Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Threads

Muse is back and though I wrote this character into a bit of a corner before, more recent events have allowed me to pull him back out of it. Open to any sort of adventures, keen to throw the character into any sort of environment or dynamic to get him back out there and off the loner, loser cycle.

I have a few characters that you could interact with:

If you want a straight up fight, Wendell Mortimer Glolmark Wendell Mortimer Glolmark or Xalax would gladly fight you.

• Wendell is a cyborg who runs the Glolmark Corporation, an organization ruthlessly exploiting places in the Outer Rim for profit. He has a personal vendetta against the Galactic Alliance, so he probably wouldn’t like a Jedi much either.
  • Xalax is a super tactical droid left over from the Clone Wars. He leads a small fleet of droid remnants, and intends to purge organic life from the Galaxy. Given that Corin is organic, the conflict writes itself.

If you want a more nuanced interaction, I also have some more anti-heroic characters in Glar Ulchtar Glar Ulchtar and Zengel Felgreen Zengel Felgreen .

• Glar is an exile from the Pyke Syndicate, who dabbles in Dark Side usage. His end goal is to take over the Syndicate himself. He could fight Corin obviously, but I think the two teaming up to fight a mutual enemy would be more interesting. I have way too many Pyke Syndicate NPCs that I have created and never used, so we could fight one of them.
  • Zengel is a freelance vigilante who assassinates criminals on behalf of his mysterious benefactor. An interesting thread I could see playing out is a conflict between our characters over their methods of peacekeeping.
If you have any alternative ideas with these characters, feel free to suggest them.

Last edited:
I DM you

I have a few characters that you could interact with:

If you want a straight up fight, Wendell Mortimer Glolmark Wendell Mortimer Glolmark or Xalax would gladly fight you.

• Wendell is a cyborg who runs the Glolmark Corporation, an organization ruthlessly exploiting places in the Outer Rim for profit. He has a personal vendetta against the Galactic Alliance, so he probably wouldn’t like a Jedi much either.
  • Xalax is a super tactical droid left over from the Clone Wars. He leads a small fleet of droid remnants, and intends to purge organic life from the Galaxy. Given that Corin is organic, the conflict writes itself.

If you want a more nuanced interaction, I also have some more anti-heroic characters in Glar Ulchtar Glar Ulchtar and Zengel Felgreen Zengel Felgreen .

• Glar is an exile from the Pyke Syndicate, who dabbles in Dark Side usage. His end goal is to take over the Syndicate himself. He could fight Corin obviously, but I think the two teaming up to fight a mutual enemy would be more interesting. I have way too many Pyke Syndicate NPCs that I have created and never used, so we could fight one of them.
  • Zengel is a freelance vigilante who assassinates criminals on behalf of his mysterious benefactor. An interesting thread I could see playing out is a conflict between our characters over their methods of peacekeeping.
If you have any alternative ideas with these characters, feel free to suggest them.
Glar sounds cool! Pykes are always fun. Toss me a DM at lemon#1627 or maybe over the site, if that's what you prefer. Can get something cooking.

Tea party. No escape.
Do I have to become a parental figure to one of your characters now?

You ask for thread.

I say yes.

Then you don't make thread.

Make thread.
Listen, I have no excuse. I'll DM you and and we can work something out.

With rizz. Hit me up with what Cale has going on and we can arrange something.

i am a padawan
I’m really sorry to hear that. How do we end your suffering?

Maybe we'll thread

Finally

Idk
We can finally thread. I’ll shoot you a DM soonTM.

Heyo!

I have my imperial knight here, and my Jedi Padawan doctor Olaya Astrapí Olaya Astrapí !
Hey! Can do either, whichever you would prefer to write.

I will report you. Yula is not ready to be a grandmother.
Time for your meds, Grandma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom