Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Threads with a Pirate?

George S.S Kragg

G
Fortune favors the infamous. And that is specially true when you are both a pirate lord and a merchant. My character runs the Northern Run Merchant Guild, a loose confederation of planetary merchants and independent sellers united underneath a single powerful guild. Beyond that my character was busted for stuffing glitterstim spice into relief supplies. He recently just got out of prison and is ready to emerge back into the galaxy.

If anyone wants to thread, let me know. I am not picky

Kayin Verd

K
Kayin is a thief/gambler with big dreams. Currently just scurrying around the underworld but wanting more. Or out. Or anything that's different because she has big potential that's wasted. A risktaker who doesn't know when to shut up. She could be pickpocketing The piratelord withour knowing who he is? B-)

George S.S Kragg Saw your link to this in...I think the Hutt Consortium but it might have been the Kraken Coalition.

Either way,
Victoria Cross is a character I have who has a habit of essentially collaborating with people to ensure the most amount of people working towards an allied goal (naturally with minimal expense of her own). She's new so I have yet to even get her a proper ship, she's gonna be using stims/adrenals and making them, and probably poisons, and just make use of anything at her disposal. Part of the Cross Syndicate and I think working with the Hutt Consortium as a result.

Sab'Gisa and Illah'Josa. Most conversation would likely be with Illah, Sab is the actual character though and is a sentient monkey lizard, that can eat people to increase his force sensitivity. They're part of the Kraken Coalition and basically just full on pirates, can be cruel, and tend to focus on easy targets to insure profit at minimum loss. Whether that's some freighter or a weak village.

The Krae. Basically one of three 'fractures.' More details on that in bio, each of these characters got progressively harder to explain. Basically you have a warrior cathar called Cyrbem who is mostly a mercenary, a former royalty called Calisa who's story keeps changing and accidentally inflicts whatever she believes is her situation onto the minds of almost anyone nearby, and Jesin Agi an alchemist/biologist who is aware there are memories and power in the force missing, and is trying to fill in those gaps. All three of these I see as very different people and can be used in very different situations, but it's really hard to explain without just saying to read the bio.

George S.S Kragg

G
Salis Salis

It was posted in the Hutt Consortium.

Anyone of them would work. I’m more leaning on Cross. But the others could work fine for other threads

George S.S Kragg

Cross is good, so long as she doesn't need a ship (although that may be solved soon). Any particular ideas on how to get them interacting? Just about any kind of underworld activity would be reasonable for her to get involved in, but I do imagine she's especially interested in stim/adrenal stuff, underworld trading, and anything that could pose a direct financial profit. So it'd be reasonable for her to work with pirates, bounty hunters, and assassins. She might be a little more careful with pirates and assassins, but still plausible. Whether it be that she has information that she knows she can trade with them for credits, and/or 'tagging along' to ensure she gets a piece of the profit, or some other reason that might take more figuring out.

George S.S Kragg

G
Salis Salis

Hmm. I was thinking about stealing a shipment of corusca jewels. So that might intertwine with ideas that you have

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom