Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Through fire and storm

Alc; Somewhere in the middle of a rainforest.

'This is going to rust my armor for sure.' Sadrion walked through the damp rainforest, beating aside bushes, oversized leaves, and furry animals alike. He had come to the planet in search of anything, really. Anything that could possibly help him out in terms of credits. He wasn't doing very well at the moment, and was looking for a way to make ends meet. Whether that meant hunting, mining rare and precious minerals, or finding old relics from the past, he hoped to run into something. Unfortunately, the steep humidity factor had kept him unbearably hot under his armor. If only he could take it off. Only months earlier, he had killed a Jedi who he thought held an ancient holocron. His daughter had fought back, and wound up setting off an explosion- one that had fused the metal to his skin. He wasn't even able to talk anymore. His only means of communication these days were telepathy.

@[member="Dove"]

I held my head in my hands. K was currently out side trying to see if she could fix the engines. This was one of the planets that we were taking a pitstop on. And apparently I was not to good at piloting a ship.

I had been trying to fly when I hit the engine with a tree, then got struck by lightning. Killing the engine. She had reprimanded me by yelling that I was an idiot for trying something like that. I was angry but I controlled my emotions. Only letting my face contort at her. She had left and started to fix the ship for about an hour now. I felt sorry for what I had done, but I don't see why I can't learn how to fly a ship. I might need to later on when I was on my own. Though she kind of was my mother figure in my life.

Grabbing my cloak I walked down the ramp and out side where she was working on the engines. I could see her up there. I knew very little of the force, but I did know how to jump. Using it to my advantage, I lept up onto the top of the ship. I scared the bejesus out of K, and I had begun laughing. "You think thats funny little boy?" I had to stop laughing to catch my breath. "Greatly." I said with a chuckle. "Then after we get somewhere else I'll show you a form that you have never seen and then I can whoop your little but." I pulled out my saber and ignited it. "You think so?" "I know so." We started a staring competition and then we both began laughing.

@Sadrion

Sadrion hadn't gone very far when he heard the faint sound of laughing. 'What the hell...' Curiosity perked up, and he found himself walking toward the noise. Soon enough, he came upon an apparent crash site, guarded by a human and a droid. A Proxy unit, if knowledge served him well, which it usually did. What were those two doing on such an unknown planet such as this? Perhaps the same as him. Perhaps. Walking on their immediate ground, he eyed the both of them. He doubted the droid could be capable of telepathy, so he directed his thoughts toward the young man. 'What are you doing here?'

@[member="Dove"]

I continued to laugh. Putting my saber up as I did so. K stopped laughing and so did I, only to hear a voice echo in my mind. It was so loud that I tried to cover my ears and make it stop talking. "What do you want!" K looked over at me then looked down at the ground. She dropped her tools and activated her training saber. Jumping down from the ship the walked forwards. "Back off mister!" She yelled at the man.

I jumped after her letitng my ears go, Grabbing her arm, forcing her to look at me. "NO! He wanted to know why we were laughing, Please don't." K looked at the man for his reaction, then put away the saber. not taking a step back she kept her yellow "eyes" on him. "What do you want man?"

@[member="Sadrion"]

Sadrion's golden eyes glared from behind his mask. 'I asked first. What are you doing on Alc? It is no place for a kid your age to be playing around.' Glaring over the two, he showed particular interest in the droid. By it's voice, it seemed to be made to simulate a female. This was a first for him, as he normally saw male-simulations.

@[member="Dove"]

I looked at the man. He looked rather strange with his armor. Though I didn't say anything about it. Somehow he was talking to me through my mind. I don't know why he could not speak outloud, but still I did speak to him. "We landed here for a pit stop, we then got hit by lightning and got stuck here, K was trying to fix the engines when you came." I tried to walk towards him, I needed to show that even though I was young, I could handle myself. "Don't X," I ignored K's order, and continued to move forwards.

"Now please answer me, What are you doing here alone?" Though I may have been just a "child" in his eyes, I knew that I was something more. I knew that I might be able to fend him off, but to do so without a mark? I doubted it. I let my hands stay at my sides out in the open to show that I was not attacking, but if need be, I was already waiting for him to try a move.

@[member="Sadrion"]

The boy had seemed to be telling the truth. Though he was as small as he was, he showed no fear. An interesting concept, seeing that Sadrion practically radiated fear and anger to others. 'I am here in search for funds. I wouldn't expect you t understand, at such a young age. You still have a while before you have to start worrying about money.'

@[member="Xander Carrick"]

I looked at the man as he spoke to me. he was talking through my mind. And I decided to try it. Using the force, I reached out towards his mind. and I could feel a little hole, moving myself to enter it I spoke through the force, "No, I would. On an abandoned planet like this, no one would mess with you if you happened to find something worth more than credits could ever buy." I moved towards him more so I was standing only two feet from him. looking up to his face, "You seem like a man who knows his way around the force to project thoughts." I could feel his power. Yet it felt so good to be next to. Yet it felt murky, and dark. DARK? he was Dark Sided, while I was lightsided.

Taking a step back I moved my hands to be infront of me in a moments notice, "Yes you are! Who are you?"

@[member="Sadrion"]

Sadrion let out a throaty chuckle, amused at the young boy's attempts at telepathy. He was surprising adept at it. Listening as the child described why he thought Sadrion was on the planet, he nodded and was about to respond, when the other jumped back in defense, demanding who he was. This only angered him, and he practically yelled through the youngling's head. 'How dare ​you question me, child! Mind your place, and watch your tone. I am a dark force, yes. Unless you wish to be annihilated, I suggest you leave me be.'

I cringed as he yelled into my mind. And when he asked why I would dare, I smiled. "You think that I come across Dark force users often as a Child? No, so I do not know if you are lying to me or have intent to do something else. Don't judge when you don't know my life!" I knew that it might tip him in the wrong direction, but I was not going to be wrongfully accused. of judging him when he was the first Dark sider I had met. it seemed that they might live up to their name.

@[member="Sadrion"]

'You are asking for death, child. Do not press me.' As Sadrion said this, his right hand began to crackle with electricity. He looked at the droid, his gaze almost daring it to interfere. By this time, the boy was a mere two feet away. If anything, the boy seemed really interested in him, which was strange. Nobody had ever shown true interest in him, instead being fearful. 'What.... are you curious about, exactly?' He let the lightning die down a little.

I smiled as the man told me not to mess with him. There was a second pause when he asked me what I was interested in. Putting my hands down. I smiled broadly. "You." I pointed to him as I said it. "Because you are not completely Dark. And you not attacking me proves that." I let my hand fall to my side and standing there like I had just been talking to K, I pulled out my saber. Slowly I brought it up and pointed it at him as I took a step back with my dominate foot. Activating it I then flipped it around to the Shien stance. ​"I'm interested in who you are. and K, do not interfere."

Looking at him now with a face that was blank, I moved my left hand up and beckoned him to me, "Your move."

@[member="Sadrion"]

'Foolish.' Pulling back his hood, he slipped off his cloak, revealing his full armor. Following this, he grabbed his lightsaber and activated it, a pale yellow blade springing forth. His eyes settling on the boy, they glowed with power. 'So foolish. Pulling his arm back, he initiated the duel with a quick slash downward.

I smiled as the man brought his own saber out. with the Yellow blade identical to my own, we clashed sabers. With a simple overhead swing, I sidestepped to let the blade fall to the earth. bringing my left hand at my waist, it exploded in a force push meant to send him back to a more comfortable distance. His use of the blade right off the bat, told me that he was most likely more of a lightsaber fighter. His words of foolishness echoed in my ears. He called me that, when really I was testing him.

@[member="Sadrion"]

No sooner did Sadrion strike downward did the child sidestep the attack and send a measly force push his way. It was enough to push him back a foot or two, but only just. Smiling to himself, he slowly walked back over and casually slashed at him a few times, watching how the boy would react. 'You seem to have a decent hold on the force, not bad. Let's see just how far I can push you.'

My face stayed emotionless as it came up to swipe away the man's attacks. For me to fight against him, I would have to use his own strength against himself. Instead of simply blocking them with my own strength, I titled my blade to the side to let his slide past me harmlessly. With the reverse grip on the yellow saber. it was easy to keep up my defenses. With his relentless attacks. I turned my body in a 360 degree to swing a very wide arc from right to left. and with a very easy transition to a normal grip, I brought my saber back from left to right.

Sending another push at him. I answered his comment. "Push all you want, I will not move."

@[member="Sadrion"]

'Oh trust me, you will move.' As if to demonstrate this, Sadrion shut off his weapon, built up a force wave and launched it at his opponent. 'Ever flown without a ship, boy?', he asked, just before the wave hit the boy. Most assuredly, the massive amount of energy put into the attack would do no less than send him a good twenty feet into the air.

With the man saying that I would move at his comment, I only smiled broadly. As his saber shut off, I bent my knees, knowing that he would now use the force, I jumped as he sent his wave of the force. I had only jumped forwards to fly overhead of him, rather than back, where I could land before the wave had past me. landing on my feet, I brought my right hand up once more with the saber pointing forwards, and my left hand out. I took the stance of Soresu, even though I had only read of it, and used it once, I decided to try it out.

"Sure I moved, but not away from you."

@[member="Sadrion"]

Turning around slowly, Sadrion began clapping softly. 'Very good. Weak in the force, yet strong in the mind. You could prove very useful. What is your name, boy?' Closing the gap once more, he put his hands behind his back in a non-threatening manner. The child had interested him. Greatly. Sadrion still had yet to take on an apprentice, perhaps this was his opportunity.

The man took notice in my skill. Though I was very much so weaker in the force, I would try to make it up with my smarts. As the man spoke to my mind, I nodded as he asked for my name. "Xander Carrick" My name had a slight ring to it. As though someone might remember what the name was. Even then it would be far a few between for me to find someone that knew my family. "and yours?"

@[member="Sadrion"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom