toward the edge, looking down at her friend and foster father, already too far to be seen. With the roar of folding metal and crushed garbage, the cargo doors came up, sealing her within. In but a blink, the Far Star disappeared out of the planet's atmosphere and into hyperspace.

Darth Grimoire

D
[member="Anaya Fen"]

Grimoire stood beside her master. She wore a long dark cloak and a red durasteel armor set below fashioned in classic trooper design. She could feel the tension, apprehension but most of all the burning ambition in her master. It feed Grimoire's eagerness. Battle - it was the one great redeemer and devastator. She smiled, knowing that the Sith and Mandalorians at least shared that principle. All was nothing before the spirits that watch over the battlefield.

She listened to her master's warning. It was true. Grimoire would have resort to her wits and reflexes - the Mandalorian heathens enjoyed their devices and gadgets. Grimoire's lip wrinkled at the thought.

"They will learn to fear me instead." Grimoire growled under her breath. When her master made her final command - "No matter what happens, we do not leave without our daughter." - Grimoire bowed and shot a piercing glare, "As you wish...my master."

[NOTE: I have recently restarted school, so forgive me delays. I shall read all the previous posts as much as I can before I post.]

"No matter what happens, we do not leave without our daughter."
"No matter what happens,
we do not leave without our daughter."
"No matter what happens,
we do not leave without our daughter."
"Mand'alor,"
The Iron Wolf awoke, suddenly.​
"Your presence is respectfully requested at the CSI building."
Ra nodded, drowsily.​
[member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Caspian Rekali"] | [member="Rekali the Hutt"] | [member="Funky Balor"] | [member="Preliat Mantis"] | [member="Zef Halo"] | [member="Isley Verd"] | [member="Yasha Mantis"] | [member="Kano Oda"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member=3X744] | [member="Kade Kelborn"] | [member="Varien Moxla"] | [member="Marcus Lok"] | [member="Keira Ticon"] | [member="Briika Tor"] | [member=Sko'saht] | [member="Alkor Centaris"] | [member="Arumi Zy"] | [member=Tusk] | [member=Goran] | [member="Kima Betna"] | [member="Nolan Detta"] | [member="Kami Meran"] | [member="Mira Rekali"] | [member="Aryn Spar"] | [member="Kronos Oda"] | [member="Buruk Surhaai"] | [member="Davon Karr"] | [member="Lorsima Gratiir"] | [member="Titan Kryze"] | [member="Mia Monroe"] | [member="Arla Balor"] | [member="Ginnie Ordo"] | [member="Ronan Vizsla"] | [member="Rach Vizla"] | [member="Aedan Miles"] | [member="Likar Kejis"] | [member="Aditya Mantis"] | [member="Ra Vizsla"]​

Mia Monroe

M
Calina turned her gaze to the window, biting back the anger at the insult of being like her mother. She closed her eyes, and not for the first time she played out the imagined death of the red whore.

She kept her eyes on the window, watching the snowflakes drift slowly past as [member="Ordo"] laid the cards out on the table. Turning to regard him only when he'd finished speaking.

"You will never leave Mandalore alive." There was a cold hatred in her eyes. "Those were the words of your leader. The words of [member="Ra Vizsla"]. I came here a messenger, I came unarmed, could have brought a fething white flag to wave under your noses and still, I would have wound up in a cell and for why?"

She got to her feet as she spoke, toes slid under the helmet her had laid on the floor and flicked it into the cell wall. "I am condemned simply for being. I sit here because my mother believed that there may be a chance of reasoning with savages. A chance to see old wounds healed. I am sith, because my mother is a sith, because my father was a sith. I have done you no wrong, and yet here I stand. In a cell, talking to a man whose only reason for coming is that he seeks a chance to ease his own guilt."

She hooked her foot under a greave and flung it towards the cell door, a small smile on her face. "Ordo, the Dark Lord of the One Sith. Claims possession, earns his freedom. Is it true though?"

She watched him carefully. "If there is one thing I know for certain about Anaya Fen, it is that she loves me, and she would give all, to see her daughter safe and sound. I will wait."

[member="Jared Ovmar"] [member="Calina Ovmar"] [member="Tyger Tyger"] [member="Grimoire"] [member="Ra Vizsla"]

Same tactics her mother used on him, lots of talk, lots of buttons pushed and that "I'm in charge here" bravado. If this had been twenty years ago she would have been dead half way through the words "your leader", but this wasn't twenty years ago.

Ordo put his hands on his head and looked at the ceiling of the cell and sighed heavily as if every response he had was just coming out in one waste of breath instead of the thousand words that came to mind.

"Ok." He said simply as he began picking the armor up and putting it in the bag. His face a mix of disappointment and resignation. He took the bag and zipped up the contents then placed it in the corner before he walked passed her to sit on the near useless cot. He rubbed his face with a big scar riddled hand. Most of the scars were getting so old they were almost gone.

"You know, kid." He began as he folded his hands over his abdomen and leaned back against the wall, "You got me figured. I am trying to make up for my guilt. Probably gonna die trying. I'm getting so damn soft if Ol'red would have come to me I probably would have asked if she wanted caff, but she didn't come to me she sent you to whoever she sent you to and Old Ra sent you're shebs here. I know you didn't really do anything. He knows you didn't really do anything. If you'd really done something he'd have killed you."

Ordo scratched his ear before continuing.

"Now if we want to be honest." He said looking at the wall in front of him, "I should be in the cell next door because I'm just as dangerous as I ever was when I was running around with the Sith but again in all honesty, nobody gives a damn about some aging bastard that did that one thing, one time, while most of them were still in diapers."

"You wanna know what else?" He asked not bothering to wait for an answer that would just be an attempt to play on buttons that had just plain rusted with age, "Your mother, or father could have sent me a comm call and I probably would have offered to help the best I could. They have my numbers, they ain't changed for thirty years. So it's ok. You wanna wait? We can sit our happy shebs here and wait, but when people come for you, and they may, who knows. People, are going to die and it won't be just mine."

He leaned his head back and closed his eyes then pretended to not be interested in anything around him but he had his plan B and maybe a C, and it wasn't pretty.

Objective: Keep Facility Secure

Hiding an allegiance was never easy, and it was no secret that Atin Vendet did not recognize Ra Viszla as the Mand'alor. However, when the security of Mandalorian space was at stake, and a larger galaxy was against them, hunting your own would have been a foolish endeavor. Thus, Atin was all too happy to take funds for security or Mercenary work. Whatever he thought of current politics, Mandalorian space's sovereignty was paramount.

When an opportunity arose to guard a remote outpost, for a significant payment, and little risk, he had accepted. Beggers couldn't be chosers when your Dept's stacked up against you. The mercenary, for better or worse, found himself trudging through the snow on Patrol.However, as an outside contracted gun, the more classified details of who was being guarded were not told to him.

Incoherent beeps of warning buzzed in his helmet.

"What is it, Deezee?", the man asked, addressing his scouting droid.

*buzzings and beeps. A text link appeared in the upper right of Hus HUD*

[ATMOSPHERIC ANOMALY: ALERT STATUS YELLOW]

The mercenary hefted his smart linked scoped Mandalorian rifle, and switched through ECMs and thermal, surveying the direction. Snow and gusts of Icy Wind toyed with the edge of his Kama. The weather certainly was doing its part of messing with his equipment, and nothing showed up in any sensor package he had installed. Regardless, he called it in.

"Control. This is Oxide one one. Oxide one two is reporting something coming through orbit. Likely just a stray bit of space junk or rock. Over ", he reported through encrypted comms.

*The voice appeared garbled in his helmet*

"Control. This is oxide one one. You reading me? Over?"

*garbled mess*

The mandalorian looked once more skyward, then hefted his rifle to his shoulder, and made his way back in the direction of the facility. He bit his lip, in thought. Maybe his equipment needed a tuneup. Regardless, he left Deezee high in the sky to provide him overwatch.

Couldn't be too careful.

Have you considered a diplomatic solution?

This, a private message to [member="Jared Ovmar"] from the lone, young woman seated towards the back of his ship. She'd been there all along, quiet and keeping to herself. Assuming the lotus position, meditation had been her state since take-off. Amore knew very little of this family and this daughter she was helping to rescue, but what she did know was the value of the familial bond. It was present in this man and it was strong as the beskar-plated warriors they were en route to upset.

She felt the very same as many others did. Felt that death was a certainty for this mission. Despite what she felt and what her meditations allowed her to see, Amore was also aware that there were routes they could take to lessen the losses.

For everyone involved.

Her telepathic voice was as non-intrusive as it could possibly be in the mind of the Master Mentalist. With it she was offering a sense of calm for whatever it was worth.

She was the only source of light in this ship filled with writhing darkness. [member="Ashmedai"]'s token was doing its job of protecting her.

I would be willing to try for you.

Mia Monroe

M
Calina gave him a bewildered look as he settled himself on her cot. She had expected him to leave, not stay and continue to preach at her. She stayed where she was for a moment, eyes moving to the thick blanket she'd left on the floor. She closed her eyes, letting a soft sigh out of her nose before bending to scoop it up and wrapping it around her shoulders, a flicker of a smile on her face as she felt its warmth working already. SHe began to pace slowly across the cell, brow furrowing as she ran over his words again.

"Why wold she come to you?" the question was empty of her previous venom. "You banned her from mandalorian space. Not only that, but you also marked her, when you were the Dark Lord. Your actions started the avalanche into the insanity she resides in now. Its not as bad as it was, granted, but to come to you would risk undoing what she had managed by the way of controlling her...episodes." She shook her head. "It had to be Ra."

Her anger had burnt out, brief as it was, she was left feeling drained and perhaps a little empty. She stopped pacing coming to a halt in the centre of the cell, her curiosity growing. "I don't care who lives an who dies. Save her. Her life is mine to take, and mine alone. The rest of them, yours and mine, as you call them..." she shrugged. "What are they to me?"

She went silent for a moment before moving to sit beside him, cautiously though. "Why do you care? I thought your people believed the greatest way to die was with a sword in hand. Your brothers will join the manda and those who come for me? Well, they'll rot in the netherworld for eternity."

[member="Ordo"]

Ovmar's head tilted to the right, his movements slowed down as he rested before the viewport.

This was the only point of recognition for Anaya, the only sign that he had heard her. Before the Sith could -- or would -- reply, Grimoire already filled the void herself. A curl at the end of the corner of his mouth, maybe Anaya would see it reflected in the viewport, perhaps not, but there was amusement for a brief moment.

At least until an intrusion was detected at the edge of his mind.

A welcome one, indeed.

I have. And he had. The Mandalorians have little respect for diplomacy.

All they respected was the weight of the iron sword clenched in their fist, the taste of copper curling around their mouth, the sweat trickling down their neck as the heat of their helmet pressed down on them. The Republic had been laughed away when diplomacy was offered... and that was under the Alor'e Council.

I have no doubt in your ability, Amore. But diplomacy... I don't think this is the place for it.

[member="Anaya Fen"] [member="Tyger Tyger"] [member="Grimoire"] [member="Ra Vizsla"] [member="Atin Vendet"] [member="Amorella Shamalain"] [member="Calina Ovmar"] [member="Jared Ovmar"]

Ordo shrugged as he sat quietly thinking of all the death that he ha caused. The pain that he had seen thrust into so many peoples lives. It was hard to imagine even for a man that had made war his life's work, but what could he say, what we want and what we get were seldom the same.

"I could have killed Fenn. Had her scrawny neck in my hands twice, but I didn't. Maybe that would have been the merciful thing to have done, but I talked instead and I would have talked again. I owe her that much."

He cracked his right eye open as she sat.

"I don't think a parents debt should be paid by their children and thank the Manda that my people agreed. All my kids would be rotting in the ground if they thought otherwise. So, if I see your mother, I may have her pay her debts but her sins ain't yours kiddo, but don't be her or someone else will call you to account someday."

He didn't know if she found an answer in what he said, but it didn't really matter. People would die, maybe his time was coming fast, maybe the girl or her would be rescuers, maybe they would just sit here for a long time. He didn't know, but he'd planned for all of the above. All he had to do was sit pretty.

Mia Monroe

M
"And what about your debts to her?" Calina asked, her voice quiet.

There was an opportunity here, and if she play her cards right, maybe, just maybe she could seize it with both hands and save a few lives in the process. How very un-sith like. "The crimes she has committed of late have not affected you, or your kin, so surely, as your sins have been forgotten, hers should be too."

[member="Ordo"]

K E L D A B E
CENTRAL SECURITY INTELLIGENCE
Beskar footsteps thudded against the ground as Ra's gray wolf cloak swept the floor.​
Whenever a Mand'alor was summoned to the Intelligence agency,​
it was an urgent matter indeed.​

"This way, Lord Mandalore," one of the attendants spoke, ushering Ra to walk over to one of the security offices in the main central hub of the building. Several high ranking officers joined them. "We have something you would like to see, concerning our previous discussion." Ra had only been in here a few times - he still got turned around in this massive complex. He hadn't been the Sole Ruler of Manda'yaim for very long. But he knew his way for the most part.

His eyes opened at the screen, but his facial features remained unchanged.

It was Calina Ovmar. The Sith girl he had ordered imprisoned. She was joined by an old, yet familiar face - Ordo. Ra knew him to be a well respected member of the Clans, but that recently his presence had been... lacking. His eyebrows furrowed. His eyes narrowed.

"Has there been any other activity?"

The security officers looked at each other, shaking their heads.

"No, none yet."

Ra sat down in front of the terminal, looking at the attendant standing next to him.

"Play me the audio."

@Ordo @Calina Ovmar

[member="Anaya Fen"] [member="Tyger Tyger"] [member="Grimoire"] [member="Ra Vizsla"] A@tin Vendet [member="Amorella Shamalain"] [member="Calina Ovmar"] [member="Jared Ovmar"]

"Her sins?" He said his eyes opening enough for him to look at her sideways, "My forgiveness doesn't mean much these days, sport."

He sighed and strected his legs one at a time.

"I was willing to make you a Mandalorian and give you a better life but there's not much I could do for her if she comes here. Ol' Ra may have traded your freedom for hers, maybe, but we both know how she feels about cages."

Ordo closed his eyes again.

"If she comes like you say. We'll have you both. The deck is stacked, kid. Nothings fair on this one. But if you play your cards right you could break even."

Mia Monroe

M
Calina snorted derisively. Closing her eyes, she leaned back against the wall.

"Ah, yes, what a wonder that would be to walk out of here and become something I do not want to be. What a completely flawless plan you have." She opened her eyes and snapped her fingers. "Oh damn it, I almost forgot about that 'Ol'Ra'. The man that imprisoned me in the first place. But wait, he'd be ok with me wandering around among his people, wouldn't he?" her voice dripped with sarcasm. "Yeah, somehow Grandpa, I don't think that's gonna work."

She closed her eyes again. "I wasn't talking about you forgiving her sins, [member="Ordo"] , I was talking about her forgiving yours. Safe return of her daughter might just clear that up for you. And, for the record, I've no intention of becoming anything like that crazy whore."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom